• Frozen Angel (William Reed)

6 46.15%
  • Mikecall (Clara Wilson)

0 0%
  • Apocist (Joseph Johnson)

0 0%
  • Timetrx (Walter Livingston)

1 7.69%
  • Secondpassing (Ethel McAllister, Clarence Shephard)

0 0%
  • powerofdeath (Florence Palmer)

1 7.69%
  • Helz (Harry Smith)

1 7.69%
  • Damus_Graves (Mary Hughes)

0 0%
  • ThePaladin (Fred Robinson)

1 7.69%
  • Silverwolf (Gertrude Banks)

0 0%
  • AIVION (Thomas Grant)

0 0%
Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: MFM XXVI Heaven Descends Upon Thee

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Roy Larkins View Post
    Do you think I would ask for blessing straight off if I were a sinner? According to the power grid, if I am a sinner, I'd have to ask for forgiveness first. I am asking for blessing straight up. Unless there are some shenanigans going on, I am not a sinner.
    Roy follow the damn plan.

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

Quote Originally Posted by Ra View Post
    HOST ANNOUNCEMENT
    It appears there has been some misunderstanding regarding the "Pray for Forgiveness" action.
    Only players marked as "Sinful" can "Pray for forgiveness". I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
    CONTRADICTION FOUND HOST.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra View Post
    Hey guys! Main host here, sorry I wasn't available earlier.

Yes, wouldn't accomplish much however.

Yes, after the player who is God gets shot, he receives a random non-sinful christians account info, and starts using that.

[B]Yes.
    Yes, they cannot perform an additional action with the rollback./B]

Lynches are not forced.

The order of the numbers do not shift.

Nope

Sinners can pray, normal things will happen with Sinners praying.
    Yes, non sinful people can pray for forgiveness, however nothing will happen.
    The account will be cleared, God will not know his previous role or anything.
    No, the antichrist needs to be alive to win, unless the Apostate of Satan kills literally everyone else.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: COM hunting and COM claiming are both allowed. You will not be punished if you do either.

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

Ughhh, Now I can't do diagonal method. Some players may be praying same player twice or in same group twice with this unfortuantely. Names to numbers are now confirmed starting d4 however we will still can know the non-prayers by d3.

I request an extension of the day given this change to that all of d1 has been centered upon

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Fred Robinson View Post
    Ughhh, Now I can't do diagonal method. Some players may be praying same player twice or in same group twice with this unfortuantely. Names to numbers are now confirmed starting d4 however we will still can know the non-prayers by d3.

I request an extension of the day given this change to that all of d1 has been centered upon
    Main host won't be around to extend day.

15. ISO #565

Hmmm I can still guarantee that no players pray the same thing twice in a cycle but I would have to tell some players to not pray.

I trust Williams and Anderson and Shephard the most so I will ask you three.

Should I make a table where some people do not pray to find out all slots on the list and tell those players to do no night action.
    By doing so I believe we can determine if they commited a night action or not since all sinner actions are considered sinful and god gets a list of the number of sins.
    It should have the same effect since I can still do diagonal method I believe.

What is your opinion answer asap.

@RA, You have betrayed us.

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

Hmmm I can still guarantee that no players pray the same thing twice in a cycle but I would have to tell some players to not pray.

I trust Williams and Anderson and Shephard the most so I will ask you three.

Should I make a table where some people do not pray to find out all slots on the list and tell those players to do no night action.
    By doing so I believe we can determine if they commited a night action or not since all sinner actions are considered sinful and god gets a list of the number of sins.
    It should have the same effect since I can still do diagonal method I believe.

What is your opinion answer asap.

@RA, You have betrayed us.
    I was considering why not just have a group be replaced with those who don't perform night actions (to replace the forgiveness prayers) would ahve the same effect.

I am game to do that.

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Bertha Anderson View Post
    I was considering why not just have a group be replaced with those who don't perform night actions (to replace the forgiveness prayers) would ahve the same effect.

I am game to do that.
    what are your thoughts on letting the town who do not do sinful things such as the priest which prevents conversion acting?
    I see no reason to not let them do that stuff.

Perhaps do no night action unless your night action is not considred sinful?

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

what are your thoughts on letting the town who do not do sinful things such as the priest which prevents conversion acting?
    I see no reason to not let them do that stuff.

Perhaps do no night action unless your night action is not considred sinful?
    Considering only sinful actions are seen by god, any town without sinful actions that are in the "no prayer" group should perform them. Also so they won't have to peform forgiveness in the following night (obviously if they performed a sinful action)

24. ISO #574

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Bertha Anderson View Post
    Considering only sinful actions are seen by god, any town without sinful actions that are in the "no prayer" group should perform them. Also so they won't have to peform forgiveness in the following night (obviously if they performed a sinful action)
    Acknowledge.
    Expect a Re-vamped Table in approximately 10minutes.

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

Name N1 Prayer N2 Prayer N3 Prayer N4 Prayer N5 Prayer
    M-FM Ernest Mitchell
    No Night Action* Strength Protection Blessing Willpower
    M-FM Bertha Anderson
    No Night Action* Protection Willpower Strength Blessing
    M-FM Mary Hughes
    No Night Action* Blessing Strength Willpower Protection
    M-FM William Reed
    No Night Action* Willpower Blessing Protection
    Strength
    M-FM Lillian Brady
    Willpower No Night Action* Strength Protection Blessing
    M-FM Clara Wilson
    Willpower Strength Blessing No Night Action* Protection
    M-FM Ethel McAllister
    Willpower Protection No Night Action* Blessing Strength
    M-FM Joseph Johnson
    Willpower Blessing Protection Strength No Night Action*
    M-FM Thomas King
    Blessing Willpower No Night Action* Strength Protection
    M-FM Fred Robinson
    Blessing No Night Action* Protection Willpower Strength
    M-FM Margaret Smith
    Blessing Strength Willpower Protection No Night Action*
    M-FM Edward O'Connor
    Blessing Protection Strength No Night Action* Willpower
    M-FM Roy Larkins
    Protection Blessing Willpower No Night Action* Strength
    M-FM Harry Smith
    Protection Willpower Strength Blessing No Night Action*
    M-FM Florence Palmer
    Protection No Night Action* Blessing Strength Willpower
    M-FM Clarence Shephard
    Protection Strength No Night Action* Willpower Blessing
    M-FM Gertrude Banks
    Strength Protection Blessing Willpower No Night Action*
    M-FM David Graham
    Strength Blessing No Night Action* Protection Willpower
    M-FM Thomas Grant
    Strength Willpower Protection No Night Action* Blessing
    M-FM Walter Livingston
    Strength No Night Action* Willpower Blessing Protection

This Is THE UPDATED TABLE
    Please BE Aware that if you were supposed to do Forgiveness; You are now supposed to do No Night Action

*If You're night action is not considered sinful(sinful actions are in yellow on your rolecard) and does not prevent a player from praying (such as capturing a player that was supposed to pray protection. )
    You may do your night action.

Although you are not required to re-confirm, I highly encourage it. In this format.

/N1Confirm Blessing

If you are town and have not already confirmed please do so.

27. ISO #577

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lillian Brady View Post
    So, we are praying tonight in order for god to find out who the prayers are? Then he can reveal himself tomorrow and expose all the none prayers?
    God should not reveal until d3.
    At d3 god will be able to coordinate every number on his list to a name since no 2 actions should be done in the same order.

The players who never prayed are scum who either chose not to(sinners) or cannot pray(atheists and antichrist faction)

28. ISO #578

So, we are praying tonight in order for god to find out who the prayers are? Then he can reveal himself tomorrow and expose all the none prayers?
    Have you confirmed yet if not please say you are newly confirming or re-confirm with the updated list and say you are re-confirming.

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

Have you confirmed yet if not please say you are newly confirming or re-confirm with the updated list and say you are re-confirming.
    Confirm

Im reading the setup but i can't find out why we need to use different prayers. What would happen if we all prayed for the same thing?

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

Confirm

Im reading the setup but i can't find out why we need to use different prayers. What would happen if we all prayed for the same thing?
    God get's an anonymous list. If we didn't have a specific order tha differentiate each one of us we could not coorelate each one of our names to the number.
    If we all just prayed the same thing then the only information we would get is that there are X amount of players who didn't pray but we wouldn't know who they are.
    By having each player have a different order we can then assign numbers to names and see which names are left over when they are assigned meaning that they are in the slots they did not follow the plan and are scum.

Please confirm the prayer you are praying as well.by using the format described in the table /n1confirm blessing in my case

35. ISO #585

God get's an anonymous list. If we didn't have a specific order tha differentiate each one of us we could not coorelate each one of our names to the number.
    If we all just prayed the same thing then the only information we would get is that there are X amount of players who didn't pray but we wouldn't know who they are.
    By having each player have a different order we can then assign numbers to names and see which names are left over when they are assigned meaning that they are in the slots they did not follow the plan and are scum.

Please confirm the prayer you are praying as well.by using the format described in the table /n1confirm blessing in my case
    /confirm willpower

36. ISO #586

When players die they flip in the list next to their number. WIth this we can determine if any scum were praying a different prayer for other scum to do their night actions in other words if scum does that we can still get them

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Clara Wilson View Post
    I have to read so much and won't have time.

Someone tell me what to do while I read the setup.

Thanks~
    Pray willpower tonight. and follow the plan through for the rest of nights.

Type

/confirm "Prayer"

to confirm that you will follow the plan we currently have. You can read plan in depth during the night if needed. Day is almost 1hour from ending

48. ISO #598

Pray willpower tonight. and follow the plan through for the rest of nights.

Type

/confirm "Prayer"

to confirm that you will follow the plan we currently have. You can read plan in depth during the night if needed. Day is almost 1hour from ending
    I can do that.
    /confirm.

I'll definitely have to read back and see what this is all about, but it seems to be well arranged so I assume it will help us figure things out.

Are we voting for anyone today or is this more of a "figure things out" kind of day?

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600