• M-FM Acnologia

6 31.58%
  • M-FM Cerberus

4 21.05%
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1064
  1. ISO #1001

Re: M-FM Halo 2 - Epilogue

My original plan for end game was when Lilim flipped Mafia, to recruit Lernaya and win right there. Yet when Lilim flipped Town, thinking Alphonse was the GF from his Cit claim I was left with Artemia and Lernaya.
    I ended up picking Artemia because I deduced out of all the Mafia he had the lowest chance of being the GF.
    Also lol at the Arson.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

2. ISO #1002

i nomintate creed lvp town and mvp scum. I had so much fun the lw of targeting the masons is what got me, it was a gambit. i was trying to have you guys redirect your attacks arround to each other but 2x didnt work out. BTW appley, is it hard being host im in thinking about trying my own. My first one would be a pretty basic type one and then i got an idea for a what could be a very funny one. I might consider posting it here but i need help on setting up the extra chat rooms or what you do for that. I might post what my idea is here but only if others can help me tweak it so my question is this, should i do a basic made up one first or try my idea?

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Not a trick, just one step ahead. When I was suspected by the Town -the only townie who suspected me was you-, I pushed the suspicion away everytime. By the time you realized I was the Gravemind it was to late and you were the last Town.
    lololol no, I pretty much had known you were Gravemind (or at least cultist), I just felt 3 Mafia members was a greater threat to the Elites. I was keeping Gravemind for last, because all but 1 Cult dies and we can smash cults. I tried to vote Mafia members every day, but instead I voted with Ramiel and we got Cultist + Investigator . I voted you MVP because you were the only active scum. I am unvoting you due to your cockiness. :P

Also, I should be your MVP because I let you win. I wanted Gravemind to win over Mafia. It could've been the other way around! :P
    Last edited by Cryptonic; February 19th, 2013 at 08:41 AM.

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

What a shame.
    Town got screwed pretty hard when we lost 3 PRs in one night.
    I was also pretty disappointed when Tabris died; I told him he should've been bussing himself with someone.

Also.
    I could have won either way most likely. He just prevented me from recruiting one night, I attempted to recruit Lilim/Lilith -the one that was Marine, I'm getting them mixed up alot- and prevented the one who was getting bussed with him from becoming a Flood and being a winner too.
    ... God damnit. D:
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

8. ISO #1008

Quote Originally Posted by Azuriae View Post
    What a shame.
    Town got screwed pretty hard when we lost 3 PRs in one night.
    I was also pretty disappointed when Tabris died; I told him he should've been bussing himself with someone.

Also.

... God damnit. D:
    ya well the lw threw me off. i was gonna try to get the mafia killed. i wanted to try a gambit of some sort but meh it seems to have failed me. It was intresting though that they doubled up on the marine

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    My question is what did Cryptonic do that was so note worthy?

/me hardly paid attention to the game
    Got blackmailed? Survived to the end?

I guess he also figured out Appley's method of assigning roles... But also didn't follow through on it. Meh.

Pretty underwhelming game from everyone in my opinion. I cast my vote for Acnologia because he was the only scum that had a real presence in the day chat, and made a pretty damn good claim that would have bought him a lot more time if the arsonist hadn't been lynched so soon.

11. ISO #1011

''Lilith is Clementine - typing style and form of speaking''
    ''Power Role - Lilith - Clem talks more as a Citizen. She is a PR.''

Oh Slaol you silly goose.

Also, my vote goes to Acnologia. Well done

12. ISO #1012

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    Got blackmailed? Survived to the end?
    I guess he also figured out Appley's method of assigning roles... But also didn't follow through on it. Meh.
    Pretty underwhelming game from everyone in my opinion. I cast my vote for Acnologia because he was the only scum that had a real presence in the day chat, and made a pretty damn good claim that would have bought him a lot more time if the arsonist hadn't been lynched so soon.

Lol I was basically the only town member to actually pressure people, and all the people I pressured were scum. The only person I slipped on was Saya, but I was lynching him to determine something.

Your vote is on Acnologia? Who was found after using his night action once, shot at, and then lynched? His claim was claiming student? It was obvious that he'd be lynched as soon as I wasn't blackmailed (which is funny because he didn't blackmail me a second time). I didn't pay a super amount of attention to day 2 when I was blackmailed, but I didn't see Acnologia do anything amazing.. I heavily derped d2 because I thought I had to vote and post that i'm blackmailed at the same time. I should've kept my single vote ready.

13. ISO #1013

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Lol I was basically the only town member to actually pressure people, and all the people I pressured were scum. The only person I slipped on was Saya, but I was lynching him to determine something.

Your vote is on Acnologia? Who was found after using his night action once, shot at, and then lynched? His claim was claiming student? It was obvious that he'd be lynched as soon as I wasn't blackmailed (which is funny because he didn't blackmail me a second time). I didn't pay a super amount of attention to day 2 when I was blackmailed, but I didn't see Acnologia do anything amazing.. I heavily derped d2 because I thought I had to vote and post that i'm blackmailed at the same time. I should've kept my single vote ready.
    M-FM Adam was Citizen.

14. ISO #1014

M-FM Adam was Citizen.
    Yea, but I wasn't trying to lynch you, I was trying to lynch Saya lol.
    Then, if Saya was Gravemind, I was gonna go w/ the A's being scum.

I actually believed Adam being Marine, he was just collateral sadly.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; February 19th, 2013 at 11:52 AM.

15. ISO #1015

Eh. I died n1. Not much I could do I tried to get everyone to no-vote d1, but everyone refused to listen.

Your vote is on yourself? You claimed your role day 1? Asking rhetorical questions makes it seem like I'm right? The thing is, Acnologia wouldn't have even blackmailed you night one if it weren't for the godfather over-riding his choice of night action. So it's not his fault he was found and also (probably) the reason he didn't blackmail you again.

Further reason not to vote for you is that you negative repped me and called me a cunt for saying Creed was LVP even though it was clearly a joke.
    Last edited by Gerik; February 19th, 2013 at 12:38 PM.

16. ISO #1016

Eh. I died n1. Not much I could do I tried to get everyone to no-vote d1, but everyone refused to listen.
    Your vote is on yourself? You claimed your role day 1? Asking rhetorical questions makes it seem like I'm right? The thing is, Acnologia wouldn't have even blackmailed you night one if it weren't for the godfather over-riding his choice of night action. So it's not his fault he was found and also (probably) the reason he didn't blackmail you again.
    Further reason not to vote for you is that you negative repped me and called me a cunt for saying Creed was LVP even though it was clearly a joke.
    LOL I'm not trying to get your vote, I just don't see what Acnologia has done to get your votes. I asked rhetorical questions because I thought it was rude the way you answered the question as to what I did, making it seem like I did nothing.

Also, my rep comment said "declaring lvp is for cunts". But, since you declare lvps every game you play in, I guess you are. Get over yourself pls.

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

LOL I'm not trying to get your vote, I just don't see what Acnologia has done to get your votes. I asked rhetorical questions because I thought it was rude the way you answered the question as to what I did, making it seem like I did nothing.

Also, my rep comment said "declaring lvp is for cunts". But, since you declare lvps every game you play in, I guess you are. Get over yourself pls.
    Wrong. No LVP for Slenderman because no one made a play that was horribly detrimental their side. I just calls 'em as I sees 'em. I think recognizing what is wrong with what you're doing allows you to avoid doing it in the future and thus improve. I just choose to present it as a joke. What was it you said in the signups regarding Ash? "People need thicker skin"? I have no time for your hypocrisy. Try harder.

Based on what I've heard, I see your distaste for me as a compliment. At least I have never been so hateful as to get any subforums closed.
    Last edited by Gerik; February 19th, 2013 at 01:54 PM.

22. ISO #1022

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    which rep? You got 2 in that last day. :P
    Duh, the one that has a comment, of course!

I'm still slightly bitter the Cult decided to kill me instead of recruiting me. It could've turned out well for me, but I guess the bus drive messed it up! D:

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

I'm still slightly bitter the Cult decided to kill me instead of recruiting me. It could've turned out well for me, but I guess the bus drive messed it up! D:
    We tried, But it had failed so we figured you were mafia so sent the kill on you.

Well it was actually all my call, Gravemind didn't do much the 2 nights that i was part of

25. ISO #1025

Wrong. No LVP for Slenderman because no one made a play that was horribly detrimental their side. I just calls 'em as I sees 'em. I think recognizing what is wrong with what you're doing allows you to avoid doing it in the future and thus improve. I just choose to present it as a joke. What was it you said in the signups regarding Ash? "People need thicker skin"? I have no time for your hypocrisy. Try harder.
    Based on what I've heard, I see your distaste for me as a compliment. At least I have never been so hateful as to get any subforums closed.
    LOLOLOLOL
    this guy

26. ISO #1026

it was removed due to some whining!

happy creed =P
    Last edited by Bunny; February 19th, 2013 at 02:32 PM.

i<3cryptonic

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

Quote Originally Posted by MintBerry Crunch View Post
    It is hard to carry the entire town when you post in caps and everyone thinks you are a troll when I was giving out legit info.
    That's the problem; you made everyone believe you were just some kind of troll and noone could take you seriously.

33. ISO #1033

My question is what did Cryptonic do that was so note worthy?

/me hardly paid attention to the game
    He failed in killing me. Thats what, yet for some reason, despite failing on figuring me out until the last day when it was obvious, he still has more votes for MVP. So it seems kinda like a "I'm sorry for you" vote. He did nothing that catched my eye all game.

Slaol did one big thing the whole time, and it failed after a wrong FoS, which he can blame on no one but himself, so he got his votes for failing, which confuses me as to why people would vote him other than the fact that he is Slaol, which actually means nothing.

34. ISO #1034

He did, bussed you with a dead guy causing it to fail, then Erymanthos assumed you were Mafia because it failed and I was gone that night so I couldn't change the action. Blame him.

35. ISO #1035

He did, bussed you with a dead guy causing it to fail, then Erymanthos assumed you were Mafia because it failed and I was gone that night so I couldn't change the action. Blame him.
    Naaah I can't blame you guys for it. You couldn't have known I had been bussed that night;
    I didn't reveal it during the day and kept it for my last will. Maybe things would've been different if I did say it. ;)

Either way; well played!

36. ISO #1036

I'm still confused as to why people think Sachiel or Acnologia is MVP. They both did the same thing, failed in getting the Gravemind. You can consider it outsmarting, as they both thought other people were what I was, yet of course, didn't suspect me until the end when it was too late.

Sachiel failed D1 with Saya, and Acnologia failed with Bellcross, and in the end Acnologia helped me by 1: Removing the only role that could kill me, and 2: revealing himself as Mafia so the Town could eliminate him and I wouldn't have to waste the time.

Sachiel was to busy trying to take out the Mafia to worry about me, when he called the the Gravemind I simply claimed a PR and no more accusations , and he failed in killing the mafia too until the last day were it was basically just a "pick who wins" scenario.

Yet of course they still have votes. Logic.

37. ISO #1037

He failed in killing me. Thats what, yet for some reason, despite failing on figuring me out until the last day when it was obvious, he still has more votes for MVP. So it seems kinda like a "I'm sorry for you" vote. He did nothing that catched my eye all game.

Slaol did one big thing the whole time, and it failed after a wrong FoS, which he can blame on no one but himself, so he got his votes for failing, which confuses me as to why people would vote him other than the fact that he is Slaol, which actually means nothing.
    Here's the thing. Slaol's FoS of Bellcross was shared by pretty much everyone. He was in my last will as "most likely to be gravemind". He just seemed scummy as fuck. So Slaol's FoS on him was very pro-town. And the FoS wasn't exactly incorrect; Bellcross was scum, just the wrong scum.

You went undetected up until that point because everyone thought Bellcross was gravemind. After that, you caught a lucky break when the vig and bodyguard died in trying to kill Slaol and the town then had to use a lynch to finish the job where it could otherwise have been used to kill a different scum.

This is not to say you played poorly (though as I have said before, I don't think anyone in this game did exceptionally well), I just think a lot of your success was a result of luck more than it was your FM abilities.

Slaol made a pretty big play which ended up resulting in the clusterfuck that became night 2, basically rendering the town impotent. Plus, his mafia didn't do diddly, a plight with which I can sympathize.

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

Here's the thing. Slaol's FoS of Bellcross was shared by pretty much everyone. He was in my last will as "most likely to be gravemind". He just seemed scummy as fuck. So Slaol's FoS on him was very pro-town. And the FoS wasn't exactly incorrect; Bellcross was scum, just the wrong scum.

You went undetected up until that point because everyone thought Bellcross was gravemind. After that, you caught a lucky break when the vig and bodyguard died in trying to kill Slaol and the town then had to use a lynch to finish the job where it could otherwise have been used to kill a different scum.

This is not to say you played poorly (though as I have said before, I don't think anyone in this game did exceptionally well), I just think a lot of your success was a result of luck more than it was your FM abilities.

Slaol made a pretty big play which ended up resulting in the clusterfuck that became night 2, basically rendering the town impotent. Plus, his mafia didn't do diddly, a plight with which I can sympathize.
    Actually sir if my recruit would have succeeded, whether it was on the person I intended it to go on, or the bussed person, I had just the plan for that. Also if his FoS was shared by everyone, than that technically means the whole game got fooled.

The Vig death didn't change a thing, he couldn't have killed me anyway and most likely would have ended up dead the next night. The BG apparently wasn't paying too much attention to the game to be a threat too.

Sure his play was risky and smart, yet his scum hunting failed him before, despite being the God of Citizens he was a Mafia trying to find another Scum, and basically gave me the win when he lynched the Arson and screwed himself over.

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

Quote Originally Posted by MintBerry Crunch View Post
    Not gonna lie, nobody desrves MVP, the win fell into your lap TDL and all town were retards so really just made it easy for a cult/mafia win.
    You were part of the Town sir, and your trolling fucked them over.

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050

Out of the Town actually...

Yet the Town lost didn't it?

Who won? I forgot. And who led that team to victory?
    Yes, Town Lost.
    Flood Won. Sachiel led Gravemind to victory. Without Sachiel want the Flood to win over Mafia, Mafia would've won. Sachiel should get all of the Flood votes ololololol