User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

Re: S-FM 194: Return to Normalcy Mini

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    What has the world come to when Yuki corrects me on grammar...
    I don't want to live in this world anymore.
    What has the world come to when an 'adult' can't differentiate between you're and your?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I've come at you, bro. Now explain a) who the scum are and why we should lynch them over you, b) why my case against you is incorrect and c) why you're town.
    A- I believe one of the scum is Whad. He right off the back jumps into trying to gin control of the conversation. His response to my response has been nothing but highlighting and comments on the obvious. It's not only the responses he gives to me but to others as well. He also responds with a lot of questions.

Firebringer, can you comment on what I said about DarknessB's common sense substance posts seeming like scum trying to seem helpful while not adding new analysis to the game?
    So my question for you is, who is the most suspicious player in the game to you, and what is your reasoning for them being the most suspicious.
    B- I think your case against me is incorrect but I understand it which is why i'm not lashing out. I did carry a strong presence in my first game so I guess that's what is expected of me but you start of by saying that I'm suspicious because i'm not playing like last game. & then you follow with she only speaks when spoken too.. the only reason why i had such a strong presence that first game was because i was always being spoken too. And i was always spoken too because I had been there since the beginning of the game always giving my 2 cents. I feel uncomfortable now giving my 2 cents not because i feel "guilty" as Whad of shit would say, but because I'm having a hard time jumping in.

C- I'm town because that's what my role card says. I live in a lighthouse and I'm always on the lookout for ships that look like they're about to hit a bumpy wave.

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    A- I believe one of the scum is Whad. He right off the back jumps into trying to gin control of the conversation. His response to my response has been nothing but highlighting and comments on the obvious. It's not only the responses he gives to me but to others as well. He also responds with a lot of questions.

B- I think your case against me is incorrect but I understand it which is why i'm not lashing out. I did carry a strong presence in my first game so I guess that's what is expected of me but you start of by saying that I'm suspicious because i'm not playing like last game. & then you follow with she only speaks when spoken too.. the only reason why i had such a strong presence that first game was because i was always being spoken too. And i was always spoken too because I had been there since the beginning of the game always giving my 2 cents. I feel uncomfortable now giving my 2 cents not because i feel "guilty" as Whad of shit would say, but because I'm having a hard time jumping in.

C- I'm town because that's what my role card says. I live in a lighthouse and I'm always on the lookout for ships that look like they're about to hit a bumpy wave.
    A. Why is 'trying to gain control of the conversation' a scum tell to you? Why do you not think that any of the other posters, such as FB and myself, are not doing this?

What statements has he made that are 'obvious' to you?

B. You 'think'? If you're town, you should KNOW that I'm barking up the wrong tree at best.

Yes, it's hard not to notice how passive you are now compared to how you were last game. If people are not talking to you, you force them to. This is common sense and I find it hard to believe that you felt that people would reach out to you by lurking. You saw how little people focused on thedougler, Renata, etc while they were behaving similarly to what you're doing now, which reinforces my point.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

9. ISO #509

A. Why is 'trying to gain control of the conversation' a scum tell to you? Why do you not think that any of the other posters, such as FB and myself, are not doing this?

B. You 'think'? If you're town, you should KNOW that I'm barking up the wrong tree at best.

Yes, it's hard not to notice how passive you are now compared to how you were last game. If people are not talking to you, you force them to. This is common sense and I find it hard to believe that you felt that people would reach out to you by lurking. You saw how little people focused on thedougler, Renata, etc while they were behaving similarly to what you're doing now, which reinforces my point.
    The part C
    - does that mean Mesk hint: soft claim lookout?

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

I would also like to point out since were using my first game as a reference, Day 1's aren't really my speciality. I have a hard time deciphering what is a scum tell and what is just a townie confused or trying.
    No problem, here is a room open for you to breath
    -unvote

v)o.o)^

12. ISO #512

A- You both aren't dominating the conversation with colour and 0 content explanations. You both didn't jump out of nowhere and you are raising good point about each other as opposed to raising obvious points.
    B- The question was why do you think, so I answer as I think as that's how I was taught to write full sentences. You're supposed to incorporate the question are you not. But sure, I guess the "know/think" part can be slabbed onto why i'm scum, that's pretty weak though in my opinion.

I didn't think someone would reach out to me as I was lurking, I don't even think I was lurking. I KEEP TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT MY PROBLEM IS I STARTED THE READING LATE AND I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO JUMP IN, BITE ME. I would like to think i'm a little more intelligent than as you portray me. I saw how Renata and TheDougler were so very little focused on but I'm actually a little insulted that you would think I would try to use that method of flying under the radar, if i was scum. It clearly shows me how you read me wrong, which makes me question who else you're reading wrong.

13. ISO #513

I don't like attack anyone on day 1 because if we pressure the scum then there is no problem. But if we pressure the town. They might soft claim-lie claim their role. Make the scum can guess and either choose to attack or avoid the target. Plus the longer the person being pressured alive, the longer scum going to let the town distract by keep the person being pressured alive.
    - Although pressure on scum can lead to 3 groups:
    - group 1: the scum ignore or didn't mention about their scum teammate
    - group 2: the scum mention their teammate as a scum read in their list
    - group 3: the scum mention their teammate as a town read in their list
    -----> I don't know if pressure the person day 1 is a good risk or not. But this is the list of risk/reward I can figure about lynch people day 1

v)o.o)^

14. ISO #514

I didn't think someone would reach out to me as I was lurking, I don't even think I was lurking.
    I thought maybe I would get the conversation rolling and have myself incorporated once I had found something I thought I was able to contribute too and build upon. There was many useless shit posts and clashing of heads before I started posting, not much was valuable to me except the few comments by Aivion and a few things you actually said Calix, which is where i chose to jump into the conversation.

15. ISO #515

A- You both aren't dominating the conversation with colour and 0 content explanations. You both didn't jump out of nowhere and you are raising good point about each other as opposed to raising obvious points.
    B- The question was why do you think, so I answer as I think as that's how I was taught to write full sentences. You're supposed to incorporate the question are you not. But sure, I guess the "know/think" part can be slabbed onto why i'm scum, that's pretty weak though in my opinion.

I didn't think someone would reach out to me as I was lurking, I don't even think I was lurking. I KEEP TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT MY PROBLEM IS I STARTED THE READING LATE AND I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO JUMP IN, BITE ME. I would like to think i'm a little more intelligent than as you portray me. I saw how Renata and TheDougler were so very little focused on but I'm actually a little insulted that you would think I would try to use that method of flying under the radar, if i was scum. It clearly shows me how you read me wrong, which makes me question who else you're reading wrong.
    A. How has Whad been making 'zero content explanations' and which points has he made that are 'obvious'?

'Jump out of nowhere' - Isn't that how EVERYONE enters the thread? This isn't a scum tell.

B. You're justifying my scum-read of you...? "Oh I GUESS you can add that to your scum-read of me." WTF

You give your opinions on the players in the chat and pressure the ones who are dodgy, lol. How you have only JUST STARTED to scum-hunt is beyond me.

Your intelligence has nothing to do with anything. Stop acting like I am personally attacking you.

Why would it matter if you're questioning who else I'm reading wrong...? That last line makes NO sense; of course some of my reads will be off-base, given it's Day fucking One.

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

A. How has Whad been making 'zero content explanations' and which points has he made that are 'obvious'?

'Jump out of nowhere' - Isn't that how EVERYONE enters the thread? This isn't a scum tell.

B. You're justifying my scum-read of you...? "Oh I GUESS you can add that to your scum-read of me." WTF

You give your opinions on the players in the chat and pressure the ones who are dodgy, lol. How you have only JUST STARTED to scum-hunt is beyond me.

Your intelligence has nothing to do with anything. Stop acting like I am personally attacking you.

Why would it matter if you're questioning who else I'm reading wrong...? That last line makes NO sense; of course some of my reads will be off-base, given it's Day fucking One.
    I hope I'm not getting under your skin, you seem a little tense....

A-
    Iced_Monopoly since you are around and I have pretty good faith in your towniness what do you think of my suspicions on Calix and my read that Firebringer is town playing poorly?
    As Iced Monopoly pointed out:
    are you simply grouping them all as possibly either, because the latter seems less useful
    Then:
    I found all of the posts from DarknessB that I quoted to be restating stuff that should be obvious from the setup OR from any sort of common sense regarding playing mafia. They did strike me deeply as scum playing town and posting these basic common sense posts to seem to be participating while not contributing much new information or analysis.
    I think it was said a million times that DarknessB was just restating stuff that should be obvious.

I'd rather focus the microscope on my scum reads than on my town reads.
    A 2 year old playing this game could tell you you're trying to figure out who is scum.

Then he goes on saying lets start a pressure train on Calix, gets told by monopoly about how you're AFK then nothing said for like 20 posts or so & then:

Firebringer, can you comment on what I said about DarknessB's common sense substance posts seeming like scum trying to seem helpful while not adding new analysis to the game?
    After just saying:
    I am trying my hardest to reconcile my scum read on him
    Which I think he used as his way of turning the conversation onto Calix.

B- Everyone jumps into the conversation at some point but some people don't jump into the conversation with 15 pages of content to read and respond too at once which can be overwhelming.
    Your scum read on me is this: I'm not like how i played last game and I said think instead of know.

C- I don't think you're attacking me personally nor do i want to portray that I'm being attacked. You've used my first game as an example a lot and so again i'm gonna use it. My scum tell sucks and I'm sorry, I'd rather use Day 1 as trying to find out what everyones character is like and what's there vibe before I throw heavy shade day 2. But at this point I don't think I'm gonna see day2, lynch me.

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

This game became really less serious in last few pages.
    Can we just lynch Mesk, it will completely help me sort Calix.
    I'm a bit preoccupied right now.

But kindly tell me your thoughts on our interactions, plox.

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

I think that Mesk is more likely scum of the two of you and I don't see this as TvT or SvS.
    Can you explain in a bit more detail why you don't think that? Not expecting a giant analysis but just a general comment would be good?

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

Well, I have school now...

If i'm going to be lynched for those who want to decipher what Calix's alignment is, I'm okay with that.

See you all in the afterlife.
    You are just going to peace out with only 2 hours before EOD and not even a claim?

That's not something I am comfortable with >_>

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

I did soft claim somewhere, but I'm not gonna point it out.
    If you claimed what I think you claimed, then this is terrible behaviour.

Leaving without a claim is something I'd expect a Citizen to do...

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    There's no timer right? How long is it exactly until EoD?
    Literally, we have around 2 hours.

According to the time stamp on the first post, anyway.

32. ISO #532

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Lookout if I'm not wrong...
    What kind of TPR just goes "oh yeah, if I'm lynched then whatever"?

What the actual fuck?

33. ISO #533

This is the only evidence I can found :/

v)o.o)^

34. ISO #534

This is the only evidence I can found :/
    Ship could be mean the target.
    About to hit a bumpy wave could be mean it's lookout job to watch something about to happen to the target (visit by mafia, town who know)???
    That's all I can see. I hope the meaning is not too deep lol.

v)o.o)^

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

Assuming that's the case...now what?

Also guessing nobody is counter-claiming Investigative...fantastic.

37. ISO #537

What kind of TPR just goes "oh yeah, if I'm lynched then whatever"?

What the actual fuck?
    The kind that know's what chaos her lynch shall bring. I've defended myself, i've brought up the points I wish to make and I'm not gonna do backflips day 1 one make you believe me. At this point I soft claim to try to save myself but either way I'm dead tonight probably.

38. ISO #538

Ship could be mean the target.
    About to hit a bumpy wave could be mean it's lookout job to watch something about to happen to the target (visit by mafia, town who know)???
    That's all I can see. I hope the meaning is not too deep lol.
    Yeah, that was cool u may have picked onto his reference

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

The kind that know's what chaos her lynch shall bring. I've defended myself, i've brought up the points I wish to make and I'm not gonna do backflips day 1 one make you believe me. At this point I soft claim to try to save myself but either way I'm dead tonight probably.
    Joy.

-vote unvote

41. ISO #541

That moment when Yuki makes the most sense out of everyone:
    -unvote
    I'm always leave the hint. Remember b)o.o)>? (Cold War- left the hint that anyone who vote DarknessB is scum). Frozen (fire know the other scum- partner lover was scum Superjack) I always leave a hint <(o.o)>

v)o.o)^

42. ISO #542

I'm always leave the hint. Remember b)o.o)>? (Cold War- left the hint that anyone who vote DarknessB is scum). Frozen (fire know the other scum- partner lover was scum Superjack) I always leave a hint <(o.o)>
    I know SJ was scum because he was acting like scum lol.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

43. ISO #543

I am fine with a no lynch, but just to annoy her.
    -vote Calix

I think she supports this more than a no lynch :P
    Nice subtle attempt at getting my mislynch, lol.

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

Implying I know you will be a mislynch.
    Why don't you vote me instead of no voting if you think I am scum?
    I have said that I think you're a Neutral. Probably of the 'Benign' category.

And I doubt I can even get you lynched. Not enough people around.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

Theres like 4 people around.
    Mesk claims to be disappearing, Unknown is voting for Yuki for REASONS, you're the target.

So really, only Yuki.

But sure, why not?

-vote Firebringer

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550