• Frozen Angel (William Reed)

6 46.15%
  • Mikecall (Clara Wilson)

0 0%
  • Apocist (Joseph Johnson)

0 0%
  • Timetrx (Walter Livingston)

1 7.69%
  • Secondpassing (Ethel McAllister, Clarence Shephard)

0 0%
  • powerofdeath (Florence Palmer)

1 7.69%
  • Helz (Harry Smith)

1 7.69%
  • Damus_Graves (Mary Hughes)

0 0%
  • ThePaladin (Fred Robinson)

1 7.69%
  • Silverwolf (Gertrude Banks)

0 0%
  • AIVION (Thomas Grant)

0 0%
Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Re: MFM XXVI Heaven Descends Upon Thee

It seems to be roy larking is not intent on folowwing hte plan for it being the best strategy, almost guaranteed to win us the game in most cases.
    But rather to satisfy what I asked from him and even then he tried to say wrong information repeatedly for instance how could one read the wrong prayer off of that table when it is colour coded by name?

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Roy Larkins View Post
    What do I mean by confirmed innocent?

This

Blessing: For 3 day/night cycles, your actions will not be considered sinful

That's the same as confirmed innocent, so as scum, you can't allow it. Correct me if I am wrong.

God doesn't answer that prayer under any circumstances.
    The whole point of the prayers is so each person has a set route of the order of prayers he prays that differentiates himself from everyone in the game.
    The table exists for a reason which I explained after Mr.Anderson asked about it.

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Fred Robinson View Post
    God doesn't answer that prayer under any circumstances.
    The whole point of the prayers is so each person has a set route of the order of prayers he prays that differentiates himself from everyone in the game.
    The table exists for a reason which I explained after Mr.Anderson asked about it.
    If any player fails to deliver on what he should be doing, he will be revealed at teh beginning of d3 on that list.

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

Where does it say she doesn't?
    Because it's detrimental to the plan and a waste of a charge while folowwing it.
    I said this as well.
    She can do it. It won't really affect knowing who prays what, but it will cause us not to have information about conversions and certain night actions done.
    It is important she doesn't so we know when roleblocks or conversions occur as opposed to people just not praying.
    however the prayer order is irrelevant to her answering that as any night action will be listed as none.

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

It doesn't say anywhere in the setup that she can't. So now you say she can't because you won't allow it? Why won't you allow her to make someone a confirmed innocent?
    BECAUSE CONFIRMED INNOCENTS ONLY HELP THE SCUM.

All town are praying therefore they have no reason to need it.
    A confirmed innocent atheist or roleblocker can create serious problems by us having no clue what's going on with certain people(their targets) till they flip.

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

You realize you're calling a confirmed inno a waste?

That's it, I am done playing with idiots.

@mod ask to replace out
    give me a scenario where a confirmed innocent is beneficial to town while following a plan where everyone prays forgiveness within 5 nights?

If someone gets controlled and is sinful they can say so and we will know antichrist controlled them. Then when their turn comes around god can answer forgiveness.
    God can only disguise once. All players will get feedback if their sinful since they should be praying otherwise and the only way to be sinful is via control or rbed.
    In other words we should always have at least few non-sinful townies before God dies for the first disguise(he can only disguise once.)

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

Okay, you're delusional.

Lynch this guy
    ; He has clearly tried to disrupt parts of the plan by confirming the wrong prayer.
    Saying he can't pray.
    Revealing his supposed role(citizen) after we just went over why unnecessary reveals are bad with Shephard.
    And now saying doing stuff that while following the plan, no town should ever need is beneficial to town.

If a town gets blessing and controlled. We won't know it since it won't say that a sinful action occured.

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

Confirmed innocent only helps the town by lowering the lynchpool of possible scum. At least, in setups I am accustomed to. What are you on?
    It is not confirmed innocent, it is the opposite of that.

Scum and controlled people will not have sinned actions.
    It's current use is only beneficial to antichrist,atheist, and certain sinner roles where we won't know exactly what action was taken place from it since god won't get a sinner notification from them

all other actions taken by town are already not-sinned.

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Okay, you just called my dream role, an Innocent Child, a waste. Shame on you. Bye.
    It's not a confirmed town.
    Sinning or lack thereof does not confirm a town to investigative roles if thats what you are saying.
    It doesn't prevent a mechanic such as the equivalent of what framign would be in this setup.
    It actually makes framing work even better.

31. ISO #531

If blessing is not beneficial, then why is it listed in your table at all? Either remove it from your table altogether or allow it.
    there are 20 people.
    For no two people to be in the same group or pray the same prayer twice in a cycle.

There must be 5 prayers.

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

The plan was brought up in the first few pages and was finished at about the 12th.

You had almost 40hours to state any complaints when I encouraged it.
    For you to only ask these questions now is very suspect. The plan has been the main focal point of almost all d1 conversation for better or worse. There is no way you couldn't ahve seen the things surrounding it.

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Bertha Anderson View Post
    I am unfortunately busy most of the day today guys, sorry haven't been here.
    Kind of thinking Roy vs Robinson is TvT, but that is just from the approach both players have.
    I'm assuming that means you ahve read through the whole argument that me and Shephard have made against Roy and Roy agaisnt us?

40. ISO #540

I'm assuming that means you ahve read through the whole argument that me and Shephard have made against Roy and Roy agaisnt us?
    I have read through most of it, and it just reads as stubbornness on both sides. Though I do tend to agree with you more than him.

41. ISO #541

I will not concede to someone who won't allow an Innocent Child to activate.
    Look at the plan.
    Look at the mechanics.
    Look at the scum roles and what is considered sinful and not sinful.

Notice how all town should never sin unless controlled.
    Now tell me how is answering blessing more beneficial to town than to scum?

also wtf is this innocent child about?
    There will always be at least 1 non-sinful town while following htis plan for god to reincarnate into.
    If scum for some reason got 3 roleblockers and risked making all town sinful we would know and could ask god to answer all forgiveness for that night.

If anyone else can see waht I'm saying please say so.
    Perhaps i'm explaining it in a poor fashion to him or perhaps he is just scum who is trying to point out benefits of the plan as flaws in some weird sense of pseuod-logic.

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Bertha Anderson View Post
    I have read through most of it, and it just reads as stubbornness on both sides. Though I do tend to agree with you more than him.
    What makes you read him as town considering his clearly not reading the plan, super-defensiveness of the god-claim, and saying he would pray the wrong thing and not /confirming for the sake of the plan but rather for my unvote?

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

That's not what blessing does. Blessing can go to sinners as well but won't tell us if there are rb's.
    A person with blessing isn't town-alligned.
    necessarily town-alligned*

Just as a person who would be sinful if we did not follow this plan, would not necessarily be anti-town alligned.

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

While praying it is impossible for a town to sin unless rbed or controlled which would show up as a "none" on the list. However since no blessing were answered we could determine that a roleblock occured.
    Its also possible for a blessing to be answered then that person is converted to an atheist and then we don't know if conversions occured with certainty.

Therefore blessing can only be used to help scum while following this plan.

If we were not following this plan then an argument could be made for blessing, yes.
    But while following it no town should be commiting sinful actions of their own free will.

Keep in mind that both town and sinners and atheists prior to conversion can all pray for and be granted blessing

48. ISO #548

Do you think I would ask for blessing straight off if I were a sinner? According to the power grid, if I am a sinner, I'd have to ask for forgiveness first. I am asking for blessing straight up. Unless there are some shenanigans going on, I am not a sinner.
    No sinners start as non-sinful till they commit a night-action.

What you are talking about is treating this as if we were not following the plan as well.

Also all players must follow the table on how they should pray so we can always determine which players are which on the number list that god recieves.

49. ISO #549

No sinners start as non-sinful till they commit a night-action.

What you are talking about is treating this as if we were not following the plan as well.

Also all players must follow the table on how they should pray so we can always determine which players are which on the number list that god recieves.
    All town players*

Any scum who did not follow the list(by default there are 3 that can't) will be revealed at d3.

50. ISO #550

No, you misunderstand the sinner role.

sinners start as non-sinful till they commit a night-action.

Also all town players must follow the table on how they should pray so we can always determine which players are which on the number list that god recieves.
    to avoid confusion of wording