M-FM V Gamethread - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1189
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

Re: MFMV Day 4: Chasing Ghosts

Kromos was the first "lynch," don't forget that one.

I was wrong about Deathfire because CmG had some good arguments why he could be scum. I'm not trusting of CmG now, because he already tried to get people on Deathfire before Kromos suicided.

The only person I fully trust is Fragos, whom CmG neglected to mention when he said which players he deemed to be trustworthy.

The lynch on FYRE wasn't initiated by me, so people weren't voting with me. FYRE was just being an idiot and anti-town by claiming he was pro-Raynor and not ever giving any serious input into the discussion. I know that such a player would never side with me in the lynch votes, so removing him from the game was but a small loss.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

3. ISO #1053

Zack, do you believe that Mopin is Raynor?
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

There is nothing wrong with lynching citizens if you have no better targets and it's not like Deathfire was useful for town in any way.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

6. ISO #1056

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    There is nothing wrong with lynching citizens if you have no better targets and it's not like Deathfire was useful for town in any way.
    Didn't you just claim citizen?

7. ISO #1057

Yeah i lynch lurkers and idiots. What's wrong about it? "trollface.jpeg"
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

8. ISO #1058

Yes i did and?

9. ISO #1059

Granted, we have better targets today.

10. ISO #1060

Feel free to lynch me i don't mind.

11. ISO #1061

We wouldn't be able to get the 7 votes required on you.

12. ISO #1062

Either me, Zack or Sumikoko will switch sides tonight. But one of those 2 is already a Raider. Like i said i don't care that much cause i will be recruitet. It's more about trying to win as Town is this setup is hardly achievable so i go for it. Because a Victory is more fun if you have the odds against you. :3

13. ISO #1063

Or maybe i am really a Coroner or the Jailor who said to his targets not to reveal in day chat that they were jailed only through code. Think about it. Then there would be only 1 citizen left.

14. ISO #1064

Mopin being Raynor... Only if he is extremely stupid would he be anything other than a revolutionist. Stupidity is something I am willing to lynch, and he has an equal chance of being Raynor as Sumi, Dimwit, Ubernox, CmG and kira. Yeah i'm just not sold on any of them right now, so i'l just keep my vote on the guy who's about to get lynched.

Thats cold CmG... I call discrimination against people with the word "Fire" in their name!

15. ISO #1065

Thanks Zack.

Or maybe i am really a Coroner or the Jailor who said to his targets not to reveal in day chat that they were jailed only through code. Think about it. Then there would be only 1 citizen left.
    This is total BS because we all know that the jailor is very dead. You'd have no reason to stick to a code of any kind because nobody would be able to read it.

16. ISO #1066

And if you were the jailor, you'd have executed Sumikoko already. Just sayin'.

17. ISO #1067

I'm tired of fishing for today and it doesn't look like anyone else is fishing anymore either, so...

-vote Mopin
    Dimwit, don't check Ubernox tonight. If you tell us that he's a terrorist tomorrow, you're not making your own claim any more credible and we still won't know who to lynch.

18. ISO #1068

Borkbot, you are merely trying to justify your actions for accidentally lynching town members. That kind of justice doesn't flow well with me at all. Don't forget who had to save your butt in MFMIII after screwing yourself over and finally dying. Sorry, buddy, can't save you as citizen this time. Not that I want to if you've learned nothing from that game, even with both me and Dimwit trying to convince you otherwise. I'm done here. Raynor, you know what to do.

19. ISO #1069

If i get recruited tonight and the raiders do a good kill i will tell you their roles cuz you will be getting lynched then anyway...

20. ISO #1070

Screwing myself over in MFM3? How?

You're not talking about lynching one Cylon and not lynching the other Cylon, are you?

21. ISO #1071

vote Mopin

22. ISO #1072

I did what i could to lead this to a Town victory. Seems like i failed.

23. ISO #1073

If i get recruited tonight and the raiders do a good kill i will tell you their roles cuz you will be getting lynched then anyway...
    We'd be getting no lynch today if not Mopin.

I'd rather get rid of a confirmed mobster than letting him live AND letting them recruit you.

Really though, you're setting up an alliance with the "other citizens" now to lynch me off tomorrow. That's just lulz.

24. ISO #1074

I have to obey the game mechanics. But i think they will recruit Zack or Sumikoko because they are so biased to each other anyway.

25. ISO #1075

Ah yeah Mopin stated there is only one citizen left btw. That's me Borkbot. Sry dude seems like you are in big trouble.

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

I suspect that Zack and Sumikoko are already raiders, and they're just spamming the chat with propaganda to make it known that I am the enemy in the eyes of "the citizens," so that the sheep will follow on day 5. And if one of them really is a citizen, they'd rather recruit another citizen because they know they already have each other's support even without the conversion.

Exactly like what happened in FM6. There just came a turning point, when pro-Sin people were left alive and everyone else was intimidated into lynching off Eternity because that was going to be the easiest way to survive. And because they just wanted the game to end...

28. ISO #1078

Mengsk demanded that Mopin pay for his crimes of treason against the dominion! Mengsk was promptly taken to the firing squad and torn apart by a shower of bullets from dominion marines. After killing them Mengsk personally inspected the body to find voodoo magic that could only belong to Gabriel Tosh the Raiders witch! Mengsk went back to his palace to rest for the night very satisfied.

On another note I will not be modkilling Kira allthough I was so very close to doing so. That being said ANYONE WHO SENDS ANY PMS FROM THIS POINT FORWARD WILL BE MODKILLED. Also Kira will be auto put on the reserve list for any future games I host.

Night will end at 10:00pm est Friday January 27th. If you do not submit your night action by then it will be skipped.

29. ISO #1079

MFMV Day 5: Blitzkrieg

As the sun rose on Korhal one thing was very clear, today would be the last stand for Jim Raynor and his band of revolutionaries. Their last attempt to try and turn the town against Arcturus Mengsk’s rule. The raiders were still mourning the loss of their powerful witch Gabriel Tosh. During the night the infamous witness posted propaganda flyers throughout the capital of Korhal. The flyers read...
    ~ The ~
    Revolutionary Times

Well, meine freunden, it has been a harsh couple of days.

As I predicted, those who chose the hard way of doing things created quite a gruelling battle for themselves.

They are only delaying their defeat.

Not to worry: We are not the bitter type. Once Mengsk is voted out, every. single. one of us will suicide. Why don't you go and have a look at the victory conditions?

It's a win win situation.

That means you for you too, Dimwit.

Sincerely,

-The Witness

The Raiders were desperate for support, Mengsk awaited the day with a smug satisfaction, for he did not believe anything Jim Raynor did would be able to get to him. Mengsk was convinced today was the day he would finally see the life come out of Jim Raynor's eyes. The tale of men who were once allies fighting against the authority of the Terran Confederacy was about to come to an end. Would history repeat itself and see Jim Raynor finally overthrow his former Revolutionary partner Arcturus Mengsk or would the authority of the Terran Dominion prevail?

As the town assembled they found Nanosystem skewered on a pole. Miracously the pole missed all of Nanosystem’s major organs however he died a slow and painful death suffering from a loss of too much blood. This was clearly the work of Raynor’s Raiders. Nanosystem was found with several advance healing tools and was revealed to be a medic. His last will was found on his body soaked in blood...

“I'm healing Fragos because he is the only comfirmed role. Mafia should be obv right now, we have to lynch them ASAP. Dimwit, please check Sumikoko, if she is innocent she is Raynor.”

Player LIST:
    CmG
    Rocshi
    Borkbot
    Zack
    Fragos
    Ubernox
    Sumikoko
    TheWaaagh
    Dimwit
    Kiranearitachi

Role List:
    Raynor's Raiders:

Jim Raynor
    The Witness (journalist/revolutionist)
    Revolutionist
    Revolutionist

Town:
    Arcturus Mengsk (Borkbot)
    Nova
    General Warfeild
    Jailor
    Random Town Power
    Citizen
    / Revolutionist(?)
    Citizen / Revolutionist(?)

Due to arsonist incineration there is 1 more role on the role list than players alive.

Graveyard:
    jaczac (lookout)
    goremancer (?????)
    kromos (matt horner)
    deathfire123 (citizen)

Luna (devil dog)
    Nick (citizen/revolutionist)
    FYRE (citizen)
    Escaho (dropship)
    Mopin (Gabriel Tosh)
    Nanosystem (medic)

It will take 6 votes to lynch! Day will end at 10:00pm EST Saturday January 28th 2011.
    Last edited by McJesus; January 27th, 2012 at 08:53 PM.

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

Re: MFMV Day 5: Blitzkrieg

meine freunden, = meine Freunde. OmG

35. ISO #1085

-vote Borkbot

Freedom Tally
    Borkbot(2): Zack, CmG

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

There you go. Borkbot i warned ya didn't i? The truth is i was a Raider long ago. Let's just say we have reached the critical point today to vote you now. No need to hide it anymore. Funny is you were almost the whole game on the wrong path. Oh well nevermind.

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

There you go. Borkbot i warned ya didn't i? The truth is i was a Raider long ago. Let's just say we have reached the critical point today to vote you now. No need to hide it anymore. Funny is you were almost the whole game on the wrong path. Oh well nevermind.
    I just want to know how nanosystem is also a medic. I guess Kira lied about being a bodyguard.

42. ISO #1092

I am sorry that it has to end like that my dear old chap. Let's call it a setup with some flaws and blame Mcpwnage for it shall we? Let's just nightkill him on the next N1 if we have the opportunity to do so.

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

Yes he did. Bending the rules with his "forwarded PM's" who were fake from the start. We said to him not to do it because its lame. I really deteste plays like this but oh well. A Big thanks to Mcpwnage to not telling him out.

45. ISO #1095

Well, Borkbot? I warned you, too, didn't I? That your closest allies screaming "Hail Borkbot!" would be your undoing? But of course, you would not believe me. The dear town witch in FMIII that pulled you from the depths of the abyss tried her best to do so again this game as a mere citizen... I suppose my compassion went unheard this time.

46. ISO #1096

First off, I refuse to cooperate.

Secondly, there is a bg and he did block cmg two nights ago.

Thirdly, I invest bank last night and, obviously he's clean.....
    FM VI: Disciple - Shepherd(Lookout) | FM VIII: Glad Hand(Jailer) | FM IX: Anarchist | FM X: Mafioso | FM XIV: Vernius(Drug Dealer)
    M-FM II: Doctor | M-FM IV: Doctor | M-FM V: Sheriff | M-FM XI: Godfather

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

I totally understand you there Dimwit. But its clearly over at this point. We "know" every role there is. and even if town lynches every day another Raider. There will be night kills in a fixed order where the end is always the same. The Raiders win and all killed Town roles in that process lose.

This is bullshit and we don't want it to end like that.

50. ISO #1100

I don't want to drag this game out any longer...

Borkbot wrote the epitaph to his tombstone the minute he picked a fight with us, Dimwit. He deserves this loss, for suspecting the Sheriff, yet. Are you really going to pull through for him and win with him?

I certainly can't stomach it. Guillotine Borkbot's head off, please. Ugh.