3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Makes Me Wish I Were Truly Catholic

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersniper View Post
    But they teach the world wars and say they won it with no help
    You know because you went to an American school, right? Oh - wait, lmao.

On a serious note, the British did a lot. Like house the French government and get pushed out of mainland Europe.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    You know because you went to an American school, right? Oh - wait, lmao.

On a serious note, the British did a lot. Like house the French government and get pushed out of mainland Europe.
    loool. America wins wars because they strategically enter them. Like, they wait until 75% of the war has been fought, then rush in when everyone is weak. Not saying that's a bad thing, it's fucking genius.

9. ISO #9

Idk maybe japanese should invade US first than picking on chewing china gum. Lol. Who won the war anyway. Everyone but banks lose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    loool. America wins wars because they strategically enter them. Like, they wait until 75% of the war has been fought, then rush in when everyone is weak. Not saying that's a bad thing, it's fucking genius.
    Are you just citing WW2 for this statement? I never understood why the international community is critical of US intervention policies post ww2, but in the same breath are critical about when the US joined the last great war.

11. ISO #11

I was referencing WWI.
    Also, how can you not understand that? They are two completely different scenarios.

First scenario: People are critical that the USA is starting, and engaging in, too many pointless wars.
    Second scenario: People are critical that USA didn't join in to assist the international community.

Both are very selfish acts.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I was referencing WWI.
    Also, how can you not understand that? They are two completely different scenarios.

First scenario: People are critical that the USA is starting, and engaging in, too many pointless wars.
    Second scenario: People are critical that USA didn't join in to assist the international community.

Both are very selfish acts.
    The United States had no obligation, in both World Wars, to get involved in foreign affairs. I'm not in support of being an interventionist society, or not being so, only that it is a hypocritical point of view. If you misread my previous statement and understood it to be that I agree with my nation's foreign policies, and history thereof, then please understand you are mistaken. The United States (Not America, cause after all you are American) are not the world police, and we had no obligation in either war to help Europe solve it's blood feuds.

13. ISO #13

Usa will massive retreat in near future. International problem will be handled locally as long as some rogue country stays out.....nah.

US is still much better than USSR.

Isolation ism...poor mexican

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by BrockSamson View Post
    The United States had no obligation, in both World Wars, to get involved in foreign affairs. I'm not in support of being an interventionist society, or not being so, only that it is a hypocritical point of view. If you misread my previous statement and understood it to be that I agree with my nation's foreign policies, and history thereof, then please understand you are mistaken. The United States (Not America, cause after all you are American) are not the world police, and we had no obligation in either war to help Europe solve it's blood feuds.
    USA isn't America? Are you a United Statesian? If you refer to the United States of Mexico as Mexico, you're a hypocrite.

15. ISO #15