6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

Re: Alternate Universe D3

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Zealot View Post
    If it was so obvious why wasn't he lynched? Why quick instead?
    A) he claimed pr day 1 and nobody wanted to touch it
    2) the obvious part is more of my view overall it might of not been obvious to scum
    *) come that day he started psoting more and cum claimign to be pr is kinda sucide?

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Moogle View Post
    A) he claimed pr day 1 and nobody wanted to touch it
    2) the obvious part is more of my view overall it might of not been obvious to scum
    *) come that day he started psoting more and cum claimign to be pr is kinda sucide?
    Ew.

Question : why are you voting Kyoko over here?

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

if theres owmthing not making sense quote the portiona nd i can retype it out. im at the computer now btu im lazy to coorect things cus i have other matters to attend to then checking speelling
    i was skimming day one and her progresison to scumread mark seems forced and faked. also something about her posting feels off in general.
    I don't understand how these quotes are both the same person typing. Also how the fuck are you using a keyboard and still typing that badly? I could be wearing boxing gloves on both hands and probably still type a more coherent sentence than the top quote.

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Marksman View Post
    I don't understand how these quotes are both the same person typing. Also how the fuck are you using a keyboard and still typing that badly? I could be wearing boxing gloves on both hands and probably still type a more coherent sentence than the top quote.
    I have a hunch lol

21. ISO #521

considering my gf is playing with me......

shes the one who typos less then me. but the keyboard i ahve is kinda gimmicky

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Hmm. What if we don't lynch Moogle, and he + me (assuming transporter) go to main universe for day 4? That way mafia can't kill both of us so at least one of us will complete the journey. In the event that he lied to us and came here to escape lynch in the main universe this ensures that he gets lynched because he will either go along with the plan, meaning the main universe will lynch him as they intended to before, or he will stay here and get lynched for not following the plan.

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

Hmm. What if we don't lynch Moogle, and he + me (assuming transporter) go to main universe for day 4? That way mafia can't kill both of us so at least one of us will complete the journey. In the event that he lied to us and came here to escape lynch in the main universe this ensures that he gets lynched because he will either go along with the plan, meaning the main universe will lynch him as they intended to before, or he will stay here and get lynched for not following the plan.
    Do you town read Moogle as well?

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

I'm against a Moogle lynch at this point. I'm not saying he's a great player or town, but I don't feel certain enough he's scum to place a vote yet either. Fortunately we have another 30+ hours to decide what we're going to do.

Though, if the other universe is ready to hang Firebringer, it might be best to just let them get to it.

35. ISO #535

Do you town read Moogle as well?
    Yeah. I don't see why William Bell would come to our universe unless he's on the chopping block over there, and my plan pretty much ensures that if this is the case he still ends up getting lynched tomorrow. In any other case, I think Bell would just stay put and patiently wait for one universe or the other to get close to collapsing, then hop on over and get his win. And aside from that, I think Moogle has been pretty cooperative and provided us with a good amount of information (even if a lot of it is barely comprehensible).

-unvote

36. ISO #536

Yeah. I don't see why William Bell would come to our universe unless he's on the chopping block over there, and my plan pretty much ensures that if this is the case he still ends up getting lynched tomorrow. In any other case, I think Bell would just stay put and patiently wait for one universe or the other to get close to collapsing, then hop on over and get his win. And aside from that, I think Moogle has been pretty cooperative and provided us with a good amount of information (even if a lot of it is barely comprehensible).

-unvote
    This is assuming a transporter though.

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

I agree with Marksman that if we have a transporter he should act tonight. But i disagree that it should be Marksman,

it should be either me , zealot or marksman. Basically the people i trust enough to actually do something meaningful in the other universe.
    I'd love for it to be me but thats up to the transporter to decide because i'm heavily against setting shit in stone. That allows mafia to sabotage.

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

Hmm other things that come to my mind right now.

I hate how we have so many lurkers again ofcourse because i highly doubt all those lurkers are scum. Sad sad day.
    The fact that , and if Moogle is right, the scum hit unknown. Aka their town leader, this mafia isn't too "advanced".

What this leads me to believe is that people like Ass and Zyn are back in my scope of potential scums

46. ISO #546

I could 100% talk myself out of getting PLd so I wouldn't be opposed to be on that list of potential candidates.
    Good then we have a list. Ofcourse now we have to hope we have a transporter in our universe and that he townreads us enough to follow the plan.
    i think thats the weird thing thouhg, our positions aren't being challenged by anybody

47. ISO #547

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Almost Late View Post
    Hmm other things that come to my mind right now.

I hate how we have so many lurkers again ofcourse because i highly doubt all those lurkers are scum. Sad sad day.
    The fact that , and if Moogle is right, the scum hit unknown. Aka their town leader, this mafia isn't too "advanced".

What this leads me to believe is that people like Ass and Zyn are back in my scope of potential scums
    Do we go for a lynch on an potential scum here or let them lynch then? They are down right now so if they mislynch it could be devastating for their numbers, especially if we don't have a transport

48. ISO #548

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Almost Late View Post
    Good then we have a list. Ofcourse now we have to hope we have a transporter in our universe and that he townreads us enough to follow the plan.
    i think thats the weird thing thouhg, our positions aren't being challenged by anybody
    Well Kyoko did challenge Marksman early but backed off. Cruise also said that they would take a "closer look at me" if we lynched Zyn and they flipped town. But other than that yeah it's been a sorta pyramid here and its weird.

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550