3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Re: S-FM 167: Standard

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    im on mobile too, and im posting the exact way id like to post
    Me too. Bad excuse ika.

That being said he's posted more in the first hours of this day than he has in the last six games he's played combined. Keep it coming ika.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Me too. Bad excuse ika.

That being said he's posted more in the first hours of this day than he has in the last six games he's played combined. Keep it coming ika.
    why the hell are you attacking ika right now? The last few posts is you attacking ika. I dont it at all, whats done is done, let ika post at his own pace

8. ISO #58

why the hell are you attacking ika right now? The last few posts is you attacking ika. I dont it at all, whats done is done, let ika post at his own pace
    Lol why are you so defensive of ika?

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Let push for discussion, calix whats your opinion on yukitaka Oni and Frog?
    I don't have much of an opinion on Yuki. As far as I am aware, Day 1 is often used for trolling, so in that sense, they could be opportunistic scum trying to use that to their advantage. The post you mentioned (about the doctor) could have been their attempt at soft-claiming a TPR as well, so it can be taken either way.

Frog could be anything in my eyes, but I'll lean town for now. Town because he's doing his usual thing on Day 1 of proposing theories, trying to organise town, etc etc. Neutral because a) he's quite hard to read Day 1 and b) his initial commentary of your votes could be scum taking the opportunity to try and lead an easy lynch on a town member.

I'll give ika a few more hours before I actually consider his four posts scummy. That's still more than several players here and for him, it's a decent amount.

I'm aware that I sound ambivalent, so ask me anything and I'll reply when I get back (as I have to leave in 10 minutes).

11. ISO #61

counter question is not cool, answer me first
    I wouldn't consider my posts an attack on ika in any way. Now you - why so defensive of him?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I don't have much of an opinion on Yuki. As far as I am aware, Day 1 is often used for trolling, so in that sense, they could be opportunistic scum trying to use that to their advantage. The post you mentioned (about the doctor) could have been their attempt at soft-claiming a TPR as well, so it can be taken either way.

Frog could be anything in my eyes, but I'll lean town for now. Town because he's doing his usual thing on Day 1 of proposing theories, trying to organise town, etc etc. Neutral because a) he's quite hard to read Day 1 and b) his initial commentary of your votes could be scum taking the opportunity to try and lead an easy lynch on a town member.

I'll give ika a few more hours before I actually consider his four posts scummy. That's still more than several players here and for him, it's a decent amount.

I'm aware that I sound ambivalent, so ask me anything and I'll reply when I get back (as I have to leave in 10 minutes).
    1st paragraph said: scum trolls d1, yuki trolls, 1+1=2 yuki is scum/doctor lynhing anyone who claim doc

2nd paragraph said: frog could be anything. everybody could be anything, gj Eistein!

3rd paragrph said: ika posted 4 times, false its 6!

4th paragraph said: im making excuses why im lurking bai

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

I'm not opposed to remaining on the MikeCall train, especially as he managed to get to L-3 at one point. The votes could also be due to a neutral going along with the flow as opposed to bussing, but I'll reserve judgment until he actually appears.

As for POD being a jester, I'm inclined to disagree as he's being a bit too obvious about it. Seeing as it's the first day, it could also just be POD trolling, which is how I initially interpreted his posts. I wouldn't mind lynching him either if he continues the behaviour, however. If he's jester, then I'd prefer to get 1 neutral and 1 town/ mafia down early on as opposed to leaving a potential scum to distract town.

Also, where do I go to turn off the 'you have new posts that you may wish to review' feature? It's rather annoying T.T

I'm pretty sure we have enough people lurking around to pull off a lynch. I'm in favour of one.
    You, I like. You're going on my Wouldn't Lynch list for the first 3 days.

I think PoD may be trying something fancy, which is why I probably won't end up voting him today, even though he is one of my leading options.

As for the RVS train - it's unusual for an RVS train to actually be pushed through without reason. I want to see if the current votes double down or not - and why.

18. ISO #68

i wouldnt consider my posts an defense on ika in any way. now you - you last 2 posts complained how ika always lurk in every sfms. who cares about the past sfms, were focusing on this one
    It wasn't so much a complaint as a trolly impersonation of ika followed by an approval of the number of posts.

If ika has a problem with my jokey attitude towards him I invite him to say so and I'll back off and respect that. He has made no such comment however and I figure he's brushing it off as nothing since he's not said anything.

I find it weird how you feel the need to jump to ikas defense over this when he hasn't indicated that he has a problem with said posts that I've done time and time again, even pushing to policy lynch him before. Want his emotional support and vote?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    You, I like. You're going on my Wouldn't Lynch list for the first 3 days.

I think PoD may be trying something fancy, which is why I probably won't end up voting him today, even though he is one of my leading options.

As for the RVS train - it's unusual for an RVS train to actually be pushed through without reason. I want to see if the current votes double down or not - and why.
    Ill take that as a compliment. There is no such thing as an RVS except for maybe the first post. If you analyze every votes, you will notice theyre not random.

The first vote on Mikecall is probably a grudge vote, the rest of the votes are people who wanted to sheep

20. ISO #70

It wasn't so much a complaint as a trolly impersonation of ika followed by an approval of the number of posts.

If ika has a problem with my jokey attitude towards him I invite him to say so and I'll back off and respect that. He has made no such comment however and I figure he's brushing it off as nothing since he's not said anything.

I find it weird how you feel the need to jump to ikas defense over this when he hasn't indicated that he has a problem with said posts that I've done time and time again, even pushing to policy lynch him before. Want his emotional support and vote?
    youre forgetting that this is just a game, ika is a living breathing person outside of this game who have feeling and sexual fantasy about one girl somewhere in the world

my point is, youre encouraging him to lurk

21. ISO #71

Have we played together before? Seriously though, I propose doctor heal Calix. Obvious town is obvious. Suggests all possible theories unfiltered, and has done so on enough players that I get a good taste of what's to come from Calix.

22. ISO #72

Have we played together before? Seriously though, I propose doctor heal Calix. Obvious town is obvious. Suggests all possible theories unfiltered, and has done so on enough players that I get a good taste of what's to come from Calix.
    What if it's a scum who didn't read the rolecard?

We don't really know that.
    Those who plays the first day without reading the rolecard all sexually identify themselves as potato's.

23. ISO #73

youre forgetting that this is just a game, ika is a living breathing person outside of this game who have feeling and sexual fantasy about one girl somewhere in the world

my point is, youre encouraging him to lurk
    You're right, its just a game. If you're insinuating that I'm harassing ika that is not my intention and like I said I invite ika to say so and I'll stop.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. ISO #74

theres no way someone is 100% town when he only posted 3 times im sure you read my reply to his post and i find him scum. if anything vig or jailor should target him

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post

Those who plays the first day without reading the rolecard all sexually identify themselves as potato's.
    Waiting on your no lynch proposal, RLVG

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26. ISO #76

Although this is a very good point, buddying etc. - Ika is in this game, let him play as he plays. We'll recognize his playstyle. If it's particularly more involved, then it will show. If not, then yes, Ika would be an easy lynch if there's nothing else to go off.

27. ISO #77

theres no way someone is 100% town when he only posted 3 times im sure you read my reply to his post and i find him scum. if anything vig or jailor should target him
    I don't have a read yet on the guy yet but I agree that strongly townreading him this early is forced or silly or both.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Ill take that as a compliment. There is no such thing as an RVS except for maybe the first post. If you analyze every votes, you will notice theyre not random.

The first vote on Mikecall is probably a grudge vote, the rest of the votes are people who wanted to sheep
    I recognize this... Calix gave a solid defense. I want to hear from Iced_Monopoly on whether or not he would defend his current vote, why, and whether he would place his vote elsewhere.

35. ISO #85

whos the first person to vote you? because that person is definitely not me
    But you are the one that wanted to keep it going, same with Calix, who was the first, and iced it would of seemed, going to look through these and see they would want to vote me that easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    But you are the one that wanted to keep it going, same with Calix, who was the first, and iced it would of seemed, going to look through these and see they would want to vote me that easy.
    my reasoning said that the rest of the votes wouldve been a sheep vote. No matter who Calix voted, I wouldve voted whoever he voted in my first post as a sheep vote

38. ISO #88

You consider him opportunistic? In his read on me, which is essentially a read on himself, he considers this as a point. You think he's merely sheeping? He's made a convincing, at least to me, argument for maintaining his vote for the time being.

39. ISO #89

Hello all, might as well kick this off. Let's see if I don't screw up this voting process...

-vote Mikecall

Since it says you're online and all.
    And when I had to go off, seems legit, but got to love that even when I didn't post, you would still harbour some of that voting rage towards me. Don't think your getting out of my suspicion that easy.

40. ISO #90

You consider him opportunistic? In his read on me, which is essentially a read on himself, he considers this as a point. You think he's merely sheeping? He's made a convincing, at least to me, argument for maintaining his vote for the time being.
    where did i said he was sheeping people. I said people were sheeping him
    god you need to take your eyeballs out and boil them and put it bakc in your head

41. ISO #91

LOL! I considered doing this, but I succumbed to reading my rolecard. Mostly because I decided it takes away an important aspect of the game and absolutely renders D1 useless. I'll follow up on this comment with a more recent post you made.

Off to work.

You'll miss me.

Will randomly check in via mewbil phun gews.

Bai.

Before I leave :

Spoiler : Very Important Message :
    I PROPOSE THAT WE DO A LYNCH DAY BY VOTING "RANDOM" AND HAVE THE HOST RANDOM THE LYNCH
    Two main thoughts on this -

Yes - obviously this isn't a real option, but allowing a random lynch disables scum from being able to protect themselves by leading conversation, or allowing Tvt to play out.

No - Statistically, the random will hit a Town instead of a Scum.

No - It renders D1 interactions useless and nothing to work with D2 (votes, reads, would lynch, wouldn't lynch lists, etc.)

Overall, it's a resounding No. And I'm placing you, RLVG, on my maybe lynch list now.

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

it bother a bystander now back off punk
    While I will back off of ika because this is a silly argument, itay have implications to the game. I find it wildly inconsistent how you jumped to his defense but didn't jump to mine when I was openly harassed my first game. So there feels like an underlying motive there.

I'm leaning towards jester for you as Frog mentioned earlier. You seem to want to argue for the sake of arguing about anything.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

While I will back off of ika because this is a silly argument, itay have implications to the game. I find it wildly inconsistent how you jumped to his defense but didn't jump to mine when I was openly harassed my first game. So there feels like an underlying motive there.

I'm leaning towards jester for you as Frog mentioned earlier. You seem to want to argue for the sake of arguing about anything.
    maybe because im friend with ika and i thought you were a smurf in your first sfm

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

I'm not opposed to remaining on the MikeCall train, especially as he managed to get to L-3 at one point. The votes could also be due to a neutral going along with the flow as opposed to bussing, but I'll reserve judgment until he actually appears.

As for POD being a jester, I'm inclined to disagree as he's being a bit too obvious about it. Seeing as it's the first day, it could also just be POD trolling, which is how I initially interpreted his posts. I wouldn't mind lynching him either if he continues the behaviour, however. If he's jester, then I'd prefer to get 1 neutral and 1 town/ mafia down early on as opposed to leaving a potential scum to distract town.

Also, where do I go to turn off the 'you have new posts that you may wish to review' feature? It's rather annoying T.T

I'm pretty sure we have enough people lurking around to pull off a lynch. I'm in favour of one.

So so you want a random lynch, I find this to actually be an anti town post, you want to make it so scum can gain a chance to kill more people with having a big possibility to hit town. That being said, if you are not opposed to be against my train, why start it in the first place, with that said, with the amount of votes that was placed on me, I would of said Calix is a good scum to think about.