User Tag List

Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,750 of 4999
  1. ISO #4701

2. ISO #4702

3. ISO #4703

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chad Knight View Post
    No way in hell am I unvoting now. I'm not gonna let you finish summoning a fucking demon or something. I want nothing to do with that.
    I have literally done absolutely nothing this entire game because I was told I had a parasite.

To be blunt I do not trust you. You did everything you could to dismiss the conversation from 'Bows did not work that way' to questioning if they could be used to now claiming further conversation on my part summons a demon.

We should hold off and talk about all the things I mentioned and using antidotes.

4. ISO #4704

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dark Unicorn View Post
    I have literally done absolutely nothing this entire game because I was told I had a parasite.

To be blunt I do not trust you. You did everything you could to dismiss the conversation from 'Bows did not work that way' to questioning if they could be used to now claiming further conversation on my part summons a demon.

We should hold off and talk about all the things I mentioned and using antidotes.
    You're baiting me. You have to be. There's no way that's genuinely what you think I'm referring to.

5. ISO #4705

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Is that a leaf View Post
    Long live crabs XD

Also, others, please don't hammer early for no reason. Discussion is good - and while Myopia is pretty much solved by now and is definetly the lynch today, we should be giving ourselves time to evaluate the gamestate and to find other scum (since they probably exist for aforementioned balance reasons).
    Ok

-vote Unvote

6. ISO #4706

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dark Unicorn View Post
    I made a pretty decent reads list yesterday but I would like the time to go over it again and at least dig into Ohno and actually start to iso through players. I also do not really have a decent peg on how quite a few players read etch-other which is odd. I could call interactions out specifically but I feel like it would just be better if stances were taken without highlighting which were odd for the sake of scum hunting.
    I tried to buy a robinhood bow to get it off the market but waited to long because I was afraid it would insta trigger given its description. The 2 had both been bought ahead of me and maybe used or maybe theres 2 instakills looming in our future. I did buy a shielder and used it last night on myself. Kinda got a little paranoid about how many things i point out and how they go ignored.
    I have very literally done nothing this entire game for actions. And although I am not willing to say why yet I have not really been able to do anything even if manipulated.

I may go into that later but we should use this time to talk instead of quick hammering. Please back off the vote count to prevent a day end before discussion happens.
    This is so fucking cool! That is a lot of work coloring letters like that, seems you got a lot of time in your hands.

7. ISO #4707

8. ISO #4708

9. ISO #4709

10. ISO #4710

11. ISO #4711

12. ISO #4712

13. ISO #4713

14. ISO #4714

15. ISO #4715

16. ISO #4716

17. ISO #4717

You are the only person I have lock town right now- which could just be completely incorrect.

Myopia is either scum or actively throwing by being alive. I have no idea how they got healed. I also don't care. They need to be dead right now.

Alongside them? Voting analysis says it's Dark Unicorn, me, or leaf. Out of the three of us I'd like to think it's DU but honestly, Leaf could have me pocketed and I'm open to arguments about them being scum at this point in time.
    If Myopia could be town who is "throwing" by being alive but town nonetheless, why would you risk it if you believe we could be in lylo Chad?

18. ISO #4718

19. ISO #4719

20. ISO #4720

21. ISO #4721

22. ISO #4722

23. ISO #4723

24. ISO #4724

25. ISO #4725

26. ISO #4726

27. ISO #4727

You are the only person I have lock town right now- which could just be completely incorrect.

Myopia is either scum or actively throwing by being alive. I have no idea how they got healed. I also don't care. They need to be dead right now.

Alongside them? Voting analysis says it's Dark Unicorn, me, or leaf. Out of the three of us I'd like to think it's DU but honestly, Leaf could have me pocketed and I'm open to arguments about them being scum at this point in time.

Im THROWING by being ALIVE?!?
    should i just die? Descend to hell deadchat? Let scum get majority? Die with an antidote in my inv?

28. ISO #4728

29. ISO #4729

I fucked up my colored post requirement. Had colored text in the preview and hit submit, then the post came up without it. I do not know what is wrong with this site but fuck it and fuck this role.

So a big part of why I shoved Tess was that I am just about the same thing. I have a requirement to high post using colored text and get some powerful functions to include a 2nd vote if I do so. I really do not see any world where 2 town have this function which lead me to believe they were scum, even after seeing their flip.

I pushed the town to focus on the fact they were very obviously developing powers but nobody gave a shit. (I still do not understand why nobody cared about that or about the fact they were pegging players as neutrals and pocketing them but I feel like its because they had a scum team backing them.)

I specifically chose to not develop my abilities because if I did not fulfill my requirements I am basically a citizen. This meant that whatever my parasite did it could not use any of my powers. Kinda sucks being a citizen in role madness but I felt it was the best play given the negative vote utility I was told that made me think it came from scum.

But today Leaf is poisoned. I town read them. If they are not saved and we are wrong on Myopia I figured town may loose majority. Getting that extra vote would mean if we did loose majority I could still make some shit happen tomorrow. But I fucked that up because this website wants to troll me so whatever.

FM-Myopia (3 [L-1]):
    FM-Chad Knight, FM-ohno, FM-Father and Sun
    @FM-Chad Knight
    @FM-ohno
    @FM-Father and Sun

For real though. Could you guys chill out for a good 24 hours so we can have some conversation and sort the game before you hammer?

30. ISO #4730

31. ISO #4731

You're baiting me. You have to be. There's no way that's genuinely what you think I'm referring to.
    There was a large chunk of text your website decided to just not include that ruined some stuff. But it does not matter now.

I do support using an antidote on Leaf. They are very likely town.

32. ISO #4732

33. ISO #4733

34. ISO #4734

35. ISO #4735

36. ISO #4736

37. ISO #4737

?KRC M-FM Edition

Night 5

Vote Counts
    FM-Myopia (4 [L-0]):
    FM-Chad Knight, FM-ohno, FM-Purple, FM-Father and Sun

FM-Myopia has been executed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Triad
    Role: Holely Digger

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Triad.

Role Cop
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Kill
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Criminal Network
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine if they are a member of the mafia. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Win Condition:
    The Triad is an anti-town faction. The Triad wins if any day begins with all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one triad alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The triad consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    Target a player and dig a bunch of holes around their house.

Any player other than you that attempts to target that player will fall into one of the holes and be roleblocked for the night.
    You may self target.
    This roleblock ignores roleblock immunity.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Role: Town Leader
    Rolecard:
    You are the Town leader:
    You are confident and loud - you are the most important player and you have to prove that.
    To ensure the win of your alignment, you will control the thread - with any means necessary.
    The Host expects you to fulfill the following demands:
    Thread Dominator: You need to be top poster at the end of every phase -but only if the phase was atleast 1/2 of the normal length long
    Don't be a spammer! Each and every post of you needs to be atleast 200 characters long.
    Beautiful look: you are NOT able to make posts using the default colour grey. Instead, each and every of your posts needs to feature at least 3 colours (white is accepted as one colour)

Not fulfilling those demands will make the Host understand, that you are not the best Mafia player of all time. You will be shamefully vanillaized until you regain the spot as top poster.

Listen to the death! and Unknown Identity are immune to vanillaization.

Abilities:
    Deathtunnel:
    (active) each sod, you will be messaged with a slots name by the host. If this slot is lynched and you were on the train during hammer/eod during the following day, you will gain a vanilla single one-shot nightkill ability the next night, which will be useable only that night. You may not holster that kill.
    I am always right: (1-shot, toggleable) Can be toggled on and off as many times as you'd like during the day. To toggle on, choose either: group-scum or solo-scum. If toggled on and the person you are voting ends up flipping at EoD, then the 1-shot will be consumed and the persn you are voting will flip as a random group-scum/solo-scum (depending on your selection) that is not present in the game.
    Listen to the death! (active) Upon the death of a slot of your alignment, the player wont join the graveyard, but instead gain control over your slot - you will play as an unannounced hydra, and you will gain a slack hydra chat. You will still remain the main player of that slot when it comes to voting/action decisions- the additional player will function as your assistant. There is no cap of players that can co-manage your slot. The Joining requires both Slots agreement: yours and the joining ones.
    Unknown identity: (passive) upon alignment investigation, there will be the following result:
    Town
    (Yes red)
    Upon role investigation you will appear as:
    Town leader
    (Without further explanation)
    I need to post! (passive) The thread will stay open upon night for everyone as long as you are alive - your posting requirements still persist. This ability does not go into effect until night 1.
    Fair competition: (passive) To avoid getting that number 1 spot stolen, the number 2 in postcount of the last phase will get an limitation for the next phase: they wont be able to post more than their postcount was when they were spot 2 for the next phase.
    Let me do that for you! (passive)Each sod, you will gain an additional voting power, and the player with the lowest post count the day before will lose a voting power. Starts on SoD 2. Vote changes reset at the start of each night.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard Left Victoriously
    @FM-Father and Sun
    @FM-Dark Unicorn
    @FM-Purple
    @FM-Is that a leaf
    @FM-Chad Knight
    @FM-ohno
    FM-Kaleidoscope
    FM-Arcade
    FM-Eyes
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance
    FM-Inconspicuous Man
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish
    FM-Its SOMETHING
    FM-Mafia Bro
    FM-Mr Pain
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Mr Bones
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    FM-Demonic TP
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Myopia
    In Interstellar Space:
    FM-Forsaken Bones

At [REDACTED]:
    FM-CBI Agent

Night 5 Ends at 7 PM CST on Friday March 4th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night action deadline is 2 hours before SoD

Last edited by Lumi; March 3rd, 2022 at 11:14 AM.

38. ISO #4738

Eliza walked away quickly from the place where the toad had exploded and headed toward the forest. It was a forest that she had never explored but, maybe, today would be a good day for that. She pulled her dress back on and began walking. Soon she entered the forest. She could hear the old leaves that had been piling for many autumnal seasons crunching under her feet. In fact, she heard so much leaf crunching, she was sure that there had to be someone else in the woods.

Eliza looked around and spotted an old woman, who had a garland of flowers around the thick white braid coiled around her head. The old woman had a basket of berries, and she shared some of the berries with Eliza.

“Have you seen eleven princes on horses?” asked Eliza.

“No,” the old woman said. “I did see eleven swans, all wearing golden crowns in the river over that hill. Come with me, and I will take you to the other side of the hill.”

Eliza smiled to herself, as she know that the old woman had truly seen her brothers. Once Eliza and the old woman reached the top of the hill, the woman showed Eliza where she could find the river. Eliza walked toward the river and soon found herself surrounded by large majestic trees that overlooked a river filled with the bluest water that she had ever seen. The old woman took a cup from a bag that she was carrying and she gave Eliza a drink of the pure, healing waters of the river.

Eliza felt peaceful, in the way that she used to when her mother sang to her in her clear, light voice that sounded as if it came straight from heaven.

“Well, good bye,” said the old woman. “Be full of joy. The world is yours and it is beautiful.”
    With that, the old woman left.

Just as the old woman left, a crow dove at Eliza’s head. Eliza got out of the way but the crow couldn’t stop its momentum and it landed hard on its head. Eliza wondered where the crow came from as she picked it up from the shore of the lake. At the lakeshore, Eliza saw pebbles and glass and bits of sand and stubborn plants that grew through sand.

The crow looked dead and, slowly, it transformed, as if a spell on it had been broken. It was one of the Wicked Queen’s minions. Eliza knew that the crow/minion was there to kill her. She stood at the river as the sun set and wondered when she would find her brothers.

FM Myopia, who was executed, was the minion.

39. ISO #4739

During the night, Eliza watched the full moon as it rose in the east and set in the west. The face staring at Eliza was smiling and laughing or, maybe, it was what she hoped. She reached into the water, as the water had magical powers. The waves took away her fears and she made a promise to her brothers. “I will find you. These waves will lead me to you, and, when I find you, I will never again let you go.”

She stepped in the waters and was surrounded by seaweed. She tried to untangle the seaweed from her ankles and, when she did so, she found eleven white swan feathers. She picked them up and carried them all as one.

“My brothers aren’t too far,” she said to herself. “But where?"

In the distance, she heard her name being called, but she couldn’t tell where it was coming from. The voice called her name again and then abruptly stopped. Eliza was suddenly full of frozen fear.

FM-Father and son was the voice
    Last edited by garden gnome; March 4th, 2022 at 06:25 PM.

40. ISO #4740

?KRC M-FM Edition

Day 6

FM-Father and Sun has died!

Their Flip
    Alignment: Town
    Role: The Watcher with No Names

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    Receive a report of all visits that occurred during the night.

The caveat? There's no names. Just a scrambled list of players with unrelated names used to indicate who visited who.

You will show up as having visited everyone on your own report, although you do not actually visit anyone with this ability, staying home each night.

Multiple actions performed on the same player will show up as separate visits, even if performed by the same person.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Role: Inspector Gadget
    Rolecard:
    Every night, including N0 Inspector Gadget may give another player a gadget. Inspector Gadget has the following items to give out:
    - a bulletproof vest
    - a one shot gun
    - a one shot roleblock
    - a disguise (acts like a death tailor)
    - a reflector (actions on that player over the next period will instead be used on another player of that players chosing)

These will refresh once all used.
    Inspector Gadget will then use their powers of deduction to work out the alignment of the player they have targeted.
    If they guess the alignment of the player they targeted correctly, Inspector Gadget will live for another day!
    If they guess the alignment of the player wrong, Inspector Gadget will die

Hidden Info:
    All alignments of the same archetype will alias to each other when making guesses.
    E.g all common names for group-scum teams alias to group-scum
    all common names for serial killers alias to serial killer
    all common names for cults alias to cult
    If I am unsure of what archetype their guess matches, I will look it up. If it's a novel alignment, then it must match exactly.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard Left Victoriously
    @FM-Dark Unicorn
    @FM-Purple
    @FM-Is that a leaf
    @FM-Chad Knight
    @FM-ohno
    FM-Kaleidoscope
    FM-Arcade
    FM-Eyes
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance
    FM-Inconspicuous Man
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish
    FM-Its SOMETHING
    FM-Mafia Bro
    FM-Mr Pain
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Mr Bones
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    FM-Demonic TP
    FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Earless Artiste
    FM-Myopia
    FM-Father and Sun
    In Interstellar Space:
    FM-Forsaken Bones

At [REDACTED]:
    FM-CBI Agent

Day 6 Ends at 7 PM CST on Sunday March 6th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day Action Deadline is exactly at 6 PM. Timestamps of 5:59 are accepted. Timestamps of 6:00 are not.

Early hammers affect the day action deadline accordingly.

5 Players Remain. 3 votes to hammer.
    3 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Lumi; March 4th, 2022 at 06:03 PM.

41. ISO #4741

I was beginning to type up a day start post about how I think it's shady that Dark Unicorn tried to sneak in an extra vote by activating their rolecard (Myopia's flip) for the first time, but then I realized I've had them pinned all game and I never saw them kill.

So then I changed my attention to oh-no. But he just saved leaf. Would he do that if he were scum?

So then I changed my attention to purple. But he called the triad check on Inco. I don't think a scum would do that. I think a scum would rather just lynch tesseract and blame the miller flip.

So then I changed my attention to leaf. I know what leaf's role is, and leaf being scum doesn't solve the actual problem I have right now, which is:

My feedback has been scrambled for the last two nights. I have no information. My night feedback is a sequence of gibberish letters, rather than the information I actually need to mechanically solve this game.

@FM-oh no

The piece of information I need from you today is a role claim. If you do not provide it for me today I am going to vote you. Today is the day where we need all the information laid out in front of ourselves.

42. ISO #4742

I was beginning to type up a day start post about how I think it's shady that Dark Unicorn tried to sneak in an extra vote by activating their rolecard (Myopia's flip) for the first time, but then I realized I've had them pinned all game and I never saw them kill.

So then I changed my attention to oh-no. But he just saved leaf. Would he do that if he were scum?

So then I changed my attention to purple. But he called the triad check on Inco. I don't think a scum would do that. I think a scum would rather just lynch tesseract and blame the miller flip.

So then I changed my attention to leaf. I know what leaf's role is, and leaf being scum doesn't solve the actual problem I have right now, which is:

My feedback has been scrambled for the last two nights. I have no information. My night feedback is a sequence of gibberish letters, rather than the information I actually need to mechanically solve this game.

@FM-oh no

The piece of information I need from you today is a role claim. If you do not provide it for me today I am going to vote you. Today is the day where we need all the information laid out in front of ourselves.
    @FM-ohno

43. ISO #4743

I am essentially going to be starting over today, working from the ground up. Everyone alive, including me, has done scummy things and towny things. I have reason to suspect all of you and to clear all of you.

I think we are likely dealing with either 2 triad or a triad and a neutral alive today, which means we need to get this correct. This is our final thesis. Lets get it right.

44. ISO #4744

Im in my break right now i have to go back in 10 mins but i got info.

HARDCLAIM

I used my two crabs last night.

I used the motion detector on Oh-No. I got no feedback, so i assume he visited no one and no one visited him either.

I also used the binoculars to track Dark Unicorn, he went nowhere.

The killer is between Chad and Leaf.

45. ISO #4745

46. ISO #4746

47. ISO #4747

48. ISO #4748

49. ISO #4749

I am of the town alignment, and I have made no killing actions all game.
    That’s not the reaction i was expecting, if you are town and didnt perform a kill last night, why didnt you just vote for Leaf?

Also the lie detection will fail if it contains multiple statements with multiple truths or lies. It’s in my role, so why post multiple statements? Why not just “I’m of town alignment” or “I have not made killing actions all game”?

50. ISO #4750

Besides “I’m of town alignment” could give me a false result if you have a role or modifier that mess with alignment checks like it happened with Tess. And not having performed any kills could also be true as scum, if you still have a partner they could have made those kills.

We need something more fool proof. Like “My faction does not have a factional kill” or “I’m not in any factional private chats” for example.