1. ISO #101

Re: S-Fm 165 Greater idea

Quote Originally Posted by Vedith View Post
    Over confidence, or crumb? I wonder...
    Up to you to decide
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. ISO #102

So who else has given information up to this stage?
    Shitposting isn't align indication, given negative contribution...
    And starting a train on someone else isn't align indication.
    Many of us (Fire, me, Toadette among others) have explained why they discarded their role card. slendermenz just shitposted with "I'm Town" and tried to start a train against Toadette. I know you're new to this site and its meta, but it's not that hard to understand. Toadette gave us three possible reasons why she would have discarded a strong Town card. Whereas slendermenz just chuckles about being suspicious.

None of these things indicate alignment, but I'm more inclined to lynch the person who isn't posting anything of value than the person who is.

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Many of us (Fire, me, Toadette among others) have explained why they discarded their role card. slendermenz just shitposted with "I'm Town" and tried to start a train against Toadette. I know you're new to this site and its meta, but it's not that hard to understand. Toadette gave us three possible reasons why she would have discarded a strong Town card. Whereas slendermenz just chuckles about being suspicious.

None of these things indicate alignment, but I'm more inclined to lynch the person who isn't posting anything of value than the person who is.
    Add RLVG to the mix as well as a contributor. I'm sure there are others, but slendermenz is in the rare category of "has posted a lot, but nothing useful at all". That's not where you want to be. If he gets back and starts contributing, I'll consider unvoting, but I think my vote is very appropriate right now.

4. ISO #104

And you are fine with the role Mason/Doc disposed of and reasoning to back it? This should be the concern...
    So what you are basically doing is a policy lynch - Someone hasn't added value to the game as of yet, lynch. I'm sure there are other names who haven't given anything to the game as of yet.
    And that's my plan...

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

And you are fine with the role Mason/Doc disposed of and reasoning to back it? This should be the concern...
    So what you are basically doing is a policy lynch - Someone hasn't added value to the game as of yet, lynch. I'm sure there are other names who haven't given anything to the game as of yet.
    I'm not 100% fine with it, but Toadette explained her reasoning, which I'm willing to accept for now. Of course, we should keep an eye on her and press her more in the days to come. Far more dangerous are the people we allow to get away with not contributing and trying to throw votes around for no apparent reason.

It's a pressure vote and message to slendermenz -- start contributing or else. At the very least, stop derailing chat with inane posts.

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    -vote Vedith

Vedith is trying to look town, ergo he is scum.
    GG.
    It's not even that -- it's more like he seems to object to the idea of pressuring someone, who has shitpost and tried to start a train, into being a better contributor. Makes me suspect that the two might be aligned...

9. ISO #109

It's not even that -- it's more like he seems to object to the idea of pressuring someone, who has shitpost and tried to start a train, into being a better contributor. Makes me suspect that the two might be aligned...
    Dude your posts look like this is your scum game too Darkness.

Shit...
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

10. ISO #110

However, I do like the fact you named the only 3 people on the wagon and then added 'others'...
    What you're saying is there's no chance at all I had a better role that I kept instead. Even though discarding that role might have gotten us into this situation anyway.

Yeah okay.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    -vote Vedith

Vedith is trying to look town, ergo he is scum.
    GG.
    I really don't ever get you. "Look town? Scum."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    What you're saying is there's no chance at all I had a better role that I kept instead. Even though discarding that role might have gotten us into this situation anyway.

Yeah okay.
    Possible? Yes.
    Probably? Depends if you think scum roles are better?

But why are you saying this if you won't be lynched anyway?
    And that's my plan...

14. ISO #114

Possible? Yes.
    Probably? Depends if you think scum roles are better?

But why are you saying this if you won't be lynched anyway?
    That's right I won't.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. ISO #115

For anyone who doesn't believe me:

Quote Originally Posted by slendermenz View Post
    have we started
    ?
    Moderately legitimate post, but I believe ika said we had started. Fine, I guess.

im a townie
    Provides no information -- who wouldn't be claiming Townie right now? Almost like he went out of his way not to include any further information.

im not IM A MOSTER. *points a gun to his head
    Troll post / no value.

it does kinda look suspicious that i discarded vanilla townie i guess XD
    Admits he looks suspicious, but doesn't elaborate further or try to indicate why we shouldn't suspect him. Why would you make a post like this and not elaborate. SMH.

umm....... so far nothing major has happened
    Provides summary to Frog, but post that doesn't add much. Stuff had happened by this point. Slight negative in terms of dismissing earlier events.

im a townie doe so don't lynch me
    Flailing type joke post. Not helpful.

-vote Toadette
    Randomly votes Toadette in response to a glib post.

lynch d1
    ITS HAPPENING
    Trolling re: lynch.

frogs playing sc2 mafia with me
    Off-topic.

O WE WILL
    More trolling re: lynch.

were lynching toadette thats the summary
    Even more trolling re: lynch. Note: He has at no point indicated WHY Toadette should be lynched.

lol ima townie doe DONT MAKE ME MAKE YOU LOVE ME

More trolling re: being Town without any further information.

with toadette a new bringing arises and new hope for the town

Even more trolling re: lynch.

(sighs) the spelling on that post. what i meant to say was

lynching toadette will sart a new beginning for the town, A NEW HOPE

lol R.I.P toadette lynched d1

Summary: Tons of posts, very little content (if any whatsoever), but managed to incite a lynch train without even giving a reason why he was suspicious of Toadette. And of course, tons of trolling. Overall, disruptive of conversation. I know it's Day 1 so a little trolling is natural, but I want this over-the-top lack of productive posts by slendermenz to stop so we can have a productive game.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Keep in mind I'm not voting Toadette because of what Slender has said, I'm voting because I think there was scum motive to the throw away.
    I don't see Slender's play as scum motive but rather piss around null.

I'm not going to vote someone for a null action rather than a scum action. It's always good to have 2 active wagons anyway.
    And that's my plan...

18. ISO #118

Keep in mind I'm not voting Toadette because of what Slender has said, I'm voting because I think there was scum motive to the throw away.
    I don't see Slender's play as scum motive but rather piss around null.

I'm not going to vote someone for a null action rather than a scum action. It's always good to have 2 active wagons anyway.
    That's fine -- I have no problem with people like you and RLVG who are voting because they have a reason to do so. That's healthy and contributes to our collective thoughts. What I don't like are people who vote without any reason and then don't post anymore.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Also, there's a bit of recent meta around this site where certain players deliberately act incapable to get people to discount them as threats, but of course end up being scum. I.e. I don't want to give slendermenz a pass simply because he's trying to act like a clueless townie. That has caused the Town to lose in two recent games (Yuki/ika in Camp Mafia and Stealth in Prime Minister).

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

I worded incorrectly...
    Btw, keep note that FB unvoted Slender which put Toadette into the lead.

I can see FB doing this for town cred it Toadette is lynched, either flip.
    Or are you just saying this because Fire bit at you first?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Can we call you SJ?
    Are you DB?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Stop calling FireBringer as FB.
    Not too long ago he was PB. If he would have been piratebringer of justice he would have been PB&J

Really dropped the ball on that one.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Guys, stop calling Firebringer Facebook.
    FB is lame.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

I gave info on myself about being a town friendly role.

I'd like to see Toadette lynched just because of the discarding of Mason/Doctor. I mean, seriously, those two roles are extremely Pro-Town.
    100% with you.

It was WEIRD to see Fire defend Toadette.

It was OBVIOUS Darkness could counter-train Slender.

I'm 100% for Toadette's lynch today.

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

I meant the earlier posts were trolling, lol. Day 1 role claims are not usually a good idea anyway. We should, however, encourage people to discuss why they discarded their original role, and try to do some baseline analysis.

Lastly, I'm not joining any train that slendermenz starts unless there's a specific reason. I get that he's new and trying to have fun, but it's a sad commentary that two experienced players jumped on said train for no reason. It's Day 1 and all, but that doesn't mean we should lose all common sense.
    This is where you're discrediting made your alliance obvious.

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    This is where you're discrediting made your alliance obvious.
    The only alliance here is the anti staff alliance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40. ISO #140

Toadette arrogant, repetitively says "I won't get lynched", disagrees with everyone, was the one who discarded Mason/Doctor and many is voting Toadette.
    Woah woah woah woah woah. I discarded mason/doctor?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

41. ISO #141

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Woah woah woah woah woah. I discarded mason/doctor?
    Yes. I can confirm that I discarded Mafia in favor of a town friendly role, making me believe all the other discards.

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    Discards
    Toadett - Town Mason/Doctor
    Superjack - Town Mason
    Hinata - Town 1-Shot Day Vigilante
    Frog - Lyncher
    RLVG - Mafia Goon
    Slaol - Ninja Werewolf
    DarknessB - Mafia Goon
    Klingoncelt - Vanilla Townie
    slender - Vanilla Townie
    vedith - Town Lover
    firebringer - town cop

42. ISO #142

Yes. I can confirm that I discarded Mafia in favor of a town friendly role, making me believe all the other discards.
    Get out of town.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

This setup is 50%+50% random. Every player receives two roles that they can pick between, discarding one and keep the other.
    The roles that's received are entirely random.

This is the role that Toadette discarded.

Town Mason/Doctor (36)

You are a Town Mason/Doctor.

Abilities

During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched.
    Mason: If there are other Masons in the game, you will form a Mason group with them. There will be a Mason QT that can be used pre-game and during the Night.
    Doctor: During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. This player will be protected from all nightkills for that Night.

Win Condition

You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

This setup is 50%+50% random. Every player receives two roles that they can pick between, discarding one and keep the other.
    The roles that's received are entirely random.

This is the role that Toadette discarded.
    Had I discarded the other one the conversation would be the same.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Seriously, that's one of the most powerful town roles and you discarded it.

You are a Doctor + a Mason with another that's confirmed Town together with you. AND YOU DISCARD IT IN FAVOR OF ANOTHER ROLE!!!

With the randomness, the chance of you behind scum are high, perhaps for the thrill of it.
    So what you're saying is I had no idea that my discard would be public.

Because why would I, ME, TOADETTE (not Firebringer or ika) KNOWINGLY discard such a powerful town role for a scum role, knowing that this would happen? It's suicide. Borderline throwing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

50. ISO #150

Lol, what role was the other then?
    ROLE FISHER

-vote RLVG

This is for the sake of consistency. Seeing how you see role fishing as scummy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯