S-FM 166: Pass Into The Iris - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM 166: Pass Into The Iris

So in order for the omnics to win (6), they had to purposely lynch 3 of their own so they could control the death world and the living world votes. Total scum (4) - So they'd have to balance it 2 scum living, 2 scum dead. And then gradually draw it down to lynching their own and lynching the scum.

You realize this is impossible right?

Create a scenario playthrough in which the Omnics actually win. No really, I want you to create a playthrough. Bear in mind, YOU ARE BLESSED WITH PRIVILEGED INFORMATION wHen YOu'RE ATTEMPTING TO SOLVE THIS IMPOSSIBLE PUZZLE.

Bear in mind, this level of puzzle solving without having night communication... what in the literal fuck.

I figured this out when you were in the middle of the game and decided just not to even look at it.

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    So in order for the omnics to win (6), they had to purposely lynch 3 of their own so they could control the death world and the living world votes. Total scum (4) - So they'd have to balance it 2 scum living, 2 scum dead. And then gradually draw it down to lynching their own and lynching the scum.

Create a scenario playthrough in which the Omnics actually win. No really, I want you to create a playthrough. Bear in mind, YOU ARE BLESSED WITH PRIVILEGED INFORMATION wHen YOu'RE ATTEMPTING TO SOLVE THIS IMPOSSIBLE PUZZLE.

Bear in mind, this level of puzzle solving without having night communication... what in the literal fuck.

I figured this out when you were in the middle of the game and decided just not to even look at it.
    I think you've misinterpreted the wincon. As far as I am aware, the goal is to get all the humans out of the "alive phase".

And when you go to the "other side", you don't necessarily keep the same alignment. I think your concern is that if all the humans died at once they'd have a lynching majority and start lynching themselves to send themselves back. But that is not the case with some dead people becoming omnics and some dead people becoming humans.

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post

Omnic lynch Humans first 2 days.
    Results in Omnic and Cyborg victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #555