So I got a message from a dude from a game I was in
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

So I got a message from a dude from a game I was in

"hey
    Hey frog, hope you have fun getting banned for abusing the game. I still might sell you my Audi A4 in 15 years when you can get $500 saved up. "

I use -mods.

He looks on the forum. Doesn't find me in Staff List or The Fallen, therefore I must be a hacker.

The funny part was how he went on to try to brag to me about his high life with an "A4".

I was thinking... you must not know about me

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: So I got a message from a dude from a game I was in

For someone who decides to categorize himself as an older wise guy it's comical to see that you spend a disproportionate amount of your time trolling an online game played by people in the 12-16 age range using -mods, ruining the gaming experience for everyone by booting people out of the game, and talking about mermaids. If you hadn't wasted your only life on this earth and gotten an education + an actual sense of how to do business, you wouldn't consider what is basically an economy sedan to be a significant amount of savings. We don't need to know much about you, we already know that you view the equivalent of a higher end Honda accord that gets you from point A to point B as an unattainable asset and somehow cuts into one's ability to fund his portfolio or have a mortgage in a desirable neighborhood.

Looking at typical examples of how you spend your free time on these boards either 1. bitching about where your threads disappeared to or 2. conjuring up fairy tales about trips to South Africa and the worldly exotic experiences you had with your right hand, I'll be lenient just this one time and grade your life a F.

Oh and my offer to sell you my car for only $500 in 15 years still stands, Junior.
    Last edited by Chargeback; January 18th, 2015 at 01:47 AM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Buying a car = worst investment ever, unless you want a cheap beater.

According to the bracket o' common sense, you should only be buying a car that's $28,000 to $40,000 if you're making $140,000 to $200,000. Which is definitely not the case with you.

Have fun scraping together your car payment to buy a cheap beater before they repo your car because you can't afford payments anymore
    Last edited by Bruno; January 18th, 2015 at 09:45 AM.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Chargeback View Post
    For someone who decides to categorize himself as an older wise guy it's comical to see that you spend a disproportionate amount of your time trolling an online game played by people in the 12-16 age range using -mods, ruining the gaming experience for everyone by booting people out of the game, and talking about mermaids. If you hadn't wasted your only life on this earth and gotten an education + an actual sense of how to do business, you wouldn't consider what is basically an economy sedan to be a significant amount of savings. We don't need to know much about you, we already know that you view the equivalent of a higher end Honda accord that gets you from point A to point B as an unattainable asset and somehow cuts into one's ability to fund his portfolio or have a mortgage in a desirable neighborhood.

Looking at typical examples of how you spend your free time on these boards either 1. bitching about where your threads disappeared to or 2. conjuring up fairy tales about trips to South Africa and the worldly exotic experiences you had with your right hand, I'll be lenient just this one time and grade your life a F.

Oh and my offer to sell you my car for only $500 in 15 years still stands, Junior.
    The fact this is on an online forum for the game kinda defeats your own point you're trying to make.
    Last edited by Mugy; January 18th, 2015 at 04:15 PM.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Never had to experience the displeasure of public transit.
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

I think the entire concept of buying assets is lost to our generation. Why make lasting investments when you could rent to own 30" rims and a big screen tv?

And its confirmed, frog is a hacker who hacked into revs computer and gave himself mod powers.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.