9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

Re: Alternate Universe D4

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
    @OrpZed Are roles unique?
    Not necessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Cruise Elroy View Post
    @OrpZed Can a Mafia member in one universe be sent to night-kill someone in the other universe?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Yes View Post
    @OrpZed If the universes combine will all of the dead players and roles be visible?
    No. The universes do not combine; merely one collapses. In this case, only the players who died in the non-collapsed universe will be visible.

12. ISO #862

Alternate Universe N4

Welcome to N4!

If you have a night action, please submit it at least an hour before night ends.

Living Players:
    1. M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
    2. M-FM Yes
    3. M-FM Zynonymous
    4. M-FM Almost Late
    5. M-FM Cruise Elroy
    6. M-FM Marksman

Dead Players:
    1. M-FM Kool-Aid - Citizen
    2. AnassRhamur - Corrupted Enhanced Citizen

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

13. ISO #863

Alternate Universe D5

Welcome to D5!

M-FM Marksman died last night. His role was Mayor.

M-FM Zynonymous died last night. His role was Corrupt Architect.

Living Players:
    1. M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
    2. M-FM Yes
    3. M-FM Almost Late
    4. M-FM Cruise Elroy

Dead Players:
    1. M-FM Kool-Aid - Citizen
    2. AnassRhamur - Corrupted Enhanced Citizen
    3. M-FM Marksman - Mayor
    4. M-FM Zynonymous - Corrupt Architect

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

14. ISO #864

Re: Alternate Universe D5

Well, looks like Zyn was a good lynch, even if we didn't get him...here's my last will from last night.

Man, they must've had a really good lynch in the other universe for Zyn to survive five votes.

This does tell us that as of the end of the day, they had no less than five people alive in the other universe, as they would've needed 5 people to tie our lynchvote. They may have more.

Last night if I was dead I would've said Vig, but tonight I'm honestly not sure. I don't think I'm valuable enough for the Mafia to kill with as many power roles in the open as claimed, but Bell could've charged me.

Almost Late claims Transporter, and I trust Marksman completely. Yes is still questionable in my mind. Zyn and Kyoko are both lynchbait, and if they're both alive, I think one of them should have their neck stretched.

Be careful if there's only four or three people in the universe, as a mislynch would likely cost us the game.

Unknown claims Doctor. There's probably a town killing role(Veteran or Vigilante), and I place my money on Vig.

There's also claims of feedback for an architect and a bus driver. With three town power roles in the game already, one, if not both, of those is likely scum.

Also, regarding William Bell, at least three people universe are charged, since he's now had four nights to hand out charges and only one of us has died. (KoolAid doesn't count because he was dead before N1.) The only way this changes is if Rhamur was actually killed by charges, which I consider extremely unlikely.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

At this point I am extremely hesitant to lynch, since its quite possibly a losing move if William Bell is over here. I wish we knew if they'd lynched him on the other end.

We can rule out the existence of a Mayor in the other universe, which means my "Five people alive" thing is correct, since a Mayor was the only thing that could've changed the vote count. It may be very difficult for us to lynch with only three votes max(since whoever's the target won't be voting themselves!). That said, I don't know if we even have mafia left in this universe; splitting them 3/1 in the setup would be odd.

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

And then there's a doctor claimant in the other universe, and if there's a bus driver, he's probably town. But I would question if there is, since the only person claiming bussed was Zyn and he had ample reason to lie.
    Yeah I think he was saying that to make a possible vig hesitate. No other bus claims from this universe.

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

Knowing the amount of players on the other side, I am also against using a transporter to move people between universes now. Maybe in two days I'll pressure AL to reconsider it or something.
    I guess a big thing to note is that Moogle decided not to come back today. That likely means that Bell is not dead yet.
    or the more likely scenario imo which is that he's out of charges.

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

I know this is normally not considered good strats but i do believe its in our best interest to roleclaim right now.
    I think all mafia are dead so that cuts their connection with the other universe and all information will be contained here and when we go into the other universe we can go as a united town block.

I'm slightly sad i never got to transport Marksman, it was on my mind the entire game. He played a good mayor game. I wonder how he died, Zyn or Bell

32. ISO #882

I also got no feedback, my last will was basically an entire post stating how Zyn was absolutely mafia.

I made a codeword in the architect chat it was "despicable" he said it just before the end of the day. As a last ditch effort to try and live.
    So i think the other universe barely got a lynch off or it was 5 people

33. ISO #883

Well, I would still suspect there's a better than 50% chance that they have more people than us, since the mafia killed over here last night.

As for the roleclaim, sure. I ain't got shit to hide. I am, and always have been, a humble Citizen.

I still predict at least a 30% chance that you don't believe me and I end up swinging or shot.

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

Well, I would still suspect there's a better than 50% chance that they have more people than us, since the mafia killed over here last night.

As for the roleclaim, sure. I ain't got shit to hide. I am, and always have been, a humble Citizen.

I still predict at least a 30% chance that you don't believe me and I end up swinging or shot.
    Yeah, they beat us to the lynch.
    I take it you calculate those odds because Bell might have shocked some people last night. When Moogle was here, he didn't say anything about shocked deaths, which would be a good thing to hide if he was Bell or that Bell has been targeting poorly. He told us there was a doctor/person healed combo, that doctor is either killed by maf or charged.

40. ISO #890

Knowing the amount of players on the other side, I am also against using a transporter to move people between universes now. Maybe in two days I'll pressure AL to reconsider it or something.

I guess a big thing to note is that Moogle decided not to come back today. That likely means that Bell is not dead yet.
    I also retract this statement. Almost Late could shock himself by targeting someone.
    Could check anyway

@OrpZed Transporter targets player A and B. Which people is he considered to visit?

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

I guess this is gonna be a slow day. We seemingly don't have much to discuss, and with the mafia probably wiped out over here, I don't see a point in lynching Kyoko (or me), because our primary possible scum role is William Bell and a mislynch is likely game-ending.

I guess I'll just kinda poke my head in once in a while to see if anyone has a counter argument.

For now, though, who do you most suspect of being William Bell(assuming he's not dead yet) based on given intel, and do you think the other universe is going to give us a message anytime soon?

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

Basically, here's my plan.

Today: No lynch. (Keeps us at 4 people, away from a Bell win.)
    Tonight: Skip night actions. (I'd guess most if not all of us are charged, and Bell can't be killed by Yes anyways.)
    Tomorrow: If one person has warped over, lynch them on policy(Bell seeking an easy win). If Kyoko or me are dead, and nobody has warped, lynch whichever one of us isn't dead. If AL or Yes are dead, lynch whichever of us is more scummy at that point.

The following flaw exists: Two+ people warp over without the other universe collapsing...what do we do? Will the other universe let us lynch if we need to? (Probably not).

Anyone have input on the plan, or suggestions for the flaws?

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Yes View Post
    What do you think about forcing a collapse into the other universe? I'm pretty sure bell is dead at this point considering the fact that there have been 0 bell kills here.
    This actually comes off super-scummy to me for some reason...I think it's unlikely, but Bell faking Vigilante would work...

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900