S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II - Page 78
Register

User Tag List

Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,900 of 4131
  1. ISO #3851

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    POD + gaslight is likely, not set in stone. We have to review things at that point.

Part of mafia is acknowledging that there is a possibility that you were wrong. Town is uninformed so while we were certain Kovath was scum we couldn't know for sure until the game is over.
    Yes, but to me, all the clues point at Fatalis being the last Luciano, except for that n1 no block and POD block, G4 seems fine to me.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

2. ISO #3852

I'm not looking to logically guarantee a tailor. I'm looking to guarantee scum is lynched. If we lynch today someone that is a mislynch instead if lynching you and you are scum, we let ourselves lose the game over paranoia that a scum tailor may exist. We only logically guarentee a tailor exists if you flip town

1 - There is no guarantee that a scum tailor even exists, and

2 - There is no guarantee that said tailor tailored Kovath.

I won't let paranoia over a role that isn't confirmed to exist detract from the logical lynch and lose because of it.
    I understand that point of view, but if G4 flips scum consort, we'll be back to square one

What are the chances for scum to have a tailor according to you ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

3. ISO #3853

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Yes, but to me, all the clues point at Fatalis being the last Luciano, except for that n1 no block and POD block, G4 seems fine to me.
    Let's assume for a moment the scenario is Fatalis + Kovath and that gaslight is town:

This means it's 5-6 town, 0-1 mole, 1 scum left. I need to review the setup for a few things regarding the mole but either way:

If no mole exists and Kovath was scum it's 6v1

If we mislynch gaslight, then we're down to six. One town dies, most likely you. Were down to 5.

POD or Fatalis is mislynched. Duck dies.

Then its me, POD/Fatalis, and Rurururu left. The other of Fatalis/POD that hasn't been lynched yet is lynched. The game ends in town victory.

Kovath being scum assumes we actually didn't mislynch and we can afford another mislynch on top of gaslight.

If gaslight is scum though and Kovath is town, we can't afford ANY mislynches and lynching POD or Fatalis is foolish today

4. ISO #3854

I understand that point of view, but if G4 flips scum consort, we'll be back to square one

What are the chances for scum to have a tailor according to you ?
    I couldn't care less what the chances are. We lunch gaslight ans we can lynch both POD and Fatalis if it comes down to it.

We lynch one of them now we could lose today.

5. ISO #3855

6. ISO #3856

7. ISO #3857

8. ISO #3858

9. ISO #3859

10. ISO #3860

Let's assume for a moment the scenario is Fatalis + Kovath and that gaslight is town:

This means it's 5-6 town, 0-1 mole, 1 scum left. I need to review the setup for a few things regarding the mole but either way:

If no mole exists and Kovath was scum it's 6v1

If we mislynch gaslight, then we're down to six. One town dies, most likely you. Were down to 5.

POD or Fatalis is mislynched. Duck dies.

Then its me, POD/Fatalis, and Rurururu left. The other of Fatalis/POD that hasn't been lynched yet is lynched. The game ends in town victory.

Kovath being scum assumes we actually didn't mislynch and we can afford another mislynch on top of gaslight.

If gaslight is scum though and Kovath is town, we can't afford ANY mislynches and lynching POD or Fatalis is foolish today
    And if both Lucianos are still alive, G4 being one of them, would get the town to 4v1 after his lynch, still allowing for Fatalis' and PoD's lynch

Looks rather good to me, but that means we 100% trust RK and you
    -vote Sino

11. ISO #3861

And if both Lucianos are still alive, G4 being one of them, would get the town to 4v1 after his lynch, still allowing for Fatalis' and PoD's lynch

Looks rather good to me, but that means we 100% trust RK and you
    But at this point, i'm willing to take that risk, i'm convinced the scum team is Kovath/Fatalis
    -vote Sino

12. ISO #3862

13. ISO #3863

If a mole does somehow exist:

Voss is unlikely to target me n1 since the plan was for Kovath to use their action on us.

Rurururu was also unlikely to be targeted since they claimed Beguiler.

But like I said a mole would have wanted to attack last night. They are not night immune so they would want to eliminate Luciano and avoid being night killed. Doesn't make much sense to not attack.

If Fatalis is the mole that's actually likely. Most likely mole if there is one is Fatalis or Sino

14. ISO #3864

The thing is that its so extremely unlikely to have two town Underbosses. One scum is in Kovath + gaslight, one is in POD/Fatalis. That's the most likely scenario.

Two town Underbosses seems too op to me. Two town underbosses + town kidnapper plus town Beguiler + doctor?
    Indeed, but i'd still like to ask you for your personal opinion about who is the scum team.

And also, please ignore G4's flip, i'm asking you to 100% lynch Fatalis day 5 no matter the flip.
    -vote Sino

15. ISO #3865

16. ISO #3866

17. ISO #3867

18. ISO #3868

I don't understand why you are so fixated on one over the other
    Because his behavior has been plain scummy.

I have the feeling he defended Kovath so hard because he KNEW Kovath would flip town
    -vote Sino

19. ISO #3869

20. ISO #3870

21. ISO #3871

22. ISO #3872

23. ISO #3873

24. ISO #3874

25. ISO #3875

26. ISO #3876

27. ISO #3877

Why are you so desperate to push a Fatalis lynch tomorrow way ahead of schedule?
    Because i'm convinced he's the last Luciano, so between PoD and him, i'd rather not waste my time
    -vote Sino

28. ISO #3878

29. ISO #3879

Sino now that the roleblocker will be dead for sure, please for the love of god, no meta heals. If you trust bcd more than me have her post who she wants me to vote and I will, but for the sake of confirmed vs a 1% mole, take the confirmed.

I believe the world is pod/g4slight despite it making little sense from their play.

I don't think the world is fatalis/kovath because it means they have a tailor that has to be fatalis, and he correctly guessed g4slight was a consort over you. If he was wrong they just lose.

I still believe, and always have believed kovath was town, I think his flip was accurate. If he was tailored luciano it means town only had 3 negative roles (dd dd tailor) which is op for town.

The lynch should be g4 then evaluate, most likley going to pod

30. ISO #3880

That's great and all, but gaslight is getting lynched today first. So you're desperate but we literally cannot even lynch one of them for days (RL days)
    Yes, i agree with that plan, and i'd like all the other players to also agree with it
    -vote Sino

31. ISO #3881

32. ISO #3882

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    Sino now that the roleblocker will be dead for sure, please for the love of god, no meta heals. If you trust bcd more than me have her post who she wants me to vote and I will, but for the sake of confirmed vs a 1% mole, take the confirmed.

I believe the world is pod/g4slight despite it making little sense from their play.

I don't think the world is fatalis/kovath because it means they have a tailor that has to be fatalis, and he correctly guessed g4slight was a consort over you. If he was wrong they just lose.

I still believe, and always have believed kovath was town, I think his flip was accurate. If he was tailored luciano it means town only had 3 negative roles (dd dd tailor) which is op for town.

The lynch should be g4 then evaluate, most likley going to pod
    Fatalis guessed G4 because Kovath checked him n1 and told Fatalis about his role
    -vote Sino

33. ISO #3883

I never said the plan was to lynch Fatalis, I said it's POD/Fatalis

Gaslight goes first and nobody is going to disagree with that other than gaslight
    i meant the plan is :

-Lynch Gaslight now

-Lynch Fatalis d5

-Lynch PoD d6

If Duck really wants, he can swap Fatalis' lynch with PoD's but i stand by my beliefs
    -vote Sino

34. ISO #3884

35. ISO #3885

Fatalis guessed G4 because Kovath checked him n1 and told Fatalis about his role
    wouldnt he have had to tell him in the anonymous chat? I am not sure if that would change anything or change voss's lastwill.

This assumes that our consort actually roleblocked nobody night1

and that town had 7 good roles/3anti town roles, which is too strong IMO.

Why doesn't kovath just hammer unknown, get tailored to underboss red and just play out as a cop and if he gets lynched, the other two underboss claims are fucked.

36. ISO #3886

wouldnt he have had to tell him in the anonymous chat? I am not sure if that would change anything or change voss's lastwill.

Why doesn't kovath just hammer unknown, get tailored to underboss red and just play out as a cop and if he gets lynched, the other two underboss claims are fucked.
    Mafia have a chat with each other in addition to the chat with the FBI

This raises a good point - if Kovath was underboss it makes more sense to tailor as red underboss instead of drug dealer

37. ISO #3887

Because they chose to have the tailor confirmed as another role over the underboss

And about that PoD/Gaslight world

Both PoD and Gaslight actually confirmed themselves, PoD by knowing Shifty's role and Gaslight by blocking Kovath n2, they both agree about that.

Now, why in the world would scum chose NOT to get any tailor ?
    -vote Sino

38. ISO #3888

i meant the plan is :

-Lynch Gaslight now

-Lynch Fatalis d5

-Lynch PoD d6

If Duck really wants, he can swap Fatalis' lynch with PoD's but i stand by my beliefs
    Back to the main topic, Duck, do you agree with these lynches ?
    -vote Sino

39. ISO #3889

Because they chose to have the tailor confirmed as another role over the underboss

Both PoD and Gaslight actually confirmed themselves, PoD by knowing Shifty's role and Gaslight by blocking Kovath n2, they both agree about that.

Because look at what happened to Shifty. You pick tailor and you get gangbanged regardless of reads if an underboss finds you.

40. ISO #3890

41. ISO #3891

Pretty sure he already said he wants to lynch POD over Fatalis. Give it a rest mate.
    Yeah, at this point it would be fine for me, but i'd wish everyone here to agree with the lynches while i'm still alive
    -vote Sino

42. ISO #3892

43. ISO #3893

So lynch gaslight, then POD, then Fatalis. Agree to this plan?
    Yes, do you want me to vote right now or should we wait a bit before we hammer ?

And i'm 100% dying tonight
    -vote Sino

44. ISO #3894

You realize we should be discussing if there is a mole and not waste our times with this right? The only way town can lose at this point is to a mole.

fatalis- could still be a mole
    pod - probably luciano
    bcd - least likely to be a mole, about 1-3%
    sino - has to heal me to tonight, if I die confirms he is a mole, outside of that probably is the least likely to be a mole
    RK - .01% chance to be a mole
    g4slight - probably luciano

The lynch is going to be g4slight, but in the world where sino is a mole, town just loses

lynched:g4, night kill x2

1 luciano 1 mole, 2 town. - we sleep
    rng?

45. ISO #3895

Yes, do you want me to vote right now or should we wait a bit before we hammer ?

And i'm 100% dying tonight
    yes, and if you die leave in your lastwill who you think a mole could be. That is all that matters. If there is no mole we have three lynches and should win every time, but who knows.

46. ISO #3896

47. ISO #3897

48. ISO #3898

Ok, not voting right away then.

About the mole, they should have been able to kill tonight if there was one, so i'm not too worried, Voss had only had one chance to recruit : n1, he could've failed
    -vote Sino

49. ISO #3899

You realize we should be discussing if there is a mole and not waste our times with this right? The only way town can lose at this point is to a mole.

fatalis- could still be a mole
    pod - probably luciano
    bcd - least likely to be a mole, about 1-3%
    sino - has to heal me to tonight, if I die confirms he is a mole, outside of that probably is the least likely to be a mole
    RK - .01% chance to be a mole
    g4slight - probably luciano

The lynch is going to be g4slight, but in the world where sino is a mole, town just loses

lynched:g4, night kill x2

1 luciano 1 mole, 2 town. - we sleep
    rng?
    If Sino is the mole it could be that Fatalis + Kovath were a scum team which is why he is convinced of Fatalis

That or Fatalis + gaslight. Either way he dies, so even if he's the mole he won't stop us from winning.

50. ISO #3900