S-FM 134: Double Agents - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 134: Double Agents

Quote Originally Posted by Vantas View Post
    Yes, we can get things with lynch analysis and opinions. Discussing those opinions is what I'm talking about. Those helps us decipher who's mafia and who's town. And chance/roles aren't the only thing worth seriously analyzing. Seeing player's posts and the potential motives behind them is what I believe to be the most important thing to do during day.
    vantas, who are your fos?

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    -unvote

discuss this unvote.
    lmao if you think Raven's scum then why did you unvote her?

Spoiler : Game History :
    [X] S-FM Reverse Mafia - Mason Leader [L]
    [X] FM XXI - Drug Dealer [L]
    [X] S-FM "Do you even lift?"- Tardy Tim [L]
    [X] S-FM Deaths Deadly Damned Detroit - Doctor [W]
    [X] S-FM Double Agents - Mafioso [W]
    [X] S-FM Corrupt - Doctor [-]

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    vantas, who are your fos?
    louiswill. He's directly trying to discourage day chat and pretty much spammed the chat earlier with Nicole with things that make no sense.

@Orpz Well it's good to know motive on why you did. I can only really analyze an opinion if reasoning is given behind it.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

answer me fgt
    no. but i will let u no that if u think i was gonna keep my vote off for the entire day then u r BAD
    im monitoring the situation.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

8. ISO #208

Quote Originally Posted by Vantas View Post
    louiswill. He's directly trying to discourage day chat and pretty much spammed the chat earlier with Nicole with things that make no sense.

@Orpz Well it's good to know motive on why you did. I can only really analyze an opinion if reasoning is given behind it.
    wrong! louiswill is town, try again

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

wrong! louiswill is town, try again
    wat

no ur wrong

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

Raven and Vantas definitely scum
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) already claimed your worst nightmare gg wp

13. ISO #213

So, how is your opinion hunting going? No action = you can fake any kind attitude toward anyone.

Action = Strongest voice

Lets hang, Out.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    So, how is your opinion hunting going? No action = you can fake any kind attitude toward anyone.

Action = Strongest voice

Lets hang, Out.
    No one's taking this seriously like they should be, so I'm screwing it at this point. Ideally, it'd be going great, but everyone's just fucking around lol

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

Quote Originally Posted by xRavenx View Post
    Reemus
    Powerofdeath
    Hypersniper
    xRavenx
    Orpz
    Louiswill
    Nicole
    Ika
    Vantas
    RLVG
    Damus_Graves

If Orpz is attacking me for the sole reason of me not posting a ton, why isn't he voting the 3-4 other players that aren't posting a ton? His reasoning for voting me is illogical.
    lols

shitposting =/= lurking, nice attempt to associate ur case with something weaker. i think this was called strawman

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    I've been already trying to lynch scums from the beginning.
    -vote Orpz
    Did you read any posts this game? i c u trying to split votes.

-vote xRavenx

20. ISO #220

so I guess I would just vote to hang in order Xrav, Vanta, then someone else then.
    Peeeaaacceee I'm out.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

lols

shitposting =/= lurking, nice attempt to associate ur case with something weaker. i think this was called strawman
    So now you're saying I'm shitposting? How so?

Your entire argument was that I wasn't posting much. Me showing that there are several other people who aren't posting much either is completely valid.

23. ISO #223

You trolled day 1, made a post commenting on last night's death, then made a post saying nothing's getting done

why? r u scum
    It's funny because I specifically said you WERE posting, and you're saying my case is that you weren't posting

24. ISO #224

So now you're saying I'm shitposting? How so?

Your entire argument was that I wasn't posting much. Me showing that there are several other people who aren't posting much either is completely valid.
    It is completely valid. Therefore, you are also well chosen.

We can choose anyone out of the set, and you are all equally good options.

That's been said. There are several candidates,

and we choose you to be the first one to die.

Completely reasonable.

25. ISO #225

It's funny because I specifically said you WERE posting, and you're saying my case is that you weren't posting
    I recall you saying it was because I was posting.

Anyway, to address your points against me:
    1. How was I trolling? I was saying that people- including you- needed to STOP trolling. Unless you're accusing me of trolling by pretending not to or some shit like that.
    2. I was commenting on night 1's death because it was my first post of the day and there was nothing else to comment on. Literally everyone else was doing the exact same thing. I'm not sure how this is a valid point against me.
    3. Because the day was inactive as fuck and I was trying to get people to post since I wouldn't be able to post again that day. I sincerely apologize for attempting- and succeeding- to make the day more active.

So yeah, none of your points make any sense.

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    It is completely valid. Therefore, you are also well chosen.

We can choose anyone out of the set, and you are all equally good options.

That's been said. There are several candidates,

and we choose you to be the first one to die.

Completely reasonable.
    I'm fine with that. You have a pool of players that aren't incredibly acive and choose one to lynch. That's reasonable since there's not really anything else going on.

Here's the problem though, no one said that when attacking me, which makes your arguement invalid. Had someone used that as their reasoning, I would have understood and your reasoning would make sense. But no one said that.

Also, I believe I'm in the "average activity level" now, so by your "logic" shouldn't you be voting people that have hardly posted like Hypersniper? And I'm not trying to turn the focus away from me, I'm just bringing up a point.

28. ISO #228

telling people to stop trolling on day 1 is trolling.
    telling people to post more without posting more.
    1. Um not really. It's impossible to distinguish if people are trolling or being serious, so it's better to not troll so we can actually get shit done.
    2. As I've already said multiple times, I was unable to post the rest of the day following that post. I told people to post more because I wanted stuff to actually get done while I was gone.

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

I'm fine with that. You have a pool of players that aren't incredibly acive and choose one to lynch. That's reasonable since there's not really anything else going on.

Here's the problem though, no one said that when attacking me, which makes your arguement invalid. Had someone used that as their reasoning, I would have understood and your reasoning would make sense. But no one said that.

Also, I believe I'm in the "average activity level" now, so by your "logic" shouldn't you be voting people that have hardly posted like Hypersniper? And I'm not trying to turn the focus away from me, I'm just bringing up a point.
    Haha, for Hypersniper I have better treatment.

I have pmed host to modkill Hypersniper, so don't you worry about that. I vote you because I respect you as a player.

I never announced it because rule-stab better serves cold.

Everyone think they are at average level so that everyone is at risk.

32. ISO #232

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Open your eyes!

louiswill is acting suspiciously pro-town. He seemed to behaving the same way in the Bro Workout S-FM.
    So I act Pro town, and you want to kill me. Good riddles!

Your priority list is messed up badly.

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

Hypersniper's prob gonna get replaced like Frostbyte; if you want him dead, lynch him.
    I thought I was the last person on the reserve list huh...well we will see, but the voting board scattered like this, we probably need some more voters especially from those who speak but don't vote.

1. Um not really. It's impossible to distinguish if people are trolling or being serious, so it's better to not troll so we can actually get shit done.
    2. As I've already said multiple times, I was unable to post the rest of the day following that post. I told people to post more because I wanted stuff to actually get done while I was gone.
    Since you have been active so far, posting-wise. I'd give you a tip: You have already past Orpz's highest nerve security.

Whelp, for me, I guess I'm waiting to see who you gonna vote.

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

You guys might as well lynch me. There isn't enough time to move to someone else, and even if there was you probably wouldn't switch. At least you'll get information on possible alignments.

-vote Orpz

None of his reasoning makes any sense. He's been tunneling on me the entire day first because I was lurking and next because I was active. He hasn't said anything about anyone else apart from Vantas because she didn't vote me.

I believe at least two of the people on my train are scum.

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

I don't even get why the heck I'm suspicious lol. What. Is it entirely because I defended Raven/actually trying to be productive?

This game makes me sick tbh.

At this point, I'm thinking RL is better than NL, so I'm really sorry Raven but my vote's going on you soon. If that KPN I mentioned earlier is from town, then that should help.

Anyone want to say anything last minute before I lock in the vote?

50. ISO #250