2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Ptb you are getting too emotional and letting it cloud your thoughts. Which was why it was easy to tunnel on you (if I hadn't slept) dont let things get to complicated and don't tunnel too deep.
    But you are town read by me, you had been when I was tunnelling you. But the more vote trains the better, it's a good thing that we have multiple trains to vca with.
    I'm at work for now, with 5 people calling in sick I doubt o can do much until I get home.

What I am wary of are the poor votes, or lack of votes, people made during day 1. And I will dig into them tonight after managing some audits.
    Nope
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

8. ISO #958

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    You first post was agenda filled instead of trying to figure out things. I read that as Scummy. Scum always have an agenda, Town don't, Town try and analyze things.

Anyways, I think I'm fine to Sheep the VI (har har) AKA PTB. Her reads perfectly align with mine.
    I'm a boy
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    WHy can't i remove transparency from this avatar for this site?
    Works everywhere but here.
    Very annoying.
    You have to use a png hosted elsewhere. I usually use tinypic but then have sizing problems. Literally the struggle right now.

If you upload a png directly from your device it won't consider it a png
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

13. ISO #963

That's it FB. Contribute by distracting with an avatar discussion.
    We were having such valuable discussion with you:
    Spoiler : Posts Today :

I'm also Interested in
    -vote Firebringer

I've not noticed him and that worries me.
    This is like you are repeating an RVS vote.
    Its day 2.
    I won't be around to do any detailed analysis for about 8 hours.
    So if anyone could, ISO Firebringers posts To get a better view. Before he gets here so there is a solid case about His possible alignment. Rather than a Suspicion that can be easily de bunked and protected against.
    Ask other people to give opinions on me, whats yours beyond "not noticing"?
    When It takes an hour to write that post.... XD
    How would that take an hour to write?
    @Gyrlander

Want to prove useful?
    Could you do the ISO and analysis on all of firebringers post and then give your opinion. Doesn't matter if you get it wrong or it looks bad =) give your full effort for it.
    I feel like this is the most useless, because not only have you not given your thoughts on me. You make it sound like you have an opinion on me which none of your posts really indicate much of, beyond a vote for no reasons.
    Why would you think grylander would even give you thoughts out of anyone?

So SuperJack, what is your thoughts?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

14. ISO #964

If I haven't noticed you, then I need to read your posts.
    Which means I cannot offer any other view, until I get home.
    It's a worry when someone doesn't stand out. I was hoping someone could gather your posts together to make it easier for me to read them. And multiple views helps.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #965

That reminds me, someone that doesn't stand out to me is @yzb25

Where you at bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

He voted, but took his vote off at EOD.

His only vote might have been on the PL train.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

18. ISO #968

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    PTB you have a moving signature, that is literally cancer for this site.
    Someone plz ban him.
    NOTICE ME SEYMOUR.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Banana does this all the time. She led one on Gyrlander day 1, and then after it she immediately tried to lynch me for opposing it in another game. I don't think she's scum at all for doing that.
    Yes, she set a great base-line for herself in other games. She knows you make associations based on previous games, if she's playing a mental game then she would definitely get you to rationalize her behavior because "she does this all of the time." So the other little subtle things she was doing as well, don't stick out to you because you can explain it away as banana acting towny. Which if I was scum, I'd do everything, i do now. I'm also establishing a baseline, so in future games, you're going to have a harder time reading me as scum because I will remain 100% consistent to my previous town points.

Now, why would I tell you this and potential blow my cover if that's what I'm doing right now?
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #971

But you did the exact same thing to me. You literally said "if I didn't know Unknown was a good scum player, I would Town-read him". If you had never played with me, how could you use this argument?

Same for Banana. Banana consistently PL's people, it's not unusual. You saying that she should be scum-read for acting like herself is absurd.

22. ISO #972

Sorry, I don't know why but I meant to address the rest of the paragraphs (in short form).

I'm not sure you entirely understand the difference. you can't say that someone is scum because you think they are pretending not to know stuff. No, I think you're not fully paying attention. (i.e. when you claimed I pushed a vote on mesk for 100 posts :P) It's not that he acts like he doesn't know stuff, it's the fact that Banana is going out of her way to explain stuff to him to further make him look dumb. With that, he's also contributing VERY little, and what he does contribute is not anything that moves the game forward. He's just rehashing what other people are saying or just copy pasting his earlier read list. He's not pushing a town agenda. I was much much more active then he is my FIRST ever game. So, if he were playing dumb, he could easily explain away his very minor "contributions" as "I don't get going until later."

1.) Arrow has RARELY played FM. Out of my time here, the FM and this game are the only times I've seen him play. I requested to play with him this game because I thought it would be fun to play with him, but he did mention to me that he didn't have a ton of experience (check the FM for Cruise Elroy, He was town there but clueless as ever). The argument on Arrow that you have presented for him is weak. TBF how long have you actively been on this site? Sure he might have been clueless in the last game or he could have been playing clueless. But regardless, you are using a past game where he was potentially a different role, aa evidence to suggest motive in this game. You're pre-flip associating him based on him being town in a last game. I made that mistake with you once, and how did it turn out?

Stereo did not slip or what I'm reading is what he said. Explain it in less depth (because I don't want to read those walls all the time). I also don't remember BC trying to pull focus from people, she has been more reasonable this game than usual:
    Go back and iso them both. I'm not pulling quotes anymore. I think he did slip, he said we're both green, then I said, how do you know I'm green? Did you read me green and if so why? He then said, "well idk, I mean I didn't read you as green." But two posts before that he said the scum is trying to put us GREEN on GREEN. Showing inherently he knew our thought i was green. He couldn't explain this, and then OMGUS voted me. I think that's a scum slip to me. Otherwise really bad town play. But that could be a strat in and of itself.
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #973

But you did the exact same thing to me. You literally said "if I didn't know Unknown was a good scum player, I would Town-read him". If you had never played with me, how could you use this argument?

Same for Banana. Banana consistently PL's people, it's not unusual. You saying that she should be scum-read for acting like herself is absurd.
    The difference is I fight against my other game bias with you. As I've said before, I trust you for as long as I can, but if someone makes a case, and it's good enough for me, I will jump on that train, because it's better to be safe than sorry. But because I inherently don't trust you from the beginning of every game with you, I started looking for reasons to town read you, but I can infer all of the ways your playing scum as town. Which I do not do with you, because I did it once and it was a mislynch.

So the difference is, you lean into your experiences with us, I try to fight against them specifically with you, because I don't trust you. That is a compliment.
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #974

You aren't voting someone who "slipped" then?

25. ISO #975

You aren't voting someone who "slipped" then?
    A vote this early would look stupid, and also, people would accuse me of RVS vote since he voted me first. I'd like others to see my points and make their own cases, then we can vote him together.

i'm already getting accused of playing emotionally, why feed into that by just throwing votes? Also, when I vote 1 person and switch to another target I seem to get accused of being all over the place, even if other people have done it a lot more. And I always keep my votes to the same targets I've had for a while.

Banana would be the bigger fish to fry anyway. Stereo is guppy, banana is whale-shark.

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

Just make a separate post so I can respond to it. Otherwise it's really annoying to read all of it and respond.

It sounds like you would rather PL him than lynch him for being scum. Not sure what Banana should have to do with your read on him anyways. That being said, I connected him to the only other game he recently played in as a town. I don't think it matters too much, but it's worth bringing up that he doesn't seem to do much as Town. My point is, make it clear whether you would want: a PL or an actual scum lynch on him, if it's PL, I don't think it's worth it at this point, and that you could have joined in on his lynch yesterday.

Not much left to say but comparing yourself to other people is not an accurate way to find scummy behaviour. Nobody plays like you.

28. ISO #978

Unless you are saying you are more confident in Banana flipping scum than someone who "slipped" you are making no sense to me.

It's Day 2 btw, you don't really get early votes, only early trains.

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

Just make a separate post so I can respond to it. Otherwise it's really annoying to read all of it and respond.

It sounds like you would rather PL him than lynch him for being scum. Not sure what Banana should have to do with your read on him anyways. That being said, I connected him to the only other game he recently played in as a town. I don't think it matters too much, but it's worth bringing up that he doesn't seem to do much as Town. My point is, make it clear whether you would want: a PL or an actual scum lynch on him, if it's PL, I don't think it's worth it at this point, and that you could have joined in on his lynch yesterday.

Not much left to say but comparing yourself to other people is not an accurate way to find scummy behaviour. Nobody plays like you.
    I'm a little butterfly. I don't like policy lynches in general. I'd like to vote for town consensus, I've made my case against him several times. I won't be able to reiterate myself again and again. I'd like for other people who read him scum to give their own reasons, and then i'd like to scum lynch him if we can.

But for now, I think Banana might be his leader and I'd like more people to pressure her. She doesn't respond to any of my posts, so i'm not wasting my time with her.

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

And answer me Quick, dammit
    What do you want me to answer?
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You didn't answer my question of if you only scum read me for one post.
    Its your whole vibe that you give off. Its hard to quantify, but its enough for a vote IMO.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

The thing about why should I be on the town block
    Being on a Town block has nothing to do with the players ability to play the game. All that is necessary is for that player to be widely Town read.

I am reading you based off meta. Your posts are complete shit when you are Scum. Compare that to when you are Town. When you are Town, you vote based off your feels more. You try to do this as Scum, but its just so easy to read through. Also, the Gyrlander that I know as Scum would not be asking why they should be on the Town block. In other words, Scum Gyrlander doesn't Scum hunt.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

45. ISO #995

Being on a Town block has nothing to do with the players ability to play the game. All that is necessary is for that player to be widely Town read.

I am reading you based off meta. Your posts are complete shit when you are Scum. Compare that to when you are Town. When you are Town, you vote based off your feels more. You try to do this as Scum, but its just so easy to read through. Also, the Gyrlander that I know as Scum would not be asking why they should be on the Town block. In other words, Scum Gyrlander doesn't Scum hunt.
    You know me better than myself *blushes*

I'll ISO FB @SuperJack to pay my recent shitposting

Thank you Anonymous Donor

46. ISO #996

My vibe? You scum read me for my personality?
    There is a very subtle difference between the attitude you have as Scum as opposed to Town. As Town, you are in-your-face snarky and don't give a shit who you offend. As Scum, you have to appease people more so they follow you. That is what I am seeing at least. So while, yes, there is a certain snarkiness to you this game, it is different in feel because you are trying to win people over and not pushing your reads with little regard for what people think of you.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

47. ISO #997

Its your whole vibe that you give off. Its hard to quantify, but its enough for a vote IMO.
    You could say it's her lack of actual contribution. The only thing she's really done, is push a policy lynch. She voted Mesk for supposedly trying to hammer jack. Other than that she's said she doesn't give reads, doesn't read reads, and has just disagreed with everyone, on every single possible scum topic. She has just been obstructionist, because her posts do not push the town forward at all.

You could use those as evidence, and perhaps that's what you can't quantify. Basically, all she's doing is stirring the pot, but forgot to turn the burners on. So the stew is going nowhere.

48. ISO #998

There is a very subtle difference between the attitude you have as Scum as opposed to Town. As Town, you are in-your-face snarky and don't give a shit who you offend. As Scum, you have to appease people more so they follow you. That is what I am seeing at least. So while, yes, there is a certain snarkiness to you this game, it is different in feel because you are trying to win people over and not pushing your reads with little regard for what people think of you.
    Lets say I'm modkilled mid game right now and flip town. Who so you vote next? Same question for if I flipped scum as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

Lets say I'm modkilled mid game right now and flip town. Who so you vote next? Same question for if I flipped scum as well.
    Stereo in both cases. This early in the game Pre-flip is bad.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out