S-FM 151: Terminators Return - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 151: Terminators Return

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    I'm ashamed of the hubris.

Yes, TDL's strategy was great. But it was largely dependent on bad Town play.

Slaol won the game with his choices alone. I agree with Slaol's logic that the victor or best of the victorious team gets MVP unless there is standout play. This game was too short for standout play. Overall disappointing, but again, I'm more disappointed in the hubris in what was actually a sadly shorty game. No offense to fire. It just ended far earlier than it should have. I'll take the lessons from this game forward.

Remember your M-FM Setup fire? Where town was dependent on the neuts that had no incentive to side with town? I feel like this game had the same flaw to a lesser degree.
    They were made good targets because they were bad.

And forgive me for not winning when I literally had no win condition other than "Wait and hope you don't die, also, you're not a Survivor and don't win if the game ends short while you're still alive."
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

2. ISO #252

Congratulations on the solo win

(and to think I almost removed the bonus points for that from the points for the ladder)
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    They were made good targets because they were bad.

And forgive me for not winning when I literally had no win condition other than "Wait and hope you don't die, also, you're not a Survivor and don't win if the game ends short while you're still alive."
    Researcher and Scientist should also get the win. If not, consolation MVP to TDL.

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Congratulations on the solo win

(and to think I almost removed the bonus points for that from the points for the ladder)
    LOL, correct me if I'm wrong, Orpz, but I think this was the first solo win between last season and this new season? Don't recall seeing any on the final spreadsheet for last season.

6. ISO #256

Researcher and Scientist should also get the win. If not, consolation MVP to TDL.
    I mean, that isn't the right way to go about it. If you think TDL earned it vote for him, but consolation prizes are worse than nothing. Give TDL MVP because he played well, not because the game could have used some edits.

7. ISO #257

I understand what Fire was going for, but the setup might have benefited from multiple win conditions instead of a premature end. For example, if John Connor dies, how about one of the Citizens becomes Kyle Reese and gets some lesser power when the game hits Judgment Day? Could have also been a harder base configuration for the Town to win if JC died, which would take into account the harsher reality for humanity in a JC-less future.

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Lord Slaolzin View Post
    I mean, that isn't the right way to go about it. If you think TDL earned it vote for him, but consolation prizes are worse than nothing. Give TDL MVP because he played well, not because the game could have used some edits.
    I know what you mean Slaol.
    TDL's play, however short, merits recognition.
    Ultimately you win MVP.

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

Sorry, the rolecard also explicitly stated that they needed to ensure Judgment Day happens

half the wincon is not enough
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

-vote TheDarkestLight
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass