Channeler Prediction - Join if you are a brilliant awesome Mafia player! Spoiler Forbidden
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Cool Channeler Prediction - Join if you are a brilliant awesome Mafia player! Spoiler Forbidden

Quote Originally Posted by suicidaln00b View Post
    Channeler
    Side: Innocents
    Ability: Give anonymous messages from the dead each day.
    When can be used: At night or day, but only once per 24h in game time (= only at night phase or only at day phase)
    Detailed description: Channeler can give a dead person a chance to talk once (or as many times he wishes) more. This is done by sending a PM to the narrator about who poor soul is allowed to make the message. Narrator will then inform the dead person (if Channeler hasn't already) of this opportunity. The dead person's message will be shown as soon as possible, usually when night phase ends. Channeler can also contact any dead person off the forums as he pleases. Contacting a dead mafia player is a bad idea tho, as mafia is still allowed to talk to each other after death. How you might say? Voodoo.

i found this on google
    step it up stark revenant

I will organize this discussion. Do not panic, I am fair.

The purpose is narrowing down of this new role by guessing:
    (It is time to kill the curiosity)

Quote Originally Posted by organize
    by 2/25/2013

1. this role is not town 100%
    2. this role can not kill 100%
    3. This role has night action 100%
    -----
    1. Something about graveyard may involve.

Today's Questions:

1. Does this role's night action directly do something deceptive to investigator roles?

2. Does this role directly threaten town's victory?

3. Does this role make a good combo with any other roles?
    --

My guess:

1: No - There are already enough roles to confuse investigating

2: Yes - None benign has information more than citizens. Since this role has something to do with information. It is threatening.

3: NO - If it is a information getter, then it can not be stronger than consig in mafia, if talking about association...hard to tell. Intentionally NO.

-------------
    P.S.
    ----Thanks for whoever killed my Rep Power, but again, 4 mafia is not for general public. They are too stupid to play with organized crime.
    Last edited by louiswill; March 2nd, 2013 at 10:11 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Channeler Prediction - Join if you are a brilliant awesome Mafia player! Spoiler Forbidden

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    I will organize this discussion. Do not panic, I am fair.

The purpose is narrowing down of this new role by guessing:
    (It is time to kill the curiosity)

SPACE FOR ORGANIZING

Today's Questions:

Question 1: Is this role Mafia Faction

Question 2: Does this role has night action

Question 3: Is this role a killing role

--

My guess:

1: Yes - Mafia has less roles than other factions

2: Yes - All mafia roles have night action so far.

3: NO - Unless mafia can now kill like an arsonist...
    well when dark rev was on fixing the broken vote button he told me what the alignment is most likely be. so i am not saying enything on the subject. all i do know is what is alignment will most likely be.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Channeler Prediction - Join if you are a brilliant awesome Mafia player! Spoiler Forbidden

It'll be sided with the faction we all least expected it to be. Now that I said that, you're going to obviously switch your conclussion to the least expected one... HOWEVER, that means it'll be your ORIGINALLY expected faction, because now that's the least expected one... BUT, then it'll be flipping back again to the other one! So what happens?

We just wait and see, or other wise we're just goin' to be playin' duck, duck, goose with a cluster of pigglets.
    Signature done by opps_ur_dead

His skills are unrivaled.

8. ISO #8

No. New faction of Channelers. They will recruit dead people and revive them to play. Duh.
    No. It will be randomly selected from the dead players from the night before.
    Anti-Killing, actually.

I am totes using Mod facts here. 100% legit answers, you guys.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

My guess is that you're going to target 2 people, and you'll duplicate your first target's night action onto a second target. Would make sense as Town or Neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    This would be a relevant joke if Channeler was in R&D. :P
    Creed, my main man. I have to tell you somethin'.... somethin' very deep, and important.

It is. We just didn't let you know about it.

*To keep relevant with thread as to avoid spam*

It's going to be raising a link for dead players to interact with the world of the living, I'd assume. Most likely in being able to control the channeler's day actions and possibly chat (doubt it, sounds like a bitch to code) and use the channeler as a medium to help achieve their win conditions, if they can. In turn, the channeler probably will end up having a very sporadic win condition, most likely resulting in something along the lines of staying alive to the very end and something else that's real crazy.

Just my guess.
    Signature done by opps_ur_dead

His skills are unrivaled.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    My guess is that you're going to target 2 people, and you'll duplicate your first target's night action onto a second target. Would make sense as Town or Neutral.
    A second guess would be an evil neutral or mafia. It could target 1 player and redirects all night actions on themselves onto their target.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    you mean like that stalker thing?
    i.. i don't think so.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

According to Meriam Webster a channeler is defined as, "a person who conveys thoughts or energy from a source believed to be outside the person's body or conscious mind; specifically : one who speaks for nonphysical beings or spirits."
    My guess is that this is a citizen with mod commands and just talks to night chat.

20. ISO #20

oh, then another guess is a role that targets a player from the graveyard and uses their night action on a second target.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

It's actually a replacement Mafia role for GF. It is invulnerable to all night attacks and actions (including investigation) and will randomly kill 1/2 of the current living town members the following night if lynched. Lix told me.

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    It's actually a replacement Mafia role for GF. It is invulnerable to all night attacks and actions (including investigation) and will randomly kill 1/2 of the current living town members the following night if lynched. Lix told me.
    You get trolled, and you come to troll us...

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    why's it gotta be a replacement?

and can you confirm its not channeler anymore?

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Channeler
    Side: Innocents
    Ability: Give anonymous messages from the dead each day.
    When can be used: At night or day, but only once per 24h in game time (= only at night phase or only at day phase)
    Detailed description: Channeler can give a dead person a chance to talk once (or as many times he wishes) more. This is done by sending a PM to the narrator about who poor soul is allowed to make the message. Narrator will then inform the dead person (if Channeler hasn't already) of this opportunity. The dead person's message will be shown as soon as possible, usually when night phase ends. Channeler can also contact any dead person off the forums as he pleases. Contacting a dead mafia player is a bad idea tho, as mafia is still allowed to talk to each other after death. How you might say? Voodoo.

i found this on google
    step it up stark revenant

29. ISO #29