5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by FYRE View Post
    I want to kill myself
    My role as an enabler in life feels conflicted when presented with this situation. On one hand no one should do that. On the other I want to support you in your endeavors. It's very hard to deal with for me.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Dearest my good friend Frog,

You will not get your account back until you deliver the goods.

My demands if you have forgotten were for you to change your avatar to a Fire Frog and keep it as such for a year. You will receive your account back once I get the obligatory deposit in case you try to change your avatar some point mid year.

This deposit is at the predetermined agreed amount and I expect it along with your avatar change within the week.

Have a happy holidays.

Your evil friend,
    Firebringer
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I had a good Christmas no work,lots of socks,food and my bonus pay about to be wasted on boxing day sales lol hope the american comrades are having a good christmas and same to my british brethren who are probably either drunk,stoned or sleeping
    Merry Christmas to you all
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    I had a good Christmas no work,lots of socks,food and my bonus pay about to be wasted on boxing day sales lol hope the american comrades are having a good christmas and same to my british brethren who are probably either drunk,stoned or sleeping
    Merry Christmas to you all
    Udachi......there is only vodka......me...and you.... In this lonely Christmas.......no friends.....no family......

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~