M-FM Fringe: Alternate Universe - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: Alternate Universe D1 Continued

16 hours. If we are going to commit to attempt a lynch no we the time to start coalescing votes on a single person. Once I get a moment here soon ill try to review both kool aid and Cruise to see if anything stands out to sway any votes.

If you want to start a new train (anyone) now is the time to do so, not in 10 hours, so we have time to talk about it.

3. ISO #203

Hi
    So apparently almost mate feels like I'm try to show shot to the wall to make it stick??? Uh... just because you started the yes train doesn't mean I'm not allowed to read you both as scum... scum will throw shade on each other which is what I feel your opinion on yes was coming from... now that you see you started a train on a scum mate you're trying to redirect it... even if you're not scum just because I had a scum vs. scum read on your interaction is not something that's alignment indicative.

Anyways I'm removing my vote... at this point i feel it's best that our universe goes into no lynch and let the other universe battle it out. also take advantage if we have a jailpr and such

-vote unvote

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kool-Aid View Post
    Hi
    So apparently almost mate feels like I'm try to show shot to the wall to make it stick??? Uh... just because you started the yes train doesn't mean I'm not allowed to read you both as scum... scum will throw shade on each other which is what I feel your opinion on yes was coming from... now that you see you started a train on a scum mate you're trying to redirect it... even if you're not scum just because I had a scum vs. scum read on your interaction is not something that's alignment indicative.

Anyways I'm removing my vote... at this point i feel it's best that our universe goes into no lynch and let the other universe battle it out. also take advantage if we have a jailpr and such

-vote unvote
    Wtf?

I did a quick iso of Kool Aid. It took 2 minutes as there's literally nothing there except this post:

Okay so on a little productive note. I'm going to place my vote.
    [vote]M-FM Yes [vote]
    This is someone who hasn't shown anything really since we came into this universe even though it's clear they had a chance. This is someone I wouldn't really like to see at the end of the game either if this is how they're going to act. so I'm going to place my vote there and if they change their demeanor then I may be relevant to change.
    This was the third vote on yes and he was all for lynching him to not have him be around til the end of the game and be useless. Yet Anass hasn't been useful, either has Cruise, but he piled on Yes because it was convenient.

The only thing that has changed from then until now is that Kool Aid has votes, nd Yes has been posting and trying. So why not vote for Cruise or Anass? Why all of a sudden go from "you're expendable cause you're a liability" to agreeing with Yes' original argument to no lynch?

-vote M-FM Kool-Aid

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Lets all get to know each other. we can all become friends.

Im Jay. I like motorcycles, Chinese food and im also a recovering Oxycodone addict.
    Lets hope they replace you soon because at this point im not even reading ur shit anymore

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Yes View Post
    Hey Jay, I'm Yesman. I'm the third cog on the bossbot corporate ladder. I like nodding and pleasing the boss.
    Ah Yes i pull my vote of you for a second and here we are again with slowly creeping into nothingness. Don't.

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zealot View Post
    Looks over cruises posts there isn't much interaction with others but there's at least a little substance unlike Kool Aid
    Yeah Kool-Aid formed no opinions of his own in any of his posts , this is the feeling i got. He played like an opportunist. And really doesn't seem like an experienced player.
    He goes from lynching to nolynching as soon as my vote switches. Thats alot of fear for 1-2 votes.

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

I wish i could multiquote from the other thread to give an ISO of koolaid's posts. But i'll paraphrase what i see and you can comfirm yourself.

The Koolaids:

first 10 posts are worthless talk, no intention of discussing the game. I can forgive this its early game.

Then we have 4-5 of the usual posts about him being new and only apologising for his english, i wonder if this is trolling. He also claims being new
    but before that in his 3rd post he referred to Deathworlds as DW i'm unsure if this is pure luck that he uses the acronym we've given DW for years now since its quite common.

After that he comes with a post stating what i said. there beijg 2-3 scum in our universe.

Then he says he sees me and Kyokianime are his scumreads. as quoted here
    "Right now I'm thinking Kyoko & almost late.
    Kyoko seems to have an attitude but has given minimal worthy input with it. This is in contrast to marksman who has as well an attitude, but at least explains why.
    Marksman is probably one of my higher town reads. however I like Zealot as well. I think for pregame its important just to show up... give a little input here and there. I think scum would be more of the "go with the flow" kind of people.... but zealot doesn't seem to be taking other people's shit sooo"

This is the post that gave my initial scum impression of him.

This is basically him in a nutshell but apparantly enough for a scumread

He said this 2 posts earlier "I'm going to agree with Zealot to be honest, a lot of what you say comes out negative or as if you feel superior to others which is as normal thing to question"
    Literal 360 from what he says 2 posts after.

Again of the people he scumreads they don't do that this is also such a general statement.

Then i'm never mentioned

This is why Koolaid comes over so fishy to me and thats not even going into detail of his later posts but i have to go for 3 hours so adios.
    he only gets scummier after wanting to lynch yes and then no lynch at all this man is going back and forth constantly

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Almost Late View Post
    I wish i could multiquote from the other thread to give an ISO of koolaid's posts. But i'll paraphrase what i see and you can comfirm yourself.

The Koolaids:

first 10 posts are worthless talk, no intention of discussing the game. I can forgive this its early game.

Then we have 4-5 of the usual posts about him being new and only apologising for his english, i wonder if this is trolling. He also claims being new
    but before that in his 3rd post he referred to Deathworlds as DW i'm unsure if this is pure luck that he uses the acronym we've given DW for years now since its quite common.

After that he comes with a post stating what i said. there beijg 2-3 scum in our universe.

Then he says he sees me and Kyokianime are his scumreads. as quoted here
    "Right now I'm thinking Kyoko & almost late.
    Kyoko seems to have an attitude but has given minimal worthy input with it. This is in contrast to marksman who has as well an attitude, but at least explains why.
    Marksman is probably one of my higher town reads. however I like Zealot as well. I think for pregame its important just to show up... give a little input here and there. I think scum would be more of the "go with the flow" kind of people.... but zealot doesn't seem to be taking other people's shit sooo"

This is the post that gave my initial scum impression of him.

This is basically him in a nutshell but apparantly enough for a scumread

He said this 2 posts earlier "I'm going to agree with Zealot to be honest, a lot of what you say comes out negative or as if you feel superior to others which is as normal thing to question"
    Literal 360 from what he says 2 posts after.

Again of the people he scumreads they don't do that this is also such a general statement.

Then i'm never mentioned

This is why Koolaid comes over so fishy to me and thats not even going into detail of his later posts but i have to go for 3 hours so adios.
    he only gets scummier after wanting to lynch yes and then no lynch at all this man is going back and forth constantly

do you have a tl;dr version of this?
    RIDE OR CRY

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

Well that seals the deal IMO. Even if you're town that's anti town AF so your usefulness is never going to manifest itself anyway.
    Oh yeah buddy definitely. I agree... you know what else is anti town? having a stick so far shoved up your ass your not open to other options or ideas... so yeah lynch me, it's rather annoying to yes and almost late have there little pow wow... one of them is scum, mark my words...

Anyways

Bye

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Oh yeah buddy definitely. I agree... you know what else is anti town? having a stick so far shoved up your ass your not open to other options or ideas... so yeah lynch me, it's rather annoying to yes and almost late have there little pow wow... one of them is scum, mark my words...

Anyways

Bye
    Bye Felicia.

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Marksman View Post
    Hmm. I still don't like Yes at all, but Kool Aid isn't any better and isn't even bothering to defend himself. Giving up so easily doesn't seem like town play to me.

-vote M-FM Kool-Aid
    Wouldn't it be more likely to give up if you were town because theres more people to carry you to victory?
    RIDE OR CRY

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Wouldn't it be more likely to give up if you were town because theres more people to carry you to victory?
    More likely to give up in general perhaps. But I don't think a townie would give up without claiming a role first. Kool Aid refusing to claim seems like scum who can't think of a good fake claim so is instead milking the defeated town shtick.

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

Well, things moved fast while I was working. As far as I can tell, Kool-Aid is belly up at this point. Ass is still useless. Zealot, Almost, and Marksman seem to be our strongest players and I'm pretty sure one will end up town leader soon if they haven't already. Kyoko seems to be doing their own thing.

If I had to guess my scum now, I would suspect Kyoko, if only because they tried(and succeeded) to derail the train on Yes, who comes off pretty scummy to me. Could be an attempt to save a weak ally, or could be that they legitimately find me scummy instead.

KoolAid's lynch doesn't make much sense to me. His bellyup seems more like a bored townie (Citizen) or very weak/new player than anything else. I suppose he could also be the William Bell and giving up because he can't see how he can win. Not to mention we're piling up votes on him pretty fast despite earlier concerns that it would be hard to get a good train going on a scum. Are we sure we don't want to discuss this more?

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Cruise Elroy View Post
    Well, things moved fast while I was working. As far as I can tell, Kool-Aid is belly up at this point. Ass is still useless. Zealot, Almost, and Marksman seem to be our strongest players and I'm pretty sure one will end up town leader soon if they haven't already. Kyoko seems to be doing their own thing.

If I had to guess my scum now, I would suspect Kyoko, if only because they tried(and succeeded) to derail the train on Yes, who comes off pretty scummy to me. Could be an attempt to save a weak ally, or could be that they legitimately find me scummy instead.

KoolAid's lynch doesn't make much sense to me. His bellyup seems more like a bored townie (Citizen) or very weak/new player than anything else. I suppose he could also be the William Bell and giving up because he can't see how he can win. Not to mention we're piling up votes on him pretty fast despite earlier concerns that it would be hard to get a good train going on a scum. Are we sure we don't want to discuss this more?
    Of course we can discuss it more. Start talking if that's what you want to do.

This train though formed a lot differently than the train on Yes. I had to practically pull Yes's teeth out to get him to vote for Kool Aid. And I feel good about the other two on the train. I think the chance of this flip being scum is fairly good. That is if our 4 votes are even enough (Anass doesn't even acknowledge me telling him to vote Kool Aid)

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO BE USELESS WITHOUT LEADS WTF? WE HAVE LITERALLY NO LEADS.

I don't understand forum mafia.
    RIDE OR CRY

39. ISO #239

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO BE USELESS WITHOUT LEADS WTF? WE HAVE LITERALLY NO LEADS.

I don't understand forum mafia.
    Reads in FM is about reading into what people say. Is someone trying to manipulate the game? Are people genuine in what they say? Why are they saying one thing and voting differently, are they purposely avoiding talking about certain players, etc. There's a learning curve but you'll catch on if you try.

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
    Ram has played like two games on this site, so he's kinda new.

Good point about Koolaid, but try not to bring up players that people may not know.

Yes seems to believe he is right. What he is doing is objectively scummy but I don't read any bad intent from him.

Regarding kirianimu: You thought my accusation of Marksman was bad... but bad how? <- Would like a response to this one.
    I used her pronouns because her avatar is a she. Am I blind?
    To expand on this I don't feel like he's being coached and the scum have a 24/7 chat.
    He could still be William Bell, but I agree that he's probably not mafia and is genuinely new to FM.

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

You're all a buncha faggots... get it over with... let's vote me
    Not even gonna claim.... lynch me

Anyways

Bye
    Pathetic defense, try again.

I was gonna leave it at that, but because you feel inexperienced i'll bite. With this attitude you are hoping we see your hopelessness and just switch votes for more information. Not a bad idea. But i wont let that happen. You call us a bunch of faggots ? I'll tell you what i see, a scum/towny too bad at this game to make his own reads and then getting annoyed like a child when you get schooled for it. You either step up or die. If you are a power role you missplayed. The hopelessness spiele only works if your train is formed without any reason.

Shame for you, you already threw out the hopelessness defense that means, you can't backpaddle, boy that sucks, now your only way out is to claim.
    You see the issue , you don't want to claim, But you have too.

And btw i was simply voting different people till somebody fucked up, you did.

So bring me something else than me and Yes being a little scumclub

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Baaaa.

-vote M-FM Kool-Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zynonymous View Post
    I don't know if this will prove helpful at all but, at least it's not going to hurt.

Sheep training with the rest....
    I dislike these votes. Problem with trains too big is that they remove any possibility for the other universe to make a lynch happen.
    Tomorrow we should cap trains with certain votes. If nobody in our universe dies. We should cap at (#players of Prime - 3 or 4)
    Because if one universe is dwindling in town we are fucking them by making trains this big.