User Tag List

1. ISO #1

kabolt:1-S2-1-6959929 , AGAVE 1-S2-1-6562611

Account Name: Kabolt
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6959929
    In-Game Name: Urwristmcfucknugget

Crimes Committed: bankhacking

Your Account Name:
    Summary: has 8 games , and 33,000 points, come to think of it though.... seems like they are skyping or something.

Account Name: Agave
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6562611
    In-Game Name: John Titor

Crimes Committed: chronic griefing he spams X is godfather X is beguiler X is disguiser (not the exact quote but you get what I mean)

Your Account Name:
    Summary: of course he was wrong, because I was godfather so I knew, But this player has had a history of trolling and stuff... and as I put above I think he skyping only because 2 cheaters together 1 kills other-Mafia- (855).SC2Replay
    Last edited by Lysergic; March 4th, 2016 at 12:00 PM.
    people once said that Firebringer played legit for example

2. ISO #2

Re: kabolt:1-S2-1-6959929 , AGAVE 1-S2-1-6562611

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1. Kabolt Correct. 1-S2-1-6959929
    2. Agave Correct. 1-S2-1-6562611

Respective Hotkeys
    1. 8
    2. 6

Prior Crimes
    1. None
    2. 2x Watchlist from 2015 https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-6562611

Player Offenses
    1. Bank Hacking
    2. Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary
    1. Kabolt has an hacked bank file.
    2. Agave in the beginning of the game says “5 GODFATHER 6 CONSORT 9 BEGUILER”. This is obviously incorrect but does throw the everyone in the game and he also insist 9 is really Beguiler and they need to get him first.

Recommended Action
    1. Point-Ban
    2. Watch-Listx4

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the replay. Agave is pushing it when he is revealing these fake roles, and since he likes to game throw and I’m pretty sure this isn’t the only one. I recommend 4x.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

You do realize that revealing fake roles as a Veteran is a rather good strategy to get the real triad/mafia to target you, ultimately getting themselves killed, right? It might not have worked out quite as well this time, but its still one of the best ways to take out evils. Especially since a real hacker, who went by the name of John Titor, revealed the roles in the exact same way a while ago - throwing dozens of games like that. Always trying my best to get the town to win, I dont see why this is considered gamethrowing, let alone a reason to watchlist me.

5. ISO #5

Hey everyone.

I use the aforementioned tactic sometimes as well. LazyTitan used to hack under the name "John Titor" and reveal the names of all Triad/Mafia roles. He would always -prefer a town role and start the game off by typing,

"Hello. I am John Titor. I come from the future. I have been sent to prevent a great disaster. # GODFATHER # BEGUILER # KIDNAPPER".

Most players are familiar with this hacking and recognize that the reveals are probably correct. When the scum realizes that "John Titor" isn't really a hacker, they will usually kill "John Titor" to further arouse suspicion or use Framer/Blackmailer/other methods to shift the game further in their direction.

This, in my opinion, is a legitimate tactic to draw attention and lead Mafia/Triad members to an alerted veteran. I've won countless games as Vet just by spamming "LOL" Day 1 or by claiming to be John Titor.

As much of a pain Agave usually is to play with, I don't think this deserves to be called "Intentional Gamethrowing".

EDIT: Never mind. Just watched the replay, and he continued insisting that 9 was Beguiler. That's an intentional gamethrow, but what he did to attract attention Day 1 as Veteran was not. I do think the punishment is deserved considering he trolls in every game and usually ends up making whatever team he's on lose due to poor play, and I usually leave the lobby when I see him in it anyhow.
    Last edited by KJS; February 19th, 2016 at 08:39 PM.

6. ISO #6

ArtfulDodger - I believe if someone come into your game and starts saying "1 is gf, 9 is kidnapper and 13 is consort". This action will cause other people to be more suspicious of these 3 then anyone else. Therefore he came to the game to "intentionally throw everyone off". I can understand if the Veteran said "I'll heal you tonight or I'm doctor" and getting the Mafia that way to visit him. But, he constantly said 9 is a beguiler, and as a Veteran how'd you know if he was or not.

It could be a possible case of hacking but I cannot find anything else to support it.

7. ISO #7

Hello KJS,

thanks for the support. I kept on insisting that 9 was beguiler because he scrambled up the roles at the start of d2. I claimed him to be beguiler, yet after being asked by another person if it was true, he says:"lol that im consort?". That clearly was an indication for me that he indeed was mafia, not being able to keep track with my fake role-claim concerning him and his real role (probably because he didnt really care for the actual claimed role, only thinking that it was not his "true" mafia role). Therefore I kept claiming that 9 was beguiler to keep my story straight, knowing that he probably wasnt beguiler but any other mafia role. This is also the reason why I wanted to lynch him FIRST (still keeping up with my hacker story, I never really intended to lynch 5 or 6), because he was the most suspicious.

Dear Mike,

several people have done the same thing in my games as well. It is true that spamming random mafia roles raises suspicion towards the 3 accused people. But first and foremost, it raises suspicion towards the (in my case fake-, of course) hacker, making evils (as KJS and myself already explained) target him - making this strategy great if youre veteran. I have used this method over a dozen times now and I can tell you that the only person suffering from claiming to be a hacker by "outing" mafia is me and not the three random people Im accusing.. People are very eager to lynch hackers, even if theyre fake.
    Look. I can see that my approach to play vet might seem a little unconventional to you, but please understand that gamethrowing was really not my intention. As you can see in the replay d2, I insisted on not lynching 5 (because I had to stay in role I said that the world will end if they lynch 5 first) because he wasnt acting suspicious after all. Unlike 9. Its not my fault when people dont see the meta in here - for me, thats all what Mafia is about. Reading between the lines of what others say - and 9 was obviously evil.

8. ISO #8

I can understand people getting mad at someone that is a potential hacker, and wanting to kill them.
    But the players don't know that, and also it could of potential start a leave train and ruin the game.
    It's just the type of character you played in that game, that was very edgy.
    But bro this is just an warning pretty much, no need to worry about it.
    I'm sure you understand..♥

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Yeah, I don't really see how a towny saying fake info like this is intentional game throwing. Like, are we really punishing for stuff like this now? It would have been okay to lie about being a Doctor to get scum to target you, but lying about hacking for the same reason is a crime? >.>

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by mikeu1 View Post
    It's an example of game throwing, in my eyes. Someone coming to a game just to say so and so is godfather, kidnapper, and consort.
    Makes everyone more aware of these players, instead of the other players.

------------------------------
    Game-Throwing

Check adjacent slots to see if they benefited from the game throw. If so verify they were not skyping
    Note if the game-throw changed the game result
    Check the players 'Games Played' to verify they know better and that the game-throw is intentional.
    Check if the game-throw was reactionary or intentional. I.e. if they were intending to ruin the game by game-throwing or was a reaction to stupid team-mates or another game-throw.
    Reactionary is lower severity.
    ---------------------------

Meaning, if sheriff was going to check player9, instead they get hints from a hacker[troll] which during this time their a lot of hacking going on before Operation Nuke was in implemented. Therefore now the sheriff is going to check those people accused of being mafia instead of their natural thought. In my eyes, that's ruining the game and game throwing.

And I appreciate someone finally getting to this.
    Do I really need to go and write a section defining what "game throwing" is now...

Game throwing is when you play to lose. i.e. you "throw" the "game" away.

"game throwing" is not severe trolling. That's called griefing.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

14. ISO #14

This has brought to light an issue that we have been seeing more of recently. Fake hacking and pretending to reveal roles will be considered griefing and a punishable offense going forward. Since this was not a clearly stated rule before, I will approve your appeal.
    Winner of Survivor 2

15. ISO #15