• Frozen Angel (William Reed)

6 46.15%
  • Mikecall (Clara Wilson)

0 0%
  • Apocist (Joseph Johnson)

0 0%
  • Timetrx (Walter Livingston)

1 7.69%
  • Secondpassing (Ethel McAllister, Clarence Shephard)

0 0%
  • powerofdeath (Florence Palmer)

1 7.69%
  • Helz (Harry Smith)

1 7.69%
  • Damus_Graves (Mary Hughes)

0 0%
  • ThePaladin (Fred Robinson)

1 7.69%
  • Silverwolf (Gertrude Banks)

0 0%
  • AIVION (Thomas Grant)

0 0%
Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: MFM XXVI Heaven Descends Upon Thee

I confirm that I will pray to the helix fossil for protection.

What I found curious of Ethel is that they asked Bertha to analyze me, when I already asked for that. In addition they scum-read someone for being forced inactive due to traveling? That's not a scum move, it is just a simple slice of life. William Reed is being read town based on their own word of how they play which is self-meta and can be changed based on role. Thomas Grant is town because of his own word that he is town. Edward O'Connor is scum for their aggressive play-style alone. In general I disagree with Ethel's reasons of making these reads.

2. ISO #352

Here's a problem with most of the game. Everyone are expected to pray as a town, God must be alive for Town to live. We do not have an insurance plan that when God dies, Town still has a chance to win. Because of this, some players has to play scummy in other to win by joining in for a different win condition. That's a toxic approach by players should our sweet, sweet Plan A fail.

There's a small glimmer of hope, God can disguise as a random Christian who isn't sinful. I'm currently too lazy to check the host answers and questions if there's anything similar to this but the point is that if the answer is yes, then players will be informed that they can continue to pursue a town win condition even if God died once. If the answer is no, I'll be blunt; we're fucked if God dies. I rather have this grey-zone explained so we don't have assumptions but fact.
    Does the Disguised God have to be alive for the Town to win? Will Disguised God die or redisguise upon death?
    Can there be a spoiler containing all Q&A in the OP?

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Fred Robinson View Post
    ANTICHRIST FORCES PEOPLE TO PRAY NOW.

WTF IS HAPPENING TO SATAN.

I still don't think this makes plan fail based on flips in list if we do mislynch if this can happenbut its good to note.
    I'm not sure you thinked what that means at all.

Antichrist can frame two town people and save himself and Satan from this strategy. (Player A has similar even nights prayer - odd nights force player A to pray like the way he should . Player b has similar odd nights prayer - even nights force player B to act like the way satan should.)

if the answer is yes I won't follow the plan becuase the High risk will be for hunting Atheists only and thats crazy.

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Clarence Shephard View Post
    I confirm that I will pray to the helix fossil for protection.

What I found curious of Ethel is that they asked Bertha to analyze me, when I already asked for that. In addition they scum-read someone for being forced inactive due to traveling? That's not a scum move, it is just a simple slice of life. William Reed is being read town based on their own word of how they play which is self-meta and can be changed based on role. Thomas Grant is town because of his own word that he is town. Edward O'Connor is scum for their aggressive play-style alone. In general I disagree with Ethel's reasons of making these reads.
    I've overlooked the post where someone asked Bertha to read you. I found it after doing a more detailed reading.

I've scum read people who simply are inactive due to traveling. I've seen people lie with this excuse; however, if they worded it in a way that was acceptable, I've given them a town read. It's a simple slice of life that can be faked.

William Reed is also being townread for being honest in general and helpful with this plan.

I am not scum reading Edward O'Connor for this aggressive playstyle, I'm scum reading him in the way he does it.

Please try to also view it from their vantage point. If they made the post in town or scum motivations.

!!! -> You should confirm you protection prayer in color so that Fred Robinson and others can find it better.

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lillian Brady View Post
    i will pray too if that info helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM David Graham View Post
    That made me lol.

That being said, I have work soon so I will be missing the rest of the day I think? If not I can try to read up before day ends.
    Table of Plan/Prayers

#Prayeveryday

4 of 13 people have confirmed.

All town please go over this plan and confirm your prayer and/or disagreements.

I would perfer you just confirm since I think we've covered just about everything and you've had 36hours to say stuff about it any last few hour(1-2hour from day end) disagreements will be considered scummily and i would perfer ythat you confirm with your disagreemenets at that point.
    Confirm your prayer in color if you can.

9. ISO #359

Name N1 Prayer
    N2 Prayer N3 Prayer N4 Prayer N5 Prayer
    M-FM Ernest Mitchell
    Forgiveness Strength Protection
    Blessing Willpower
    M-FM Bertha Anderson
    Forgiveness
    Protection Willpower Strength Blessing
    M-FM Mary Hughes
    Forgiveness Blessing Strength Willpower Protection
    M-FM William Reed
    Forgiveness Willpower Blessing Protection Strength
    M-FM Lillian Brady
    Willpower Forgiveness Strength Protection Blessing
    M-FM Clara Wilson
    Willpower Strength Blessing Forgiveness Protection
    M-FM Ethel McAllister
    Willpower Protection Forgiveness Blessing Strength
    M-FM Joseph Johnson
    Willpower Blessing Protection Strength Forgiveness
    M-FM Thomas King
    Blessing Willpower Forgiveness Strength Protection
    M-FM Fred Robinson
    Blessing Forgiveness Protection Willpower Strength
    M-FM Margaret Smith
    Blessing Strength Willpower Protection Forgiveness
    M-FM Edward O'Connor
    Blessing Protection Strength Forgiveness
    Willpower
    M-FM Roy Larkins
    Protection Blessing Willpower Forgiveness Strength
    M-FM Harry Smith
    Protection Willpower Strength Blessing Forgiveness
    M-FM Florence Palmer
    Protection Forgiveness Blessing Strength Willpower
    M-FM Clarence Shephard
    Protection Strength
    Forgiveness Willpower Blessing
    M-FM Gertrude Banks
    Strength Protection Blessing Willpower Forgiveness
    M-FM David Graham
    Strength Blessing Forgiveness Protection Willpower
    M-FM Thomas Grant
    Strength Willpower Protection Forgiveness Blessing
    M-FM Walter Livingston
    Strength Forgiveness Willpower Blessing Protection

There you guys Go!
    Repeat back at n1 after n6.

Everyone should /confirm their action
    such as /confirm Blessing
    Please do it in teal so it's easy to see in the thread.

Even if you claim god and can't pray(keep in mind that if you are god, your groups will be missing 1 since you can't pray and the list should have you on there as well if it has 20numbers)
    /confirm Forgiveness

Worst case:

By my math, assuming everyone follows the plan, there is the potential of 5 players being sinful/not praying on N1. This list gives the Antichrist the ability to target players not slotted for forgiveness prayer and force them to become sinful.
    By d3 we should have a list of potential scum. However I expect that list to become convoluted with the Senior Atheist having two converts and the Antichrist making 2-3 other players sinful by that time. The players who become Sinful can potentially mess up this list by praying for forgiveness instead of the prayer they have been assigned. (Basing this on the Human Element in games.)

I'm not a mechanically insightful players mind you but I don't see mechanical faults in your prayer plan. Just actuality faults in player behaviors. The phrases in your posts are townsided and I don't doubt your alignment to town at this point. So it boggles my mind as to why Bertha desires a read on you from others. The only explanation is t find analytical players among us.

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

Yeah, I have no clue what is going on in this game. All this set-up spec just confuses me. I think the people who are working hardest to try to figure out a plan are town most likely. I'll re-read and see if I can figure anything else out. I may replace if I can't get my head into this game soon.

/confirm strength

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

If God dies does he still recieve the list of prayers,sins,etc.? if he doesn't recieve it immediately will he recieve it in addition to another night's paryers?
    Gods attention is divided when his mortal body is struck, he will be unable to receive any prayers that night. (He will not get the list if he dies that night)

Does the Disguised God have to be alive for the Town to win? Will Disguised God die or redisguise upon death?
    Can there be a spoiler containing all Q&A in the OP?
    God can only disguise once, and any version of god can be alive for the town to win.
    I'm a bit lazy, you can ask MattZed though!

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Roy Larkins View Post
    Okay, you say that I am useless, but what about you? You're trying to lynch a claimed God, asserting that she's either scum or trolling. What if she's really God though? Did you ever stop to consider that?

Oh, you're geniuses all right. Teach me how to be biased then.
    I know you , you silly bird

lol

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Florence Palmer View Post
    Fuck you. I hardclaim God.

-vote M-FM Bertha Anderson
    are you stupid or just a troll? why would you claim god that either trolly as hell, or the stupidest thing to do in this game right now.

so for that i'm voting you but convince me otherwise your god by doing something divine or not being so troll.

Name N1 Prayer
    N2 Prayer N3 Prayer N4 Prayer N5 Prayer
    M-FM Ernest Mitchell
    Forgiveness Strength Protection
    Blessing Willpower
    M-FM Bertha Anderson
    Forgiveness
    Protection Willpower Strength Blessing
    M-FM Mary Hughes
    Forgiveness Blessing Strength Willpower Protection
    M-FM William Reed
    Forgiveness Willpower Blessing Protection Strength
    M-FM Lillian Brady
    Willpower Forgiveness Strength Protection Blessing
    M-FM Clara Wilson
    Willpower Strength Blessing Forgiveness Protection
    M-FM Ethel McAllister
    Willpower Protection Forgiveness Blessing Strength
    M-FM Joseph Johnson
    Willpower Blessing Protection Strength Forgiveness
    M-FM Thomas King
    Blessing Willpower Forgiveness Strength Protection
    M-FM Fred Robinson
    Blessing Forgiveness Protection Willpower Strength
    M-FM Margaret Smith
    Blessing Strength Willpower Protection Forgiveness
    M-FM Edward O'Connor
    Blessing Protection Strength Forgiveness
    Willpower
    M-FM Roy Larkins
    Protection Blessing Willpower Forgiveness Strength
    M-FM Harry Smith
    Protection Willpower Strength Blessing Forgiveness
    M-FM Florence Palmer
    Protection Forgiveness Blessing Strength Willpower
    M-FM Clarence Shephard
    Protection Strength
    Forgiveness Willpower Blessing
    M-FM Gertrude Banks
    Strength Protection Blessing Willpower Forgiveness
    M-FM David Graham
    Strength Blessing Forgiveness Protection Willpower
    M-FM Thomas Grant
    Strength Willpower Protection Forgiveness Blessing
    M-FM Walter Livingston
    Strength Forgiveness Willpower Blessing Protection

There you guys Go!
    Repeat back at n1 after n6.

Everyone should /confirm their action
    such as /confirm Blessing
    Please do it in teal so it's easy to see in the thread.

Even if you claim god and can't pray(keep in mind that if you are god, your groups will be missing 1 since you can't pray and the list should have you on there as well if it has 20numbers)
    Can you explain why you want us to do this? Does it make a difference to do this in this order?

/Confirm Strength

Currently my feelings on this game is to lynch someone because its bad on day 1 not to lynch someone so my vote goes to Florence cause Bertha may have the most votes but he has actually been helpful and try to participate where as Florence just claimed god and may have lost it for town if he is god.

-vote Florence Palmer

ok then , my conditional confirm stands.

Although If that god claim was real we're definitely doomed by following this plan.

if thats real we're definitely doomed anyway so yeah
    agreed hopefully its just a troll.

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

I see you ignored my stance. Get lynched then

-vote M-FM Walter Livingston
    you mean:

Okay, you say that I am useless, but what about you? You're trying to lynch a claimed God, asserting that she's either scum or trolling. What if she's really God though? Did you ever stop to consider...
    i don't think someone that plays this game as a character as great as god, would be that stupid. so i believe its a troll, hence my vote.

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Walter Livingston View Post
    you mean:

i don't think someone that plays this game as a character as great as god, would be that stupid. so i believe its a troll, hence my vote.
    whats the point of testing someones stupidity?

I don't see a scum motivation in that claim either. I won't waste a possible lynch that can target scum to kill a random town player if he is a god.

if he is a god that won't even policy him ...

30. ISO #380

So you won't even consider the possibility that she's telling the truth? And you call me useless? You're trying to lynch a claimed God based on 'what-if'. The proper course of action is to let her be.
    there is a 1% chance he/she is telling the truth, the risk is worth it to at least put the pressure on Florence.

31. ISO #381

if you beleive he is a troll god and you truly want him gone your scum.

if you beleive he is just a troll but town lynching his is anti town. becuase he claimed something that will take the night kill like a magnet

if you beleive he is scum then the whole argumaent your making about lynching him becuase thats just an stupid thing is flawed.

what do you want from that lynch?

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

Remember when Slaol claimed scum as scum and no one believed him?
    I saw similar things

but when a claim is confirmable easily we w8 to see if that will get confirmed or not later. we won't lynch a probable god of the town. thats completly absurd

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

Uh, but you're not believing her claim either. This example of yours only shows you should believe them when they claim. You're contradicting yourself.
    I'm not saying anything about that we should believe them, all I am doing is giving the benefit of doubt and a deeper understanding of shitty gambits that's high risk.

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

Statistically speaking, anyone can be god. Someone that claims as god who may or may not be god, is on equal statistics as just about anyone else for the moment. I'm as likely as being god as you being god, unless we or another prove otherwise.

This brings back to the whole thing about claiming god = anti-town. I'm willing to vote up someone who's anti-town. Should claiming like that make it more likely of them being god than not claiming?

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400