Fragsby's Heart Gold Community Themed Nuzlocke!
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Post Fragos's Heart Gold Community Themed Nuzlocke!

Hmm, what's up everyone? It's time to start my new Pokemon Nuzlocke journey, and this time I'll be doing it with a Pokemon Heart Gold Version! The Nuzlocke challenge for Pokemon games has been on for a while, and it's rules there are the following:

1. If your Pokémon faints, it is considered "dead"! This means you must either release the Pokémon or permanently box it if it faints. No exceptions! You may not use any revival items to bring them back, or reset your game. So be careful!
    2. You can only capture/obtain the first Pokémon you encounter in a route/town. That first Pokémon you find is your only chance-- if you fail to catch it (for whatever reason), there are no do-overs. That's all you get for that route or town, so move on over to the next one!
    3. You can only trade with other games for the sole-purpose of Trade Evolutions, such as Machoke to Machamp. In other words, you can only use Pokémon you legitimately catch/obtain within the game.
    4. You must nickname every Pokémon you catch! This will increase your bond with them and give deaths a bigger impact.
    And that will bring us to the fourth point - nicknaming every Pokemon that I catch. I will nickname all of my Pokemon after famous SC2 community members! Ever imagined of a Clefairy named Luna, a Haunter named DarkRevenant, or a Magikarp named Bruno? I will write my Heart Gold adventure while traveling with Pokemon like that. And don't forget that it will be also a Nuzlocke challenge - if one of my Pokemon faints in a battle, it is dead. Permanently. How's that for a thrill? Furthermore, each time I catch a new Pokemon and give it a nickname, I will also send a PM to the community member after which my Pokemon has been named.

Now, let's start my new adventure!

Spoiler : Adventure Log :

• I have arrived into Professor Elm's lab and he asked me to choose one of the three Pokemon: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile.
    • I chose myself a male Chikorita and named him Citrus. Profesor Elm said that I should keep it outside of Pokeball and walk together.
    • The professor told me to visit Mr. Pokemon and receive something from him.
    • I traveled through Cherrygrove City and received a pair of Running Shoes from rather energetic old man.
    • I arrived to Mr. Pokemon's house and received a Pokemon Egg from him. I also received a Pokedex from Professor Oak.
    • On my way back to New Back Town I runned into a passerby boy with red hair. He challenged me with Cyndaquil but I defeated him
    • When I arrived back in Elm's Lab I found out that Cyndaquil was stolen from Elm by the same boy with red hair! Apparently his name was Silver. I also gave the Egg to Professor Elm.
    • Elm suggested that I should challenge Pokemon Gyms across Johto. After talking with my mon once more, I setted my on my new journey!
    • I ran only Lyra, who gave me some PokeBalls and showed me how to catch a wild Pokemon.
    • Right after I finished taking with her, a wild Sentret appeared! I used this opportunity to use a PokeBall and catch it!
    • After catching a female Sentret I chose to name her Clementine. Welcome to my party!

Spoiler : My Current Team :

Citrus - lvl 9 (male). Adamant nature. Likes to fight.

Clementine - lvl 3 (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off.

I would like to keep a slow pace just so that you guys will be able to catch up. I'll update my Nuzlocke challenge tomorrow! Expect some more new Pokemon to be caught in the future! Of course, that also means you should keep track on your current PMs.
    Last edited by Fragos; January 9th, 2014 at 10:20 AM.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Fragsby's Heart Gold Community Themed Nuzlocke!

Alirght, everyone, it's time to update my Adventure Log once again!

Spoiler : My Adventure Log :

• After catching Clementine I make some effort to train her up, with little assistance of Citrus
    • I caught a male Caterpie on Route 30 and named him Ika
    • I started to fight Youngsters and Bug Catched on the rote aheal using mostly Clementine in battle
    • I caught a female Pidgey on Route 31 and named her MintBerry
    • I arrived in Violet City. Jokes aside, there was a woman in house who named her Pidgey Strawberry!
    • I chose to check out the Dark Cave. My first encounter there was a male Geodude. I caught and named him Gerik.
    • Right after that, I encountered a wild Dunsparce! Sadly, the Nuzlocke rules only allow me to catch one Pokemon per route, so I just knocked that thing out with good experience.
    • A man gave me HM Rock Smash and I taught that move to Gerik
    • I spend some time training Gerik in the tall grass, with the help of the new move that he recently learned
    • Finally, I went to Sprout Tower and spend some time training three of my Pokemon (Citrus, Clementine and Gerik) there. I used Citrus and Clementine in battle against numerous Bellsprouts, and Gerik against Hoothoot. I defeated Sage Li and he gave me the TM Flash.

Spoiler : My Pokemon Team :

Citrus - lvl 12 (male). Adamant nature. Likes to fight. Moves: Tackle, Razor Leaf, Synthesis, PoisonPowder.
    Clementine - lvl 11 (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Moves: Scratch, Quick Attack, Defense Curl, Foresight.

Gerik - lvl 10 (male). Careful nature. Capable of taking hits. Moves: Tackle, Rock Smash, Defense Curl, Rock Polish

Reserved Pokemon in the box:

Ika - lvl 3 (male). Brave nature. Somewhat stubborn.
    MintBerry - lvl 3 (female). Mild nature. Likes to relax.

In my next update, I will be challenging Falkner in Violet Cym. Feel free to give me some suggestions, guys!
    Last edited by Fragos; January 9th, 2014 at 10:21 AM.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Before we begin, there was a comment from a Marriland user:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Claw
    Falkner should be pretty easy if Gerik reaches one more level. Rock Throw will wipe out the gym :P Although I'll still warn you about Pidgeotto and Roost. It loves to spam that one move OVER and OVER and OVER.
    Anyways, subscribing to this because simple Nuzlockes are fun Nuzlockes and maybe I'll learn about Mafia. Also, kudos for using Chikorita. I find it quite underrated compared to the other two, and it's also currently my favorite Johto starter.
    Oh yeah, and any reason why you stored Iku and MintBerry?
    Surprise update! This time it comes with the video from Youtube! Yeah, I uploaded a video of my battle against Falkner inside the gym, so feel free to watch it!
    Featured Pokemon: Gerik, Ika.

The adventure journal continues right after the video, as I walk my way to Azalea Town.

Spoiler : My Adventure Journal :

• After leaving the gym, I received a call from Professor Elm. He told me to meet with his assistant in local PokeMart
    • The assistant gave me back the mysterious Egg and said that Elm insised that I should travel with it
    • I used Rock Smash in several places to find some hidden items scattered around
    • On Route 32 I caught a male Ratatta and named him Rocshi
    • I continued my walk through Route 32, fighting trainers and wild Pokemon. During my journey, Ika has evolved into Butterfree
    • Then I entered Union Cave, and encountered a male Zubat. I chose to catch him and named him NoctiZ
    • Deeper in the Union Cave, I found a new TM, Rock Tomb
    • Fighting my way through Union Cave, I finally reach the other end of the cave and found myself at Route 33. Azalea Town is just nearby!
    • Upon entering Azalea Town, I notice a Team Rocket Grunt guarding the entrance of Slowpoke Well.
    • I enter Azalea Town's Pokemon Center, and as I was about to talk with nurse, my Egg suddenly hatches into Togepi! After some pondering, I chose to name him Tonex.

Citrus - lvl 15 (male). Adamant nature. Likes to fight. Moves: Tackle, Razor Leaf, Synthesis, PoisonPowder.
    Clementine - lvl 14 (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Moves: Fury Swipes, Quick Attack, Defense Curl, Foresight.
    Gerik - lvl 14 (male). Careful nature. Capable of taking hits. Moves: Rock Throw, Rock Smash, Defense Curl, Rock Polish
    Ika - lvl 12 (male). Brave nature. Somewhat stubborn. Moves: Tackle, Confusion, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore
    Tonex - lvl 1 (male). Quirky nature. Quick tempered. Moves: Growl, Charm, Extrasensory

Rocshi - lvl 4 (male). Bashful nature. Somewhat vain.
    NoctiZ - lvl 5 (male). Timid nature. Strongly defiant.

Next time, I'll check out the Slowpoke Well, and hopefully, challenge Azalea Gym at the same day! That's all for today, folks!
    Last edited by Fragos; January 26th, 2014 at 11:40 PM.

13. ISO #13

Ehehehe. I'm in the game. #ballsdeep yo

I can't particular care about Pokemon, even though I had Pokemon Fire Red, have Pokemon Platinum and played the old games ofc. But I guess I'll check up on myself every now and then. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Citrus is obviously useful.
    Clem can pickup stuff once evolved?
    Gerik the Golem. Enuff said.
    Ika helps in capturing.
    Tonex... after evolving should be good?
    Mintberry. Yeah why store her? Unless you want another flier.
    Roschi. Umm...
    NoctiZ should be ok I guess.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Next time, I'll check out the Slowpoke Well, and hopefully, challenge Azalea Gym at the same day! That's all for today, folks!
    A++ king's rock pls
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Tonex - lvl 1 (male). Quirky nature. Quick tempered. Moves: Growl, Charm, Extrasensory
    I feel this guy is at a distinctive disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    i feel like this is exactly the moves i would prob have early on
    At least it's not Harden, String Shot, Growl, Attract.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Hey, guys, it's time for another journal update! Note that as of now any videos you might see will be hidden in a spoiler box inside the journal. Just click-and-open!

• I decided to check Ilex Forest for a while. Caught a wild Paras and named him Deantwo. Well, he does have two mushrooms on the back, right?
    • Kurt decides to go after Team Rocket but hits his back while climbing down. He insisted that I should beat down those Rockets for him.
    • I went deeper inside Slowpoke Well and challenged Team Rocket. I defeated their executive Proton using only Clementine in the battle. Right after the fight, Clementine evolved into Furret!
    • Checked out Route 33 - haven't caught anything there yet. Caught a wild Spearow and decided to name him TwentyOne.
    • After some little training, Citrus has evolved into Bayleef!
    • Finally I enter inside Azalea Gym and eventually face off against Bugsy. Does this video bugs you? Featured Pokemon: Gerik, Ika, clementine.
      Spoiler : Vs Bugsy :
    • After earning the Gym Badge, I encounter Silver for a second time. He instantly challenges me to battle, but I brush his team off.
    • In Ilex Forest I had to run and catch two Farfetch'D for "charcoal" guy. After he gets them back, he gives me HM Cut. I team that HM to Clementine and now we can move forward!
    • A Kimono Girl was found lost in the forest. Before I can reply anything, Ika shows her the way out! Smart Pokemon, you say?
    • While still exploring the forest, I ran in another guy who headbutts himself against the trees. He said the he can teach Headbutt to my Pokemon. I chose to make Citrus and Clementine to learn Headbutt.
    • On Route 34 I encounted a wild Abra, but failed to catch it - it Teleported away. No encounter for me this time!
    • On the same route, I met Lyra near the Day-Care. We exchanged numbers (don't get us wrong!) and I chose to raise two of my reserve Pokemon, NoctiZ and TwentyOne inside the Day-Care.
    • Finally I arrived in Goldenrod City. I checked out the Department Store nearby and bought some things, and decided to take a little rest after that.

Citrus - lvl 18 (male). Adamant nature. Likes to fight. Moves: Headbutt, Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Reflect. Held item - MiracleSeed.
    Clementine - lvl 17 (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Moves: Headbutt, Quick Attack, Cut, Foresight Held item - Shell Bell.
    Gerik - lvl 17 (male). Careful nature. Capable of taking hits. Moves: Rock Throw, Rock Smash, Magnitude, Rock Polish. Held item - Hard Rock
    Ika - lvl 16 (male). Brave nature. Somewhat stubborn. Moves: Gust, Confusion, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore. Held item - Charti Berry.

NoctiZ - lvl 5 (male). Timid nature. Strongly defiant. Currently inside the Day-Care.
    Tonex - lvl 1 (male). Quirky nature. Quick tempered.
    Deantwo - lvl 6 (male). ??? nature.
    TwentyOne - lvl 6 (male). ??? nature. Currently inside the Day-Care.

Don't expect me to challenge Goldenrod Gym tomorrow. Instead of that, I'll probably show you something else. You just wait!
    Last edited by Fragos; January 26th, 2014 at 11:40 PM.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Where dem bitches at at the Day Care? I wanna make some baby bats. :P
    In Nuzlocke games, I usaully bring Pokemon in Day-Care to raise some levels, not to make eggs or something.

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Ahahaha that's funny because we both just learned headbutt

Lol poor Noctiz... You're not at the daycare to breed; you're there because you need a nanny
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

This is me taking a competitive eye on your team. I know you are doing this for fun, but maybe I can provide some guidance to how you utilize your team.

Right now, Citrus is the best off as far as nature and IV's go. It's highest IV stat is it's attack and it's nature gives bonus attack, lessened SpA, Something to keep in mind when choosing a moveset for it.
    Gerik is probably the next best off, with a nature that lowers SpA and increases it's SpD. Would be nice if it were increases it's regular defense, but that's fine. IV phrase says it has a solid 31 Defense IV's, so wooo.
    Clementine follows with some bulk being given. A full 31 HP IV's and a nature that tends to it's SpD is good for taking that extra hit, but, unfortunately, it's nature hinders it's impressive speed.
    Ika sits in the most unfortunate place with it's nature tends to it's unimpressive Attack stat and lowers it's speed. Saved by the 31 SpD IV's it has making it's impressive SpD better.

If you happen upon another Abra, just check a Great ball at it. You'll have just over a 50% chance of catching it.
    Last edited by creedkingsx; January 10th, 2014 at 01:34 PM.

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

What's up, everyone? It's another weekend today, so I'm contunuing my journey with a speady pace! Keep your eyes peeled on the journal!

• I visited Radio Tower and acquired the Radio Card after answering five questions. My favourite question was "Is it true that Magikarp cannot learn TMs?"
    • I checked out Goldenrod Underground, battled some trainers and took myself a photo with my team while dressed as Team Rocket Grunt!
    • I checked out the Goldenrod Game Corner, which had only one game, Voltorb Flip. Apparently I suck at that game, so I chose to ignore it completely.
    • On Route 35 I battled more trainers and caught a female Nidoran. I named her Bunny.
    • Since it's Saturday, the Bug-Catching Contenst in National Park was open. I decided to participate, and with help of Ika, I caught a female Weedle. I finished the contenst in a second place - some bratty kid managed to beat me with a Paras. I did get Everstone as reward, though. After contest ended, I named my Weedle Poriomania.
    • I spent some more time training, and Poriomania eventually evolved into Beedrill!
    • After returning to Day-Care, I found out that both NoctiZ and TwentyOne had their levels raised to 15! I chose to place TwentyOne in the box and put Poriomania in Day-Care.
    • Finally I went inside Goldenrod Gym to challenge Whitney. The video below will tell you the rest of the story! Featured Pokemon: Bunny, Citrus, Gerik.
      Spoiler : Vs Whitney :

Citrus - lvl 20 (male). Adamant nature. Likes to fight. Moves: Headbutt, Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Reflect. Held item - MiracleSeed.
    Clementine - lvl 19 (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Moves: Headbutt, Quick Attack, Cut, Foresight Held item - Shell Bell.
    Gerik - lvl 20 (male). Careful nature. Capable of taking hits. Moves: Rock Throw, Rock Smash, Magnitude, Rock Polish. Held item - Hard Rock
    Ika - lvl 18 (male). Brave nature. Somewhat stubborn. Moves: Gust, Confusion, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore. Held item - Charti Berry.
    Bunny - lvl 18 (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Moves: Scratch, Growl, Poison Sting, Double Kick. Held item - Quick Claw.

NoctiZ - lvl 15 (male). Timid nature. Strongly defiant. Currently inside the Day-Care.
    Tonex - lvl 1 (male). Quirky nature. Quick tempered.
    Deantwo - lvl 6 (male). Jolly nature. Likes to relax.
    TwentyOne - lvl 15 (male). Hardy nature. Capable of taking hits .
    Poriomania - lvl 12 (female). Relaxed nature. Somewhat vain. Currently inside the Day-Care.

You're already excited, aren't you? Things will get more and more interesting from now on, because trainers on the way will surely get rougher! Do not miss out my next update - it will feature the Pokeathlon tournament soon!
    Last edited by Fragos; January 26th, 2014 at 11:41 PM.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Time for another major update! This time, I'll start with a Pokeathon video right now! Watch as my Pokeathletes prove thenselves on the field!

And now, time for a journal update:

• I decided to withdraw NoctiZ from Day-Care and put him in my party. TwentyOne was placed back in Day-care instead.
    • I visied one of the younger haircut brothers in Goldenrod Undergound and he groomed NoctiZ for a brand new haircut.
    • I enthered the Pokeathlon Dome and met Whitney there. She gave me a new jersey for showing off the style, I guess? I took all five Pokeathlon challenges, using different Pokemon each time, and earned a lot of Athlete points!
    • On Route 37 I encountered a wild male Stantler. Caught and nicknamed him Kusco.
    • After endtering Ecruteak City's Pokemon Center, I met Bill the Pokemaniac there. he said that I should visit his house in Goldenrod City.
    • I paid a visit inside the Dance Theater. A Team Rocket goon showed really bad manners there, so I had to step on the stage and beat him up for good. I received HM Surf as a reward.
    • Moving on a Route 42, I bumped onto Hiked, who gave me another HM - Strength! I also picked the rare TM Shadow Claw and taught that move to Clementine.
    • I check out Mr. Mortar, but I did not get any good catched there. Moving into other side of Route 42, I stepped into tall grass and encountered a wild Flaaffy. I named her Apache.
    • I returned to Goldenrod City and met Bill inside his house. He gave me an Eevee as a gift. I gave my Eevee a new nickname - Elixir!
    • I withdrew TwentyOne and Poriomania from Day-Care and placed Apache and Elixir on their place. Wow, they can grow really fast inside Day-Care!
    • Finally I trained TwentyOne a little and eventually he evolved into TwentyTwo! Fearow's National Pokedex number is 22, if you haven't noticed.

Citrus - lvl 21 Bayleef (male). Adamant nature. Likes to fight. Moves: Headbutt, Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Reflect. Held item - MiracleSeed.
    Clementine - lvl 20 Furret (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Moves: Headbutt, Quick Attack, Cut, Shadow Claw. Held item - Shell Bell.
    Gerik - lvl 21 Geodude (male). Careful nature. Capable of taking hits. Moves: Rock Throw, Rock Smash, Magnitude, Rock Polish. Held item - Hard Rock.
    Ika - lvl 21 Butterfree (male). Brave nature. Somewhat stubborn. Moves: Gust, Confusion, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore. Held item - Charti Berry.
    Bunny - lvl 20 Nidorina (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Moves: Headbutt, Growl, Poison Sting, Double Kick. Held item - Quick Claw.
    NoctiZ - lvl 20 Zubat (male). Timid nature. Strongly defiant. Moves: Leech Life, Supersonic, Bite, Wing Attack. Held item - Soothe Bell.

MintBerry - lvl 3 Pidgey (female). Mild nature. Likes to relax.

Rocshi - lvl 4 Ratatta(male). Bashful nature. Somewhat vain.
    Tonex - lvl 1 Togepi (male). Quirky nature. Quick tempered.
    Deantwo - lvl 6 Paras (male). Jolly nature. Likes to relax.
    TwentyTwo - lvl 20 Fearow (male). Hardy nature. Capable of taking hits .
    Poriomania - lvl 19 Beedrill (female). Relaxed nature. Somewhat vain.

Kusco - lvl 15 Stantler (male). Quiet nature. Mischievous.

Apache - lvl 18 Flaaffy (female). Sassy nature. Highly curious. Currently inside the Day-Care.

Elixir - lvl 9 Eevee (male). Hasty nature. Good perseverance. Currently inside the Day-Care.

I have so many Pokemon right now, that I can't completely decide what my final party would be like! I'll have to give myself as good thinking on that for a while. Also you may have noticed that I did not challenge Ecruteak Gym yet. That's because my current update was focuse mostly on Pokeathlon. I'll challenge Morty in my next update of Heart Gold Community Nuzlocke!
    Last edited by Fragos; January 13th, 2014 at 11:37 PM.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Before I update my adventure once again, I'll show you some posts from Marriland's community. Usually there are many other challenges running around, so it's difficult for me to be noticed. But looks like I have few subscribers on that side as well:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackninja
    Oh~ Nice challenge! It's nice you're naming the Pokemon after your friends~ Tell them I said hello!
    XD, I love it how you inspired someone. Inspiration is so nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Hehe. I did this with Marriland users a while back, but it ended early. :P I'm thinking of doing another, and I liked how you lay this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by packerman120
    Good job vs Whitney. My favorite team member so far is Clementine because I love Furret.

38. ISO #38

Great job so far, Fragos! Looks like you've managed to keep everyone alive. I've been enjoying all of your progress updates. I'm glad the community at Marriland is enjoying your challenge as well.

For anyone who's interested, here is a comic made about a nuzlocke challenge. It's quite long (currently 9 chapters and counting), but it's very good. So if any of you are looking for something to do between updates from Fragos, you might want to check it out.

39. ISO #39

The next update is pretty small but it is notheless important! I'm challenging Morty today and you're interested to see how things turned out, hmm? Do not open "My Pokemon Team" until you read the journal and watch the video below!

• Inside the Pokeathon Dome I bought an item using my earned Athlete Points. Guess what was that item?
    • I visited Burned Tower and met Eusine and Morty there. Upon seeing me, Silver challenged me to another battle. I had to switch a lot but in the end I managed to defeat him. No video this time, though!
    • I climbed down and saw the mythical beasts - Entei, Raikou, and Suicune. They soon scattered away. Suicune took an attention to me, then escaped as well, with Eusine giving off the chase.
    • Finally I went inside Ecruteak Gym. So dark and full of ghosts... Are you scared? Watch the video at your own risk - and it will not end right after battling Morty! Featured Pokemon: NoctiZ, clementine, Ika, Bunny.

Citrus - lvl 22 Bayleef (male). Adamant nature. Likes to fight. Moves: Magical Leaf, Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Reflect. Held item - MiracleSeed.
    Clementine - lvl 24 Furret (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Moves: Headbutt, Quick Attack, Cut, Shadow Claw. Held item - Shell Bell.
    Gerik - lvl 21 Geodude (male). Careful nature. Capable of taking hits. Moves: Rock Throw, Rock Smash, Magnitude, Rock Polish. Held item - Hard Rock.
    Ika - lvl 22 Butterfree (male). Brave nature. Somewhat stubborn. Moves: Gust, Confusion, Sleep Powder, Whirlwind. Held item - Charti Berry.
    NoctiZ - lvl 23 Golbat (male). Timid nature. Strongly defiant. Moves: Leech Life, Confuse Ray, Bite, Wing Attack. Held item - Oran Berry.
    Bunny - lvl 20 Nidoqueen (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Moves: Headbutt, Growl, Surf, Double Kick. Held item - Quick Claw.

Kusco - lvl 15 Stantler (male). Quiet nature. Mischievous.

Apache - lvl 18+ Flaaffy (female). Sassy nature. Highly curious. Currently inside the Day-Care.

Elixir - lvl 9+ Eevee (male). Hasty nature. Good perseverance. Currently inside the Day-Care.

I have not visted Day-Care again, so I have no idea what levels Apache and Elixir have right now. But they are definitely higher that their current numbers, and I'll probalby put either of then in my main party at some point.
    Last edited by Fragos; January 26th, 2014 at 11:42 PM.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Whoops, there was one Pokemon whose picture has been not uploaded here yet, and that Pokemon is Stantler. Sorry about that, Kusco! Now the picture should be in the team roster now.

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Hey everyone, I have updated my Adventure Journal again. I have mixed feelings about this day. You should start reading from the Journal, ok?

• I returned back to Day-Care and they told me that Apache and Elixir were holding an Egg! However, I decided to keep the Egg in hands of Day-Care Man. I withdrew Apache in my party to replace Gerik and taught him the expensive TM Thunder.
    • Now I can use Surf to reach other areas. I chose a pool of water near the Day-Care and surfed around until I runned into three female Ace Trainers.
    • The first two girls challenged me to a double battle. They used only Water-type Pokemon and I defeated then with combination of Citrus and Ika.
    • The third girl had a weak Shellder and a whooping lvl 28 Cloyster! Before Citrus could react, that Cloyster fired an Aurora Beam, killing Citrus in one hit! I send out Apache for delivering revenge! Apache one-shotted Cloyster with Thunder, who only tried to Protect itself. But what's done is already done... now I had to give out my final fareweel to Citrus, a brave Bayleef, who only wanted to fight more and more...
      Spoiler : Farewell Citrus :
    • I then started moving into Olivine City's directions. I only found wild Ratatta in the tall grass on the first route, so I made Clementine to use Headbutt on nearby trees on the second route. One of the shaken trees unraveled a wild Hoothoot. I caught that Pokemon and namer her Chane.
    • Inside MooMoo Farm there was a sick Miltank. I decided to feed her 4 Oran Berries (all of my supply), but she only got slightly better. Lost my berries for nothing, eh?
    • After arriving in Olivine City, I checked out the local places until a fisherman gave me a Good Rod. I use the rod to fish on Route 40, and my catch was very surprising - a wild Corsola! I had to use Apache instead of Ika to assist in capturing her. Good thing I have few Lure Balls, eh? I named my newly caught Corsola Orpzola and immediately decided to put her in my party in place of Gerik.
    • I climbed the Lighthouse, fighting trainers aong the way, and Orpzola really proved herself useful there! At the top of the lighthouse I met Jasmine, the local Gym Leader, who was tending to her sick Ampharos. She suggested that I should get a medicide for her Pokemon in Cianwood City (beyone the sea).
    • After seeing her Ampharos, started waling over the shore, thinking about Citrus. Who knows how things would turn out if I had not picked the wrong path?

Clementine - lvl 25 Furret (female). Sassy nature. Often dozes off. Moves: Headbutt, Quick Attack, Cut, Shadow Claw. Held item - Silk Scarf.
    Ika - lvl 25 Butterfree (male). Brave nature. Somewhat stubborn. Moves: Gust, Confusion, Sleep Powder, Whirlwind. Held item - Charti Berry.
    NoctiZ - lvl 24 Golbat (male). Timid nature. Strongly defiant. Moves: Leech Life, Confuse Ray, Bite, Wing Attack. Held item - Payapa Berry.
    Bunny - lvl 24 Nidoqueen (female). Hasty nature. Strong willed. Moves: Headbutt, Growl, Surf, Double Kick. Held item - Shell Bell.
    Apache - lvl 25 Flaaffy (female). Sassy nature. Highly curious. Moves: Headbutt, Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Thunder. Held item - Magnet.
    Orpzola - lvl 24 Corsola (female). Lax nature. Good endurance. Moves: Surf, Rock Blast, Recover, Strength. Held item - Quick Claw.

Kusco - lvl 15+ Stantler (male). Quiet nature. Mischievous.
    Currently inside the Day-Care.
    Gerik - lvl 22 Geodude (male). Careful nature. Capable of taking hits.
    Elixir - lvl 18+ Eevee (male). Hasty nature. Good perseverance. Currently inside the Day-Care.

Chane - lvl 17 Hoothoot (female). Hasty nature. Somewhat vain.

Rest in Peace:

Citrus - lvl 22 Bayleef (male). Adamant nature. Once liked to fight...

Well... All i have to do is to surf to Cianwood City, right? Have to do it anyway. Who knows what will happen to sick Ampharos if the sickness prolongs any longer? I should not think about it right now... That's all for today, I guess...
    Last edited by Fragos; January 14th, 2014 at 09:34 AM.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50