Who is NecroThreads?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Who is NecroThreads?

I found some PMs in my inbox from some NecroThreads user who doesn't seem to be in the members list. Can someone shed some light on this odd event?

Quote Originally Posted by NecroThreads
    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead
    Dear NecroThreads,

You have received an infraction at SC2 Mafia.

Reason: You're an idiot
    -------
    Stop talking
    -------

This infraction is worth 9 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=429625
    Dear [SC2MAFIA]:
    Trey Research employed NecroPlant full-time as a senior editor. For more than four years he managed the content and delivery of our monthly internal newsletter. His recent layoff was the direct result of an initiative at Trey Research to downsize during this slow economic quarter. Last month, Trey Research closed its editorial department indefinitely.
    NecroPlant is an intelligent and motivated individual. He is more than capable of managing a small group of people. As senior editor, Necro recruited and managed one writer and one copyeditor. With the help of this team, he produced a high-quality newsletter every month and never missed a deadline.
    As part of his former responsibilities, Necro interviewed competitors in our sector and developed reports on new technologies and areas for growth. Peers in my field would often tell me that Necro was interesting to talk to and wrote credible content that accurately reflected their feedback. I believe that developing quality relationships with industry competitors is the responsibility of each Trey Research employee, and Necro's consistent contributions to that end are an excellent case in point.
    If you would like additional information about Necro, you can telephone me at (425) 555-0156.
    Sincerely,
    R.E.B.

Necroplant should be a moderator, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Lysergic, a member who is no longer a keeper, has said this when asked about Necro 2012: "Yeah, that'll work." The player(s) and moderator(s) are in agreement: Necroplant is the ideal candidate for moderatorship. Make it happen, guys. And Mugy said: QUOTE: I support Necroplant and his rightful doings, so long as he doesn't troll.
    All the best,
    SC2 Mafia
    ...... I will refrain from insulting you cause I want to keep my account however there are several things I want to say to you, and I am reporting you to dark reveanant that was a joke
    I don't care.
    Guess what: Other mods may be scared of you because you supposedly pay for this fourum, I'm not scared of you. And I'm not falling for your little tricks of you trying to get me to insult you. You will be brought to justice. Or this site will go down, I will make sure of it .
    You should read my reply again.
    you should go eat horse crap
    Last edited by oops_ur_dead; April 18th, 2014 at 11:26 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Who is NecroThreads?

Do you care or not care? Are you retired or not retired?

But I guess since it is posted in GD.

It would be serious enough.
    Reason: I'm an idiot
    -------
    Stop talking
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

I don't exactly blame oops for acting like that if you're gonna impersonate necro plant. Impersonating Osama bin Ladin is also a great idea, go visit the White House while you're at it lol.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Mugy View Post
    I don't exactly blame oops for acting like that if you're gonna impersonate necro plant. Impersonating Osama bin Ladin is also a great idea, go visit the White House while you're at it lol.
    I don't either. It was funny as fuck for a response xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

8. ISO #8

OOPS_YOUR_DEAD,

Thanks for being there when I needed a
    shoulder to lean on, for patiently listening
    to my personal problems. Baby, I just want you
    to know how happy am I to have you in my life
    and I thank God for that. Thank you for the
    love and the joy you bring. You've changed my
    life, Baby.

You're the only boyfriend who gives my heart
    some excitement and thrills. When I'm with you
    I feel like I'm out of control! You taught me
    how to handle life seriously, you taught me
    how to solve my problems and to face it
    without any fear... when I'm with you, I feel
    no fear, not even a single one.

-NecroThreads

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Fucking racist.

Considering the fact Osama bin Laden is dead, you're implying impersonating any middle eastern man at the White House is a poor choice.

If you weren't staff I'd gladly get an infraction to tell you the disgust I feel for this comment.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Fucking racist.

Considering the fact Osama bin Laden is dead, you're implying impersonating any middle eastern man at the White House is a poor choice.

If you weren't staff I'd gladly get an infraction to tell you the disgust I feel for this comment.
    Excuse me?

I'm confused as to how you came to that conclusion.
    He's dead ∴ I mean any Middle Eastern man? I'm not sure what kind of logic that is.
    I'm using that as an analogy, i.e. if Osama Bin Ladin is hypothetically alive. If I meant any middle eastern man I wouldn't say Osama Bin Ladin specifically.
    I had absolutely no intention to push an "All Muslims are terrorists" agenda.

I'm still bemused as to how you came to this conclusion, if I didn't know better, I would consider this a personal vendetta against me.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

12. ISO #12

Everyone reads the infraction & following convo, but I swear no one read the opening line before the quote.
    At first I thought his account was deleted, so I went to look for a topic he made. Good times.

I'm still bemused as to how you came to this conclusion, if I didn't know better, I would consider this a personal vendetta against me.
    or u were just successfully trolld
    Last edited by Cryptonic; April 20th, 2014 at 07:07 AM.

13. ISO #13

Excuse me?

I'm confused as to how you came to that conclusion.
    He's dead ∴ I mean any Middle Eastern man? I'm not sure what kind of logic that is.
    I'm using that as an analogy, i.e. if Osama Bin Ladin is hypothetically alive. If I meant any middle eastern man I wouldn't say Osama Bin Ladin specifically.
    I had absolutely no intention to push an "All Muslims are terrorists" agenda.

Whatever you say. Classy as usual SC2 Mafia staff. Not a vendetta against you, just glad to see you show your true colors AFTER given power. Funny.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Fucking racist.

Troll Bruno is Troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.