Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

Re: Alternate Universe D3

ZEALOT: most active, this a dude i could sheep to. WOULD SPRAY CHROME INTO MOUTH WITH

Marskman: friendly with Zealot. could be evil together but hey if they are they have me fooled. FUCK IT. WOULD STRAP TO ON THE FRONT OF MY CAR TO RETRIEVE MY CULT LEADER'S WOMEN.

Yes: William Bell no doubt about it. Don't know why just got that gut feeling

Moogle: Ay welcome to the club buddy

AlmostLate: This guy is in with the knowledge.

Cruise: like justin long, very forgettable

THE REST OF YALL DONT EVEN POST
    RIDE OR CRY

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    THE REST OF YALL DONT EVEN POST
    I will post when I get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Moogle View Post
    i dont plan on going back i plan on being lynched here. im saying that if they have any brains (hint: they dont) not even marksman can talk her way out of the sheer oblvion/lurking that is going on there
    The dude is crazy for everyone agreed that self transporting was suicide.

Anyways, it's still a bit odd to me how Kupo would come here, but I don't see too much evil intent. Still not town reading though.

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

In the future, please use @OrpZed as well when asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Marksman View Post
    If a player is attacked and healed do they get feedback telling them this? Or does only the doctor get it?
    No. Only a doctor is informed of successful healing.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zealot View Post
    If 3 ZFT agents are the only players left in a universe are only 2 of them transported to the other universe?
    No transportation will occur as universes only collapse if there are one or two players left in said universe.

11. ISO #561

I'm really confused by this. Pretty much if we send a scum to the other universe by mistake, we fuck every thing up as they will be stuck there (3 of them) until we vote every one in this universe down to 2 players and then lose by default when this universe collapses.

This does make me a tad wary about Marksman asking to be sent there. If she's a deep clever scum, that's an easy way to secure that universe.

12. ISO #562

I'm really confused by this. Pretty much if we send a scum to the other universe by mistake, we fuck every thing up as they will be stuck there (3 of them) until we vote every one in this universe down to 2 players and then lose by default when this universe collapses.

This does make me a tad wary about Marksman asking to be sent there. If she's a deep clever scum, that's an easy way to secure that universe.
    Transporter takes them back right after collasping the universe.

13. ISO #563

I only volunteered because I'm confident I could talk them out of PLing me and, as I mentioned before, I don't trust anyone for shit, so from my perspective the only way to ensure shit gets done right is if I do it myself. I also agree with Almost Late that it's probably better to have a list of people rather than setting a single person so that scum have a harder time trying to sabotage the plan. At this point it's up to the hypothetical transporter to make the decision anyway, I guess.

Having said that, I don't think it's in the mafia's best interest to intentionally try to split themselves 3:1 across the 2 universes (assuming they started 2:2, which they may not have) because then if their lone mafia in a universe dies, they would lose access to info on that universe and if they have no enhanced citizen of their own (or if their EC is the one that died), they would all be stuck in a single universe. And even if they did have a corrupt enhanced citizen, it would be risky for them to use it, given the whole policy lynch discussion.

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by OrpZed View Post
    [color="#FFFFFF"]
    No transportation will occur as universes only collapse if there are one or two players left in said universe.
    Wait...Scum would TRY to be in a universe alone, wouldn't they? I mean, if they were in a universe all to themselves, they could basically win by votes so easily.

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

I'm currently trying to wrap my head around why Moogle would want to come to this universe, if they are town, they know their numbers are dwindling.
    If they were scum, they were trying to avoid suspicion by coming here.

I believe this was already discussed earlier in the day, but for some reason this was dropped.
    For me, I don't buy it, all I see was a report that a couple players are on the chopping block over there and that activity was abysmal.

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri View Post
    I'd rather not have Marksman be sent to the other side, partly because I don't fully trust her and also that I would rather send Zealot or AL over.
    I have a better idea: assuming we have a transporter, why don't we force Moogle to go back?
    Moogle self transports back

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

Quote Originally Posted by OrpZed View Post
    If a person is transported to another universe the night they die, they will be transported as usual and only be revealed as dead in their new universe.
    @OrpZed If a player is dead by the end of ex. day 1, is then targeted by a transporter, are they revealed as dead in their new universe?
    I'm really likeing this green link color.

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

@OrpZed If a player is dead by the end of ex. day 1, is then targeted by a transporter, are they revealed as dead in their new universe?.
    All universe changes happen at the end of night, so this scenario is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Marksman View Post
    Can people that are already dead be targeted for transportation? ie. Could a transporter send Kool-Aid to the other universe?
    Only players who were alive at the start of the night may be transported. Kool-Aid will never be able to join the other universe.

37. ISO #587

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Moogle View Post
    Transporter could send firebringer here cus he's the universal scumread there (or at least majority)

Naw that's the opposite of what we want to do. Why would we want to bring him here to make 3 scum here? Let them lynch him there.

New idea: instead of targeting Firebringer, who seems like he will be lynched, what if we snatch one of Moogle’s/our town/null reads? A universe is bound to collapse at some point, and if we just say that the other universe is not save-able, then we bolster our numbers in the long run and gives us more days to find the scum in our universe.

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

New idea: instead of targeting Firebringer, who seems like he will be lynched, what if we snatch one of Moogle’s/our town/null reads? A universe is bound to collapse at some point, and if we just say that the other universe is not save-able, then we bolster our numbers in the long run and gives us more days to find the scum in our universe.
    Guys I found william bell

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

A universe is bound to collapse at some point, and if we just say that the other universe is not save-able, then we bolster our numbers in the long run and gives us more days to find the scum in our universe.
    I mean seriously. Is this not exactly the kind of shit william bell would say? This plays exactly into his wincon. Convince town to give up on a universe and let it collapse so he can swap in at the last second and get his win. Kyoko is Bell. Let's get this lynch train rolling.

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600