• Frozen Angel (William Reed)

6 46.15%
  • Mikecall (Clara Wilson)

0 0%
  • Apocist (Joseph Johnson)

0 0%
  • Timetrx (Walter Livingston)

1 7.69%
  • Secondpassing (Ethel McAllister, Clarence Shephard)

0 0%
  • powerofdeath (Florence Palmer)

1 7.69%
  • Helz (Harry Smith)

1 7.69%
  • Damus_Graves (Mary Hughes)

0 0%
  • ThePaladin (Fred Robinson)

1 7.69%
  • Silverwolf (Gertrude Banks)

0 0%
  • AIVION (Thomas Grant)

0 0%
Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Re: MFM XXVI Heaven Descends Upon Thee

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Fred Robinson View Post
    Ah. Let me help you.
    You can see how many players sin(complete a yellow action) each night.
    You also recieve a list of 20numbers(each number coresponds to a person) of their prayers or lack thereof. If a player forsakes their night action and prays to you, you will see what they pray by their number at the start of the day. You have 30charges of answering prayers( You can choose whether to or to not answer prayers, I recommned to not answer if we are folowwing this plan)

By assigning prayers to people we can determine who isn't folowwing through through ___-chotomies.
    Such as a person is a commonality in 3 groups where a prayer was missing(he was supposed to pray in each of those groups but in every group he was in you only recieved 3 of those prayers, so since he is the only commonality you know he is scum who cannot or is choosing not to pray).

Does this help?
    I can explain your role throughly in a spolier-wall post in needed
    Also.
    When a player dies their role and name shall be revealed next to their number on the list of prayers you recieve at the start of every day(except d1 of course)

4. ISO #204

The point of my plan is to coorelate players to numbers.
    For players who do not follow through with their prayers, it would coorelate to a common theme next to a number. Which we can then coorelate the two together and find scum with guaranteed success since only scum would not follow through with the plan either by choice or by the 2 factions of scum that cannot pray. Those two factions of scum will most likely be revealed on d3(we should have 3 guaranteed scum lynches starting d3) if I am doing the math correctly.

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Florence Palmer View Post
    This post is scummy.

Said he refuse to participate anymore because of some specific players.
    There are always some specific players in every games post like that, and some are even worse, like FM Batman.
    A specific player is fine. Its when 90% of the player base is trolling is different. You aren't the only one trolling sir.

6. ISO #206

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Edward O'Connor View Post
    Again with the righteous indognation. Feels over the top, like "look how town I am for getting frustrated with the anti town behavior which is now my excuse to leave"

-vote M-FM Bertha Anderson
    You didn't even spell indignation right. But seriously, if you think I am acting frustrated I find that highly amusing. From your actions so far I dub thee Village Idiot. Welcome to the town village idiot, continue your ramblings :P

7. ISO #207

Name D1 Prayer D2 Prayer(TBD)
    M-FM Ernest Mitchell Forgiveness
    M-FM Bertha Anderson Forgiveness
    M-FM Mary Hughes Forgiveness
    M-FM William Reed Forgiveness
    M-FM Lillian Brady Willpower
    M-FM Clara Wilson Willpower
    M-FM Ethel McAllister Willpower
    M-FM Joseph Johnson Willpower
    M-FM Thomas King Blessing
    M-FM Fred Robinson Blessing
    M-FM Margaret Smith Blessing
    M-FM Edward O'Connor Blessing
    M-FM Roy Larkins Protection
    M-FM Harry Smith Protection
    M-FM Florence Palmer Protection
    M-FM Clarence Shephard Protection
    M-FM Gertrude Banks Strength
    M-FM David Graham Strength
    M-FM Thomas Grant Strength
    M-FM Walter Livingston Strength
    Every player should confirm this is their action they are going to take.
    /Confirm

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Bertha Anderson View Post
    If not they should explain in detail why they think this plan isn't good.
    Based on my thinking the first night shjouldn't have a need to be changed mathematically.
    I'm currently working on it manually and algorithimically to do have a scenario for every night; I'm still working through it all but when I'm done i'll post it(shouldn't take no more than a few hours to check through everything)

10. ISO #210

Vote Count 1-4
    M-FM Joseph Johnson (1):M-FM Bertha Anderson
    M-FM Gertrude Banks (1):M-FM Ethel McAllister
    M-FM Florence Palmer (3):M-FM Fred Robinson, M-FM Harry Smith, M-FM Clarence Shephard
    M-FM Bertha Anderson (4):M-FM Gertrude Banks, M-FM Edward O'Connor, M-FM Florence Palmer, M-FM Thomas Grant

I can't say I like either of the two leading wagons. Florence isn't likely scum by his behavior, his play is too risky to be scum. Likely a player trying to eat a night bullet if you ask me.

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

Quote Originally Posted by Ra View Post
    Hey guys! Main host here.

Inactivity will be frowned upon. If you fail to post at least 5 times during the day, at 2 different times (you may PM this account if you are unable too, we can work something out) you will be replaced out.
    The pessimistic side of me thinks that you wont even be able to follow through with this considering the general inactivity, but the optimistic side says there is a lot of reserve players.

Ehh, we will see.

13. ISO #213

Vote Count 1-4
    M-FM Joseph Johnson (1):M-FM Bertha Anderson
    M-FM Gertrude Banks (1):M-FM Ethel McAllister
    M-FM Florence Palmer (3):M-FM Fred Robinson, M-FM Harry Smith, M-FM Clarence Shephard
    M-FM Bertha Anderson (4):M-FM Gertrude Banks, M-FM Edward O'Connor, M-FM Florence Palmer, M-FM Thomas Grant

I can't say I like either of the two leading wagons. Florence isn't likely scum by his behavior, his play is too risky to be scum. Likely a player trying to eat a night bullet if you ask me.
    Heres My problem with florence.
    He should have agreed to the plan even if he is faking god as town.
    If he is god, he is making seriously bad plays.

14. ISO #214

Heres My problem with florence.
    He should have agreed to the plan even if he is faking god as town.
    If he is god, he is making seriously bad plays.
    Yes, he is making bad plays, and I don't think we can encourage his behavior. But Anti Town doesn't equal being scum. I think the player is bad town right now, not scum. Lynching town isn't a good idea ever.

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Yes, he is making bad plays, and I don't think we can encourage his behavior. But Anti Town doesn't equal being scum. I think the player is bad town right now, not scum. Lynching town isn't a good idea ever.
    I've already stated that I would perfer no-lynching till d2 or d3 since then we can get guaranteed scum lynches off.

However, by someone not expressing clear agreement to a plan for "not understanding how god works" after I've explained it can be detrimental to town since it may cause others to not follow it based on the his statements of not expressing clear agreement to follow it.

See what I'm getting at?

Also we have plenty of time to get scum-reads its still d1 with low amounts of posting.

17. ISO #217

If we mislynch d1 and d2 and conversions happen each one of those nights

We are immediatedly down to 9 town to 4sinners to 3atheists and 2antichrist
    If mafia also get successful kills we are down to 7:4:3:2(lost majority)

Nolynching is necessary for us to be guaranteed to win, I believe.

If prime sinner chooses to kill and we no-lynch we he'll be put in the pool of (3+1=4) who never prayed. Once prime sinner dies the sinners lose factional kill ability if I read setup right.

18. ISO #218

If we mislynch d1 and d2 and conversions happen each one of those nights

We are immediatedly down to 9 town to 4sinners to 3atheists and 2antichrist
    If mafia also get successful kills we are down to 7:4:3:2(lost majority)

Nolynching is necessary for us to be guaranteed to win, I believe.

If prime sinner chooses to kill and we no-lynch we he'll be put in the pool of (3+1=4) who never prayed. Once prime sinner dies the sinners lose factional kill ability if I read setup right.
    Also senior atheist can never pray so he's also in that pool as well as aspotate of satan.
    After the prime sinner, senior atheist, and apostate of satan are dead with town folowing this strategy, Town shall be guaranteed to win since if a vigi is possesed we will all know.

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

Name N1 Prayer
    N2 Prayer N3 Prayer N4 Prayer N5 Prayer
    M-FM Ernest Mitchell
    Forgiveness Strength Protection
    Blessing Willpower
    M-FM Bertha Anderson
    Forgiveness
    Protection Willpower Strength Blessing
    M-FM Mary Hughes
    Forgiveness Blessing Strength Willpower Protection
    M-FM William Reed
    Forgiveness Willpower Blessing Protection Strength
    M-FM Lillian Brady
    Willpower Forgiveness Strength Protection Blessing
    M-FM Clara Wilson
    Willpower Strength Blessing Forgiveness Protection
    M-FM Ethel McAllister
    Willpower Protection Forgiveness Blessing Strength
    M-FM Joseph Johnson
    Willpower Blessing Protection Strength Forgiveness
    M-FM Thomas King
    Blessing Willpower Forgiveness Strength Protection
    M-FM Fred Robinson
    Blessing Forgiveness Protection Willpower Strength
    M-FM Margaret Smith
    Blessing Strength Willpower Protection Forgiveness
    M-FM Edward O'Connor
    Blessing Protection Strength Forgiveness
    Willpower
    M-FM Roy Larkins
    Protection Blessing Willpower Forgiveness Strength
    M-FM Harry Smith
    Protection Willpower Strength Blessing Forgiveness
    M-FM Florence Palmer
    Protection Forgiveness Blessing Strength Willpower
    M-FM Clarence Shephard
    Protection Strength
    Forgiveness Willpower Blessing
    M-FM Gertrude Banks
    Strength Protection Blessing Willpower Forgiveness
    M-FM David Graham
    Strength Blessing Forgiveness Protection Willpower
    M-FM Thomas Grant
    Strength Willpower Protection Forgiveness Blessing
    M-FM Walter Livingston
    Strength Forgiveness Willpower Blessing Protection

There you guys Go!
    Repeat back at n1 after n6.

Everyone should /confirm their action
    such as /confirm Blessing
    Please do it in teal so it's easy to see in the thread.

Even if you claim god and can't pray(keep in mind that if you are god, your groups will be missing 1 since you can't pray and the list should have you on there as well if it has 20numbers)

24. ISO #224

I am going to clarify, double and triple check that you are praying the right prayer.

Anyone who says they made a mistake will be considered scum. I'm sure some people including myself will tell you if you /confirmed ____
    wrongly. I repeat, Anyone who claims they forgot, mis-prayed will be considered scum. Anyone who doesn't pray will be considered scum.

25. ISO #225

Question on your plan right now, wouldn't this confirm everyones number in the slot by D3?
    For instance I will say I prayed for Forgiveness N1, and then I did Protection the next.
    No one else should have done it in that order unless they don't follow this plan. This auto confirms everyone in their respective slots for the numbers assigned to god.

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Question on your plan right now, wouldn't this confirm everyones number in the slot by D3?
    For instance I will say I prayed for Forgiveness N1, and then I did Protection the next.
    No one else should have done it in that order unless they don't follow this plan. This auto confirms everyone in their respective slots for the numbers assigned to god.
    Yes actually that's sorta the point.

However some scum may try praying for other scum and this prevents that as well since we would be able to track them not praying right then they flip as scum on god's list then he can find out who they prayed for if this occurs.

Do you think this is a problem or just as a matter of asking for information?

Also lel, atheists and antichrist faction are so dead.

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

Yes actually that's sorta the point.

However some scum may try praying for other scum and this prevents that as well since we would be able to track them not praying right then they flip as scum on god's list then he can find out who they prayed for if this occurs.

Do you think this is a problem or just as a matter of asking for information?

Also lel, atheists and antichrist faction are so dead.
    I don't consider it a problem, I was just wondering why you consider the game broken by Day 6 when essentially we can confirm most players by Day 3 in their respective slots. What significance does day 6 have?

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

I don't consider it a problem, I was just wondering why you consider the game broken by Day 6 when essentially we can confirm most players by Day 3 in their respective slots. What significance does day 6 have?
    If you are referring to my repeat at n6, then it's necessary to keep doing so we know when someone doesn't pray or prays the wrong thing in their slot.

Did I say d6 earlier when referencing the GG point? I just finished doing the algorithim on paper and on excel, i think i might ofsaid by d5 before.

I hadn't done the algorithm at that point and realized that we could figure out everyone's slots. I originally only though we could figure out scum's slots.

32. ISO #232

Mr. Anderson please confirm your prayer again in teal since I have now finished the complete list.

I also request in everyone's first few posts that they confirm their prayer or if they express disagreement that they explain a flaw in the plan.
    Failure to do either will be considered as scum as well as if your flaw is addressed and shown why it is wrong or not a flaw and you do not then confirm or express another disagrement.

33. ISO #233

If you are referring to my repeat at n6, then it's necessary to keep doing so we know when someone doesn't pray or prays the wrong thing in their slot.

Did I say d6 earlier when referencing the GG point? I just finished doing the algorithim on paper and on excel, i think i might ofsaid by d5 before.

I hadn't done the algorithm at that point and realized that we could figure out everyone's slots. I originally only though we could figure out scum's slots.
    Umm I might be slightly confused on this. Okay, the way it works is you pray and god will see your prayer and your number, but obviously wont know who you are (this is the anonymity of it). Now, if each player follows plan. God can see numbers and prayers and group them together. Now say a scum wanted to lie about them performing an action, they essentially compromise a group with an extra prayer happening.

That already shows that someone in that group is lying. Next night everyone again performs their assigned prayer except the liar again, they will not be outed at that moment because everyone else in their group is confirmed.

Now that is unless they take credit for their teammates prayer, in which they have to take credit for all their prayers in order to keep that charade up, otherwise they will soon be outed. Of course this brings problem of their teammate appearing as scum for not praying in his group. Essentially they will be lynched eventually.

34. ISO #234

Mr. Anderson please confirm your prayer again in teal since I have now finished the complete list.

I also request in everyone's first few posts that they confirm their prayer or if they express disagreement that they explain a flaw in the plan.
    Failure to do either will be considered as scum as well as if your flaw is addressed and shown why it is wrong or not a flaw and you do not then confirm or express another disagrement.
    /Confirm Forgiveness

35. ISO #235

I would also like to reiterate that.
    In order for this plan to be guaranteed we must not lynch for the first 2 days.
    Please do not pass 51% of votes or get within l-4(4 sinners is largest scum faction) until we reach this point.
    Also keep in mind that we start with 7 scum.
    It is possible that all 7 would hammer from l-7 in order to force lynches even if it fear that the lynchee is part of another scum faction.

Starting d3, we shall begin lynching confirmed scum.
    We are currently guaranteed to win folowing this strategy as far as I can tell.
    DO NOT LYNCH.

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM David Graham View Post
    Hello everyone, I am a replacement. Is there anything I should know as I read up?
    I have a guaranteed win plan in which everyone prays a certain prayer every night. God determines who are the scum that don't pray or pray improperly from this.

There is a very colourful table above. Look for your name and confirm your prayer like I did a few posts below.

40. ISO #240

I have a guaranteed win plan in which everyone prays a certain prayer every night. God determines who are the scum that don't pray or pray improperly from this.

There is a very colourful table above. Look for your name and confirm your prayer like I did a few posts below.
    That doesn't work. God can just be killed is one. I'm semi tired from reading the first few pages but the other thing is that its near impossible to coordinate this no?

41. ISO #241

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM David Graham View Post
    That doesn't work. God can just be killed is one. I'm semi tired from reading the first few pages but the other thing is that its near impossible to coordinate this no?
    It's not even hard to coordinate. I made a table and everyhting.
    God HAS to live for town wincon.
    He's also partially-immortal.( if shot he disguises as a random non-sinful christian)

Plan still stands.

42. ISO #242

It's not even hard to coordinate. I made a table and everyhting.
    God HAS to live for town wincon.
    He's also partially-immortal.( if shot he disguises as a random non-sinful christian)

Plan still stands.
    The only coordination required is that God can assign numbers to players via actions and that the 12 non-god townies pray.

Thats not much to ask for via coordination. It's literally copy your actions from table pm it to host.

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

I would also like to reiterate that.
    In order for this plan to be guaranteed we must not lynch for the first 2 days.
    Please do not pass 51% of votes or get within l-4(4 sinners is largest scum faction) until we reach this point.
    Also keep in mind that we start with 7 scum.
    It is possible that all 7 would hammer from l-7 in order to force lynches even if it fear that the lynchee is part of another scum faction.

Starting d3, we shall begin lynching confirmed scum.
    We are currently guaranteed to win folowing this strategy as far as I can tell.
    DO NOT LYNCH.
    see thats the part I can't understand. Sinners can pray for forgiveness anyway.how is that not destroying your plan?

45. ISO #245

If you can find a flaw in this plan I Encourage you too.
    Otherwise if you are god or town pretending to be god, you should express agreement if you can find no flaw

Since hte plan is guaranteed if one does not express agreement without finding a flaw in the plan. One is playing directly against a guaranteed town win and is therefore pro-scum.
    I cannot stress this enough or the importance of following this plan.
    your plan won't find sinners. it will just find Atheists and Antichrist and the satan thing. and it will blow the cover of god for a few times.

I guess I need to think about the plan again , sinsce I think the actions we need to take are important as well.

in actions resolutions praying goes last so I think some actions will force players to get sinful and get forced to pray for forgiveness only.(not sure how that works)

if we just abandon doing our actions for 4 day and everyone get sinned we loose.

I need more reasons that your plan will find scum.

46. ISO #246

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM William Reed View Post
    your plan won't find sinners. it will just find Atheists and Antichrist and the satan thing. and it will blow the cover of god for a few times.

I guess I need to think about the plan again , sinsce I think the actions we need to take are important as well.

in actions resolutions praying goes last so I think some actions will force players to get sinful and get forced to pray for forgiveness only.(not sure how that works)

if we just abandon doing our actions for 4 day and everyone get sinned we loose.

I need more reasons that your plan will find scum.
    The moment scum do anything besides praying they are revealed.
    Town can only get sinned while praying if they are roleblocked.

47. ISO #247

If scum are all praying then they can't sin and they all have to be sinful at game end for them to win. They have to sin at some point to meet a prequistie of wincon.

God's cover is blown once and we get 3 guaranteed scum. If a scum counterclaims god then either jesus reveals and says and or we get dichotomy and lynch both god ressurects.

Plan Still Stands.

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

If scum are all praying then they can't sin and they all have to be sinful at game end for them to win. They have to sin at some point to meet a prequistie of wincon.

God's cover is blown once and we get 3 guaranteed scum. If a scum counterclaims god then either jesus reveals and says and or we get dichotomy and lynch both god ressurects.

Plan Still Stands.
    There's a reason why in the setup discussion that this idea was brought up with names instead of numbers on the list god recieves. I have merely came up with this plan to re-add the list of names to the numbers which guarantees town win.

If the sinners do anything they are revealed.
    Regardless of if sinners for some reason prayed forever, We would still get 2 scum factions dead and the moment the sinners did anythign but praying they get revealed.
    It forces sinners to have no night action or be lynched if we follow your reasoning and guarantees that we kill off 2 scum factions regardless.

50. ISO #250