S-FM 175: Not Matrix6 - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 175: Not Matrix6

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    No, but it's very strange to be lynching people who have said virtually nothing. I am trying to get myself comfortable with that idea.
    1. Says the policy king, and 2. You really do favor no lynching, RLVG Jr
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    1. Says the policy king, and 2. You really do favor no lynching, RLVG Jr
    RLVG is a fine Forum Mafia player so I take this as a compliment -- thank you. It really shouldn't be a surprise that I am the anti-MattZed in terms of throwing Day 1 votes around liberally, other than blatant policy lynch situations. This isn't a policy lynch -- this is an AFK lynch.

4. ISO #204

RLVG is a fine Forum Mafia player so I take this as a compliment -- thank you. It really shouldn't be a surprise that I am the anti-MattZed in terms of throwing Day 1 votes around liberally, other than blatant policy lynch situations. This isn't a policy lynch -- this is an AFK lynch.
    This is a "holy shit we need to lynch someone now and the person who's not participating seems like just as fine of a candidate as any."
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    1-and-a-half hours left to day end and we still have 3 players in this game who aren't voting.
    I'm going to be around and I'm going to vote because I always do. Hold your fucking horses.

I'm not "as fine a candidate as any" - you were just desperate for any old lynch and figured mine would do, because it is you >.>

6. ISO #206

This is a "holy shit we need to lynch someone now and the person who's not participating seems like just as fine of a candidate as any."
    Ugh, fine -- this game is boring as hell anyway with no participation, and I don't want to sit here and have a circlejerk discussion about AFK players. Have it your way.

-vote GameFreak

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

The mob was tired after spending so many hours without achieving something. They decided to take a lunch break, since there are hundreds of sandwiches around, after all, but before that happened, someone suggested to kill GameFreak while he was using the toilets. Most agreed.
    He was a
    Vanilla, and left a last will:
    Quote Originally Posted by GameFreak
    I can't believe you all hammered while i was in the thread making a response , fucking absurd.
    You must have seen me reading the posts. Yeah i was inactive no joke , i got an exam in 10 hours.
    As it often happens after eating 12 sandwiches and bludgeoning innocents to death, the group got sleepy and decided to pause until the next day.

Day 2 start.
    Night actions and last wills must be sent at least one hour before the next day starts.

The Sandwich Lord is disappointed by your lack of enthusiasm. He'd also like you to know that this is in no way Sen's first time hosting, and that you cannot play the meta card on Sen. If those with barely any participation continue, you'll get replaced during the first hours of day 2.

9. ISO #209

A sudden loud noise woke up the group and lured them towards the kitchen, where they found Calix's cat eating the remains coming out of the meat processor.
    She was a
    Vanilla and left a last will:
    Quote Originally Posted by Calix
    This is a generic Last Will

I don't expect to die on Night 1 following my stunning performance, but there's always the slight chance that scum will consider me a potential threat regardless...

I believe that the rapid vote-hopping behaviour from MattZed and Toadette is worthy of pressure tomorrow.

DarknessB hammering with time to spare could suggest that a potential scum was on the line that he was wary of town switching over to. I will let the vote counts speak for themselves here.

If this eludes you, I can highly recommend the following: -vote Frog

If nothing else, it will generate discussion or LOUD NOISES. Because this is Frog we are talking about.

The survivors decided to use the remaining of her body to make more sandwiches, and then proceeded to start pointing fingers at each other.

3 votes to hammer.

Last edited by Orpz; January 24th, 2016 at 10:46 PM.

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    It's either GameFreak or MattZed, it seems.

Given what I recall, I'm not fond of either of them. I don't know if MattZed's weird reasoning is because he is frustrated town or scum looking for a lynch. However, Frog is on his train. I agree with Toadette that Frog is not giving me town vibes.

However, I'll reread the chat since I'm currently sheeping Toadette's opinion.
    ^this and your last will lacks basic reasoning with supporting evidence.

You were more harmful than helpful. RIP.

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

The thread closed very close to the end of the day. Many of us were there, but you were not, so that's more on you than us.

As Sen said, we need more activity on this thread if we're going to get anywhere.
    I was active all D1 with an alarm to come for end of thread.

We need alternative voting setups. E.g. Non hammer voting

I'm just pissed you closed the thread. It seemed like you did it as a reaction of pressure to vote, not because you believed GameFreak was guilty.

Honestly, I fault you a little less than the instigators.

What information was gained from the GameFreak lynch? O_o

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

Yeah, the state of this game is sad.

-vote Frog

I don't knwo why Frog town read me yesterday when I gave 0 effort, and I don't like it.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. ISO #218

I'm interesting in pressuring darkness.

-vote DarknessB
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Because I'm mad that thread closed early

-vote DarknessB
    This honestly really is a bad reason for Frog to be voting Darkness. Darkness made a pro town move by ending the day in a lynch instead of no lynch, which is always important in a vanilla game.

I was active all D1 with an alarm to come for end of thread.

We need alternative voting setups. E.g. Non hammer voting

I'm just pissed you closed the thread. It seemed like you did it as a reaction of pressure to vote, not because you believed GameFreak was guilty.

Honestly, I fault you a little less than the instigators.

What information was gained from the GameFreak lynch? O_o
    Frog knows better than anyone that in a vanilla setup like this, a no lynch gives scum a free pass. Frog even agreed with this point earlier when I stated it. No lynching = no lynched scum. Lynching = maybe a mislynch, but we at least have a chance to take scum down. Always worth that chance, except in MLYLO.

Frog is not making any sense here from a town standpoint. Darkness has raised 0 suspicion from me for hammering.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. ISO #220

Frog, even though this game hasn't seen much activity, where's the analysis? Where's the isos? Is it pure laziness?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

Lazy. I'll ISO in a bit
    Aight, keeping my vote on you for now though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. ISO #224

Not voting yet because this could be LYLO and 3 scum can just speedvote us to death.

-FOS Frog

Really, couldn't make it an hour-and-a-half before day ends? You know we needed to lynch, and you didn't think even two hours before lynch was a good time to show up?

25. ISO #225

Not voting yet because this could be LYLO and 3 scum can just speedvote us to death.

-FOS Frog

Really, couldn't make it an hour-and-a-half before day ends? You know we needed to lynch, and you didn't think even two hours before lynch was a good time to show up?
    Matt is correct that quick votes are just about the worst thing we could do here with flashbacks to Charmander's Revenge in mind.

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    This honestly really is a bad reason for Frog to be voting Darkness. Darkness made a pro town move by ending the day in a lynch instead of no lynch, which is always important in a vanilla game.

Frog knows better than anyone that in a vanilla setup like this, a no lynch gives scum a free pass. Frog even agreed with this point earlier when I stated it. No lynching = no lynched scum. Lynching = maybe a mislynch, but we at least have a chance to take scum down. Always worth that chance, except in MLYLO.

Frog is not making any sense here from a town standpoint. Darkness has raised 0 suspicion from me for hammering.
    We were also running out of time and there was the risk of someone signing off or not being around to hammer. People should know when days are ending and try to be around (looks at Frog, GameFreak).

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Typically, you pressure with some sort of questions, DW. The vote and run strategy tends to be kind of dicey in my experience.
    DarknessB I would like to ask you

1. What roles do you believe the scum team has.

2. If you were scum, who would you target (following the list of roles you posted above) and why.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #232

welll... I'm dead in koopolitics. So what's happening here... let's the couple posts there were for today XD
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

33. ISO #233

okay, from what I gathered.

Mattzed hasn't talked yet.
    Spruance is lost.
    DarknessB did a strong town move with the hammer.
    Toadette claims she was town read from nothing... how am I to not interpret that as a town read?!?!
    Frog is blasting DarknessB and couldn't show up 1.5h b4 day end... scum read
    ME, just died in koopolitics and showed up here to check the few posts that were..... posted
    You fucking moronic idiot toadette!!!!! Use your fucking head. That first push on me was fine, then people let off... THAT WAS A GOOD PLAY, but pushing on me again... WTF are you thinking?!?!?!! I'm a more important role than you are and I can give use a role.... now I'll have to find a hidden way to give you that role in case I freakin die. god fucking damnit

34. ISO #234

There's been like 20 messages in over a day, and over 90% of those have been done by the same 3 players.
    I'm not gonna bother adjusting my schedule to work on a game where half of the players don't give a fuck about it.

Orpz, feel free to archive this. I think I'm gonna follow all of the veterans and don't bother with anything but the main FM. I miss the playerbase of a couple years ago.

35. ISO #235

Hostile Takeover incoming.

Hello friends, it's me! I have decided to keep this game running by replacing in as a host
    Now this is totally unprecedented, but I have received all the information I need as a host.

After eating the Calix sandwiches, the mob was still hungry. It was tiring work to point fingers and kill each other. However this time the mob brought reason to the discussion.
    "What if...our enemy isn't among us?"
    "What if...it's the guy pretending to be dead on the bathroom floor the whole time, and the key is in the bathtub drain?"
    Sen never saw it coming. He had left to make himself a sandwich, and turned around only to stare down the wrong end of a pitchfork.

Sen was lynched. His role was Host.

Resetting votes...

Players List:
    Deathworlds
    Toadette
    MattZed
    Spruance
    Thornholt
    Frog
    DarknessB

Graveyard:
    Gamefreak (Vanilla) -- Lynched on Day 1
    Calix (Vanilla) -- Killed on Night 1

DAY 2 WILL END AT THIS TIME (UPDATED!!!!)
    Last edited by Orpz; January 20th, 2016 at 07:24 PM.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

Let's get this started!

-FOS on Frog again

Promising a lot of activity, but not delivering. Tries to direct players without contributing himself.
    Yeah, we need to get players into the thread in the first place to start having conversations. We're both active players, MattZed -- what do you think the best approach is?

I see Spruance floating around too who is in this game.

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

-vote Frog

I see no reason to not lynch Frog.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

As much fun as it is talking to myself, someone else is going to need to post for there to be a game...
    Naw, you're doing great by yourself.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

43. ISO #243

Yeah, we need to get players into the thread in the first place to start having conversations. We're both active players, MattZed -- what do you think the best approach is?

I see Spruance floating around too who is in this game.
    4-5 town left, and this may be LYLO. If we don't have at least 2 people having received significant pressure today, game over.

MattZed's plan for participation:
    Everyone please answer the following questions:
    1. Who is your top scumread and why?
    2. Who is your top townread and why?
    3. Were you roleblocked last night?

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

Top scumread - Frog, for the reasons I stated
    Top townread - Darkness actually, for being pro town on day 1
    3 - no

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

46. ISO #246

Responses below:

4-5 town left, and this may be LYLO. If we don't have at least 2 people having received significant pressure today, game over.

MattZed's plan for participation:
    Everyone please answer the following questions:
    1. Who is your top scumread and why?
    Probably Frog, given his earlier posts. I feel like this might be too easy though -- in a high lurking game like this wouldn't scum lurk?
    If not Frog, something bothers me about how Thornholt has played so far. I know he replaced in late, but I feel like he's been around without posting. Could be the good old lurk to win.

2. Who is your top townread and why?
    Toadette, because she has been to move the game forward and has taken sensible approaches thus far.

3. Were you roleblocked last night?
    No.

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

Toadette and Darkness are bold to publicly admit to buddying like that!

To meta Firebringer, he replaced out of here, but stayed in a game where he was scum. Gotta be cit.
    There are like three of us playing this game right now, lol. The rest of the game are empty slots -- there really weren't that many choices unless you want us to go back to Day 1 and try to analyze the 2 posts by deathworlds or Spruance.

49. ISO #249

Toadette and Darkness are bold to publicly admit to buddying like that!

To meta Firebringer, he replaced out of here, but stayed in a game where he was scum. Gotta be cit.
    Buddying actually isn't a "both of you are scum" tell - buddying is if I clear Darkness and I'm scum and he's not it's cause I'm trying to pocket him as my buddy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

50. ISO #250