1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Re: M-FM 22: Avatar- the Last Airbender: Book 2- Earth

BEAR BEAR BEAR bear BEAR bear bear BEBEAR BEBEBEAR BEAR

Spoiler : Bosco Translation :
    Kuei, Bosco says he confirmed his lover is not brain washed. Bosco and his lover have signals prepared for the rest of the game. Bosco also presents this small portion of a node network, he will post the full version tomorrow.

Kuei

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

Quote Originally Posted by Bushi View Post
    Ok well I guess the lynch train is for Mr.Unamed. I feel like there are probably better targets, but this is what people have chosen.
    -vote Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar
    Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Mushroom View Post
    Alright, I am inclined to go with the train
    -vote Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar
    Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Roku's Waterbending Master View Post

That all being said, I agree with needing to lynch today, so I am willing to hesitantly hop on the bandwagon but only to protect the town from Zuko.
    Disgusting.

Sure, guys. Provide no insight and then come out near the deadline and say you're "reluctantly" sheeping.
    I would use Caps Lock but Bushi gave me cancer and then Friendly Mushroom gave my cancer cancer.

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar View Post
    Try to note all players who posted every 6 hours
    At least one of them is scum, someone have to kill yknow?
    BEAR BEAR

Bosco seems quite confident that neither Chit Sang nor Warden (Boiling Rock) are scum, Kuei.

15. ISO #415

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Mother View Post
    Disgusting.

Disgusting.

Disgusting.

Sure, guys. Provide no insight and then come out near the deadline and say you're "reluctantly" sheeping.
    I would use Caps Lock but Bushi gave me cancer and then Friendly Mushroom gave my cancer cancer.
    What can I possibly say. If we had to go with a lurker I would choose Lo. No one else thinks it is suspicious Lo disappeared for this entire day. Everyone started voting the fire avatar and I can't switch the train. Unnamed's spamming of posts now makes me more confident in the lynch, but I really just had to sheep because I can't cause a switch in the train. One of the other reasons I voted was because of the missing jail. Either Zuko was afk or he found scum last night. Either Li or Unnamed and we aren't going to get anything from Li since he obviously isn't here. Li hopefully will be replaced tomorrow and we can hear from him, but Fire Avatar was chosen.

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

Quote Originally Posted by Bushi View Post
    What can I possibly say. If we had to go with a lurker I would choose Lo. No one else thinks it is suspicious Lo disappeared for this entire day. Everyone started voting the fire avatar and I can't switch the train. Unnamed's spamming of posts now makes me more confident in the lynch, but I really just had to sheep because I can't cause a switch in the train. One of the other reasons I voted was because of the missing jail. Either Zuko was afk or he found scum last night. Either Li or Unnamed and we aren't going to get anything from Li since he obviously isn't here. Li hopefully will be replaced tomorrow and we can hear from him, but Fire Avatar was chosen.
    Besides I'm not going to allow Zuko to decide who to kill when we can choose who to kill. If he betrays a PR then we have another citizen, but we still have a town member.

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

Quote Originally Posted by Mai's Mother View Post
    Zuko is one scum deciding who to kill. He may very well hit another scum.
    This lynch is multiple scums deciding who to kill. Much more likely to hit a Town.
    Well I can't do anything about the lynch anymore. You are online before the day ends and he is 1 vote away so I advise you to vote.

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    BEAR
    I wish I understood bear, but we learned more from Fire Avatar's posts when he knew he was getting lynched more than we did before. I believe he has a high chance of being Zuko, not just because he was afk day 1, but because of
    Zuko have a 25% chance to execute a scum. Why not take that risk instead of lynching a 80% citizen

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

Quote Originally Posted by Guru Pathik View Post

I know I am not the person you expected. And I didn't expect to be licked by a giant tongue just now. Ah, the world is full of surprises.

Welcome to Game 2 of a three-part Avatar FM series hosted by team Houston, Gerik and Slaol. As joked by Citrus and Gerik in the M-FM XXII Poll thread, we will be hosting an upcoming major FM to conclude the Last Airbender series. We hope this game let's that excitement keep building and helps guarantee a flawless game at that time.

Now, be warned: playing the FMs is an intense experience and once you begin this process, you cannot stop until all three are completed. Are you ready?

- Living Players -
    Bosco neutral
    Bushi town
    Chit Sang IDK
    Dock IDK
    Foo Foo Cuddlypoops town
    Friendly Mushroom town
    Jin town
    Kyoshi Warrior #37 scum
    Lao Beifong
    Li
    Lo
    Mai's Father scum
    Mai's Mother town
    Roku's Waterbending Master
    Tyro scum
    Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar
    Varrick scum
    Warden (Boiling Rock)
    Warden (Prison Rig)
    Xu

- Graveyard -
    None.

- Remaining Role List -
    Long Feng
    Dai Li Agent (Hidden Dai Li Agent)

Azula
    Ty Lee (Hidden Azula's Legion)
    Mai (Hidden Azula's Legion)

Aang
    Katara
    Sokka
    Toph
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen

Zuko
    Cabbage Merchant (Hidden Cabbage Merchant)

Setup is located here

All account information and role card PMs have been sent out.

If you know you are in the game but did not receive an account PM, if your anon account did not receive a role PM, or if you have any issues logging into your account, message me and I'll fix it.

Day 1 will begin at this time
    This is my quick read In case i get lynched.

Peace!

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by Warden (Boiling Rock) View Post
    I agree, mostly because those figures are clearly calculated but incorrect in reality Zuko has 5/19 which is >25% to get a scum, but each town has 6/19 >25% to get a scum, since Zuko is included.
    In this set-up too you could include the cabbage vendor as scum since he does have a game winning condition. so 7/19 chance.

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

Vendor could be jester
    Yes, but 1/6 players die with chance of scum being killed in it too or If you manage to attain an additional piece of cabbage the game will end with only your personal victory if you should win. This night is basically helping the cabbage vendor get closer to his win condition.

33. ISO #433

Well since it's clear at this point that Unnamed is not getting lynched. I ask that you please be more active tomorrow as I feel we should attempt to Lynch Mai's Father tomorrow. I'd also like to say, I hope I'm wrong about you. GL!

P.S. Aang you should probably not visit him tomorrow just in case.

34. ISO #434

Day has ended. No one was lynched.

With the group at odds over the Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar's allegiance but no one willing to make a final decision they split into two groups for the night, each taking separate directions in an event to run from the machine.

Bosco, Bushi, Chit Sang, Dock, Foo Foo Cuddlypoops, Friendly Mushroom, , Kyoshi Warrior #37, Li, Warden (Boiling Rock), Xu would all go left.

Jin, Lao Beifong, Lo, Mai's Father, Mai's Mother, Roku's Waterbending Master, Tyro, Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar, Varrick, Warden (Prison Rig) would go right.

Parting ways they said their good byes and their good lucks. The machine followed left.

Night 2 will end at this time

End of day vote tallies:

Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar (10):
    Chit Sang, Bosco, Kyoshi Warrior #37, Bushi, Lao Beifong, Warden (Boiling Rock), Jin, Foo Foo Cuddlypoops, Friendly Mushroom, Roku's Waterbending Master

Lao Beifong (1):
    Mai's Mother

Kyoshi Warrior #37 (2):
    Warden (Prison Rig), Unnamed Fire Bending Avatar
    Last edited by Guru Pathik; March 22nd, 2014 at 06:25 PM.

35. ISO #435

Day 3 - The Serpent's Pass

As the group split in two one man; Lo, silently walked into the woods. His body was later found on the shores of Lake Laogai. He was merely a Cabbage Jester. The group that escaped left was hunted all night and unable to rest, while the group that left right () took the night to rest. Luckily for both groups they evaded the machine and were able to meet at the ferry that was to take them closer to Ba Sing Se. Sadly none of the group were able to convince the ticket lady to let them on the ferry, and had to take the trail past the Serpent's Pass- a trail said to be extraordinarily dangerous. They ventured onward but were not all certain they could make it.

Day 3 is a mandatory lynch day. The player with the highest vote tally will be lynched, regardless of meeting the hammer requirement.

- Remaining Role List -
    Long Feng
    Dai Li Agent (Hidden Dai Li Agent)

Azula
    Ty Lee (Hidden Azula's Legion)
    Mai (Hidden Azula's Legion)

Aang
    Katara
    Sokka
    Toph
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen
    Earth Kingdom Citizen

Zuko

Day 3 will end at this time
    Last edited by Slaol; March 26th, 2014 at 06:08 AM.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

Rawr rrrwaaoooorr muuuuurrruu gaooo

rwaaooorrrrraaawwra ror ruru

Yawn, first things first, Bosco presents the larger versions of the node network.

Bosco is aware many of you feel that Mai's Mother and UFA are the priority lynches for today. Bosco argues for an alternative priority lynch: Bosco realizes many of you are angry at Mai's Mother for being completely responsible for town's inability to get enough votes to lynch. Bosco is displeased with her himself but there are worse people present; people who have active times during the critical period but were completely absent. All of your frustration is focused on Mai's Mother because she was the only visible impediment to the lynch.

Tyro and Varrick were consistently online around the day/night switchover time yet both were mysteriously absent when their votes were critical.

Dock and Mai's Father are also higher on Bosco's scum list than UFA or Mai's Mother.

-vote Tyro

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

Nothing happened to me, Aang didnt visit me, and I fully read the entire thread and I understand the game now

Am pleased that the neutral is dead. Apparently people visited Lo night one for Lo to lose his cabbage. I have nothing to say to prove that I am not mind controlled. I can however make something up today and hopefully you will trust me.

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

Nothing happened to me, Aang didnt visit me, and I fully read the entire thread and I understand the game now

Am pleased that the neutral is dead. Apparently people visited Lo night one for Lo to lose his cabbage. I have nothing to say to prove that I am not mind controlled. I can however make something up today and hopefully you will trust me.
    This simply means that he was Brainwashed N1. Long Feng's visit made him lose his cabbage, and with Long Feng changing target/not targeting anyone yesterday, he died. Unfortunate for him.

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450