Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 4131

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 200: Mafia Wars II

Quote Originally Posted by Borderline Crazy Dealers View Post
    Hey guys I have a great idea!! You know that whole banana/Kovath 1v1? Let's lynch shifty to make sure Kovath isn't suited, because Kovath is flipping Luciano Drug Dealer no matter what

Oh hey guys! Shifty was town! Let's not lynch Kovath though, who I stated is either scum Luciano Drug Dealer, or suited Drug Dealer. I mean sure Shifty was town so Kovath isn't suited as scum but really town, but I am going to flip now and say that Kovath is a town read!!

- Duck

Yeah, not playing your games anymore Duck. Lynch Kovath. Not going to spend 48 hours more discussing it.
    vote him right now and i will hammer, you have one chance.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Duck, you either lynch me or you lynch G4slight.

PoD is probably scum but we have not competing role claims like me vs BCD but competing night action claims. I claimed roleblock N1, there is no other claimed role out there this could have come from and every role is basically confirmed other than Sino (Underbosses by investigation results).
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3

July 7th, 1960

Another swift murder.

Kovath, a Drug Dealer, has been lynched.

He had some last words:

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath
    Fuck you.

Please lynch G4slight.
    Living Players:
    powerofdeath
    Borderline Crazy Dealers
    Rurouni Kenshin
    G4slight
    Fatalis
    SexyDucK
    God Emperor Trudeau
    Sino

Dead/Incarcerated Players:
    MattZed - Corrupt Mayor
    Unknown1234 - Drug Dealer
    Logically Insane - Kidnapper
    Shifty - Tailor
    Voss - FBI Agent
    Kovath - Drug Dealer

Night 3 Ends in 24 hours.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

9. ISO #9

IT IS NOW DAY 4

July 8th, 1960

The War was evidently not over.

God Emperor Trudeau, the Godfather, has been murdered by a Luciano.

He had some last words:

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau
    The internet has never made me so angry in my life until this game. You are all so disrespectful to the people that actually wanted to play this game and wanted to have fun. The fact that day 1 had 2000+ posts is beyond insane, COMING FROM THE QUEEN OF SHIT POSTING HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GIVE ANY SORT OF INPUT IF I CANT EVEN READ. I REFUSE TO READ 2000+ POSTS, IT IS NOT NECESSARY.

Duck + Grylander, the fact that we are supposed to be working as a team in this game and you both act like you're the leader, is beyond disgusting. You and I both know you both have no leadership qualities.

My partner and I reveal and you guys don't even have the decency to take our input. You lynch at 10AM in the morning when both of us have lives and should respected enough to at least get some sleep. THERE IS NO WAY 2 DAYS IN A ROW SHOULD A LYNCH BE DONE 1/4 INTO THE DAY.

I REALLY HOPE AFTER THIS GAME YOU ALL SEND MY PARTNER EGGY HERE AN APOLOGY! As a new player on this site, I think its rather embarrassing for all you FM pros to be total disrespectful assholes and not even try to help this guy with his game or skills.

I never want to play an FM game again.
    Living Players:
    powerofdeath
    Borderline Crazy Dealers
    Rurouni Kenshin
    G4slight
    Fatalis
    SexyDucK
    Sino

Dead/Incarcerated Players:
    MattZed - Corrupt Mayor
    Unknown1234 - Drug Dealer
    Logically Insane - Kidnapper
    Shifty - Tailor
    Voss - FBI Agent
    Kovath - Drug Dealer
    God Emperor Trudeau - Godfather

Day 4 Ends in 48 hours.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

4 votes to hammer.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    @G4slight Who did you block tonight ?

I blocked PoD last night

Also guys I have to believe that the scum have at least a tailor as one of their roles. Since no one else has came out as consort and I did not block Kovath night 1. That leads me to believe that he was in fact a Luciano. I believe BCD is town since I don't realistically see scum choosing DD as a role.

Duck is confirmed town

Which leads Ruroni, PoD, Fatalis, Sino to be where the last Luciano is

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by G4slight View Post
    I blocked PoD last night

Also guys I have to believe that the scum have at least a tailor as one of their roles. Since no one else has came out as consort and I did not block Kovath night 1. That leads me to believe that he was in fact a Luciano. I believe BCD is town since I don't realistically see scum choosing DD as a role.

Duck is confirmed town

At this point, i'll just post my lw :

Quote Originally Posted by Sino

Spoiler : Last Will :

If there's only one town death tonight, it will be 4v3, town didn't lose yet.

I asked MZ, no role can self target, but Duck asked me what role i think the Luciano have : i think it's one Underboss : Kovath and one tailor : Fatalis, i'm sure of it. The plan would be for Kovath to counterclaim whoever claims first d1 before getting lynched, having Fatalis tailor Kovath as that role town alignment, and finally having Kovath giving Fatalis his underboss informations during night.

Two things support my theory :

-Why did Fatalis only have ONE relevant clue ? Sure it could be bad luck, but think about how Kovath could have had only ONE check if he was underboss

-Why didn't Fatalis also check Shifty night 1 ? Checking the guy who was almost lynched is way townier imo, in that case you can know if he's fake claiming the next day, when he most likely will be suspected again.

And PLEASE, think about any reason scum wouldn't chose to have a tailor on their team, there isn't any, it's completely safe to assume they have a tailor, making Kovath's flip unreliable. Last Mafia Wars game, both of them chose tailor.

The problem is : everyone revealed themselves, so there's no point in asking Fatalis for his checks now...

Now about cult, Voss might really have failed his n1 recruit, we'll see how many night kills there are, there also could be a mole trying to remain hidden and chosing not to kill. In any case, it's not a good idea to trust his lw, town shouldn't care about cult right know, focus on the Lucianos.

I still doubt a Luciano would chose Drug dealer as a role at the beginning of the game, and confirm himself to the gf, where's the scum motivation in that ?

I'm most likely gonna die tonight, so town, BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT YOUR LYNCH, IT'S MYLO, wait for the 48 hours to be almost over this time.

I'm reading Fatalis as scum for :

-his defense of Kovath, that behavior, overly defending another player is plain scummy.

-this :
    Also, what were your actions?

That is a PROOF Fatalis is scum, what would town gain from this information ? The kills happened anyways, i just didn't protect the attacked person, only scum would benefit from that information.

-him scum reading Kovath d1, up until he claimed without voting, and then magically proceeds to town read and defend him for the rest of the game, when there actually were way more reasons to scum ream Kovath

Thoughts ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

17. ISO #17

When Duck asked me about what roles could be chosen by the scum, i was thinking it makes no sense for them not to chose a tailor, what do you think about that ? Do you trust Kovath's flip ?
    Could be tailored but I thought about it and its weird for Kovath to claim that he was blocked without knowing if a consort was in the game.

If we let gaslight go, we have ni certainty if the lynch was a tailored town flip or not, but if we lynch gaslight we know that we have hit af least 1 scum no matter what. Gaslight should be the lynch, but of course we need to hear from Fatalis as well first.

I blocked PoD last night

Duck is confirmed town

Of course you're going to say this. Its the only way for you to survive, but 99% chance that doesn't happen. You are being lynched today.

18. ISO #18

Could be tailored but I thought about it and its weird for Kovath to claim that he was blocked without knowing if a consort was in the game.

If we let gaslight go, we have ni certainty if the lynch was a tailored town flip or not, but if we lynch gaslight we know that we have hit af least 1 scum no matter what. Gaslight should be the lynch, but of course we need to hear from Fatalis as well first.
    If Kovath was tailored, he had no choice but to claim roleblocked, since he wasn't a DD.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

19. ISO #19

If Kovath was tailored, he had no choice but to claim roleblocked, since he wasn't a DD.
    If gaslight flips town we'll know there is a tailor and we went 1/2 scum in those two lynches. No way both Kovath and gaslight are both town.

If we don't lynch gaslight we are assuming that a scum tailor exists, where if a scum tailor doesn't exist then that means we are letting a scum off the hook.

20. ISO #20

Of course you're going to say this. Its the only way for you to survive, but 99% chance that doesn't happen. You are being lynched today.

I know this is huge WIFOM but what motivation would I have to overtly push Kovath who was the obvious lynch as yesterday if I was Luciano? It just doesn't make sense

21. ISO #21

I know this is huge WIFOM but what motivation would I have to overtly push Kovath who was the obvious lynch as yesterday if I was Luciano? It just doesn't make sense
    It doesn't make sense for a town consort to roleblock Kovath twice if he's town

You were outted as consort and could have saw a short tunnel and decided to get him lynched first.

We've already gone over the question of what motivation would town Kovath have to claim DD to get unknown lynched. You both can't be town though and until we see an actual scum tailor flip we can't assume that they have a tailor. If you flip town we know they do.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

And gaslight has been a bit nonexistent this game

There's only one reason why I would vote someone else over gaslight today. It requires both POD and Fatalis to report in.
    When Duck asked me about what roles could be chosen by the scum, i was thinking it makes no sense for them not to chose a tailor, what do you think about that ? Do you trust Kovath's flip ?
    -vote Sino

28. ISO #28

And gaslight has been a bit nonexistent this game

There's only one reason why I would vote someone else over gaslight today. It requires both POD and Fatalis to report in.

Also I've been here, I've just chosen not to participate in a lot of the needless back and forth such as what happened on day 2. But I have been active. Not sure where the non existent thing came from.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

What about Calix's strong case on Kovath, Fatalis being overly defensive of Kovath after scum reading him d1 and Kovath NEVER being confirmed as a DD ?

What about Calix's claim about the impossibility of having 3 town DD's in the game ?
    -vote Sino

32. ISO #32

Yes, but on the offchance Fatalis tailored G4 as scum (which is really likely considering Kovath's lw), you'd then lynch POD and lose the game
    POD + gaslight is likely, not set in stone. We have to review things at that point.

What about Calix's strong case on Kovath, Fatalis being overly defensive of Kovath after scum reading him d1 and Kovath NEVER being confirmed as a DD ?

What about Calix's claim about the impossibility of having 3 town DD's in the game ?
    Part of mafia is acknowledging that there is a possibility that you were wrong. Town is uninformed so while we were certain Kovath was scum we couldn't know for sure until the game is over.

33. ISO #33

POD + gaslight is likely, not set in stone. We have to review things at that point.

Part of mafia is acknowledging that there is a possibility that you were wrong. Town is uninformed so while we were certain Kovath was scum we couldn't know for sure until the game is over.
    Yes, but to me, all the clues point at Fatalis being the last Luciano, except for that n1 no block and POD block, G4 seems fine to me.
    -vote Sino

34. ISO #34

Yes, but to me, all the clues point at Fatalis being the last Luciano, except for that n1 no block and POD block, G4 seems fine to me.
    Let's assume for a moment the scenario is Fatalis + Kovath and that gaslight is town:

This means it's 5-6 town, 0-1 mole, 1 scum left. I need to review the setup for a few things regarding the mole but either way:

If no mole exists and Kovath was scum it's 6v1

If we mislynch gaslight, then we're down to six. One town dies, most likely you. Were down to 5.

POD or Fatalis is mislynched. Duck dies.

Then its me, POD/Fatalis, and Rurururu left. The other of Fatalis/POD that hasn't been lynched yet is lynched. The game ends in town victory.

Kovath being scum assumes we actually didn't mislynch and we can afford another mislynch on top of gaslight.

If gaslight is scum though and Kovath is town, we can't afford ANY mislynches and lynching POD or Fatalis is foolish today

35. ISO #35

Let's assume for a moment the scenario is Fatalis + Kovath and that gaslight is town:

This means it's 5-6 town, 0-1 mole, 1 scum left. I need to review the setup for a few things regarding the mole but either way:

If no mole exists and Kovath was scum it's 6v1

If we mislynch gaslight, then we're down to six. One town dies, most likely you. Were down to 5.

POD or Fatalis is mislynched. Duck dies.

Then its me, POD/Fatalis, and Rurururu left. The other of Fatalis/POD that hasn't been lynched yet is lynched. The game ends in town victory.

Kovath being scum assumes we actually didn't mislynch and we can afford another mislynch on top of gaslight.

If gaslight is scum though and Kovath is town, we can't afford ANY mislynches and lynching POD or Fatalis is foolish today
    And if both Lucianos are still alive, G4 being one of them, would get the town to 4v1 after his lynch, still allowing for Fatalis' and PoD's lynch

Looks rather good to me, but that means we 100% trust RK and you
    -vote Sino

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

The thing is that its so extremely unlikely to have two town Underbosses. One scum is in Kovath + gaslight, one is in POD/Fatalis. That's the most likely scenario.

Two town Underbosses seems too op to me. Two town underbosses + town kidnapper plus town Beguiler + doctor?
    Indeed, but i'd still like to ask you for your personal opinion about who is the scum team.

And also, please ignore G4's flip, i'm asking you to 100% lynch Fatalis day 5 no matter the flip.
    -vote Sino

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Sino now that the roleblocker will be dead for sure, please for the love of god, no meta heals. If you trust bcd more than me have her post who she wants me to vote and I will, but for the sake of confirmed vs a 1% mole, take the confirmed.

I believe the world is pod/g4slight despite it making little sense from their play.

I don't think the world is fatalis/kovath because it means they have a tailor that has to be fatalis, and he correctly guessed g4slight was a consort over you. If he was wrong they just lose.

I still believe, and always have believed kovath was town, I think his flip was accurate. If he was tailored luciano it means town only had 3 negative roles (dd dd tailor) which is op for town.

The lynch should be g4 then evaluate, most likley going to pod

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by SexyDucK View Post
    Sino now that the roleblocker will be dead for sure, please for the love of god, no meta heals. If you trust bcd more than me have her post who she wants me to vote and I will, but for the sake of confirmed vs a 1% mole, take the confirmed.

I believe the world is pod/g4slight despite it making little sense from their play.

I don't think the world is fatalis/kovath because it means they have a tailor that has to be fatalis, and he correctly guessed g4slight was a consort over you. If he was wrong they just lose.

I still believe, and always have believed kovath was town, I think his flip was accurate. If he was tailored luciano it means town only had 3 negative roles (dd dd tailor) which is op for town.

The lynch should be g4 then evaluate, most likley going to pod
    Fatalis guessed G4 because Kovath checked him n1 and told Fatalis about his role
    -vote Sino

50. ISO #50

Fatalis guessed G4 because Kovath checked him n1 and told Fatalis about his role
    wouldnt he have had to tell him in the anonymous chat? I am not sure if that would change anything or change voss's lastwill.

This assumes that our consort actually roleblocked nobody night1

and that town had 7 good roles/3anti town roles, which is too strong IMO.

Why doesn't kovath just hammer unknown, get tailored to underboss red and just play out as a cop and if he gets lynched, the other two underboss claims are fucked.