Elixir is the hammer of John Galt
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Elixir is the hammer of justice.

>Raptor pre-emptively bans several known game ruiners DESPITE fuuton refusing to follow report guidelines and making the process harder. Raptor then patrols the games for a week watching for those idiots, keeps getting shit from fuuton about how he sucks.
    >Elixir kicks someone once, Instant respect.

Why do I bother, *sigh*

All the people causing problems have been banlisted for awhile now, the problem is getting DR to update the map.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    >Raptor pre-emptively bans several known game ruiners DESPITE fuuton refusing to follow report guidelines and making the process harder. Raptor then patrols the games for a week watching for those idiots, keeps getting shit from fuuton about how he sucks.

Why do I bother, *sigh*

All the people causing problems have been banlisted for awhile now, the problem is getting DR to update the map.
    I will now be sending DR hate mail with my next donation.

5. ISO #5

Raptor is the bringer of justice.

Dude needs more love.

I'm just a QA guy these days.

edit: Like I dont even know how to use the banlist I'm so out of touch with the reports side of things. I put a message in our Admin team IRC and within minutes Raptor banned the dude.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

6. ISO #6

Why do I bother, *sigh*

Stop trying to to take the limelight away from the TRUE bringer of justice.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Im hearing a lot of hate.
    I don't like hate in my subforum.
    This is a subforum now?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Who is John Galt?
    why do you ask questions that we dont have answers to?
    Lies
    John Galt

"We are!" John Galt
    Last edited by Apocist; December 3rd, 2013 at 08:53 AM.

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    No!
    John Galt is prometheus, who brought us fire and whom we fed to the vultures.
    Somewhat

John Galt is Prometheus who changed his mind. After centuries of being torn by vultures in payment for having brought to men the fire of the gods, he broke his chains—and he withdrew his fire—until the day when men withdraw their vultures.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Why do I bother, *sigh*

So you ban me for Fuuton's respect. Sad

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Re: Elixir is the hammer of John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You can't die. You are wearing James Bond suit.
    Is it true? Have you forsaken the righetous path of light? It seems one of Betty's informants has information regarding your intentional collaboration such dark forces? What is your response to this- can you be trusted?

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Re: Elixir is the hammer of John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You can't die. You are wearing James Bond suit.
    Hardly looks like a Saville Row suit... not even a Kilgore. I would say it's ironically Isaiah being worn by a man supposedly representing the American box-cut... but I digress...

Elixir, it was believed that you blindly supported the breathing ideal of justice. Are you backtracking saying your pagan beliefs lead you to your ultimate decision? If so, what does this Ziggy profess? And may you please pass the kool-aid?