The Weather
Register

User Tag List

Thread: The Weather

1. ISO #1

The Weather

This is the place where with comfortable certainty you've exhausted all other conversation topics. Here we resort to talking about the weather and, occasionally, yell at kids to get off our lawn.

Just flew into Houston. Damn it's cold. Did everyone leave their fridges open?? FFS, this is supposed to be the warmest area of the states and I'm shivering my ass off.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: The Weather

I'm heading straight to Mexico, just connecting through. But I can't even imagine Ohio atm. You'd have to wear a scarf or an overcoat or 2.

It's weird being back in the states. There's a significant decrease in Pakistani, Indian, Philippino workers. Everyone is white. It's very perplexing.

I should start taking a presidential poll here in the airport bar.

...*more drunken rambles*...

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Lol. I'm planning on meeting up with a Brit bud in Somaliand jan or feb. might go to a party in London after that. Any time after March... I kind of want to visit in April. Like when uni is still going on. ;-) met this chill American studying in London I've kept in contact with. The one who needs a muzzle. She's beaming with class. :-P
    Ah well I used all my holidays up till april ya see haha! maybe somrtime arou nd then.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    I'm heading straight to Mexico, just connecting through. But I can't even imagine Ohio atm. You'd have to wear a scarf or an overcoat or 2.

It's weird being back in the states. There's a significant decrease in Pakistani, Indian, Philippino workers. Everyone is white. It's very perplexing.

I should start taking a presidential poll here in the airport bar.

...*more drunken rambles*...

Well, you're in the South, so...

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28