S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 344 (Ladder): President II

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Franklin D Roosevelt View Post
    If my lack of activity dear duly elected mayor is your sole reason for voting, me, I do ask you abstain briefly for the time being, dear duly elected mayor. Let's call this the New Deal.
    𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓂𝑒. 𝐼 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓊𝓁𝓉𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎.

-unvote

Spoiler : Print :
    Your petition is granted, with the expectation that you will use the extra time to impress me. I expect results from you by the end of the day.

-unvote

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Woodrow Wilson View Post
    if u had a vigilante shot who would u shoot @Washington
    𝒜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒.

𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓉 𝐹𝒟𝑅. 𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓉 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝐼𝒻 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉, 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓉.

Allow me to extrapolate this question some.

If I were forced to shoot a shot at the beginning of the day, I would have shot FDR. If I were forced to shoot a shot right now, I would shoot you. If I had a shot despite my position in office but was not forced to use it, I would presently choose hold my shot.

3. ISO #503

𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓈𝓈𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈. 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓈, 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒸𝑜𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒. 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓁𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈.

𝒜𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎.
    -vote FM-Woodrow Wilson

I am at a crossroads presently because I have a rather extensive list of gentlemen that I believe to be American that appears to be expanding as time progresses. Not all of you can be Americans, as there are three turncoats in our company, but most of you appear to be. I will be reevaluating my reads today as time progresses.

As for this moment, I am content to see what you have to say.
    -vote FM-Woodrow Wilson

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by FM-George Washington View Post
    𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓈𝓈𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈. 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓈, 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒸𝑜𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒. 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓁𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈.

𝒜𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎.

-vote FM-Woodrow Wilson

I am at a crossroads presently because I have a rather extensive list of gentlemen that I believe to be American that appears to be expanding as time progresses. Not all of you can be Americans, as there are three turncoats in our company, but most of you appear to be. I will be reevaluating my reads today as time progresses.

As for this moment, I am content to see what you have to say.
    -vote FM-Woodrow Wilson
    𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝒹𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓏𝑒. 𝑀𝓎 𝒶𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓅𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉.

I have adjusted my font size. My apologies to those with poor eyesight.

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

So scum has a lot of power against town already and can probably coast very easily if there is less activity in the game (which i would argue there has been most of the time), and Wilson is like "scum are all in the active players"?? seriously?
    Ok i'm totally fine with both Nixon and Wilson getting the boot from office now.

7. ISO #507

The reason i don't like Wilson's quotes is because of the absolutist statements that he does nothing with.
    Instead of reasoning that we might have an active scum (which we probably do tbh) he just says we have a lot of active scum and they are trying to mislim him. Which felt really AtE and LAMIST heavy.

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

Quote Originally Posted by FM-James Monroe View Post
    Very rarely do scum perform kills with the sole intention of framing someone. I find it interesting that this is not only the first conclusion you jump to, but that you find it more *likely* than British Jefferson just killing Truman.

Do you town read Jefferson or something?
    I'm going to respond to part of this.

If you still believe I killed the late Mr. Truman than you are horribly mistaken. We had quite the discussion late into the night before EOD that I think changed his opinion on me at least a bit.

On a different note, in what world would me killing Mr. Truman be the right move if I were scum? A better kill would have likely been someone who reads other people as town as to draw less suspicion.

Moreover, Mr. Monroe, I think you have been fooled by the enemy and ask you reconsider your opinion.

12. ISO #512

i reckon the more posts someone has the more likely they’re scum, more thread control-> more chance of a mislynch. i have to look into it
    Sometimes that is the case, I agree Mr. Wilson

Although having an active town is also incredibly powerful if that is indeed what we have (Personally to me it appears that way).

13. ISO #513

I do not believe Jefferson would have the foresight to guess that if he as scum killed his biggest conscientor that the rest of the thread would find him townier as an result. It is, in fact scums typical M.O. to try not to upset others or do anything that they think would make town find them sus.

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

It’s the difference between a slimey looking fella that is likely off doing backstage deals with Chairman Mao, while Wilson has seemed a bit more frantic which could signal either a scum or a town that is being a bit hysterical, and thus is either scumtelling or just town that is looking very scummy due to their bad logic.
    So i’m more torn on deciding if Wilson truly is bad or not, whereas Nixon is still very much an shifty fella i wouldn’t hesitate to keep an very close watch on if i could.

16. ISO #516

I absolutely do not like that you are piggy backing off of Abraham's framing argument. It feels disingenuous and like you're trying to sweep the whole thing under the rug and come out looking like you were "framed".

Truman also suspected me and FDR. Do you not think, from your PoV at least since, that Truman could possibly have been killed for having potentially 2/3rds correct scum reads?
    Very rarely do scum perform kills with the sole intention of framing someone. I find it interesting that this is not only the first conclusion you jump to, but that you find it more *likely* than British Jefferson just killing Truman.

Do you town read Jefferson or something?
    truman looking kinda sexy right now

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Abraham Lincoln View Post
    As i said earlier, i voted Eisenhower. Almost voted JFK, before deciding that putting in Eisenhower whom was an townread of mine that had less presence D1 would increase their likelihood of not just dying from an scum kill as i suspected JFK might have been if they were made president. It seems like i made the right choice.
    well jfk didn't die so I think your choice was entirely null but go ahead and announce how smart of it was for you (as wolf)

19. ISO #519

Why are you not a fan of me good sir.
    Although i might guess the reason, but i want to hear your thoughts on it.
    I don't feel like ISO'ing to pull up multiple quotes but you out the gate made a poor analysis about mech that would be more in favor of wolves. you sorta like, sound towny in that it seems like you're trying, but i'm of the opinion you don't seem to flow with the thread that well and not a lot of your posts make me feel like you aren't a wolf in president's clothing

20. ISO #520

does that sound just a little too good to be true? you should know this is a difficult game where mafia tries MORE than town
    well wolves don't always try harder, that's why slanking is always an issue to contend with when it comes to deciphering whether slanking is a townie or wolf. labeling me and wilson as scum when our very little interactions aren't really weird is LHF. but keeps the real slanker as null. kek and a half

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thomas Jefferson View Post
    I think now would be a good time for me to put my updated reads list:

Town:
    FM-Thomas Jefferson
    FM-Theodore Roosevelt (Conversation driver, very good answers when asked questions)
    FM-Lyndon B Johnson (We mindmelded early on and I believe he is still town, I have liked what he has said so far)
    FM-George Washington (Just all around towny, voted him for president yesterday)
    FM-John F. Kennedy (Drives the conversation, usually there all the time to solve and ask questions
    FM-James Madison (This is the one I’m not really sure of currently, he had a very strong BD1 but teetered off near the end)
    FM-Abraham Lincoln (His comments BD2 resonated as very strong townie vibes, contrary to his D1 performance)
    FM-James Monroe (Good analysis so far in D2 from him, I am happy putting him here because of it)
    FM-Dwight D Eisenhower (Stopped existing after his brief stint during D1, I had him under town before, and seeing as the wolves decided to try and bait people into voting me and with him scumreading me, I believe he is town.)

Null:

FM-Franklin D Roosevelt (This honorable gentleman still has barely posted)

Scum:
    FM-Woodrow Wilson ( He looks like he treads water with his posts, rather than advancing like a true American Gentleman would. His post during D1 about voting Mr. Nixon as president was also very odd, along with their dialogue.)
    FM-Richard Nixon (What has he really said? Doesn’t drive conversation, and had an incredibly odd dialogue with Mr. Wilson during D1. I’m also not a fan of his read on Lincoln from D2)

I really want my last scum to be Mr. FDR but in all likelihood one of the people that townread me D1 is likely scum. They assassinated Mr. Truman in an attempt to make the people scumreading me focus on me, which quite notably failed.

For the record I'm going to go through everyone that posted a D1 reads list and see if I can find any red flags, but that's what I have for now.

As always gentlemen, It is an honor and a pleasure to work alongside you all.
    just hate it!

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

So scum has a lot of power against town already and can probably coast very easily if there is less activity in the game (which i would argue there has been most of the time), and Wilson is like "scum are all in the active players"?? seriously?
    Ok i'm totally fine with both Nixon and Wilson getting the boot from office now.
    that's because you're being intellectually lazy and your attempted derp clears aid me in thinking you're being irrational/thoughtless or just power wolfing at this point

24. ISO #524

And idk where Nixon went, but his little pop-in wasn’t impressive to me. And i expect more, as well as answer to my question.
    I expect more from everyone tbh, i feel like i’m seeing the same people and doing my little soliluquy while nobody else does anything.
    my pop ins will never impress you so you better find another way to read me instead of very, painfully, obviously going after the LHF without much thought

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

I'm going to respond to part of this.

If you still believe I killed the late Mr. Truman than you are horribly mistaken. We had quite the discussion late into the night before EOD that I think changed his opinion on me at least a bit.

On a different note, in what world would me killing Mr. Truman be the right move if I were scum? A better kill would have likely been someone who reads other people as town as to draw less suspicion.

Moreover, Mr. Monroe, I think you have been fooled by the enemy and ask you reconsider your opinion.
    unless i'm remembering incorrectly, I don't think anyone had truman as not town read, so it could just as easily be an IC kill. night 1 NK analysis generally lacks futility IMO so I don't think we should spend too many brain cells coming up with 100 and 1 reasons truman died unless someone points out some huge brain point from ISO's yesterday or something that actually leads to a read on a specific person

27. ISO #527

I do not believe Jefferson would have the foresight to guess that if he as scum killed his biggest conscientor that the rest of the thread would find him townier as an result. It is, in fact scums typical M.O. to try not to upset others or do anything that they think would make town find them sus.
    sorry, what? you don't believe jefferson would have known that *if he was scum* and killed the guy who sussed him, that the rest of the players might not notice?

am I understanding that correctly?

if yes, then do you just assume everybody is as thoughtless as you? I don't think it's a weird thing to consider as town or wolf. NK analysis always happens. and when you are intimately intertwined with the person who died, the magnifying glass may find itself upon you.

(but if I misunderstood the original message, then please disregard the above response and elaborate so I can give a proper and accurate response)

28. ISO #528

Maybe that is part of the reason why i still like my Nixon vote a bit more. I think Nixon fits the bill pretty nicely for a scum that lightly shaded their biggest attacker before leaving and shirking his duties to be active in this thread.
    who was my biggest attacker? I didn't feel threatened at all. most read me as null or town except for a handful and even tdr rolled around to acknowledging I might not be the scum he thought I was. I didn't do much shading yesterday either. please tell me who you think was my biggest attacker and when did I shade them? because I literally don't know what or who you are referencing with this post.

29. ISO #529

It’s the difference between a slimey looking fella that is likely off doing backstage deals with Chairman Mao, while Wilson has seemed a bit more frantic which could signal either a scum or a town that is being a bit hysterical, and thus is either scumtelling or just town that is looking very scummy due to their bad logic.
    So i’m more torn on deciding if Wilson truly is bad or not, whereas Nixon is still very much an shifty fella i wouldn’t hesitate to keep an very close watch on if i could.
    if wilson thinks most of the wolves are high posters then it makes sense that (if he is town) he believes himself as a low posting town, then me, as a low poster, would also be town. hope that bridged that those 2 issues for you since I think you're SR'ing wilson for not elaborating his read on me but then also SR'ing him for having a conflicting opinion on whether wolves are high posting or not.

30. ISO #530

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Richard Nixon View Post
    well wolves don't always try harder, that's why slanking is always an issue to contend with when it comes to deciphering whether slanking is a townie or wolf. labeling me and wilson as scum when our very little interactions aren't really weird is LHF. but keeps the real slanker as null. kek and a half

just hate it!
    The more this gentleman posts the more and more my opinion of him regresses.

This also looks like a bit of a slip to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-John F Kennedy
    Do you think Wilson and Nixon are partnered?
    I know this was in reference to our dear Mr. Teddy Roosevelt, however I am in that conclusion for the time being.

31. ISO #531

unless i'm remembering incorrectly, I don't think anyone had truman as not town read, so it could just as easily be an IC kill. night 1 NK analysis generally lacks futility IMO so I don't think we should spend too many brain cells coming up with 100 and 1 reasons truman died unless someone points out some huge brain point from ISO's yesterday or something that actually leads to a read on a specific person
    Thank you for pointing out the typo in this post

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thomas Jefferson
    better kill would have likely been someone who reads other people as town as to draw less suspicion.
    The word in red is meant to say scum, that is my bad Mr. Nixon.

32. ISO #532

sorry, what? you don't believe jefferson would have known that *if he was scum* and killed the guy who sussed him, that the rest of the players might not notice?

am I understanding that correctly?

if yes, then do you just assume everybody is as thoughtless as you? I don't think it's a weird thing to consider as town or wolf. NK analysis always happens. and when you are intimately intertwined with the person who died, the magnifying glass may find itself upon you.

(but if I misunderstood the original message, then please disregard the above response and elaborate so I can give a proper and accurate response)
    With all due respect Mr. Nixon, there is no need to personally attack another gentleman in this forum.

I also find it funny seeing as I know that the scum has tried to frame me by killing Mr. Truman that you would be so bold as to push me early into the day while that though is fresh in everyones minds.

33. ISO #533

I miss eisenhower I liked him when he was around
    Why is that? He was so unmemorable to me that I have no memory of him at all. Could you please explain this stance, sir?

Jefferson, I doubt Truman's horrible assassination was performed to frame anyone. Mr. Truman was a very respected man, and nobody would ever have been able to convinced a majority of good Americans to lynch him. This state of affairs is much more likely to have been a cause of his death than anything else; thus, I enjoin everyone not to draw hasteful conclusions by believing the kill was made to frame you, Mr. Jefferson, despite your statement in #457.

34. ISO #534

I know this was in reference to our dear Mr. Teddy Roosevelt, however I am in that conclusion for the time being.
    the statement "wolves don't always try harder" is an objective statement. and unless this is anyone's first FM game, this has been experienced by all people here. which is why slanking is always an issue when it comes to determining whether the slanking is wolf or town in any given context. I feel like you are trying dummy hard to make nothing into something when it comes to my slot

35. ISO #535

With all due respect Mr. Nixon, there is no need to personally attack another gentleman in this forum.

I also find it funny seeing as I know that the scum has tried to frame me by killing Mr. Truman that you would be so bold as to push me early into the day while that though is fresh in everyones minds.
    I feel like you misinterpreted what I said, because I didn't push you. I didn't like the posts you made, that's really it. I didn't push with a vote, and in the post you quoted above, I am defending (against lincoln) your right to preemptively consider that you are being framed by NK.

36. ISO #536

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    Why is that? He was so unmemorable to me that I have no memory of him at all. Could you please explain this stance, sir?

Jefferson, I doubt Truman's horrible assassination was performed to frame anyone. Mr. Truman was a very respected man, and nobody would ever have been able to convinced a majority of good Americans to lynch him. This state of affairs is much more likely to have been a cause of his death than anything else; thus, I enjoin everyone not to draw hasteful conclusions by believing the kill was made to frame you, Mr. Jefferson, despite your statement in #457.
    you know, I ISO'd eisenhower to give you an answer as to why I miss him, and now I don't know why I missed him. I think I combined him with wilson in my head, cuz I thought eisenhower came in with some fun, but I didn't see any fun. I don't think he's much of anything except null with FDR right now

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

>Me excited to see new content after being outside
    *1 new post*

Hello darkness my old friend...
    While I empathize with you, I believe you could solve this problem yourself by producing analyses using the ISOs of different players if you ever find yourself bored; this would be a productive way to vanquish your boredom.
    i can’t live chat when there’s 10 pages in 3 days of posting, therefore i have to chat when i can. pushing me is nonsense and you are categorizing me as scum for NAI reasons eg “acting wise and cool”
    I have done little live chatting with other gentlemen, as you may tell by my streaks of posts. This has not prevented me from providing content. Besides, providing explanations for your statements is not very difficult, and yet you still fail to do so - specifically in regard to your read on Nixon.
    i’m literally getting preflipped, doesn’t matter to me but it will change my perception of you, that perception being you cannot live until LYLO, you are actively dangerous even if you’re town
    You are unfairly judging me and are honestly insulting, Wilson. This is unbecoming of you. I have merely been consistent with my own reads by pointing out that, much like Monroe, I do not think you and Nixon can both be British agents; and yet believe you to be one, meaning that I have to adjust an hypothetical read on Nixon for the time being. The addition of "depending on Wilson's alignment" clearly states that despite my scumread on you, I have not "preflipped" you.

Furthermore, your recent posts are not more impressive than your previous ones. It is the first time my old ears ever hear somebody state that activity and scum alignment are positively correlated... The silliness of this statement is actually quite impressive.

Reading Wilson's posts, I am thoroughly convinced that this man cannot be taken into LYLO, and is likely to be a British agent.

39. ISO #539

you know, I ISO'd eisenhower to give you an answer as to why I miss him, and now I don't know why I missed him. I think I combined him with wilson in my head, cuz I thought eisenhower came in with some fun, but I didn't see any fun. I don't think he's much of anything except null with FDR right now
    I like this reply: a genuine attempt at a good explanation was made, and it shows. My opinion of you is slowing improving, sir.

40. ISO #540

While I am not particularly fond of Mr. Nixon's style (without meaning any offense to him; this is only related to how he writes his posts, I feel like they have less credibility due to their highly informal style), I believe you may be tunnelling on him; there is no slip in there, and his reply in #534 is clever and accurate. It is, in fact, a proof that my perception of his credibility may have been biased.

As for the theory affirming that Wilson and Nixon are two undercover British agents, I would advise you to read my post and the one it quotes on the matter. I find the hypothesis dubious.

41. ISO #541

To come back to the post I last quoted, I believe it is somewhat indicative of Mr. Jefferson's true loyalty to America. He truly appears to be a tunnelled patriot who believes he has caught an anti-American scum, and despite my opposition to his beliefs, my opinion of him has somewhat improved, enough to put him in my town leans.

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

Catching up on the thread, Nixon just radiates this angsty nervous energy, that strikes me as off. In this back and forth with Lincoln, if it is TvS, Lincoln strikes me as the T.
    I will consider a vote here for now, however we shall reconvene this discussion on the morrow.

-vote FM-Richard Nixon
    𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓂𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔.

I asked you to impress me. This is not impressive. This is not anything.

45. ISO #545

Catching up on the thread, Nixon just radiates this angsty nervous energy, that strikes me as off. In this back and forth with Lincoln, if it is TvS, Lincoln strikes me as the T.
    I'm of the professional opinion that you are falling for the wolf in president's clothing. he needs to wear it to appear towny. me on the other hand, aha well, I can just be naked and unafraid.

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

Oh you know ? That's an interesting piece of information.

48. ISO #548

Now to be honest I don't actually think much of it, but it does strike me as odd to say that you "know".
    What we actually know is that the only way to know why scum did it is being one, this you certainly didn't miss and yet you chose to say that you did know, regardless. I do find that odd.

49. ISO #549

The reason i don't like Wilson's quotes is because of the absolutist statements that he does nothing with.
    Instead of reasoning that we might have an active scum (which we probably do tbh) he just says we have a lot of active scum and they are trying to mislim him. Which felt really AtE and LAMIST heavy.
    Now to be fair he did mention that the game was very inactive in general, but I agree that it would be far better if the thought process was laid out explicitly.

50. ISO #550