• Frozen Angel (William Reed)

6 46.15%
  • Mikecall (Clara Wilson)

0 0%
  • Apocist (Joseph Johnson)

0 0%
  • Timetrx (Walter Livingston)

1 7.69%
  • Secondpassing (Ethel McAllister, Clarence Shephard)

0 0%
  • powerofdeath (Florence Palmer)

1 7.69%
  • Helz (Harry Smith)

1 7.69%
  • Damus_Graves (Mary Hughes)

0 0%
  • ThePaladin (Fred Robinson)

1 7.69%
  • Silverwolf (Gertrude Banks)

0 0%
  • AIVION (Thomas Grant)

0 0%
Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

Re: MFM XXVI Heaven Descends Upon Thee

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Fred Robinson View Post
    Name N1 Prayer N2 Prayer N3 Prayer N4 Prayer N5 Prayer
    M-FM Ernest Mitchell
    No Night Action* Strength Protection Blessing Willpower
    M-FM Bertha Anderson
    No Night Action* Protection Willpower Strength Blessing
    M-FM Mary Hughes
    No Night Action* Blessing Strength Willpower Protection
    M-FM William Reed
    No Night Action* Willpower Blessing Protection
    Strength
    M-FM Lillian Brady
    Willpower No Night Action* Strength Protection Blessing
    M-FM Clara Wilson
    Willpower Strength Blessing No Night Action* Protection
    M-FM Ethel McAllister
    Willpower Protection No Night Action* Blessing Strength
    M-FM Joseph Johnson
    Willpower Blessing Protection Strength No Night Action*
    M-FM Thomas King
    Blessing Willpower No Night Action* Strength Protection
    M-FM Fred Robinson
    Blessing No Night Action* Protection Willpower Strength
    M-FM Margaret Smith
    Blessing Strength Willpower Protection No Night Action*
    M-FM Edward O'Connor
    Blessing Protection Strength No Night Action* Willpower
    M-FM Roy Larkins
    Protection Blessing Willpower No Night Action* Strength
    M-FM Harry Smith
    Protection Willpower Strength Blessing No Night Action*
    M-FM Florence Palmer
    Protection No Night Action* Blessing Strength Willpower
    M-FM Clarence Shephard
    Protection Strength No Night Action* Willpower Blessing
    M-FM Gertrude Banks
    Strength Protection Blessing Willpower No Night Action*
    M-FM David Graham
    Strength Blessing No Night Action* Protection Willpower
    M-FM Thomas Grant
    Strength Willpower Protection No Night Action* Blessing
    M-FM Walter Livingston
    Strength No Night Action* Willpower Blessing Protection

This Is THE UPDATED TABLE
    Please BE Aware that if you were supposed to do Forgiveness; You are now supposed to do No Night Action

*If You're night action is not considered sinful(sinful actions are in yellow on your rolecard) and does not prevent a player from praying (such as capturing a player that was supposed to pray protection. )
    You may do your night action.

Although you are not required to re-confirm, I highly encourage it. In this format.

/N1Confirm Blessing

If you are town and have not already confirmed please do so.

This Is the Plan

God can find out whoever doesn't pray either by choice or cannot(both of which will be scum)
    Therefore we will be able to get guaranteed lynches off on scum starting d3.

This is covered more in depth in the first 15 or so pages.

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Florence Palmer View Post
    No?
    We had a conversation about the plan already is why i'm asking.

This plan should guarantee a town win unless scum are so magical that we will ahve lost regardless of us using tpr night actions. The plan also now allows for certain tpr's to use night actions on certain nights.

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

Regardless We Now have 13 people who have confirmed that they will be praying and since town is composed of 13 people, we are good.

Anyone else may still confirm of course but we have successfully reached our threshold 1 hour before day end.

Can't believe that 1 hour extension actually did something.

I recommend players who are just coming back read pages 28-30 where the plan had been updated due to the host changing information. The plan still stands except now certain tpr acitons may be taken place as explained on the updated table please view the updated table for the information.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Walter Livingston View Post
    i'm changing my vote, after what roy did. doesn't listen to anyone else and all the rants. try to put pressure on the claimed god but roy went nuts.

-vote M-FM Roy Larkins
    This god-claim is acting very suspect as well with him acting like he is impervious to all questions including ones which should be a simple yes or no and heres why to a plan that we have agreed upon as being the best possible route for plan and can basically only fail if a scenario were to happen in which we would fail regardless of following it or not.

For roy to get super-defensive about such a person seems to be clearly buddying.

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

This god-claim is acting very suspect as well with him acting like he is impervious to all questions including ones which should be a simple yes or no and heres why to a plan that we have agreed upon as being the best possible route for plan and can basically only fail if a scenario were to happen in which we would fail regardless of following it or not.

For roy to get super-defensive about such a person seems to be clearly buddying.
    i feel like roy, Florence and maybe William are working too closely together. possible sinners?

16. ISO #616

i feel like roy, Florence and maybe William are working too closely together. possible sinners?
    Ehh. William was displaying apprehension with decent reasoning so he's fine.

There's a difference between honest questions and then dragging stuff and talkinga bout stuff that has been covered or does not apply when following a plan rather than playing it completely regular.

Roy was just trying to be as difficult as possible. Him stating the wrong prayer then asking about basically about why algorithms and basic math and reasoning got me slated on him as scum.

Florence is just being uncooperative and it seems odd to me that he would countinue to basically scream out he's god by how he's playing and not changing his avatar. It would be one thing if he was cooperative and answered the questions posed at him in which case maybe he's just a town trying to take a shot, but to try to knock a guaranteed(in terms of being as guaranteed as possible unless things happen in which we cannot win regardless) plan of course by not responding while claiming god seems to only be possible to be read as pro-scum which would lead me to believe either he is a person who got god and is being very egotistical and narcisstic overlord or is scum faking it to get real god to reveal.

17. ISO #617

If you are a replacement you are still expected to do your proper prayer or lack of night action following the plan. Any arguments of not following it since you were replaced and therefore weren't here for most of d1 will not be accepted and you will be read as scum. Basically all major elements of the plan have been described. 31 pages is not much to read through in 48hours of time, especially considering most of the stuff about the plan is either in the compliation post with a spoiler, around the first coloured table, or the final coloured table.

18. ISO #618

Ehh. William was displaying apprehension with decent reasoning so he's fine.

There's a difference between honest questions and then dragging stuff and talkinga bout stuff that has been covered or does not apply when following a plan rather than playing it completely regular.

Roy was just trying to be as difficult as possible. Him stating the wrong prayer then asking about basically about why algorithms and basic math and reasoning got me slated on him as scum.

Florence is just being uncooperative and it seems odd to me that he would countinue to basically scream out he's god by how he's playing and not changing his avatar. It would be one thing if he was cooperative and answered the questions posed at him in which case maybe he's just a town trying to take a shot, but to try to knock a guaranteed(in terms of being as guaranteed as possible unless things happen in which we cannot win regardless) plan of course by not responding while claiming god seems to only be possible to be read as pro-scum which would lead me to believe either he is a person who got god and is being very egotistical and narcisstic overlord or is scum faking it to get real god to reveal.
    regardless i'm just trying to help out as best as possible my role sucks so i got to help town out the best i can. hopefully roy is scum and gets lynch before the night starts.

19. ISO #619

If you are a replacement you are still expected to do your proper prayer or lack of night action following the plan. Any arguments of not following it since you were replaced and therefore weren't here for most of d1 will not be accepted and you will be read as scum. Basically all major elements of the plan have been described. 31 pages is not much to read through in 48hours of time, especially considering most of the stuff about the plan is either in the compliation post with a spoiler, around the first coloured table, or the final coloured table.

If you are a replacement who believes that they have found a flaw in tthe plan. Please bring it to our attention d2, but still follow through on your action according to the plan on n1. I may not be alive however and I hope others will be able to fully grasp the plan to help explain any questions you may have.

20. ISO #620

regardless i'm just trying to help out as best as possible my role sucks so i got to help town out the best i can. hopefully roy is scum and gets lynch before the night starts.
    I don't see us getting a lynch to happen tbh. 24minutes till day end.

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

Day Ends at 7PM(19:00) PST Correct?
    Yes.

Also could we please be informed if you are planning or considering on making any other changes to the information that you have previously given us or is in the setup as of this time?
    Don't think so.

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

It's not happening. You have contributed nothing so far to the game of real substanence.
    If you wanted to get a lynch off you should've said that when you first appeared and not delve into stupid shitposts.
    Do not misconstrue this as me arguing for a no-lynch. I am not, I am saying that it is impossible since most of town was doing mostly nothing.

To those of you who were active and/or confirmed the plan and asked good questions about it. I thank you.

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

Here's an idea.

Spam with the plan. LOL

Name N1 Prayer
    N2 Prayer
    N3 Prayer
    N4 Prayer
    N5 Prayer
    M-FM Ernest Mitchell
    M-FM Bertha Anderson
    M-FM Mary Hughes
    M-FM William Reed
    Strength
    M-FM Lillian Brady
    M-FM Clara Wilson
    M-FM Ethel McAllister
    M-FM Joseph Johnson
    M-FM Thomas King
    M-FM Fred Robinson
    M-FM Margaret Smith
    M-FM Edward O'Connor
    M-FM Roy Larkins
    M-FM Harry Smith
    M-FM Florence Palmer
    M-FM Clarence Shephard
    M-FM Gertrude Banks
    M-FM David Graham
    M-FM Thomas Grant
    M-FM Walter Livingston

Please BE Aware that if you were supposed to do Forgiveness; You are now supposed to do No Night Action.

*If You're night action is not considered sinful(sinful actions are in yellow on your rolecard) and does not prevent a player from praying (such as capturing a player that was supposed to pray protection. )

Although you are not required to re-confirm, I highly encourage it. In this format.

/N1Confirm Blessing

[/QUOTE]

Regardless We Now have 13 people who have confirmed that they will be praying and since town is composed of 13 people, we are good.

Anyone else may still confirm of course but we have successfully reached our threshold 1 hour before day end.

I recommend players who are just coming back read pages 28-30 where the plan had been updated due to the host changing information. The plan still stands except now certain tpr acitons may be taken place as explained on the updated table please view the updated table for the information.

If you are a replacement who believes that they have found a flaw in tthe plan. Please bring it to our attention d2, but still follow through on your action according to the plan on n1. I may not be alive however and I hope others will be able to fully grasp the plan to help explain any questions you may have.
    Also remember that after n5 the table loops back to n1; so on n6 if we do not know all scum with certainty please perform what the table lists as n1.

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

Name N1 Prayer
    N2 Prayer
    N3 Prayer
    N4 Prayer
    N5 Prayer
    M-FM Ernest Mitchell
    M-FM Bertha Anderson
    M-FM Mary Hughes
    M-FM William Reed
    Strength
    M-FM Lillian Brady
    M-FM Clara Wilson
    M-FM Ethel McAllister
    M-FM Joseph Johnson
    M-FM Thomas King
    M-FM Fred Robinson
    M-FM Margaret Smith
    M-FM Edward O'Connor
    M-FM Roy Larkins
    M-FM Harry Smith
    M-FM Florence Palmer
    M-FM Clarence Shephard
    M-FM Gertrude Banks
    M-FM David Graham
    M-FM Thomas Grant
    M-FM Walter Livingston

Please BE Aware that if you were supposed to do Forgiveness; You are now supposed to do No Night Action.

/N1Confirm Blessing

[/QUOTE]

Also remember that after n5 the table loops back to n1; so on n6 if we do not know all scum with certainty please perform what the table lists as n1.

FOR FREEEDDOM!!!!

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

Night 1 (M-FM: Heaven Descends Upon Thee)

NIGHT ONE.
    August the Twenty-Third, in the Year of Our Lord, One-Thousand, Nine-hundred, Twenty-Four

"The end of all things is at hand; therefore be self-controlled and sober-minded for the sake of your prayers." - the First Book of Peter, 4:7

The hour grew late faithful returned to their homes to prepare for the coming trials. That night, they would kneel beside their beds and speak with their God. Perhaps they would ask for Strength or for Protection. Then again, maybe they would seek to ask for Willpower or Forgiveness. It's possible some would ask for merely a simple blessing. However, though they believed they worshiped an all-powerful God, not all prayers could be answered.

Not everyone, however, was on their knees. The editor-in-chief of the Cleavland Tribune had taken matters into their own hands and began writing letters to the city's residents, urging them to abandon their zealotry. Maybe someone would listen.

The prideful gathered together and plotted to to defy God. They would use whatever tools they had to turn his believers against him, even murder. If only everyone would sin, who would be around to judge?

Even God didn't know didn't know what his arch nemeses had in store tonight, but it would certainly be sinister.

The Sun God will greet those of you who survive in the morning. May your souls pass easily to the afterlife.

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

Day 2 (M-FM: Heaven Descends Upon Thee)

DAY TWO.
    August the Twenty-Fourth, in the Year of Our Lord, One-Thousand, Nine-hundred, Twenty-Four

"But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty.." - the Book of Second Timothy, 3:1

The city of Cleavland awoke to an astonishing discovery: Lake Erie had turned crimson red. Surely, this was sign! The end was truly nigh. Who could believe otherwise?

At least one person could. That morning, the Enquirer headline was "Algal Bloom on Lake Erie."

Miraculous or not, the lake's red hue was highly unusual. What's more, it wasn't mentioned in the prophecies, at least as the faithful knew them. Could this have been the work of a dark agent?

But this was not the end of the city's trouble. As the sun rose, a body was seen floating on the lake. A dead body. The lake patrol brought it to shore, and everyone recognized that face: Gertrude Banks.

Gertrude Banks, an Escort, has been murdered by a sinner.

Ms. Banks has passed on. Take care to not join her too soon. Resume your apocalypse!

Last edited by Ra; March 8th, 2016 at 08:38 PM.

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

Re: Day 2 (M-FM: Heaven Descends Upon Thee)

So if nobody understands my anger, Gertrude definitely did perform a night action instead of you know. Followed an agreed upon plan to PoE the scum and win the game easily.

He blocked me last night.
    That means, he sinned (I guess I sin too by proxy?)

So now I can't follow the plan either.
    Seriously, I bet he wasn't the only one either.