S-FM 162: Watermeloann - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: S-FM #160: Watermeloann

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Given the setup was completely hidden, I imagine Slaol envisions part of the game as figuring out the rules of the game -- i.e. I'd be very surprised if he intends to answer questions given he hasn't thus far.
    Would the questions be answered at the end of day, or start of the next one, assuming he would have answers later?

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Okay, listen, I know I may have fumbled my unique ability. That's in the past. Any more dwelling on it is just distracting from the matter at hand.

Notice Fire is just being mean to me instead of defending himself or scumhunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by FireBringer View Post
    This game is 100/10 just for Matts screw up.

I mean, god. I think this is my favorite game right now just because of it.

I can't believe I wanted to bail on this :P
    I think this replaces the Magikarp "scum slip" and the Day 1 Survivor game as my favorite MattZed FM moment, lol.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Okay, listen, I know I may have fumbled my unique ability. That's in the past. Any more dwelling on it is just distracting from the matter at hand.

Notice Fire is just being mean to me instead of defending himself or scumhunting.
    I just love that you tried to take over leadership by killing me, but you botched it up so bad.

I mean, its a story for the ages.

The tale of a deputy who tried to kill his Sheriff, but his gun jammed as he pulled the trigger.

The Sheriff saw this and took pity on the poor deputy, he wasn't ready for the responsibilities of Sheriff and was jealous of the Sheriffs good looks and charisma.

We shall ignore this for rest of the game, but I am definitely going to have a ball in post game talking about it
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

I just love that you tried to take over leadership by killing me, but you botched it up so bad.

The tale of a deputy who tried to kill his Sheriff, but his gun jammed as he pulled the trigger.

The Sheriff saw this and took pity on the poor deputy, he wasn't ready for the responsibilities of Sheriff and was jealous of the Sheriffs good looks and charisma.

We shall ignore this for rest of the game, but I am definitely going to have a ball in post game talking about it
    Yeah, alright -- enough on the MattZed botched assassination of Fire for now, but back to the game.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

If you truly agree to move on, I suppose I don't need to pressure you for sticking to it.

-unvote

That DarknessB though, right?

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

I will say that gave me a very strong town read on MattZed though lol.

I mean, can we even still confirm their is town/mafia/triad/werewolf/terrorist/illuminati in this yet?

ANYONE HAVE WIN CONDITIONS IN THEIR ROLE CARD AT ALL!
    No wincons in my card, nor references to any factions.

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    My rolecard doesn't have a wincon, but I was just assuming from the green that it meant Town. Slaol has been a bit of a cunt and didn't clarify that this is what it meant when I asked.
    I'm guessing that ambiguity was intended to be honest. Is it possible that we all have a faction, but just don't know it?

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

Lol if I am evil in this game I am going to laugh my ass off because of my own slip of telling you guys I don't know my alignment.

Anyways, my result on Numbertwo was that he was not a fruit role.
    ... what color is your role?

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243