Page 11 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: M-FM Overwatch

1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: M-FM Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Soldier 76 View Post
    am here

was wrong on hanzo, hes townish. tbh didnt really pay attentjin back then

i skimmed thriugh most long posts but generally cant find any scum reads yet, lots of strong town reads tho for POE
    @Win ston care to ezplain your case on me? dificukt to turn back pages on phone
    -vote M-FM Hanzo
    explain

3. ISO #503

am here

was wrong on hanzo, hes townish. tbh didnt really pay attentjin back then

i skimmed thriugh most long posts but generally cant find any scum reads yet, lots of strong town reads tho for POE
    @Winston care to ezplain your case on me? dificukt to turn back pages on phone
    what do you mean you didnt pay much attention 'back then?'

you are claiming to have no scum reads w/ 500 posts? like did nobody have a posts which stood out to you?

list 'strong town' reads pls

did you see my commetsn on you as well? somewhere in the early 400s it is

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Pharah View Post
    highlisting this player:
    M-FM Mercy
    24 Hour

this player has checked in, complained about post count.

the player then complains that they are not able to read certain posts.
    which is a way of restricting ther view and opinion if needbe.

at the end the then claim that Zarya is not lookin town.
    gives no explnation then leaves the game.

overall a sligh scum lead (refusual to read. not vote with reason. 0 scum hunting 0 contribution)
    has avoided any discussion with anyone.

Spoiler : all posts. :

given we have more content now to choose from this is shit

you literally picked on a player with 2 introduxtory posts

being acrively lurking/donr care about the game is Nai

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Tracer View Post
    just saw this lol

tbh i think that in some cases a lurker lynch works but i cant really explain why cos it would tip off the scum nd ruin the point of lynching one. so i will just hint at it here for now in case the apprpriate situation comes up

well why cant they be scummy lurkers? ;) i am not saying we just rng which lurker dies just cos they lurk. just that there shoul be disussion on which lurkers are the most likely to flip red. not uncommon for scum to coast on this site after all
    I understand this perspective, but either way if there is a strong scumread that person should be lynched. I do agree that some lurkers are scummier than others and that lurkers lynches can still be effective, in the possibility of some associations still being able to be drawn and in coaxing any other lurking scum into the spotlight where they can get better pinned down.

I'm pretty curious, though, why you are deciding to hone in and push on this logic point about town strategy when we still have another 48 hours left to get more info and find strong trains. Why are you so eager to get this out there early and deliberately feel out other players' thoughts on it?

As for Genji, his entire thought process felt very sincere with the "I'm accusing you of faking scum-hunting." People can disagree about points like whether slots should reveal their scum-hunting paradigm; however, it's far harder to fake the preceding logic train and deductions; it's easier to read genuineness there and whether they stick to the perceptions they're putting forth. I also feel like a scum is more tentative in jumping from "you're not telling me clearly how you're scumhunting" to "I think you're faking it" (here, a bit of a nod to the points earlier in the thread about how scum tend to be more neutral in their points). I dunno, in general it just felt towny to me over the range of content.

7. ISO #507

given we have more content now to choose from this is shit

you literally picked on a player with 2 introduxtory posts

being acrively lurking/donr care about the game is Nai
    why dont you read before you make a fool of yourself:

i already stated why i've posted them (working from lowest post to most)
    the topic recently has been about lynching a lurker.

i expect an apology

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

what do you mean you didnt pay much attention 'back then?'

you are claiming to have no scum reads w/ 500 posts? like did nobody have a posts which stood out to you?

list 'strong town' reads pls

did you see my commetsn on you as well? somewhere in the early 400s it is
    i mean i dont pay much attention back then, literally

no, i would say so if otherwise

mei genji rreaper = very very strong town

hanzo lucio zarya = very strong town

torb jon mccree = town

rest are null or i forgot to list them

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

torb jon mccree = town

Your "town" list seems kinda wrong. Care to explain?

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

torb jon mccree = town

apparently you fail to see anyone being even slighly scummy.
    but you are doing a great job at finding town players...

isn't that a bit. scumlike?

16. ISO #516

@M-FM Lucio

i guess you target lurking / anti-town play early, it attempts to remove that sort of play from the game.
    Is this an answer to my question for Tracer or what specifically?

This is one reason I'm voting Torbjorn, however I think I've seen scummier stuff from Torb so far and I also think he's more ilkely to actually be around, that's why I prefer him for pressure atm.

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

why dont you read before you make a fool of yourself:

i already stated why i've posted them (working from lowest post to most)
    the topic recently has been about lynching a lurker.

i expect an apology
    oh missed it

although, why would you do such a thing to put a vote ans change them in likethe next post? (working from least to most)

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lucio View Post
    I understand this perspective, but either way if there is a strong scumread that person should be lynched. I do agree that some lurkers are scummier than others and that lurkers lynches can still be effective, in the possibility of some associations still being able to be drawn and in coaxing any other lurking scum into the spotlight where they can get better pinned down.

I'm pretty curious, though, why you are deciding to hone in and push on this logic point about town strategy when we still have another 48 hours left to get more info and find strong trains. Why are you so eager to get this out there early and deliberately feel out other players' thoughts on it?

As for Genji, his entire thought process felt very sincere with the "I'm accusing you of faking scum-hunting." People can disagree about points like whether slots should reveal their scum-hunting paradigm; however, it's far harder to fake the preceding logic train and deductions; it's easier to read genuineness there and whether they stick to the perceptions they're putting forth. I also feel like a scum is more tentative in jumping from "you're not telling me clearly how you're scumhunting" to "I think you're faking it" (here, a bit of a nod to the points earlier in the thread about how scum tend to be more neutral in their points). I dunno, in general it just felt towny to me over the range of content.
    im doing it now because that gives me enough time to shoot down any objectios of "but they dont post enough" before we rush into a poorly planned lynch or the like cos i was expecting that a lot of players wpuldnt want to lynch an inactive and risk not having as much info. also the more people talk about specific lurkers the more you learn about them in turn. and scum would either jump on the chance to bus their useless alley to gain town cred or theyd brush over them/ soft defend cos they think they can get away with it. kinda hard to ignore the useless ally if they are in the spotlight right

i also like that you are trying to see things from a scum pov wrt genji

21. ISO #521

oh missed it

although, why would you do such a thing to put a vote ans change them in likethe next post? (working from least to most)
    I ALSO EXPLAINED THAT. i swtiched to the one i saw more likely to be scum alighend, and it was the one who was unable to produce their own reads aind instead relied on copying other peopls.

22. ISO #522

torb jon mccree = town

i am impressed at the utter balls it takes to say "i has no scum reads" like idek wherever thats scum going "idgaf" or town just not having a clue

so what makes you townread mei, genji, hanzo in particularso strongly?

why are you twonreading torb? and what about mccree makes you think hes town?

23. ISO #523

-vote M-FM Hanzo
    apparently you fail to see anyone being even slighly scummy.
    but you are doing a great job at finding town players...

isn't that a bit. scumlike?
    yea i know what you are saying, its a struggle ti be able to even just post for this day. i know my play is ratger shitty

24. ISO #524

i am impressed at the utter balls it takes to say "i has no scum reads" like idek wherever thats scum going "idgaf" or town just not having a clue

so what makes you townread mei, genji, hanzo in particularso strongly?

why are you twonreading torb? and what about mccree makes you think hes town?
    they are self concious about their posts yet natural, their oosts are geared towards finding scum or at the very least productive

scum tends to not see the bigger picture and focus on one player alone to distract attention

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

yea i know what you are saying, its a struggle ti be able to even just post for this day. i know my play is ratger shitty
    its not shitty play. it looks scumlike and foreced. you obvious seem to have read enough to claim 9 people are town. and that sort of play looks terrible so you are going to be pushed for explinations off anyone with common sence

27. ISO #527

they are self concious about their posts yet natural, their oosts are geared towards finding scum or at the very least productive

scum tends to not see the bigger picture and focus on one player alone to distract attention
    your saying that this one trait applies to all your townreads without exception or any other town tells??

how would focusing on one player avoid attention?

28. ISO #528

[QUOTE=M-FM Tracer;613693]im doing it now because that gives me enough time to shoot down any objectios of "but they dont post enough" before we rush into a poorly planned lynch or the like cos i was expecting that a lot of players wpuldnt want to lynch an inactive and risk not having as much info. also the more people talk about specific lurkers the more you learn about them in turn. and scum would either jump on the chance to bus their useless alley to gain town cred or theyd brush over them/ soft defend cos they think they can get away with it. kinda hard to ignore the useless ally if they are in the spotlight right/QUOTE]

This is the answer I was looking for, though a bit more ornate than I expected. Though it still feels a bit weird how you're looking so far ahead to the possibility of lynching a lurker (I'm assuming that you presume an absence of a strong scumread) so early in the day, I can see a strong town perspective here (trying to get rid of lurking scum and push more activity from town) in addition to the scum one of trying to set up a lurker ML later in the day. So, it's not AI enough to swing me from my townread on you atm.

29. ISO #529

I'm not playing day 1 answering a whole bunch of responding to bullshit questions. I'll be skimming super long posts, and reading closely people that are trying to be succinct.

Dude Tracer, you're making more questions than statements in your posts and it's ridiculous. If everyone responded to all these questions, this game'd be tedious as fuck.

Is this an answer to my question for Tracer or what specifically?

This is one reason I'm voting Torbjorn, however I think I've seen scummier stuff from Torb so far and I also think he's more ilkely to actually be around, that's why I prefer him for pressure atm.
    shit like this is why scum lurk.

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Genji View Post
    what were you expecting that is not happened?

hats your opinion about the "not much stuff" you claim that has happened?
    Tracer, if you're going to say I'm ignoring questions, and these are the shit questions i'm getting, i'm going to ignore you completely. I'll answer them this once because I'm cranky right now.:

What the fuck is supposed to have happened that I was expecting? Am I supposed to expect that someone slipped or claimed a role? My opinion that there's very little to go off of, and I hate how the first day is 3 days. This day'd be much better spent talking about mechanics and voting and such, since this is a pretty novel setup.

soz for getting a number wrong
    why are you so casual about your scum reads that you can barely remeber who they are?

has your hanzo read changed at all and if so how?

if posting is AI for you then does that mean you townread all the actives?? if not then who could be scum from your pov?

why did you make that reaper/ parah comemnt earlier btw?
    A) I'm not taking notes, and the names/pictures sound/look too similar for me to discern.
    B) Hanzo uh, idk about him. We'll see tomorrow or something.

C) What kind of answer are you looking for? If I say, YEAH ALL HIGH POSTERS ARE TOWN, that's going to get me scum read and stupid read right? SO an OBVIOUS answer to your question is NO. And I already said who's scummy already. don't like that mcree fellow, and someone else. But we should lynch a no-show or the lowest poster today.

D) Because their interaction wasn't going to help town win at all. probably put us back. but I might have gotten the coms mixed up.

30. ISO #530

your saying that this one trait applies to all your townreads without exception or any other town tells??

how would focusing on one player avoid attention?
    generally speaking

if i were scum typical scum play would be to choose one player and frame them, avoid having to realize they nees to find all the scums as town

hope you undersrans that

31. ISO #531

This is the answer I was looking for, though a bit more ornate than I expected. Though it still feels a bit weird how you're looking so far ahead to the possibility of lynching a lurker (I'm assuming that you presume an absence of a strong scumread) so early in the day, I can see a strong town perspective here (trying to get rid of lurking scum and push more activity from town) in addition to the scum one of trying to set up a lurker ML later in the day. So, it's not AI enough to swing me from my townread on you atm.
    ornate cos id like to convince anyone who catches up later on

admittedly i am more used to 48 hour days and am not great with pateince

im not really scumreading any of the actives atm and honestly i dont thnik that id be able to find any active scum rn without associations, more informed reads, night feedback, poe, etc so dont want to shoot in the dark there today

do you consider torb a lurker? cos i do and you seem to be thinking he is scum. thats basically what i am advocating here

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

generally speaking

if i were scum typical scum play would be to choose one player and frame them, avoid having to realize they nees to find all the scums as town

hope you undersrans that
    dw i get you

curious thaty ou use scum hypotheticals about yorself when you are supposed to be town, hm, like anyone could implictly defend themselves wth "but id do this if i were scum" if that makes sense

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Torbjorn View Post
    I'm not playing day 1 answering a whole bunch of responding to bullshit questions. I'll be skimming super long posts, and reading closely people that are trying to be succinct.

Dude Tracer, you're making more questions than statements in your posts and it's ridiculous. If everyone responded to all these questions, this game'd be tedious as fuck.

shit like this is why scum lurk.
    like ik you said your cranky for whatever reason but this kinda feels like townie frustration?

well it would had you not threatened to ignore a player in a reading game. dont do that shit, its scummy af

Tracer, if you're going to say I'm ignoring questions, and these are the shit questions i'm getting, i'm going to ignore you completely. I'll answer them this once because I'm cranky right now.:

What the fuck is supposed to have happened that I was expecting? Am I supposed to expect that someone slipped or claimed a role? My opinion that there's very little to go off of, and I hate how the first day is 3 days. This day'd be much better spent talking about mechanics and voting and such, since this is a pretty novel setup.
    so be the change you wish to see wrt mechanics, not like youve talked about them yourself or tried to make it a topic f interest

A) I'm not taking notes, and the names/pictures sound/look too similar for me to discern.
    B) Hanzo uh, idk about him. We'll see tomorrow or something.

C) What kind of answer are you looking for? If I say, YEAH ALL HIGH POSTERS ARE TOWN, that's going to get me scum read and stupid read right? SO an OBVIOUS answer to your question is NO. And I already said who's scummy already. don't like that mcree fellow, and someone else. But we should lynch a no-show or the lowest poster today.

D) Because their interaction wasn't going to help town win at all. probably put us back. but I might have gotten the coms mixed up.
    a) k
    b) ok thanks for the read
    c) okay legit question here, why do you factor in what other ppl would think bout you in how you respond? that shows your self conscious and idk why that would be an issue when responding unless you had something to hide??
    d) why lynch anti-town > scum?

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

c) okay legit question here, why do you factor in what other ppl would think bout you in how you respond? that shows your self conscious and idk why that would be an issue when responding unless you had something to hide??
    d) why lynch anti-town > scum?
    the original question is stupid and your question of "okay legit question here, why do you factor in what other ppl would think bout you in how you respond?" is also stupid.

oh yeahh i want to lynch town over scum yup yup. /s I don't think we're going to find scum today no matter what unless we lynch in the lowest of the posters.

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

the original question is stupid and your question of "okay legit question here, why do you factor in what other ppl would think bout you in how you respond?" is also stupid.

oh yeahh i want to lynch town over scum yup yup. /s I don't think we're going to find scum today no matter what unless we lynch in the lowest of the posters.
    saying my questions are stupid doesnt hide the fact that you didnt answer them. like you are talking like you give no fucks what i think of you but that comment where you revealed you did ruins that dude. so answer it

this may be your first sensible post of the day gj gj

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

I got a maybe not so terrible idea. How about we decide on a mode we want and see if it goes through tomorrow. If scum vote against it, we can try to pick game modes against that. Its not a fleshed out idea, so, yeah, as is I know it wont work. But try to see where I'm going with this and than we can figure out a way to implement it.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

saying my questions are stupid doesnt hide the fact that you didnt answer them. like you are talking like you give no fucks what i think of you but that comment where you revealed you did ruins that dude. so answer it

this may be your first sensible post of the day gj gj
    i'm done with this. please vote me if you want answers to this silly question. I'd rather much talk about figuring out a good game mode for the lot of us.

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

I got a maybe not so terrible idea. How about we decide on a mode we want and see if it goes through tomorrow. If scum vote against it, we can try to pick game modes against that. Its not a fleshed out idea, so, yeah, as is I know it wont work. But try to see where I'm going with this and than we can figure out a way to implement it.

My suggestion is not to pick the mode with the killing roles.

its just common sense.
    investigation + protection are always the better option.