Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 119 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 5907
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Vladislow Kennt View Post
    This is a lie.

Hard counter claim. Jesus christ why are scum acting this way when we have so much freaking time.

I am the coroner. I've also been in touch with an architect, whom I now believe to be town. Between me, archi, and sherr (if Lois is to be believed) GG.

Look past the Jan double talk. He waffles more than the waffle house.

I did NOT expect to have to come out so early, but here we are.

-vote S-FM Jan Korvin

One of us has to go clearly.
    oh boy , shit just got fun. I'm gonna have to reread D1

2. ISO #1652

3. ISO #1653

This strange double talk is a fake coroner claim.

I don't know what the angle is, but it is fake. That I ASSURE YOU.
    He just said make a puzzle in chat that only I can solve tomorrow. Is that not what he said? I might have misunderstood him. Also, none of you are using the term double talk correctly.

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Well, if I'm not the coroner is going to anonymously reveal the actual role of Fat Worm Jiles, and that will get my lynched. If that anon post never arrives, you'll know i'm coroner after I'm lynched. With that in mind, do you still disbelieve me?
    i didn't go to college just to not be able to read this post

6. ISO #1656

I can do that. There are three doors. Behind one door is nothing. Behind the second a goat, and behind the third is a car. You choose a door, any door. I then open up one of the doors you didn't choose and reveal there is nothing there. Should you switch, and why? Also, tell me the percentage chance you are right/wrong.
    i had this on a math exam when i was 16

7. ISO #1657

He just said make a puzzle in chat that only I can solve tomorrow. Is that not what he said? I might have misunderstood him. Also, none of you are using the term double talk correctly.
    You speak in very non concrete terms. Scum.

If you survive this day we will still win because time is on our side. You have no night kill.

8. ISO #1658

This is a lie.

Hard counter claim. Jesus christ why are scum acting this way when we have so much freaking time.

I am the coroner. I've also been in touch with an architect, whom I now believe to be town. Between me, archi, and sherr (if Lois is to be believed) GG.

-vote S-FM Jan Korvin

Okay, I was just about to make a post that my previous analysis could also be wrong if Korvin's plan was to setup a coroner claim all along and simply used Bart's post to crumb.. currently if it's Vladislow vs Korver I'd probably have more faith in Vladislow. I will not place my vote on Korver though because I'm going to bed. Keep me in mind on Korver though, thanks.

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661

This is a lie.

-vote S-FM Jan Korvin

Actually if you counterclaim, I will not vote to lynch either of you, and instead I will let you sit until you read more and more people.
    If scum refuse to make their nightkill then we are free to lynch around you and our towncores, and each day you will be expected to give a visit to the person we have lynched, scum charges are limited to two framings (maybe four if role inheritance by Godfather is that) and they would have to prepare and coordinate each mislynch consecutively. There is additionally only one charge (or two) of roleblocks, so finally after three days if both of you aren't dead and have been giving the same feedback we can decide to lynch you then.

Otherwise, enjoy unlynchable status.

12. ISO #1662

I can do that. There are three doors. Behind one door is nothing. Behind the second a goat, and behind the third is a car. You choose a door, any door. I then open up one of the doors you didn't choose and reveal there is nothing there. Should you switch, and why? Also, tell me the percentage chance you are right/wrong.
    What is this, Let's make a deal? WTF is this cryptic nonsense.

I am very familiar with the monte carlo problem BTW. Always switch, odds jump from 1/3 to 1/2 because the door eliminated never has the car.

SCUM.

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

What is this, Let's make a deal? WTF is this cryptic nonsense.

I am very familiar with the monte carlo problem BTW. Always switch, odds jump from 1/3 to 1/2 because the door eliminated never has the car.

SCUM.
    You are not familiar with the game theory, and you got the answer wrong. Sorry. You are on a losing streak buddy.

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

You are not familiar with the game theory, and you got the answer wrong. Sorry. You are on a losing streak buddy.
    Scum, I literally gave a workshop to high schoolers on this very famous problem.

What is your angle, how many puzzles are you going to distract us with?

What is your plan? Surely you knew coroner would PUBLICLY CC you.

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    We can use the Coroner's day ability to determine which of these 2 is telling the truth right here right now
    We DO NOT need it and we can save his ability for a check tomorrow or the day after (depending on roles scum rolled) and instead of risking the mislynch, they can both be alive while we get free information.

29. ISO #1679

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    It's useless, read mine.
    It's not useless. Use your brain.
    We just tell Kennt to do the reveal and Jan not to.

If the anon reveal comes through then Kennt is confirmed and Jan is dead.
    If it doesn't come through then we wait a suitable time and try the reversal.

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

Scum, I literally gave a workshop to high schoolers on this very famous problem.

What is your angle, how many puzzles are you going to distract us with?

What is your plan? Surely you knew coroner would PUBLICLY CC you.
    It doesn't jump to 1/2 chance he's right or wrong, and if you are teaching this game theory to highschoolers you are out of your mind. When this was first published in Readers Digest 100 PhDs mailed in to tell him the answer was INDEED 50% and 100 PhDs were wrong. If you are a teacher you never seen this. This is an upper level math problem for math majors and engineers. I am neither but I love game theory and know the answer.

33. ISO #1683

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    It's not useless. Use your brain.
    We just tell Kennt to do the reveal and Jan not to.

If the anon reveal comes through then Kennt is confirmed and Jan is dead.
    If it doesn't come through then we wait a suitable time and try the reversal.
    we don't even need to do the reversal
    town has no inventive to reveal for the scum

34. ISO #1684

We DO NOT need it and we can save his ability for a check tomorrow or the day after (depending on roles scum rolled) and instead of risking the mislynch, they can both be alive while we get free information.
    Are you scum trying to save your Fake coroner? This plan makes ZERO sense.

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

It doesn't jump to 1/2 chance he's right or wrong, and if you are teaching this game theory to highschoolers you are out of your mind. When this was first published in Readers Digest 100 PhDs mailed in to tell him the answer was INDEED 50% and 100 PhDs were wrong. If you are a teacher you never seen this. This is an upper level math problem for math majors and engineers. I am neither but I love game theory and know the answer.
    Lol. You are babbling but where is your vote?

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

Lol. You are babbling but where is your vote?
    FFS I have half a mind to tell you the answer, prove you are a fool, and link the correct answer. Need to remember the name of the game theory problem and link the answer, I can't remeber its name. Its very famous.

44. ISO #1694

You are right, I got mixed up, it jumps to 2/3. It all hinges on the door opened always being empty before being presented the final two doors.

Still scum though. What did you aim to get out of this claim?

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marlwyn Janson View Post
    We still need Ganelon online.

It needs to be timed properly.

We need to 100% verify that Mafia has only one night kill.

Also, another take-away is that Vlad claims there's an Architect so if his claim is correct we know a town PR / scum PR.
    thats very interesting since architect chat persists through the day so , unless an architect comes forward we know another scum PR

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

Sorry about that, I'll step it up. Slept two hours a couple days ago and haven't been fully awake since. I'm busy sorting through information though. I guess I'll leave you my Day 1 reads whilst doing so.
    Spoiler : Day 1 reads :
    S-FM Lois Francklyn++++
    S-FM Gollert Twissell++++
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne+++-
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson++++
    S-FM Jan Korvin+++-
    S-FM Marck Wilbird+-
    S-FM Bart Pilfter++--
    S-FM Rotholfo Goncales+
    S-FM Billigan Holbird++-
    S-FM Vlädislow Kennt+-
    S-FM Joha Schtilzt
    S-FM Lembird Oshay+-
    S-FM Fred Attlebish++
    S-FM Edoua Maije++-
    I like this (if it is real) Shows you are evaluating. But can you give a read why You are town reading me what is each plus for?

50. ISO #1700