Hillary Clinton Fan Club
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Hillary Clinton Fan Club

You go girl.

Graduated from Wellesley first in her class.
    Graduated from Yale Law School.
    Partner of prestigious law firm for over 20 years.
    Created and chaired countless charitable legal councils and foundations.
    In '93 created the same healthcare plan that was again proposed by Obama virtually unchanged (later majorly changed to get passed as affordable health care act)
    First female senator from New York.
    Served as Secretary of State.

Most overqualified candidate.

First future female POTUS.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Hillary Clinton Fan Club

I'm voting for Bernard in the primaries but still open to Hillary if she goes on to the general election.

Trump has to be stumped, and it's pretty clear that he's immune to self-stumping.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Statistically speaking, voting is one of the least American things you can do.
    I'm going for the refreshments provided at my voting center

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

You have got to be trolling, frog. Real liberals must hate her even more than real conservatives hate Jeb Bush.

She's a washed up limousine liberal with more skeletons in her closet than an anthropology department. I'm honestly surprised "My Turn" isn't her official campaign slogan, seeing as it's her most legitimate claim to any office. That photo of Ambassador Stevens being sodomized to death in Benghazi is the most stinging indictment possible of her term as Secretary of State. But that's the least of the blood on her hands, I'm certain.

She and her crook husband have been on the convenient side of every issue. She was for the Iraq war when it was fashionable. She was against gay marriage when it was fashionable. She was pro-deportation and immigration law enforcement in the 1990s, but is against it now that she needs on the Latino vote. Who even knows where she stands on free trade?

Hillary has always been all ambition and no principle. She (and her husband) are disgusting people not at all like you and me, who will say or do anything to gain money and (especially) power. I just hope she loses and goes back to making millions with ludicrous speaker's fees so the rest of us can be spared of her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

9. ISO #9

Woman become the president? She gonna need a heartless mind if she want to be the president lol.....
    - Send more troop to killzone....
    - Accepted to become a puppet of pentagon
    - Much more bloody political.....
    v)o.o)v....

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Woman become the president? She gonna need a heartless mind if she want to be the president lol.....
    - Send more troop to killzone....
    - Accepted to become a puppet of pentagon
    - Much more bloody political.....
    v)o.o)v....
    This ain't 1910, women aren't all fainting girly-girls.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    This ain't 1910, women aren't all fainting girly-girls.
    -send troops to killzone: does she really want to kill people?
    -accepted to become a puppet of pentago: EVERY president is a puppet
    Much more bloody political: she's old, it's she still want to handle this job? Healthy enough?

v)o.o)^

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

-send troops to killzone: does she really want to kill people?
    -accepted to become a puppet of pentago: EVERY president is a puppet
    Much more bloody political: she's old, it's she still want to handle this job? Healthy enough?
    She's younger than Ronnie Ray-Gun was.

Lots of Presidents are on the old side.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    She's younger than Ronnie Ray-Gun was.

Lots of Presidents are on the old side.
    She'll be 9 months younger than Reagan was and still be the second-oldest president. Many historians have expressed concern that Reagan suffered from age-related problems that impaired his ability as president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Yeah, I don't think Hillary's age is a big deal. Even my man Bernard should be good for the next few years if doctors clear him for good health.

There's a professor emeritus at my school who's almost 90 years old (he got his PhD in 1955) and just stopped teaching last year. Granted, running a country is significantly more difficult than teaching undergraduates math, but he's a good reason why I believe that the main candidates' age shouldn't be a huge factor.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Why does feminism carry heinous undertones in popular redneck culture?
    Because Tumblr and fanatics.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

The fact that she's a woman should NOT affect her legitimacy and overall qualification as a candidate. You implied that the fact she's a female senator from NY makes her a more electable candidate than someone who's not a woman.

Voting for someone because of their gender isn't "feminism" - it's discrimination, and people should never settle on a candidate solely because of their gender.

Also, her academic qualifications and contributions are matched, if not surpassed by most other candidates. Sanders went to UChicago, Trump went to UPenn, Cruz went to Harvard, Fiorina went to MIT... the list goes on.

"Why does feminism carry heinous undertones in popular redneck culture?"

It's unfair to generalize people that are against certain feminist values as "rednecks". I'm a second year at Princeton (an overwhelmingly liberal school - we're certainly not rednecks), and many of my friends have openly voiced arguments against feminism, saying that it promotes aggression and the victimization of women.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't vote for Hillary just because you think it's "feminism". Open your mind and consider other potential candidates, even if they're not women. The United States will likely have a female president in the future, so don't rush. Make your decision without taking gender into account.
    Last edited by KJS; July 1st, 2016 at 11:57 PM. Reason: clarification

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Don't get me wrong - I think Clinton would make a fine President.

However, the fact that she's a woman should NOT affect her legitimacy and overall qualification as a candidate. You implied that the fact she's a female senator from NY makes her a more electable candidate than someone who's not a woman.
    She broke barriers because she's that damn good.

Voting for someone because of their gender isn't "feminism" - it's discrimination, and people should never settle on a candidate solely because of their gender.
    You sound like a misogynist trying not to sound like a misogynist. It's just a random anti-woman comment.

Also, her academic qualifications and contributions are matched, if not surpassed by most other candidates. Sanders went to UChicago, Trump went to UPenn, Cruz went to Harvard, Fiorina went to MIT... the list goes on.
    Bernie Sanders:
    Started some random college. Transferred to UChicago for Bachelors. That's it.

Trump didn't finish his bachelors at Fordham.
    He went to UPenn Wharton to get a bachelors because it was the only school offering a program in real estate.

Point is, you're either purposefully trolling or legitimately brainwashed.

No one outclasses Hillary in relevant education, experience, and honors.

Test. Find one other Rhodes Scholar candidate. Dare you kid. ;-)

"Why does feminism carry heinous undertones in popular redneck culture?"

It's unfair to generalize people that are against certain feminist values as "rednecks". I'm a second year at Princeton (an overwhelmingly liberal school - we're certainly not rednecks), and many of my friends have openly voiced arguments against feminism, saying that it promotes aggression and the victimization of women.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't vote for Hillary just because you think it's "feminism". Open your mind and consider other potential candidates, even if they're not women. The United States will likely have a female president in the future, so don't rush. Make your decision without taking gender into account.
    Nah. I will ONLY vote based on gender. (wtf did I say that?) You seem to downplay the momentous impact electing a female President would elicit, either because you actually are that clueless about the world (turns out you are a kid), are a brainwashed misogynist because you believe it's socially acceptable amongst rednecks, or you think it's funny because you enjoy trolling. I think it's the combo.

I will say this- redneck is a strawman that is always a symbol of regressive policies that serve to impede progress. I'd love to read whatever papers you've put your name to titled, "My Views Against Feminism".

You're a middle schooler who has no grasp of the world, churns out what views are spoon fed, and can't even vote imo.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

She broke barriers because she's that damn good.

You sound like a misogynist trying not to sound like a misogynist. It's just a random anti-woman comment.

Bernie Sanders:
    Started some random college. Transferred to UChicago for Bachelors. That's it.

Trump didn't finish his bachelors at Fordham.
    He went to UPenn Wharton to get a bachelors because it was the only school offering a program in real estate.

Point is, you're either purposefully trolling or legitimately brainwashed.

No one outclasses Hillary in relevant education, experience, and honors.

Test. Find one other Rhodes Scholar candidate. Dare you kid. ;-)

Nah. I will ONLY vote based on gender. (wtf did I say that?) You seem to downplay the momentous impact electing a female President would elicit, either because you actually are that clueless about the world (turns out you are a kid), are a brainwashed misogynist because you believe it's socially acceptable amongst rednecks, or you think it's funny because you enjoy trolling. I think it's the combo.

I will say this- redneck is a strawman that is always a symbol of regressive policies that serve to impede progress. I'd love to read whatever papers you've put your name to titled, "My Views Against Feminism".

You're a middle schooler who has no grasp of the world, churns out what views are spoon fed, and can't even vote imo.
    Gg, Frog is scum hunting

v)o.o)^

29. ISO #29

Seriously, I can get your paper reviewed by The Daily Princetonian. Put your name on the paper. I'll help get your name out there.
    Get in the game and be my scum partners again v(o.o(^!!!

v)o.o)^

30. ISO #30

Gg, Frog is scum hunting
    Lol. That post definitely wasn't about Hillary. I'm just hungry for a game.

Get in the game and be my scum partners again v(o.o(^!!!
    Probably next week I'll have more free time to pull something together. Need to finish up a deal and hang out in Austin with Helz and Slaol first before I'm settled back in Dubai.

31. ISO #31

I was going to spend time to type up a response, but you honestly don't deserve one.

If anyone's brainwashed/spoon-fed, it's you. Get off the internet, stop forming your views based off of Tumblr posts, and learn to respect another opinion without trying to belittle others by calling them "kids", "middle schoolers" or "brainwashed misogynists".

I'm guessing you're not like this in real life - or rather, I seriously hope you're not. If so, you might want to end it before you poison people you hold dear and lose people who respect you (although I seriously doubt there are any).

See you.

32. ISO #32

Given that Clinton has previously been schlonged by a first-term Senator for the Democratic nomination, how could she possibly hold off a two-term senator like Orpz' buddy Bernard?
    Last edited by MattZed; January 14th, 2016 at 03:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

I was going to spend time to type up a response, but you honestly don't deserve one.

If anyone's brainwashed/spoon-fed, it's you. Get off the internet, stop forming your views based off of Tumblr posts, and learn to respect another opinion without trying to belittle others by calling them "kids", "middle schoolers" or "brainwashed misogynists".

I'm guessing you're not like this in real life - or rather, I seriously hope you're not. If so, you might want to end it before you poison people you hold dear and lose people who respect you (although I seriously doubt there are any).

See you.
    This ->

Seriously, I can get your paper reviewed by The Daily Princetonian. Put your name on the paper. I'll help get your name out there.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    My life goal is to have a thread pertaining to feminism that doesn't come with a bunch of shit-flinging, polarised opinions and 'witty' comments.

What is it about feminism, of all of the things to worry about, that makes people react like this?

Let's start one. Although I can't even comprehend any serious arguments against feminism.

38. ISO #38

Let's start one. Although I can't even comprehend any serious arguments against feminism.
    I feel that there's going to be a lot of room for interpretation with your current responses, considering how many groups can fall under the 'feminism' umbrella. We would be very likely to make assumptions about the other's perspective. What specifically are your views?

I don't mean "I agree men and women should have equal rights" because you will be hard-pressed to find someone that disagrees with this viewpoint. I mean what topics do you feel the most strongly about? What issues are women currently facing today that you feel do not receive enough attention? Views on abortion, rape culture (if you think that exists), racism and trans issues, etc etc, since they go together for a lot of people. Just to get a clue as to where you stand.

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I feel that there's going to be a lot of room for interpretation with your current responses, considering how many groups can fall under the 'feminism' umbrella. We would be very likely to make assumptions about the other's perspective. What specifically are your views?

I don't mean "I agree men and women should have equal rights" because you will be hard-pressed to find someone that disagrees with this viewpoint. I mean what topics do you feel the most strongly about? What issues are women currently facing today that you feel do not receive enough attention? Views on abortion, rape culture (if you think that exists), racism and trans issues, etc etc, since they go together for a lot of people. Just to get a clue as to where you stand.
    Wow, calling for a civil, thoughtful argument on the topic? I'll bite.

I don't think many people can seriously argue with the premise that "men and women have equal rights". Perhaps, some very traditional religious folks might believe, for example, that women should be subservient to men per the tenets of their beliefs, and therefore, feminism is incompatible with their religious code and for that reason, problematic. Can't really do anything about that, other than hope their beliefs evolve with time or die out with their generation. Moving on.

Second category of anti-"feminists" are those who view current public policy as advantageous to women vs. being equal -- i.e. those who disagree with affirmative action, bemoan the fact that women are typically allowed to have their own groups in society, but most men's groups have been forced to become co-ed, etc. This is at least a little bit of a better argument than #1, in the sense that you can debate this. Another example might be the fact that women are not required in the U.S. to register for Selective Service (which for those not familiar, is how the U.S. would organize a military draft in the extreme unlikelihood it deviates from a volunteer army in the future).

Third, are people who associate feminism with liberalism generally and who may not support the latter in terms of their personal or political beliefs. For example, things like abortion, affirmative action, and the like. This is a bit different from #2 because it's more about the political beliefs vs. their impact on you. In contrast, #2 is more likely some guy who got narrowly rejected from an engineering school and blames affirmative action because there might have been female applicants with lower raw test numbers who got in (whole other discussion there).

Finally, there are just the people uncomfortable with women being in a position of power and view feminism as eroding their advantage or masculinity in some way. This might be the most common reason for posters here. I.e. the whole "it's not cool to be nice to women" mentality among younger males, either because you feel like you don't understand them well or find them threatening for some reason (either in a hostility "stay off my turf" sort of a way or in a "let me pull your hair because I secretly like you" sort of a way). Basically, if you're not comfortable with women in general, you're probably not likely to want them to become more empowered in society.

And yes, I realize this was way too long -- props for anyone who actually reads this, lol.

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    I'm voting for Bernard in the primaries but still open to Hillary if she goes on to the general election.

Trump has to be stumped, and it's pretty clear that he's immune to self-stumping.
    This 100%. Bernie is the true liberal candidate - Hillary's pretty much half Republican.

But I definitely prefer Hillary over Trump or any other Republican candidate running.

I'm a feminist...

I believe men and women should be treated equally.

That's literally the definition.

:toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

A...lady Margaret Thatcher, may i ask you how to fly too the moon v)o.o)^?
    Because i ask a man name Armstrong and now he step on the moon but the woman didn't step on the moon yet v(o.o(<

v)o.o)^

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

I'm a feminist...

I believe men and women should be treated equally.

That's literally the definition.

Join Communism v(x.o(^!!!
    We have equality for woman and men v)o.o)>!!!!
    We have Red ^(o.o(^
    We have ak-47 v(o.o(<
    We have patriot v)o.o)^
    We have (mother)land ^)o.o)^
    But we don't have capitalism v)o.o)v......

v)o.o)^

44. ISO #44

Join Communism v(x.o(^!!!
    We have equality for woman and men v)o.o)>!!!!
    We have Red ^(o.o(^
    We have ak-47 v(o.o(<
    We have patriot v)o.o)^
    We have (mother)land ^)o.o)^
    But we don't have capitalism v)o.o)v......
    Nah, Democracy ftw ;).
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    I just fit a more Democracy overall than a communism type of person, just different opinions overall.
    M'kay v(x.o(<
    If you are democracy then don't forget to praise the money v)x.o)^!!!!

v)o.o)^

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

I find it hilarious that there are still people who unironically support Hillary. You would think her CONSTANT flip-flopping would have made her unelectable by now. Even her own party is abandoning her for Sanders at this point, as the New Hampshire and Iowa polling shows.

Frog, your disdain for "rednecks" whose views differ from yours and your judging the candidates almost solely by their educational achievements shows a deep-seated snobbery that I find slightly hypocritical of a liberal. Not all of us start at the same point in life. Plenty of highly educated people wash up in life and achieve nothing, and plenty of less-educated people take a while to blossom in their careers. Among the U.S. presidents who never held bachelor's degrees: George Washington, Harry Truman, and Abraham Lincoln (he had only one year of formal schooling of any kind, and was almost entirely self-educated). You might recognize those as names that habitually grace the "best presidents of all time" lists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Mafia will be very interesting for the duration of this sentence, and lots of individuals' tummys will hurt from laughing so hard. I've had to fall out of my chair and lie on the ground before, as it was just too painful to laugh LOL.

50. ISO #50