1. ISO #1

2014 first discussion : Persecution

Discuss:

1. all major persecutions that you have heard
    2. damages to victims
    3. influence and aftermath

I will start:

Jesus was persecuted by Roman empire.

This I believe gave a morality foundation to Christianity.

The attitude about anti-cruelty helped western societies become more civilized over time.
    Last edited by louiswill; January 5th, 2014 at 06:26 PM.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: 2014 first discussion : Persecution

1. Mexico is an elitist society based on race. There is great disparity of opportunity between classes. For example, the cowboy on one of my ranches is indigenous (absolutely lowest level of hierarchy) and is paid $200 a week, is given a small plot of land, a house, 2 boots a year, clothes, medicine- this is considered extremely competitive (easily doubles most indigenous salaries). On the extreme other end Carlos is the wealthiest man in the world (not typical.) I just hate that this incredible disparity of social and economic power exists. It feels like a great injustice.

2. Just as in the United States with any labor force, they get politicians to promise money to their communities, but the minimum wage is still $100 a week.

3. Although, they weren't killed off in mass genocide as done with the American natives. They retain a lot of land for their communities and self-governance. Still, they remain the bottom of the barrel socially and economically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ISO #4