My names Rachyl im 21 years old. I began working as a taxidermist a few weeks ago. I recently moved but im relly hating it cause i miss home. i suffer from disorganized schizophrenia so if you dont know wat that is its pretty bad i get delusions hallucinations and sometimes bugs crawl into my arms and i have to cut them out with a knife so i gots lot of scars it sucks. I dont know why im relly writing this i guess im just trying to vent my frustations i dont have many friends, most of them were just shit talkers and liked starting high school drama. my best friend was just recently murdered in Minnesota. He bound her hands and feet together and cut her throat with a ten inch knife, then dumped her into a culvert like she was an animal.....i fucking hate that ASSHOLE. she was my best friends and he FUCKING killed her. ive completly isolateaed myself from everyone, i only find comfort in talking online with people and doing things to pass the time. but anyways thats enough about me i guess. lol i guess you could say im fucked up beyond all recognition. ive started to develop homidicdal tendencies, and have dreams about killing people. but im not even violent. so idk.
Bye.