• Frozen Angel (William Reed)

6 46.15%
  • Mikecall (Clara Wilson)

0 0%
  • Apocist (Joseph Johnson)

0 0%
  • Timetrx (Walter Livingston)

1 7.69%
  • Secondpassing (Ethel McAllister, Clarence Shephard)

0 0%
  • powerofdeath (Florence Palmer)

1 7.69%
  • Helz (Harry Smith)

1 7.69%
  • Damus_Graves (Mary Hughes)

0 0%
  • ThePaladin (Fred Robinson)

1 7.69%
  • Silverwolf (Gertrude Banks)

0 0%
  • AIVION (Thomas Grant)

0 0%
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 LastLast
Results 2,951 to 3,000 of 3070
  1. ISO #2951

Re: Game End (M-FM: Heaven Descends Upon Thee)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I mean....yeah. Scum team screwed up several times. Does that mean God wasn't OP though? Like just because town didn't get screwed over doesn't mean this game was balanced much to begin with. You talked about how by Potentially Day 3 the scum would outnumber the town.
    Honestly, just look at my Last Will that I posted. Nailed Florence as Sinner, Lillian as Cult Leader, William as the Antichrist, Roy as Cult. Sure I could have put in some reads to back it up but there was no point when I knew who they all were.

It's really hard to get invested in a game when you know who the scum are the moment you replace in. It's too hard to take seriously. I have no idea why people like night actions so much; I was bored out of my bloody mind watching the scum try to talk themselves out of it.

Having my charges go down every time Cult recruited was a massive nerf to their faction if only one new player was Sinful. And if someone who was already Sinful was recruited, it just narrowed down the scum suspects even more.

Also I am not arguing that the Sinners were good in any way, only that killing a Protective was the most logical thing they did. And even that was bad because you were Culted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

2. ISO #2952

3. ISO #2953

Anyways, no offense to host or anything but I really wanted to Play SuperJacks Fringe

I really thought that would have been an excellent game.

MVP goes to Frozen for best scum play! Seriously who outright scum read her at all?
    I'd like to suggest that hosts shouldn't be allowed to bribe players with guaranteed spots in exchange for votes in the future. A lot of people who voted for this game didn't actually sign or if they did, flaked out early.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

4. ISO #2954

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I'd like to suggest that hosts shouldn't be allowed to bribe players with guaranteed spots in exchange for votes in the future. A lot of people who voted for this game didn't actually sign or if they did, flaked out early.
    Please make this a rule. I also think that only votes from active players should be considered.

5. ISO #2955

Those people get banned from future polls

6. ISO #2956

7. ISO #2957

Here is the dissection of the MFM poll votes:

M-FM Fringe:
    Brendan, Firebringer, Sen, Shifty

M-FM Heaven Descends Upon Thee:
    Bunny, DarknessB , deathworlds, Frog, MattZed, powerofdeath, Psyduck , RLVG, Slaol, Suntax , ThePaladin, Water

M-FM The Fall of Tellador:
    Calix, Klingoncelt, Mikecall, Numbertwo, Stealthbomber16, SuperJack, TheDarkestLight, Toadette

M-FM Belly Crisis:
    freshman

M-FM Insanity:
    ika

Color codes:
    Light Blue means they replaced out
    Yellow means they never even had an intention to play the game.
    Orange for hosts voting their own game.
    Purple for players who have had a history of replacing out of games.

Yeah.....Fall of Tellador should have won.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

8. ISO #2958

Anyways, no offense to host or anything but I really wanted to Play SuperJacks Fringe

I really thought that would have been an excellent game.

MVP goes to Frozen for best scum play! Seriously who outright scum read her at all?
    <3 I agree with all 3 statements
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #2959

10. ISO #2960

11. ISO #2961

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    According to my notes, I did.
    Of course, my notes only had 3 Town reads by the time I left the game, so there's that. lol
    I was outed on day 5 based on my no-prayers. I have no idea why some people weren't scumreading me then. so there's that.

only me lilian and david was no praying all 3 master scums so :P there's that.

was there any reasons beside my prayer state and the resulted fake claim for that that made you scumreading me?

12. ISO #2962

13. ISO #2963

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I just hate cult games.
    I'm of the opinion that Cults should have a N0 recruit and have a cap on how many players they can recruit. Even just 1 recruit max that could be replaced if they died would be good. It would stop the 'lurk D1 to avoid recruitment' problem that many Cult games have.

14. ISO #2964

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    I mean no one even analysed that there is no way for any of us to be town and I had people town reading me till day 8....

This is really sad
    Most M-FMs bring out the worst in players, as a glance through the player list will tell you.

S-FMs don't have this problem as often because of the lack of anonymity. You're less accountable as an anonymous account, hence the terrible plays you witnessed.

15. ISO #2965

was there any reasons beside my prayer state and the resulted fake claim for that that made you scumreading me?
    To be honest, I don't even remember who you (or most of the players for that matter) are.
    My notes simply say : "William: ?!!!x:.?x.:X?:.XxX.?XX.?XX", which roughly translates into "at first I thought you were crazy, then I pegged you as scum".

I didn't consider God's table until the very end, and I wasn't taking notes by then. Most of the notes were from the days before I joined the game, and in some cases (when I wasn't sure about someone's alignment yet) I took some more after that, but yeah, most of this is from before I even had a chance to say hi.

16. ISO #2966

I would like to mention to Paladin. His controversial plan [which wasn't followed yet still occurred].

Once he was converted. He claimed god. In this situation it was a vital move because it would cause the real god to claim. Which it did. As Scum he needed to get rid of god especially since he put this OP plan into action.

His sudden change was perhaps the best play to go but did cost him to sacrifice himself. He needed god to reveal and be killed.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

17. ISO #2967

such things really happen around here?

18. ISO #2968

such things really happen around here?
    Yeah, the hosts of this game offered guaranteed spaces for anyone who voted for them. See Firebringer's post for how well that worked out.

19. ISO #2969

20. ISO #2970

21. ISO #2971

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    To be honest, I don't even remember who you (or most of the players for that matter) are.
    My notes simply say : "William: ?!!!x:.?x.:X?:.XxX.?XX.?XX", which roughly translates into "at first I thought you were crazy, then I pegged you as scum".

I didn't consider God's table until the very end, and I wasn't taking notes by then. Most of the notes were from the days before I joined the game, and in some cases (when I wasn't sure about someone's alignment yet) I took some more after that, but yeah, most of this is from before I even had a chance to say hi.
    good job then.

I will be flattered to know why I was getting scum readed by you. I like to use opinions to improve my games

22. ISO #2972

Honestly, just look at my Last Will that I posted. Nailed Florence as Sinner, Lillian as Cult Leader, William as the Antichrist, Roy as Cult. Sure I could have put in some reads to back it up but there was no point when I knew who they all were.

It's really hard to get invested in a game when you know who the scum are the moment you replace in. It's too hard to take seriously. I have no idea why people like night actions so much; I was bored out of my bloody mind watching the scum try to talk themselves out of it.

Having my charges go down every time Cult recruited was a massive nerf to their faction if only one new player was Sinful. And if someone who was already Sinful was recruited, it just narrowed down the scum suspects even more.

Also I am not arguing that the Sinners were good in any way, only that killing a Protective was the most logical thing they did. And even that was bad because you were Culted.
    sinners could win the game easily. they needed to use their roles and factional kill right and help town to get reid of antichrist as he can't get sinful before god and jesus.

Senior Autheist was outed with only 3 no prayer players + autheisted people would be trackable becuase they couldn't pray for forgiveness so cults of game were lost sinsce start beside the fact they have a free time when town need to get rid of other kinds of scum. they only hope is to reach the majority as fast as they can and get rid of god who can track them.

Autheist wincon is basically :P he can't get rid of jesus before god and after god's death no one will kill jesus before her so she needs a mechanic in setup to kill jesus herself. apostose can't kill untill antichrist is dead wgich will cuase the wincon to something imposible becuase apostose is one of the 3 outed no prayer players. so antichrist shouldn't die and apostose can't get activated. if there is no vig or a thing that antichrist can use to kill someone with in game there is literally 0% chance for her to win.

but there were two scum inventors in this setup , well . thats luck I guess? and I have none!

anyway good game. Thanks moderators and all the players who made this fun enough for me to continue play this .

good job and good game

23. ISO #2973

24. ISO #2974

25. ISO #2975

26. ISO #2976

Apologies. By the time I had spare time to give to this game it was like, day 3-4.

Super pissed that I missed out on playing as God, but it happens.

Sorry if I affected the game much (I dont think I did because Jacky replaced out anyway), but school happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

27. ISO #2977

Im still wondering why Margaret lied about roy beeing a Believer. she should have recieved feedback of him beeing a non-believer since he was a hypocrite.

I would have converted Margaret if she didn't lie about her feedback and then this game would probably have turned out differently.

28. ISO #2978

29. ISO #2979

good job then.

I will be flattered to know why I was getting scum readed by you. I like to use opinions to improve my games
    I barely remember the game, but I recall that my first serious "hm, there could be something here" was during D1 when you were discussing the dumb prayers plan; you clearly found the flaws in it, yet instead of exposing the plan for what it was, you simply thrw some soft concern about it disguised as paranoia.

Other than that, it was mostly your cautious attitude; townies tend to be stubborn as fuck when we have someone pegged as scum, even if we aren't sure, yet all of your pushes were maybes and could bes.

I don't remember more, but by the time I joined the game, I was already reading your posts through "likely scum" glasses (I recall saying that the remaining scum were among you ["horse girl" lol] and somebody else), and once you start reading someone like that, it's pretty easy to get a scum read if they are indeed scum.

I also recall saying that you should clear the whole priest claim the day after, and then I never got back to that.

Whatever the case, a lot of people were Town reading you, and you remained active in a game where you were condemned to lose due to mechanics alone since the beginning. Thank you for that, and gg.

30. ISO #2980

Atheist Leader
    03-15-2016
    02:28 AM ET (US)
    I guess beeing converted and finding out im their teammate has a suicidal effect on people.
    This is the most accurate quote to describe the Cult team.

31. ISO #2981

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Im still wondering why Margaret lied about roy beeing a Believer. she should have recieved feedback of him beeing a non-believer since he was a hypocrite.

I would have converted Margaret if she didn't lie about her feedback and then this game would probably have turned out differently.
    This was actually a host error; we corrected her feedback after seeing her claim he was a believer, but she didn't feel like revealing that correction publicly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

32. ISO #2982

33. ISO #2983

And yet you decided to reveal yourself in order to save me from beeing lynched.
    Like you said, I was feeling really fucking bored with the game suicidal. Don't flatter yourself too much, dear.

34. ISO #2984

Like you said, I was feeling really fucking bored with the game suicidal. Don't flatter yourself too much, dear.
    yeah, one step above making people suicidal is simply giving myself too much credit.

Well, it actually makes sense considering that atheists don't believe that they will go to hell if they suicide.

35. ISO #2985

yeah, one step above making people suicidal is simply giving myself too much credit.

Well, it actually makes sense considering that atheists don't believe that they will go to hell if they suicide.
    There are times when I almost want to pity you for having so much bad luck with recruits, but then I remember that you tried to recruit ThePaladin, which is absolutely hilarious.

Still continuing the role-play, eh? Or are you stating your own views and this conversation is about to take a sudden turn to religious matters?

36. ISO #2986

There are times when I almost want to pity you for having so much bad luck with recruits, but then I remember that you tried to recruit ThePaladin, which is absolutely hilarious.

Still continuing the role-play, eh? Or are you stating your own views and this conversation is about to take a sudden turn to religious matters?
    Yes, i should have forseen that ThePaladin(never played with him) would have claimed god and got himself lynched right after beeing converted. Silly me.

No, im simply studying psychology. This is all about science.

37. ISO #2987

Yes, i should have forseen that ThePaladin(never played with him) would have claimed god and got himself lynched right after beeing converted. Silly me.

No, im simply studying psychology. This is all about science.
    This is obviously why you should play more S-FMs. Obviously.

Although I'm not sure why I am asking you in particular given that I don't think we have ever gotten along in-game. Or been on the same faction, come to think of it.

I'm studying Psychology as well. What are you studying/ specialising in particular?

38. ISO #2988

This is obviously why you should play more S-FMs. Obviously.

Although I'm not sure why I am asking you in particular given that I don't think we have ever gotten along in-game. Or been on the same faction, come to think of it.

I'm studying Psychology as well. What are you studying/ specialising in particular?
    I just moved to another city and quit my booring job so i haven't had that much time to play lately.

Oh, im just studying in my freetime. I haven't actually signed up for a program yet but im thinking about it.

39. ISO #2989

40. ISO #2990

I just moved to another city and quit my booring job so i haven't had that much time to play lately.

Oh, im just studying in my freetime. I haven't actually signed up for a program yet but im thinking about it.
    What job did you originally have?

I'm studying it in school, which is pretty straight-forward. What are you considering so far?

41. ISO #2991

Closer to Stockholm.?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

42. ISO #2992

43. ISO #2993

Paladin claiming god was a valid move. It makes Jesus/god reveal which is the target for the majority of Scum.
    Never said it was invalid, only that it was very characteristic of him. He goes hard and generally overreaches, which is a change from the cautious scum meta.

44. ISO #2994

45. ISO #2995

46. ISO #2996

Calix is a lot more special than she admits.*
    You're drunk, go to bed mate. Next you'll be telling us that the sky is yellow.

47. ISO #2997

48. ISO #2998

49. ISO #2999

and I'm not sure what are you asking here but here goes my actions
    I assumed N4 you forced David Graham to visit me because it was the only thing that made any sense for Mary Hughes to claim like she did. I guess the only target you ever had of me was on D6 though.
    I mean....yeah. Scum team screwed up several times. Does that mean God wasn't OP though? Like just because town didn't get screwed over doesn't mean this game was balanced much to begin with. You talked about how by Potentially Day 3 the scum would outnumber the town.
    Everyone was OP and there was a truckload of swing. Its like this:

D1 No lynch
    N1 1 town killed by sinners, 1 town converted, 1 town marked
    D2 No lynch
    N2 1 town killed by sinners, 1 town converted, 1 town marked
    D3 there is 9 town and 9 scum. In 2 nights Town has lost vote control with no mislynches. Additionally there could be 2 town doused by the arson ready to burn.

My point is- Did the scum get stomped? Yeah. Is GOD an OP role? Yeah. But the fact that God is an OP role is not why the scum lost. They could have wreaked the towns ability to lead lynches in 2 nights making God useless. When I originally looked at the setup one of my first thoughts was that "Town has no fucking chance." I really am surprised that town won. And yeah the game flow was night action dictated. But you can not put everything on that one role. That was not the real problem in this game. Scum lost because they played like shit allowing 5 of them to die in 3 days while failing to cripple the town.
    Here is the dissection of the MFM poll votes:

M-FM Fringe:
    Brendan, Firebringer, Sen, Shifty

M-FM Heaven Descends Upon Thee:
    Bunny, DarknessB , deathworlds, Frog, MattZed, powerofdeath, Psyduck , RLVG, Slaol, Suntax , ThePaladin, Water

M-FM The Fall of Tellador:
    Calix, Klingoncelt, Mikecall, Numbertwo, Stealthbomber16, SuperJack, TheDarkestLight, Toadette

M-FM Belly Crisis:
    freshman

M-FM Insanity:
    ika

Color codes:
    Light Blue means they replaced out
    Yellow means they never even had an intention to play the game.
    Orange for hosts voting their own game.
    Purple for players who have had a history of replacing out of games.

Yeah.....Fall of Tellador should have won.
    I think its dumb that people would vote for a game if they did not intend to play..
    I was outed on day 5 based on my no-prayers. I have no idea why some people weren't scumreading me then.
    To be fair I voted you off the bat D6. Only swapped to Mary Hughes because I knew both of you were scum. Kinda funny that you were aligned though.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

50. ISO #3000