R.I.P LANDSTANDER
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: R.I.P LANDSTANDER

This needs to be moved to serious discussion. Can a mod please move this thread?

I'll begin:
    Landstander was someone who 'standed' for fraternity, equality, liberty, and of course 'Land'. You might say, he was French for supporting the same ideals.

I remember when I first started playing Mafia, he invited me into his games and his parties and was not a snob about it in the least. He had a massive following and built up the most well regarded clan on Mafia. In a time where independent trolls were everywhere, he created a symbol that meant: 'I'm here to play the game and not waste people's time'. For that, I am grateful, because he changed the game. He will be remembered as a leader, and as a knight against the corruption that plagues this community. He was the hero that this community deserved, but not the hero this community needed right now. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, he is THE LANDSTANDER!

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

If I haven't told you,

I was point-banned by him.

I have historical right to hate him.

However, He is a skilled mafia player.

I have played many good games with him, honestly.

However, from what I heard, he did a lot of unforgivable things.

He is the second person I knew from this site. (The first is DR, the third is Raptorblaze, the forth is slaol, and then it is pod/noctiz.)
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    If I haven't told you,

I was point-banned by him.

I have historical right to hate him.

However, He is a skilled mafia player.

I have played many good games with him, honestly.

However, from what I heard, he did a lot of unforgivable things.

He is the second person I knew from this site. (The first is DR, the third is Raptorblaze, the forth is slaol, and then it is pod/noctiz.)
    I don't think using prefer to always get a neutral role so he can mess with people is really "skill"

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    I don't think using prefer to always get a neutral role so he can mess with people is really "skill"
    RB,
    You're acting like the deceased's divorcée showing up to the funeral. We're all lowering our dark sunglasses to give you the stink eye. But then we notice you're wearing a skimpy black dress, and well... one thing could lead to another right?

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    I meant the times that he is not trolling.

He usually do at least one decent game among 4 trolling streaks.

I often suspect him banning me because of that I trolled him better than him trolled public in that game, but I lost the replay to prove it.

Raptorblaze is the one restored my points after like 2 months.
    Last edited by louiswill; December 5th, 2013 at 09:45 AM.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Both Necro and Landstander are gone. I guess there is no winner after all.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21