4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Re: M-FM 22: Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    Tone.
    It was the same thing that made me a bit more wary of Foo's claim of Executioner.
    Hindsight says I should have just killed him but these damn night timers arent setup positively for me. I'm always working or busy when day opens and it caught me offguard twice now
    What role did he claim and stuff? I'd like to analyze his tone if you don't mind.
    I'm convinced because he didn't claim Jailed but it'd be nice to have more insight.

9. ISO #509

unfortunately i wasnt told yet who my mates are. azula will probably choose ty lee first because she has the same win condition.

for me to win i must survive. that's pretty hard, i am basicly a mafia with a nerfed win condition.

you know me now which is good. i don't know you, so there's still the risk azula kills you at night. but i understand you cant tell me who you are

if you dont trust me you can betray me. but if you kill me i lost and you probably too

my goal is to ally with both, you and the other mafias and to try to keep both alive, as i can win with both of you.

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Mother View Post
    One word to sum up why we should go for KW#37 today: Disguiser

Trouble is, does everyone else trust Tyro as much as I do? I say put votes on KW37 until she comes up with a rebuttal.
    Thats sweet. I'll try and find comfort in this when you gut me.

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

no i didnt boy wonder.
    I jailed KW because of one post that detailed her as scum to me.
    Its the one with the boatload of needless questions Mr ShitfaceLanguage.

Plox fail harder
    Quote Originally Posted by Warden (Prison Rig) View Post
    Post 211 also. Found the shit before you.

You found via night actions and pr. I found it though mere post. GG BITCH.

18. ISO #518

no i didnt boy wonder.
    I jailed KW because of one post that detailed her as scum to me.
    Its the one with the boatload of needless questions Mr ShitfaceLanguage.

Plox fail harder
    Not failing,

You: scum found scum.

Me: town found scum.

GG, I'm not even really giving effort into this game right now and I found it.

So ya, keep trying, I claim cred.

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

Tone.
    It was the same thing that made me a bit more wary of Foo's claim of Executioner.
    Hindsight says I should have just killed him but these damn night timers arent setup positively for me. I'm always working or busy when day opens and it caught me offguard twice now
    Of course you should have, but I guess you thought I could be a potential ally; I was 100% sure you were executing me so I had to come up with some stupid bullshit like this.
    If I hadn't revealed this information today, would you have outed yourself?
    Honestly, I was fully planning to ''cooperate'' with you and keep this whole thing a secret for now, to try and get you to reveal yourself to me one way or another eventually, but the real Cabbage Merchant's death kind of put a splinter in my plan.

I guess we can go with KW#37. You won't be able to kill tonight anyway and if you fuck us over you'll just be next on the chopping block tomorrow.

-vote Kyoshi Warrior #37

I'm going to laugh if Tyro is actually brainwashed, though.

How about you give us the whole conversation with KW from N1?

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

Murmur

Spoiler : Bosco Translation :
    Bosco is willing to lynch one or two people before before Tyro.

Bosco is content with lynching Kyoshi Warrior first, though he demands both Kyoshi Warrior and Varrick begin defending themselves immediately. Bosco will switch to Varrick if Kyoshi Warrior convinces him.

-vote Kyoshi Warrior #37

27. ISO #527

unfortunately i wasnt told yet who my mates are. azula will probably choose ty lee first because she has the same win condition.
    for me to win i must survive. that's pretty hard, i am basicly a mafia with a nerfed win condition.
    you know me now which is good. i don't know you, so there's still the risk azula kills you at night. but i understand you cant tell me who you are
    if you dont trust me you can betray me. but if you kill me i lost and you probably too
    my goal is to ally with both, you and the other mafias and to try to keep both alive, as i can win with both of you.
    To that: The Banished Prince: Defeat the Dai Li Agents, Azula, Ty Lee, Team Avatar, and live to see the end game.
    His goal is to survive till the end and he can only win together with Mai + he need to kill everyone else, wich is like impossible for him now, if he really is zuko. Aswell the only way for him to find Mai is to capture her and let her reveal, Azula has nothing to do with it, as long as i know. Thought he could have just misunderstand the setup. Anyway I will vote Kyoshy for now too.
    -vote Kyoshi Warrior #37

28. ISO #528

Yes i was jailed n1 by zuko.
    i decided to make up a lie so i could survive. I claimed mai because i saw shes the only one zuko can win with. My deceiptive skills did the rest (my intentional scummy d1 appearence helped)
    remember when i tried to lead a lynch on tyro yesterday? I indeed figured he was zuko because of his posting style and some other minor things. plus i figured he uses uppercase letters, to distract us from his posting style
    im proud to see i was right.
    Thats also why i wanted to lynch yesterday so much. Zuko asked me who he should jail next. I said foo who i would actually have jailed if i was zuko because he seemed smart and protown. I didnt really wanted him jailed (i wasnt sure hed listen but he said he will after) but i had to make my claim seem legit. So i wanted to lynch unnamed so we dont lose foo. Glad foo could deceipt zuko too anyway.
    why i didnt claim last day? Well sometimes its better to conceal information to prevent mislynches. Seeing how a citizen was almost lynched in fm 17 just because marines let him go and he didnt even lie in jail, i knew this would have caused a mislynch on me especially because ppl would have wanted to prevent the next execution. Also i didnt say anything because i hoped zuko would reveal to me (i set up a code) so i knew about tyro for certain. Also it wouldnt have helped the town if i revealed. No new information bc we knew zuko was in game. And i made clear that its most likely zukos captive claimed scum and thats why no kill. Plus it wouldnt have helped getting tyro either bc i would be lynched and ppl wouldnt be convinced anyway about the style
    so i decided its best to draw a nightkill because i was betrayed. Thats why i contributed so much yesterday. I didnt expect zuko to out homsrlf lol my plan failed now ofc

anyway, lets lynch the confirmed neutral killer. Anyone who wants to lynch a guy who claimed scum when thats the only possibility to survive who MIGHT be indeed scum over a CONFIRMED nk which would also remove ONE KPN besides, is scummy as fuck. Almost everyone would have claimed scum in my position (see foo) no matter if town or indeed scum. Plus mafia knows im not mai so they ofc try to lynch me

at first i felt bad for betraying zuko but seeing how he tried to betray me now i am totally satisfied. Guess you didnt expect that twist zuko

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Ruuurururuururu

When Bosco heard Tyro say his N1 jailed target was Mai, Bosco saw it for a lie to placate him that it was. Bosco just wanted you to speak since you'd been reading the thread for two hours before he voted.

Bosco now switches his vote to his true secondary lynch target
    -vote Varrick

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

So why are we lynching Kyoshi Warrior? Your reasoning are that he was jailed night one and claimed Mai.
    I am with not lynching Zuko, but if he execute a town, I will push a lynch on him.

I am placing my vote on my next fos.
    -vote Mai's Father

As an outted Citizen, I am assuming Aang couldn't visit last night.
    How did I know you didn't visit me? Because I am citizen. If you visited me, reveal and you guys found a scum. Anyway, visit me tonight!

33. ISO #533

Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar View Post
    So why are we lynching Kyoshi Warrior? Your reasoning are that he was jailed night one and claimed Mai.
    I am with not lynching Zuko, but if he execute a town, I will push a lynch on him.

-vote Mai's Father

How did I know you didn't visit me? Because I am citizen. If you visited me, reveal and you guys found a scum. Anyway, visit me tonight!
    its bullshit not lynching zuko, he will just keep betrying our guys. next time we may not get so lucky that it's only a citizen.
    btw forgot
    -vote Tyro

34. ISO #534

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #37 View Post
    its bullshit not lynching zuko, he will just keep betrying our guys. next time we may not get so lucky that it's only a citizen.
    btw forgot
    -vote Tyro
    Roadrouse

Bosco reminds you that we have 35 hours left in the day with only a plurality required to lynch. Bosco implores you not to set your best candidate in stone as it will close off conversation for the rest of the day.

35. ISO #535

I still don't mind lynching KW37, but if we don't then why not go for Zuko but instead for wildcards? We know about Tyro that he is Zuko. We think KW37 may be scum but since KW37's defense this thought changes. So why leave out Zuko again? That's what is weird to me at the moment. Zuko not executing town people is a bad oath to ask of someone who doesn't win with Town. There's no reason to let Tyro live much longer.

Discussion about people is good, but the lynch should take priority on people who may damage town.

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

Fact: Zuko can't kill tonight, who cares if he lives today
    Fact: KW#37 might be a Disguiser
    Fact: KW#37 claims to feel bad for betraying Zuko. What Town would feel bad for betraying Zuko? I certainly wouldn't, although I do wish to cooperate with you today!
    Fact: KW#37 hasn't posted anything from the jail chat yet

Anyone voting Zuko today is retarded

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar View Post

-vote Mai's Father

My reasoning is he didn't claim jail, was very convincing as Mai, and has not posted anything from the jail chat.

41. ISO #541

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshi Warrior #37 View Post
    remember when i tried to lead a lynch on tyro yesterday? I indeed figured he was zuko because of his posting style and some other minor things. plus i figured he uses uppercase letters, to distract us from his posting style
    So confident here. So why were you voting Unnamed Fire Avatar when the case on him was him being an AFK Zuko?

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

Fact: Zuko can't kill tonight, who cares if he lives today
    Fact: KW#37 might be a Disguiser
    Fact: KW#37 claims to feel bad for betraying Zuko. What Town would feel bad for betraying Zuko? I certainly wouldn't, although I do wish to cooperate with you today!
    Fact: KW#37 hasn't posted anything from the jail chat yet

Anyone voting Zuko today is retarded
    I rather lynch a confirmed scum then risking to lynch a townie. If kw 37 is a disguiser then he has been audited anyway.

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

Quote Originally Posted by Chit Sang View Post
    -vote tyro

Town is in a pretty good position, with the jester dead and all. Im not going to risk lynching a citizen over lynching confirmed zuko.
    We'll need to start risking mislynches soon, so why not start today while Zuko can't do anything? We can find something out, utilize night actions according to the information we gain, and tomorrow we lynch Zuko and everything is fine..

48. ISO #548

Quote Originally Posted by Chit Sang View Post
    -vote tyro

Town is in a pretty good position, with the jester dead and all. Im not going to risk lynching a citizen over lynching confirmed zuko.
    Weren't your panties in a bunch about how Zuko could kill yesterday and how it was okay to risk lynching a likely-citizen?
    And now that he can't kill, you're not gonna take the risk? A risk that's very likely to work out in Town's favor?
    Scum or bad?

49. ISO #549

Naaah. My vote stays on KW#37.
    Zuko is guaranteed to not be able to kill anyway, the best he'll be able to do to try and hinder us is attempt to find and betray one of our PRs. He didn't lie about KW being the jail target for N1 so that should be proof enough that he's not brainwashed today.

I'm still requesting full chat logs. Why wouldn't you give those to us?

50. ISO #550

Weren't your panties in a bunch about how Zuko could kill yesterday and how it was okay to risk lynching a likely-citizen?
    And now that he can't kill, you're not gonna take the risk? A risk that's very likely to work out in Town's favor?
    Scum or bad?
    I would have voted on zuko if i knew who he was last day. I didn't expect zuko to be fooled into not executing.