Tinder - Single most life changing invention
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Tinder - Single most life changing invention

Step 1. Take out your phone and download Tinder for free.
    Step 2. Create a new FB account with select pictures of yourself
    Step 3. Log into Tinder with your new FB account, choose pictures, write short bio
    Step 4. Scroll through people, choose either 'like' or 'nope'
    Step 5. If someone you 'like' also 'like' your profile, it's a match
    Step 6. Flirt, lead to a meetup
    Step 7. Hook up

The greatest invention ever. I love it. It's fairly easy for me to go out and meet people, but this just helps sort through it all. Highly recommend it to everyone. You literally have nothing to lose. Any age group can use it. It's free. It's fun. It's easy.

DO IT!

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Tinder - Single most life changing invention

Wow, I wasn't expecting this much hate. I was initially very skeptical about the whole thing, I thought it was a creepy slimy thing filled with sluts and worms. I was wrong. It's just like any other organic human conversation. The difference is that you preface the conversations by screening people who seem interesting or cute or fun to hang out with or share common hobbies etc. Just give a shot, it really can't hurt.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

On the actual OP topic. I made one of these following a conversation between Gerik and Joe. I have only had legitimate interaction with 1 person on it and this was someone I actually met briefly IRL before making the thing. We worked on a play like 2 years ago but I was called in last minute to run tech stuff so never really talked to her. I was pretty sure I recognized her and she specifically saw this as some chance to talk to me. Was kind of weird and haven't felt called to talk to anyone since.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Step 2. Create a new FB account with select pictures of alpha frat boys.
    Step 3. Log into Tinder with your new FB account, choose pictures, write short bio which includes information such as how much you can squat.
    Step 4. Scroll through people, choose either 'like' or 'nope'.
    Step 5. If someone you 'like' also 'like' your profile, it's game time.
    Step 6. Flirt, agree that her father is a jerk, lead to a meetup
    Step 7. Kidnap them and chain them up in your basement.

The greatest invention ever. I love it. It's fairly easy for me to go out and kidnap people, but this just helps sort through it all. Highly recommend it to everyone. You literally have nothing to lose. Any age group can use it, so I mainly use it to lure Jr. High girls. It's free. It's fun. It's easy.

DO IT!

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Step 2. Create a new FB account with select pictures of alpha frat boys.
    Step 3. Log into Tinder with your new FB account, choose pictures, write short bio which includes information such as how much you can squat.
    Step 4. Scroll through people, choose either 'like' or 'nope'.
    Step 5. If someone you 'like' also 'like' your profile, it's game time.
    Step 6. Flirt, agree that her father is a jerk, lead to a meetup
    Step 7. Kidnap them and chain them up in your basement.

The greatest invention ever. I love it. It's fairly easy for me to go out and kidnap people, but this just helps sort through it all. Highly recommend it to everyone. You literally have nothing to lose. Any age group can use it, so I mainly use it to lure Jr. High girls. It's free. It's fun. It's easy.

DO IT!
    Damnit, Cryptonic. Don't inform naive females of our plan as they may become paranoid and delete the app.

18. ISO #18

I almost spam-o-matic'd this thread. Then I saw Frog was the one to make it and I decided to give him a second chance.

Also I don't think I shall be using this service, since it would require me to actually create a FB account with select pictures. Not to mention if we're to judge people based on a few pictures and a short bio alone, the odds of someone I "like" also "liking" me are slim to none.

19. ISO #19

LOL!!! The haterade is strong in here, but probably well deserved :-P I hold nothing against you Crypt; honestly I bring it on myself by what I share with you guys. Maybe if I shared my experiences of multicultural international upbringing, my dedication to volunteering, or maybe something as humanizing as how I value my family members, MAYBE you would be a little less critical. Although, again, I completely understand when I come on here and talk about working out, sex, and something as polarizing as Tinder, I'm an open target. Fair enough. I just discovered this new fun thing and highly recommend it.

@Glip - the bios matter. Some women include a portion about their interests and only seeking men who for example 'live and breathe Star Wars', 'can accept that My Little Pony is the best show on earth' etc.

I have a date tomorrow so I'm happy

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    what about christianmingle.com you guys!?
    Thats directed towards a singular religion

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Thats directed towards a singular religion
    eh so? if you were a jewish man looking for a christian lady you might get lucky there! But you dont have to be christian to try it out. Don't gotta be japanese to eat sushi!

i<3cryptonic

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    LOL!!! The haterade is strong in here, but probably well deserved :-P I hold nothing against you Crypt; honestly I bring it on myself by what I share with you guys. Maybe if I shared my experiences of multicultural international upbringing, my dedication to volunteering, or maybe something as humanizing as how I value my family members, MAYBE you would be a little less critical. Although, again, I completely understand when I come on here and talk about working out, sex, and something as polarizing as Tinder, I'm an open target. Fair enough. I just discovered this new fun thing and highly recommend it.

@Glip - the bios matter. Some women include a portion about their interests and only seeking men who for example 'live and breathe Star Wars', 'can accept that My Little Pony is the best show on earth' etc.

I have a date tomorrow so I'm happy
    it's not about you, but you were inspiration

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    eh so? if you were a jewish man looking for a christian lady you might get lucky there! But you dont have to be christian to try it out. Don't gotta be japanese to eat sushi!
    Why would a Christian lady be looking for a Jewish man on christianmingle.com? xD

My dad's friend found a girl that he has been with for three years on https://www.pof.com/ (plentyoffish)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Wow, I wasn't expecting this much hate. I was initially very skeptical about the whole thing, I thought it was a creepy slimy thing filled with sluts and worms. I was wrong. It's just like any other organic human conversation. The difference is that you preface the conversations by screening people who seem interesting or cute or fun to hang out with or share common hobbies etc. Just give a shot, it really can't hurt.
    How can you be screening people who seem "interesting" or "fun to hang out with" or "share common hobbies" when you're doing it off of a picture?

Tinder is for hookups, just call it for what it is. Doesn't mean you can't find a match, but that's not why you're there.

28. ISO #28

I'm doing it to find women to go to the beach with, or go hiking or diving or travelling around the region. I'm really not looking for a hook-up, I can do that by going out to a club. This is a means of having a conversation with those people see at the clubs and an opportunity to go out and do something different. Wow @Bunny , I feel like a spokesperson now. YOU HEAR THAT TINDER! PAY ME!