M-FM V Gamethread - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1189
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

Re: MFMV Day 5: Blitzkrieg

You don't need my vote. And im not being stubborn for borkie, im just not going to just give up in the face of defeat. You'll have to kill me if you can't get your votes.
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)
    M-FM II: Doctor | M-FM IV: Doctor | M-FM V: Sheriff | M-FM XI: Godfather

3. ISO #1103

I apreciate your Spirit. We won't kill you tonight.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by Dimwit View Post
    You don't need my vote. And im not being stubborn for borkie, im just not going to just give up in the face of defeat. You'll have to kill me if you can't get your votes.
    Well, we don't need your vote. But we do have to wait for Ubernox to get on otherwise. So it'd just be really cool of you to end the game now instead of making us wait x amount of hours until that lazy bastard wakes up. Just sayin'.

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

"if you can listen to this longer then 5 minutes you are really cool" Stupid phrase
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

7. ISO #1107

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    Well, we don't need your vote. But we do have to wait for Ubernox to get on otherwise. So it'd just be really cool of you to end the game now instead of making us wait x amount of hours until that lazy bastard wakes up. Just sayin'.
    I. WILL. NOT. GIVE. UP.

It's really that simple. It won't be the last time you see me act like this, either. Under no circumstances, in any situation, under any conditions will I EVER just give up. I may have been down for this had the Raider's shown any amount of good faith on night 1. But they didn't.

Victory or Death

Ḕ tā̀n ḕ epì tâs
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

I. WILL. NOT. GIVE. UP.

It's really that simple. It won't be the last time you see me act like this, either. Under no circumstances, in any situation, under any conditions will I EVER just give up. I may have been down for this had the Raider's shown any amount of good faith on night 1. But they didn't.

Victory or Death

Ḕ tā̀n ḕ epì tâs

We still love you the way you are. alt + num 3

10. ISO #1110

In any other scenario this would be admirable, but when the choice is we either literally just wait for someone to wake up or we end the game now, it's just lame. It's like a sc2mafia game when someone decides to lag out for a minute when they're about to be lynched.
    Or when there is only a jailer, an afk town and two mob left. Like that time I was the jailor, and I continued to jail the GF so there were no night kills, until it was down to an anonymous ballot.

I will not vote Borkbot. You're not going to convince me otherwise.

If this game is truly over, McJesus can just go ahead and kill me off himself.

I would much prefer voting any one of the raiders up. I would much prefer actually finishing the game. If you'd rather see this game pucker out with a half assed "we all wiN!" go right ahead, but I will not join in.

11. ISO #1111

Or when there is only a jailer, an afk town and two mob left. Like that time I was the jailor, and I continued to jail the GF so there were no night kills, until it was down to an anonymous ballot.

I will not vote Borkbot. You're not going to convince me otherwise.

If this game is truly over, McJesus can just go ahead and kill me off himself.

I would much prefer voting any one of the raiders up. I would much prefer actually finishing the game. If you'd rather see this game pucker out with a half assed "we all wiN!" go right ahead, but I will not join in.
    I don't think you really get the scenario right now. We're one vote from winning. We have that one vote guaranteed, it's Ubernox the witness. The problem is that he's a lazy bastard that hasn't signed on yet. So I'm not asking you to side with us to win the game, I'm just asking you to side with us end it. There's a big difference there, that's why I said in any other scenario what you're doing would be admirable.

Though I agree that given how inevitable our victory is McPwnage should just call it now. But I can also understand him wanting that "official" hammer vote. So I guess we wait, unfortunately.

12. ISO #1112

How do you feel about the citizens "we had to recruit" to win this game?

Did they had a chance too to decide for themselves how they play this game? Isn't it unfair for them?

Be glad you can choose your way on how you end the game yourself.

13. ISO #1113

I. WILL. NOT. GIVE. UP.

Victory or Death
    So about that last game with you suiciding as Euphemia...

If we don't lynch today, well okay. If our town Sheriff says so. Just know that if another town member dies tonight and loses as a result once Borkbot does inevitably get lynched... Sumi will be sad. Especially if it's going to be me, if the Mafia are going to be a poor sport about it and keep shooting town members at night.

Oh my dear Shepherd... Just think. What would McJesus want you to do?

14. ISO #1114

The problem is that he's a lazy bastard that hasn't signed on yet. So I'm not asking you to side with us to win the game, I'm just asking you to side with us end it. There's a big difference there, that's why I said in any other scenario what you're doing would be admirable.
    If it turns out that the raider's in fact do not have all the living peasants recruited in this day, I will make it my personal mission to kill you night 1 in any and every game we're in together for as long as I can every time I have the opportunity to.

This isn't for the pandering of the Raider's, its for human decency (I concede that you have a valid point)
    -Vote BorkBot

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    So about that last game with you suiciding as Euphemia...
    You're the bane of my FM existence.

17. ISO #1117

BYE BORKBOT!

I never voted you in the first place anyway....

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

Where is Mcbalance?

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

You slipped up yesterday with your copy pasta post The one with Nanosystem

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

Wonder where Borkbot is. I bet he will be soooo pissed.

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

You were the 7th vote. Dimwit already hammered him.

Borkbot Geblitzkriegt!

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

He was afk bussed.

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

Hello jailor. Too bad you bit the dust so early
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

MFMV Epilogue: V for Victory

MFMV Epilogue V for Victory:

The day had finally come where Jim Raynor had garnered enough support to publically reveal himself in front of Emperor Mengsk and the people of the dominion. Raynor stood among the crowd and began to speak. “My fellow Terrans, have the crimes of this government, of this Emperor who obtained the throne through genocide become clear to you? Now is the moment to stand united against this government and send them a clear message. People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people. Make the government fear your voice!”

“Guards kill them... guards!... guards?”

“I’ve ordered them to stand down.” General Warfield told Mengsk in a cold, harsh tone. “These past few days have opened my eyes to the crimes you have committed against your people. You kill anyone who dares to question you and let nothing get in your way of oppressing the people of The Dominion. I think it is time your rule came to an end.”

An angry mob began to close in on Mengsk, he was still in shock and disbelief! “What are you all doing?” Mengsk yelled. “I am your emperor!” As the mob came closer and closer Mengsk’s face went white with panic. He began to run away from the crowd until a loud bang. A gunshot from the crowd brought Mengsk down to the ground. The mob swarmed around Mengsk’s collapsed body as everything went dark.

The Raiders had won their revolution but with the Zerg and the Xel Naga lurking in the shadows it was clearly only a momentary victory.

The Raynor’s Raiders have won! Congratulations Sumikoko, Kromos, Mopin, Ubernox, TheWaaagh, Rocshi, Nick, Zack and Cmg!

Mafia/dead/journalist chats (to see all forums log out and view them as a guest):
    https://mfmv.forumcow.com/
    https://therevolutionarytimes.forumcow.com/
    Night action list:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Role List:

Raynor's Raiders:

Jim Raynor (Godfather) [Sumikoko]
    Matt Horner (Cosigliere) [Kromos]
    Gabriel Tosh (Witch) [Mopin]

Neutrals:
    The Witness/Journalist/Revolutionist [Ubernox]
    Devil Dog: Arsonist [Luna]
    Town:
    Arcturus Mengsk [Borkbot]
    Nova [Fragos]
    General Warfeild [Dimwit]
    Medic [Nanosystem]
    Dropship [Escaho]
    Lookout [Jaczac]
    Jailor [Goremancer]
    Bodyguard [Kiranearitachi]
    Citizen
    /Revolutionist [Rocshi]
    Citizen/Revolutionist [Crimson/Zack]
    Citizen/Revolutionist [CmG]
    Citizen/Revolutionist [TheWaaagh]
    Citizen [Deathfire123]
    Citizen [FYRE]
    Citizen
    /Revolutionist [Nick]

Awards:
    MVP – Ubernox: Ubernox is awarded the MVP for his stellar ability to take advantage of the game mechanics. He was able to become journalist and pinpoint Sumikoko as Jim Raynor in order to become a part of the mafia. He single handedly gave the mafia the advantage they needed to win by reading scum and acted pretty well as a member of the mafia. Runner up: Sumikoko

Unintentional MVP – Escaho: Escaho’s actions as bus driver unintentionally put a thorn in the mafia’s side and helped the town keep the game close. Night 1 he stopped the recruiting of FYRE by swapping him and Kromos because of his suspicions of them being scum. Night 2 he managed to redirect the vigilantes bullet from an at the time unconverted citizen (nick) to the devil dog (luna).

My scum hunting equipment is broken – Dimwit: Managed to successfully investigate the witness night 1 and Jim Raynor night 2 but was given a non suspicious result for each of them.

To vote for players choice type -vote player

Closing remarks: Thank you everyone for making this a very entertaining and fun game. I really enjoyed hosting even though I learned to appreciate how stressful the job can be. Hosting really gives you a whole new perspective on the game being able to see everyone for who they are and the actions they take. The game was ambitious and hard to balance for the ideas I wanted to implement into play but I thought the fact that the game was so close served that I balanced the game pretty well. Honestly I would have probably re rolled the bodyguard if I could do it again given he was put into the setup for the intention of stopping recruits and could have single handedly won the game for the town on night 4.

One moment I really enjoyed was the "in b4 luna is the devil dog" moment that happened day 1." Who would have guessed she was actually the Devil Dog? The mafia got lucky with their night actions but so did the town in certain ways. Two players that really impressed me with their roles were Escaho and Sumikoko. I thought Sumi played an exceptional godfather and as for Escaho for being so new to the forum mafia scene he already has the skill of a hardened forum mafia veteran. Thanks for a great game guys!

McPwnage out

39. ISO #1139

Re: MFMV Epilogue: V for Victory

Woooooo!
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

40. ISO #1140

Aww I lost
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

Haha Gore, that jail chat is funny. Shouting leeroy jenkins and saying 'gaol', if you'd started talking about american football you would have had me down to a tee :P

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

Good to see that the two lynches I actually led were Matt Horner and later Jim Raynor. Too bad the latter didn't get the support that was required...

Honestly though, allowing suicide-to-win tactics in a setup is lame. CmG said it well when he said that the concept was nice, but there were some serious flaws in it.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

50. ISO #1150