Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 2617
  1. ISO #2251

Re: S-FM 177: Mafia Wars

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    OH SOMEONE NOTICED

WOW

ITS ALMOST LIKE SEN IS SCUM OR SOMETHING
    What....? My statement applied to both trains. Both trains have 3 people who mislynched Spruance on them.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

2. ISO #2252

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2

July 6th, 1959

It was time to get back to the family business: Murder.

DarknessB, the Drug Dealer, has been lynched.

He left a last will:
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB
    Well, thanks a lot for mislynching me idiots -- I was a fucking Drug Dealer, as you can hopefully see (assuming I wasn't Tailored... see below for that theory). So much for that "never been mislynched" record of mine. You've all made very bad names to yourselves...

In the interest of helping you guys recover from this fuck up, let me leave you with some information:
    • I was NOT roleblocked on Night 1 -- it's very clear based on my feedback from MattZed and Matt specifically confirmed that there were not any mistakes.
    • Either there's another Drug Dealer who is too stupid to reveal, or Fire is completely full of shit and fooled you guys with some elaborate gambit. I am assuming the latter honestly.
    • As many of you have pointed out, why would Fire do this? I'm honestly guessing the Lucianos have a Tailor and he's going to make me show up as a Luciano aligned-role in the graveyard, which is why I'm writing this LW in the first place. Do not blindly believe in the flips in terms of giving players Town credibility -- this is exactly the trick they intend to use.
    • My theory is that Fire is attempting to leverage the fact that the Lucianos have a Tailor to get some Town credibility if I was in fact tailored, as I believe is likely. As I mentioned to you all before, he has an affinity toward pulling elaborate gambits (Charmander's Revenge, Koopolitics, etc.).
    • So then, why was there no night kill? I am assuming there are additional Doctors around, one of which healed someone who was attacked last night. This is even more annoying -- thanks for not revealing guys? Someone clearly knows something about why there wasn't a kill and is holding onto it.
    • Basically, I think what happened is as follows: the Lucianos' night kill was prevented somehow (likely a heal). Fire, a Luciano, having seen this decided to YOLO and claim he had roleblocked me, especially given all the pressure on me yesterday. You guys decided to adopt the SC2 mod style (listen to night feedback without any additional thought) and blindly lynch me for this gambit. And, once all that took place, everyone decided to AFK, satisfied with their mislynch.

Good luck, Gambinos -- with this level of play and no scumhunting taking place, you are going to need it.
    Living Players:
    Calix
    Firebringer
    RLVG
    Yukitaka Oni
    Orpz
    Suntax
    ThePaladin
    TheDarkestLight
    Toadette
    Sen
    deathworlds

Dead/Incarcerated Players:
    MattZed - Body Double
    Spruance - Caporegime
    DarknessB - Drug Dealer

Night 2 Ends at 4:00 PM PST January 29th.

Last edited by MattZed; January 29th, 2016 at 10:38 AM.

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

Well Drunkadin Explained My Reasoning well albeit derply.
    Let's end the fbi here shall we?

-vote Yukitaka Oni

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

5. ISO #2255

IT IS NOW DAY 3

July 7th, 1959

It had been three days since MattZed was murdered, and the Lucianos were nowhere to be found. As the dawn broke, Suntax, leader of the family, revealed himself and took charge of the proceedings. He had prepared to give a cautionary speech and convince the family that vengeance was not the answer. However, the sight of Toadette's corpse changed his mind.

"An eye for an eye, boys. They killed two of ours, we kill two of theirs. Let's get to work."

Suntax, the Godfather, has revealed himself.

Toadette, the Janitor, has been murdered by a Luciano.

She left a last will:
    Spoiler : Toadette's Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadette
    I think one advantage I’ve actually had this game is being so busy and having to read when the chat is slow and not during crunch time, I am reading this at my own pace versus blowing past important tidbits that spammers are throwing out in a short amount of time without thinking.

Everyone blew past this, but this is super important. Pay attention.

Yuki is FBI agent, and ThePaladin is team scum. Pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin
    Don't Worry Yuki; We know you're FBI Agent.

OMG I USED WE AGAIN
    100% certain Yuki is FBI agent.

DANKESCHÖN!

/NOW WE GOT A PROBLEM.
    German “Thank you” dropped by ThePaladin

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni
    Maybe i should speak russian, since he can speak dutch so freely >_>
    Yuki’s response. Keep reading.

Hey Yuki, why do you think thats dutch?
    This is where it starts to fall apart. Keep reading, pay attention.

I use google translate, it's said: dutch, i have no idea what's that language
    This is a very weird response from Yuki to try to wiggle his way out of what ThePaladin considers a slip. But why does ThePaladin think it’s a slip?

Idea: Let's Lynch Yuki for being the FBI Agent since we don't have much time left for the whole
    DW v. SEN v. ORBZ v. SUNTAX
    Once again, he’s convinced Yuki is FBI agent. Instead of “scum”, it’s very specific.

DOES IT NOW?
    If this doesn’t scream “GOTCHA!!”, I don’t know what does. Now, why does ThePaladin consider this a “gotcha!” and a slip?

Sorry for finding the FBI Agent as superior threat to luciano.
    We have a debacle where 1 out of 4 ppl could be lying and of which the Luciano is.
    Versus reading Yuki.
    I would go with read on yuki anyday.
    Again, he stresses FBI agent, as if he knows what specific scum Yuki is. Very specific 1 scum of possible 4.

If you used google translate why did you say it was dutch?
    IM CURIOUS.
    Another “GOTCHA!” moment, thinking Yuki slipped. Nothing up to this point indicates a slip in any way. He’s asking questions and HINTING at something. Keep reading.

I use babylon website, i forgot it's a scammed website
    Again, awkward response by Yuki. What is he trying to justify here? German and Dutch are very similar to someone who doesn’t know them (me). If I said “this guy loves speaking dutch” and he said “WHY DO YOU THINK ITS DUTCH HMMMMMM” I’d say “because it looks dutch?”

So WHY does ThePaladin consider this a gotcha moment?

You said google translate eariler.
    YOU ARE CONTRADICTING AND BACKPEDDLING
    tell me what website surely its in your history, if so.
    “I GOTCHA I GOTCHA PROVE THAT I DON’T GOTCHA”

Hey this is actually a lead, buddy.
    This is in response to “stop talking about this it’s dumb”

HOW IS IT A LEAD AND NOT A HYPOTHETICAL!!! IT’S A LEAD according to ThePaladin, implying HE KNOWS SOMETHING about this “SLIP”

ITS A SERIOUS FING LEAD.
    Do you want me to explain my lead today or tomorrow on yuki?
    It's a legitimant lead. I am willing to explain it if you guys want to get ANOTHER train started.
    3 more instances stressing a lead. Not a hypothetical, a lead.

It''s not for a policy reason.
    Yuki made a hard scumslip but Apparent I'm only one who caught it cause i was trying to get yuki to do it all day.
    Okay. This is where the flags should have been raised for everyone.
    1 – It’s a HARD, say that again, a HARD scumslip, meaning evidence, not speculation, and
    2 – ThePaladin has been trying to get Yuki to slip this way ALL DAY. ALL OF DAY 2. ALL DAY.

Why would he do that? Try to get Yuki to slip like this

Here’s the post that seals the deal:

PALADINS REASONING

Yuki called my post dutch and even claims she used a translator.
    I have proven that the translator she said she uses makes it show up as german.
    This expression exists solely in german.
    She even backpeddled when accused

HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO POSTULATE A THEORY.
    What if in the night chat someguy was using a different language to speak perhaps as troll or perhaps as to hide identity, or otherwise.
    Now consider if that language was dutch.
    Why would yuki call a solely german expression dutch if any translator would recognize it as german.

THIS IS A SERIOUS SCUMSLIP.
    Wow this actually worked for once.
    I tried in koopapolitiks too.
    Theory: hypothetically someone was using another language in night chat to troll Yuki. Specifics: the language was dutch.

Someone with knowledge of said night chat was trying to get Yuki to slip all day. Why else would ThePaladin be trying to get Yuki to slip in this specific way all day?

Why else would he consider this a HARD scum slip if it’s a theory?

Why else would Yuki act so weird about it?

ThePaladin, I thank you for giving us the game. Yuki is FBI agent, ThePaladin is team scum that shares a night chat wit him.

This fits with Yuki playing a game where he has spent about 50 manipulative posts trying to get everyone to understand that town=bad guys and scum(mafia) = good guys, to try to avoid future slips regarding his role.

This also fits with ThePaladin being scum by voting people for bad reasons – and then tunneling on Yuki for apparently a good reason – which incriminates himself.

-vote Yukitaka Oni

I rest my case.

By the way, since I'm dead, I was a janitor.
    Living Players:
    Calix
    Firebringer
    RLVG
    Yukitaka Oni
    Orpz
    Suntax
    ThePaladin
    TheDarkestLight
    Sen
    deathworlds

Dead/Incarcerated Players:
    MattZed - Body Double
    Spruance - Caporegime
    DarknessB - Drug Dealer
    Toadette - Janitor
    Day 3 Ends at 4:00 PM PST January 31st.
    6 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by MattZed; January 30th, 2016 at 07:36 PM.

6. ISO #2256

Posted Faster Than MattZed. LOL

-vote Yukitaka Oni

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

7. ISO #2257

In explanation to why I think Yuki is fbi agent
    and not Luciano/generic scum.

He's been purposely misleading people about the fbi by calling the fbi town
    He's also been helping the luciano during day by giving them a list of who to kill in his the gf/consig is in this list. I doubt a luciano would post something to help luciano's in day rather than their night chat.

8. ISO #2258

9. ISO #2259

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post

-vote Yukitaka Oni
    Guys, you don't need to sneak posts in between the time I unlock the thread and when I make the day start post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

10. ISO #2260

-vote Yukitaka Oni
    lol did you even read the Last Will?

Toadette just made a nice, convincing case for why you are scum yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

11. ISO #2261

-vote Sen

I know it doesn't really help my case, but I targeted toadette last night...

She did show up as a janitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #2262

-vote Sen

I know it doesn't really help my case, but I targeted toadette last night...

She did show up as a janitor.
    FOOLS

CUT THE PISSING CONTEST

WE HAVE PALADIN AND YUKI RIGHT HERE

READ TOADETTE'S LAST WILL

EVEN SHE SUSPECTED YUKI

FUCKING TOADETTE

-vote Yukitaka Oni
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

13. ISO #2263

So suntax is confirmed mayor.

Didn't Sen target Suntax?

Or was it Orpz?

Idk either way they lied and need to be hanged.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #2264

Also the Consort roleblock feedback is fucking hilarious. So blunt.

Or it would have been, had it not been for the fact that FUCKBRINGER THOUGHT ROLEBLOCKING ME WAS FUCKING A.

FUCKING RETARD.

15. ISO #2265

So suntax is confirmed mayor.

Didn't Sen target Suntax?

Or was it Orpz?

Idk either way they lied and need to be hanged.
    Yeah and we need to kill FBI Agent first BEFORE THEY CAN RECRUIT.

You two can deck it out today. We need to be productive. Meanwhile, I'm going to lynch the bigger threat.

16. ISO #2266

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    FOOLS

CUT THE PISSING CONTEST

WE HAVE PALADIN AND YUKI RIGHT HERE

READ TOADETTE'S LAST WILL

EVEN SHE SUSPECTED YUKI

FUCKING TOADETTE

-vote Yukitaka Oni
    So we're going off of a read and now a contridiction in claims?

Hmkay.

Are we not going to say anything about drunkbringer?
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #2267

The post b4 and this one is in response to Toadette LW

Also it's a lead because he made a statement saying whatever translator he used said it was dutch.
    If he translated it; it would be detected as german.
    If he said it looked dutch,swedish,danish,norwegian,etc. I would consider that plausible since they are all germanic languages.
    However for him to say a claim that was explicitly false then when caught in a contradiction he backpeddles to another translator which I don't know how you could make that expression be detected as any other language unless derply.
    That expression is not used in any other european languages to my knowledge.
    He failed to give a website and i doubt he's incognito or something; it should be in his history.

In addition to this lead.

I believe his purposely misleading of town by flipping town to mean fbi and scum to mean town in his statements, clearly shows his allignment and his attempts to mess up people speaking about others.
    He also has only voted at the very end of the day and hasn't poked anyone.

18. ISO #2268

19. ISO #2269

20. ISO #2270

The post b4 and this one is in response to Toadette LW

Also it's a lead because he made a statement saying whatever translator he used said it was dutch.
    If he translated it; it would be detected as german.
    If he said it looked dutch,swedish,danish,norwegian,etc. I would consider that plausible since they are all germanic languages.
    However for him to say a claim that was explicitly false then when caught in a contradiction he backpeddles to another translator which I don't know how you could make that expression be detected as any other language unless derply.
    That expression is not used in any other european languages to my knowledge.
    He failed to give a website and i doubt he's incognito or something; it should be in his history.

In addition to this lead.

I believe his purposely misleading of town by flipping town to mean fbi and scum to mean town in his statements, clearly shows his allignment and his attempts to mess up people speaking about others.
    He also has only voted at the very end of the day and hasn't poked anyone.
    No, idiot.

We don't care about that.

We care about your ridiculous level of confidence in that read, saying it was a HARD SCUM SLIP when it blatantly isn't.

You are scum trying to lynch your rival scum, thus outing yourself by relying on tricking the rival scum WITH YOUR NIGHT CHAT.

Why didn't you just kill Yuki last night? Like god damn, you're so obvious.

21. ISO #2271

Yeah and we need to kill FBI Agent first BEFORE THEY CAN RECRUIT.

You two can deck it out today. We need to be productive. Meanwhile, I'm going to lynch the bigger threat.
    Yuki is the fbi agent I believe.... Fbi agent can recruit tonight...
    Hence, GET YUKI

So we're going off of a read and now a contridiction in claims?

Hmkay.

Are we not going to say anything about drunkbringer?
    Drunkbringer's lead was wrong. Calix just claimed roleblocked, we know he's consort. We have no idea about affiliation besides he's not a fbi/mole

22. ISO #2272

Just read the last will. I'm ok with doing one today and the other the day after. He can't win now even if he's not roleblocked.
    -vote Yukitaka Oni

And I'm gonna be playing tonight, starting in some half hour. Probably be out tomorrow. Not that it matters since this is pretty much over.

23. ISO #2273

Guys, you don't need to sneak posts in between the time I unlock the thread and when I make the day start post.
    I would like to warm Paladin that he's skyping with me and I made no feedback to him so this is a warming that he shouldn't violate rule communication outside the game

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

24. ISO #2274

I want a hard claim out of yuki before we vote.
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #2275

Yuki is the fbi agent I believe.... Fbi agent can recruit tonight...
    Hence, GET YUKI

Drunkbringer's lead was wrong. Calix just claimed roleblocked, we know he's consort. We have no idea about affiliation besides he's not a fbi/mole
    Dude, we are voting for Yuki.

And then we are voting for you because you bussed your scum-ally-frenemy too hard.

You outed yourself as scum by KNOWING from such weak evidence that Yuki was FBI.

26. ISO #2276

Scandinavian is NOT similar to Germanic languages.

What the fuck is wrong with you :
    • German / Was zum Teufel ist los mit dir
    • Norwegian / Hva faen er galt med deg
    • Danish / Hvad fanden er der galt med dig
    • Sweedish / Vad fan är det för fel med dig

If you're making a case, get the languages right lol. It's not similar at all.
    (This isn't a personal attack, just an illustration and I'm not really creative with lessons)

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    I would like to warm Paladin that he's skyping with me and I made no feedback to him so this is a warming that he shouldn't violate rule communication outside the game
    Dafuq

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

No, idiot.

We don't care about that.

We care about your ridiculous level of confidence in that read, saying it was a HARD SCUM SLIP when it blatantly isn't.

You are scum trying to lynch your rival scum, thus outing yourself by relying on tricking the rival scum WITH YOUR NIGHT CHAT.

Why didn't you just kill Yuki last night? Like god damn, you're so obvious.
    If I spoke french only expression
    Someone calls it czech.
    I ask why.
    He says google translate told me so.
    I demonstrate how it says french, thereby showing contradiction.
    He backpeddles. I am going to call him out as scum, if the person posts have been misleading people and purposely confusing by going town=fbi; I'm going to call him more specifically fbi.

Someone calls it czech.
    I ask why.
    He says it looks czech/european.
    I'll say okay and move on.

29. ISO #2279

God! Not another example of you being involved in OGC again.

Wasn't last time where you learnt your lesson?

30. ISO #2280

31. ISO #2281

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Scandinavian is NOT similar to Germanic languages.

What the fuck is wrong with you :
    • German / Was zum Teufel ist los mit dir
    • Norwegian / Hva faen er galt med deg
    • Danish / Hvad fanden er der galt med dig
    • Sweedish / Vad fan är det för fel med dig

If you're making a case, get the languages right lol. It's not similar at all.
    (This isn't a personal attack, just an illustration and I'm not really creative with lessons)

Dafuq
    Thanks resident Norwegian. I'm saying same language group. The syllables sound similar,
    Which sounds closer to you german and swedish or french and german.

32. ISO #2282

33. ISO #2283

Someone calls it czech.
    I ask why.
    He says google translate told me so.
    I demonstrate how it says french, thereby showing contradiction.
    He backpeddles. I am going to call him out as scum, if the person posts have been misleading people and purposely confusing by going town=fbi; I'm going to call him more specifically fbi.

Someone calls it czech.
    I ask why.
    He says it looks czech/european.
    I'll say okay and move on.
    YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS BASED AROUND THE SCUM CHAT.

BECAUSE YOU ARE SCUM.

THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER.

PALADIN AND YUKI FOR SCUM.

THE END.

34. ISO #2284

hello comrades glorious godfather has arrived and as it seems my votes count as 3 votes so we have that.
    and i agree on toadettes absolutely great last will.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

35. ISO #2285

God! Not another example of you being involved in OGC again.

Wasn't last time where you learnt your lesson?
    I told yuki. That I don't particularly like him over skype?
    I don't see how thats OGC? am i not allowed to even speak with other players in same game?

36. ISO #2286

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    hello comrades glorious godfather has arrived and as it seems my votes count as 3 votes so we have that.
    v)o.o)^ lmao wut?

v)o.o)^

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

39. ISO #2289

YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS BASED AROUND THE SCUM CHAT.

BECAUSE YOU ARE SCUM.

THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER.

PALADIN AND YUKI FOR SCUM.

THE END.
    Is it based around scum chat? DEFINENTLY.
    Is it a theory? YES
    Did I do the same think in koopapolitics where I was town? YES
    Am I saying because of it that I'm willing to bet my life in game on it?NO

40. ISO #2290

You shouldn't reveal like this v(o.o(< because day 3 Paladin will spam vote on me v(o.o(<

v)o.o)^

41. ISO #2291

Well it's a good thing that your ally is considerably less scummy than you were >.>

So you agree that Paladin/ Yuki are opposing scum.

Now there's the issue of the last scum. We still don't know who they are.

42. ISO #2292

Is it a theory? YES
    Bitch please, it's based around scum chat BECAUSE ONLY SCUM HAVE ACCESS TO IT.

Why else would anyone come up with such a dumb theory UNLESS THEY KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN NIGHT CHAT?

43. ISO #2293

Is it a theory? YES
    Then why I bet my life to claim mafioso and you don't have a gut to claim your?

v)o.o)^

44. ISO #2294

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Nope.
    German likes to Schrewz and Schizw and Wholfz and Heufz.
    (dat stereotype)
    An example to listen to is that Hitler In The Bunker video, either the real source or the parodies that's run over the entire internet.
    That should give you an idea about German.

Then comes NRK, our norwegian broadcast TV channel which has just about anything weird.

Is it a theory? YES
    I like you man, but this is a serious slip coming from you lol.

45. ISO #2295

Well it's a good thing that your ally is considerably less scummy than you were >.>

So you agree that Paladin/ Yuki are opposing scum.

Now there's the issue of the last scum. We still don't know who they are.
    Who do you think the other scum is? If your logic is correct that me and paladin is a scum v)o.o)>?

v)o.o)^

46. ISO #2296

47. ISO #2297

Bitch please, it's based around scum chat BECAUSE ONLY SCUM HAVE ACCESS TO IT.

Why else would anyone come up with such a dumb theory UNLESS THEY KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING IN NIGHT CHAT?
    THEN WHY DID I TYPE DANKESCHON IN KOOPAPOLITICS?

48. ISO #2298

Then why I bet my life to claim mafioso and you don't have a gut to claim your?
    Yuki do not claim we still have a unknown consig out there ffs. HI FBI

49. ISO #2299

Can't believe I rather trust DarknessB last will more than anyone else (except Suntax and TheDarkestLight) he was correct about giving too much power role make everyone become lazy ass and the shitizen role (mafioso) become a useless in the eye of town(Mafia) v)o.o)>

v)o.o)^

50. ISO #2300

Who do you think the other scum is? If your logic is correct that me and paladin is a scum v)o.o)>?
    It depends on what role Paladin is, seeing as he is the most likely to flip Luciano.

I imagine that the last scum is in Sen/ deathworlds/ Orpz seeing as Suntax is very clearly NOT Tailor.