• Frozen Angel (William Reed)

6 46.15%
  • Mikecall (Clara Wilson)

0 0%
  • Apocist (Joseph Johnson)

0 0%
  • Timetrx (Walter Livingston)

1 7.69%
  • Secondpassing (Ethel McAllister, Clarence Shephard)

0 0%
  • powerofdeath (Florence Palmer)

1 7.69%
  • Helz (Harry Smith)

1 7.69%
  • Damus_Graves (Mary Hughes)

0 0%
  • ThePaladin (Fred Robinson)

1 7.69%
  • Silverwolf (Gertrude Banks)

0 0%
  • AIVION (Thomas Grant)

0 0%
Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: MFM XXVI Heaven Descends Upon Thee

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM William Reed View Post
    I guess scums are in the lurkers becuase they have conflicted feelings about your plan.

obviously it will scare them a bit , so its natural for them to not contribute in game

I will happily vote a lurker at this point.

peidt : thats kind of more like it. If we lynch and do the plan then we have a possible pool in day 4 with 4 or 5 scums . and we have the chance to lynch scum by then.

I still think we don't have enough time after when the info get public to lynch the scum

and if the recent god claim is true we're just doomed as god won't receive last night info if get killed and disguised.
    I thought God still get the info of prayers even if he dies and reincarnates?
    Also,If that guy really is god, we are probably doomed already. No offense to that guy or maybe offense.

I'd like to clarify this now since you brought it up

By confirming your prayer I am not asking you to not lynch. Your decisions on lynching are what you feel best about. If you want to say that you are for or not for lynching thats fine but should be considered as an independent stance or extension from the plan.

So are you willing to confirm given this?

The reason i brought up probabilities was that you did worst-case scenario thing which is assuming that we hit a low-occuring and worse possible probability. Worst Case is only slightly more likely than scum hitting each other for reference. Hence why I don't like when people bring out hypothetical worst-case.

3. ISO #303

tbh its the most concerning thing for me right now.

if thats the case then if we go with your plan we already lost the game
    God-claim guy expressed some degree of willingness to follow it with explanation of his role which i did. I'd assume he can do something as basica as comparing two lists.

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Keep in mind we have super-op jesus and god roles that can't die, know each otehr, and one of which gets an extra vote. I think scum would literally have to hit completely worse-case scenario to potentially stop the plan if we no-lynch.

However as I stated we can still lynch. I didn't see any particularly good or op night actions that would be more benefecial than knowing all scum on d3 by praying.

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

well I'm sure I asked about that somewhere before. and mod said god won't receive data from the guy who disguised in or last night.

not sure

I will confirm to pray if and ONLY if all the players confirm it.
    Just confirm, you can redact it later at the end of the day.
    If at least 13 players(the town) don't confirm it then we can't follow it anyway.
    Your confirm is allowed to be thrown out the window at that point.

9. ISO #309

and I have a really bad feeling about this.

every time I went with a breaking strategy I lost. I'm so damned paranoid about this . so many things can go wrong
    Well it's directly from a breaking strategy that the host previously admitted was game-breaking so....

10. ISO #310

ehem

we won't know all scum in day 3. we will have a pool that contains antichrist , satan and authesits people for sure. nothing more

pedit :/conditional confirmed

If by end of the day even 1 player didn't confirm it I won't garantee following the plan.

I might not be able to be here before the day end. not sure.

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

ehem

we won't know all scum in day 3. we will have a pool that contains antichrist , satan and authesits people for sure. nothing more

pedit :/conditional confirmed

If by end of the day even 1 player didn't confirm it I won't garantee following the plan.

I might not be able to be here before the day end. not sure.
    Are you saying 19players or 12players when you say 1 player?

Because the scum have absolutely no reason to confirm this plan, you realize correct?

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

Name N1 Prayer
    N2 Prayer N3 Prayer N4 Prayer N5 Prayer
    M-FM Ernest Mitchell
    Forgiveness Strength Protection
    Blessing Willpower
    M-FM Bertha Anderson
    Forgiveness
    Protection Willpower Strength Blessing
    M-FM Mary Hughes
    Forgiveness Blessing Strength Willpower Protection
    M-FM William Reed
    Forgiveness Willpower Blessing Protection Strength
    M-FM Lillian Brady
    Willpower Forgiveness Strength Protection Blessing
    M-FM Clara Wilson
    Willpower Strength Blessing Forgiveness Protection
    M-FM Ethel McAllister
    Willpower Protection Forgiveness Blessing Strength
    M-FM Joseph Johnson
    Willpower Blessing Protection Strength Forgiveness
    M-FM Thomas King
    Blessing Willpower Forgiveness Strength Protection
    M-FM Fred Robinson
    Blessing Forgiveness Protection Willpower Strength
    M-FM Margaret Smith
    Blessing Strength Willpower Protection Forgiveness
    M-FM Edward O'Connor
    Blessing Protection Strength Forgiveness
    Willpower
    M-FM Roy Larkins
    Protection Blessing Willpower Forgiveness Strength
    M-FM Harry Smith
    Protection Willpower Strength Blessing Forgiveness
    M-FM Florence Palmer
    Protection Forgiveness Blessing Strength Willpower
    M-FM Clarence Shephard
    Protection Strength
    Forgiveness Willpower Blessing
    M-FM Gertrude Banks
    Strength Protection Blessing Willpower Forgiveness
    M-FM David Graham
    Strength Blessing Forgiveness Protection Willpower
    M-FM Thomas Grant
    Strength Willpower Protection Forgiveness Blessing
    M-FM Walter Livingston
    Strength Forgiveness Willpower Blessing Protection

There you guys Go!
    Repeat back at n1 after n6.

Everyone should /confirm their action
    such as /confirm Blessing
    Please do it in teal so it's easy to see in the thread.

Even if you claim god and can't pray(keep in mind that if you are god, your groups will be missing 1 since you can't pray and the list should have you on there as well if it has 20numbers)

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

I should go for forgiveness?

ok /Conditional Confirm pray forgiveness
    Yes

Please follow the format I described for searchign through at end of day.

It is an assumption we are all taking that 13 people will confirm. If not then teh plan is thrown away so the conditional isn't necessary.

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

I said why

Its not breaking the game. Its just delaying a fight. its as beneficial for scum as it is for town.

But I won't hesitate to follow it if the rest of the town is following it.
    No, I'm fairly satisfied with your reason for being apprehensive about it and being very conditional.

Also if 13 people don't confirm, people probably shouldn't follow it. So what you're doing i'm completely fine with.

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

Also, I don't care what the host just said but those who replaced out are probably town.

I admit to reading this whole thread and have little to know what is going on.
    Train on Bertha Anderson is either scum motivated or stupid towns.

Consider what he has done:
    1. Has contributed to discussion.
    2. Is active.
    3. Has confirmed his prayer.
    4. Is typing oddly in some places.

There is literally no reason to vote to stop conversations at this point. A "random" lynch on an inactive reveals so much more about alignments at this point.

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

@Ethel

any reads?
    The vote I'm currently on is scum 70% sure.
    Both William and Fred are town. Even if they are scum, I wouldn't care. No reason to lynch scum day 1 if they are helping us.

Due to the number of inactives I am in favor of a policy lynch today, and of course the person I've voted.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

The main thing that I fear about this plan is the human aspect of it. I'm not one to analyze the mechanics of the plan (I will of course attempt), but that this plan paints a target on all of our strongest players. Should, in the event that we have too many human errors (i.e. inactivity, misreading, gambits- no please) town is doomed with only the most illogical left.

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Ethel McAllister View Post
    Much little of nothing, most people, like myself have given small worries about the grand plan. However, I would like to know your thoughts on M-FM Clarence Shephard
    No strong opinions on the guy at the moment to be honest. I am a little inebriated.

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

Bertha what's your read on the two replacement requests?

and I want to see your opinion about the concerns we talked about in these few pages
    We don't know a lot about these guys who decided to replace out, they could be in a different situation then when they originally agreed to play the game. Remember this game was in sign ups nearly a full month ago. So they may have backed out realizing that they aren't in same situation when they joined. So whose to say they even read their role card? Or just looked saw the game was starting then thought "Damn I can't play". I read all replacements as null in general. While its a nice move to replace out if you don't have time for the game, I don't consider it a alignment move. They aren't more town or more scum for it. The person who replaced out just has more respect from me replacing out of a game they weren't going to be active in.

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Edward O'Connor[I
    In repsonse to Bethel Anderson[/I];570022]U mad u have a vote or w0t

Why are you raging so hard for something so simple? Overreaction much? That's a lot of righteous indignation there.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Edward O'Connor View Post
    Again with the righteous indognation. Feels over the top, like "look how town I am for getting frustrated with the anti town behavior which is now my excuse to leave"
    Please note the repetitive wording used. This is also a very basic and simple attack, made seemingly AND THEN backing it up with something weak.
    M-FM Edward O'Connor: Scum

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Mary Hughes View Post
    I'm off mate, Toddle-bye
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Mary Hughes View Post
    I'd like to answer this.
    With the way you put down your vote and the stance you have seemed to captain as of yet I would read you as a neutral standpoint. Posting behavior seems to suggest that you have the potential to be an outspoken hardhitter, someone who goes after the scummy people without fear. However you have just now voted and the wording behind it suggests to me that it's done hesitantly which counters the previous read. You share an opinion with half our site in post #157 talking about vermin, which I took to symbolize the lackluster players who don't try here.

You don't have to much inside each post to get a deep read on. Most of your posts are surface posts, or reactionary posts to what other members are saying. The conclusions to draw from what you have presented so far is something I'll keep to myself but here is what I've read about you.
    Hesitant and thoughtful, I'm expecting quite a bit of Ms. Hughes. Has yet to answer her own question, but we will have to be patient.
    M-FM Mary Hughes: Town

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Bertha Anderson View Post
    Thanks love for the contributions so far. I got a good feeling that you are town in this game so far. With Robinson that makes two strong town. Doing better with town hunting at the moment then scumhunting, guessing scum don't have the nerve to come in here and post. Limey bastards.
    Hello ol' chap. Nice to have you on this fine site playing with us! We could sure use your own experience to see things from a different angle. I am not as experienced with MS play, and I believe we have a few here. Always interesting to see other styles of play.

I just have a few questions for you when you get back:
    What do you think of Mr Robinson plan? (of course assuming you gave the setup a good glance0
    How do you feel about the players currently? (Ethan, me, and Robinson are the ones most fairly active)
    If you were scum and going to pray tonight, which prayer would you think is most beneficial to your win condition?
    It is a heavily anti town move and it annoys me the players approach to the game. It is effectively saying they don't want to work together with anyone. However I highly doubt they are the role they claim to be, so it really doesn't matter. I notice a train is building on them which I think is kind of pointless since that slot will likely resolve itself in a day phase or two, just consider the player a jester and move on. That is my opinion of that for next few day phases.
    I have way too many town reads and not enough scum reads, I may have to rethink some of these bad plays coming from bad town or something.
    Outlined the town portions once more. Asked a question and volunteered analysis first. Focused on the big picture. Has town reads in a town effort.
    M-FM Bertha Anderson: Town

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Harry Smith View Post
    i feel that on the off chance the ol gal is the lord then votin her mightn be a mistake ol chap and i be seein that it if the ol gal is tryin to be usin the wifom to deter people would be en stupid idea as the lord above can not be grounded by the evil ones old chap so i just contradicted me-self so i see where your gettin at from that unneeded bold post,ol chap
    -vote Florence Palmer
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Harry Smith View Post
    No ol gal I am not counterclaiminh you however I thought you was not being serious about your claimin so I will
    -unvote
    I don't want to talk about this player, but you can notice the unvoting behavior.
    M-FM Harry Smith: Scum

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Thomas Grant View Post
    i am town STICKERS REMOVED BY ME
    M-FM Thomas Grant: Town

And I'm always saying in all my games that omgus is not scummy.

oh my god you suck!

I'm extremely over defensive and emotional. and I'm a very good scum hunter. oh is that another soft claiming?

still waiting for your answer
    I'm from MS and I can see why you voted me like a scum trying to frame people. I was just trying to see if things are different around here or not

but yeah , Setup spec =/= scum hunting so I have no idea why you'd even mention that.
    [vote]M-FM Edward O'Conner/vte] <- messed something up here

I asked a direct question from you. your making it ridiculously complicated in a scummy way.
    I'm extremely aggressive , a freak in all means , emotional . and I don't care if your voting me first. If i think your acting scummy you get my vote.

its as simple as that

now you have a question to answer for
    I am very bad at scum hunting. My preferred place is to townhunt.
    M-FM William Reed: Town

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM David Graham View Post
    Hello everyone, I am a replacement. Is there anything I should know as I read up?
    I need someone's opinion on this one. Do you think this "should" is a innocent one or one that is asking "should I be aware of something as scum"?
    M-FM David Graham: Null

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Roy Larkins View Post
    Okay. I am your average person. I like cabbage. Florence reminds me of myself. Also, WR and I know each other if they are who I think they are.
    M-FM Roy Larkins: Town but useless

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Lillian Brady View Post
    Checking in. Im traveling today and tomorrow so i wont have much time to contribute.
    M-FM Lillian Brady: Scum

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Ethel McAllister View Post
    M-FM Edward O'Connor: Scum

M-FM Mary Hughes: Town

M-FM Bertha Anderson: Town

M-FM Harry Smith: Scum

M-FM Thomas Grant: Town

M-FM William Reed: Town

M-FM David Graham: Null

M-FM Roy Larkins: Town

M-FM Lillian Brady: Scum

I feel no reason to hide today.
    Hey, don't forget me...

oh my god

something just occurred to me

can Antichrist force people to pray something ?
    ANTICHRIST FORCES PEOPLE TO PRAY NOW.

WTF IS HAPPENING TO SATAN.

I still don't think this makes plan fail based on flips in list if we do mislynch if this can happenbut its good to note.

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

Table of Plan/Prayers

#Prayeveryday

4 of 13 people have confirmed.

All town please go over this plan and confirm your prayer and/or disagreements.

I would perfer you just confirm since I think we've covered just about everything and you've had 36hours to say stuff about it any last few hour(1-2hour from day end) disagreements will be considered scummily and i would perfer ythat you confirm with your disagreemenets at that point.