From someone who has been around a bit.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

From someone who has been around a bit.

I think the setups are above average on this site compared to others.

That is all.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: From someone who has been around a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    You should review S-FM Watermeloann -- that was literally the apex of S-FM play on our site.
    I'd love to take a look at it; might give me some good ideas.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    I'd love to take a look at it; might give me some good ideas.
    Of course, my good friend.

Game link:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...2-Watermeloann

Here's the setup excerpted out:
    Spoiler : S-FM Watermeloann Setup :

2 Mafia
    - Drug Dealer: Drug a player at night. They are prevented from using any 2 letters of the alphabet for the rest of the game. They also trip such balls that they are unable to explain what is happening.
    - Manipulator: Force a player to act on another player. You also have 2 charges of manipulating the host. You may activate this during the day and for the rest of the day all questions will be ignored until the end of day. At that time any you have submitted answers for will be answered that way. These answers will never be corrected.

8 Town
    - Tailor: Dress a player in any color of clothing. You may choose between white, black, gray, red, green, yellow, purple, orange, brown, and pink. You are in blue.
    - Clock Maker: At night you decide the order of night actions for the following night
    - Lookout: You watch your target from your house, observing things about their night.
    - Hero of Time: You may travel through time to any night and check a player for what happened to them that night. You may also travel into the future to a time after you die to make a single post. You must submit this action (picking the day) before you die.
    - Donald Trump: Everyone else is a loser. You ruin peoples evenings and prevent them from doing things. You also earn money nightly that you can use to purchase items.
    - Citizen: the last citizen earns a gun and a vest
    - Citizen
    - Citizen

1 Evil
    - Archeologist: using https://geoguessr.com you must get a score of 12,500 or higher in a 5 round single player mode and submit the screenshot of all 5 location scores and the total for the night. If you do you earn an item at night that will allow unique actions.

1 Benign
    - Watermeloann: You have made a very bad name to yourself

Win Conditions
    Survive to see the Town eliminated
    Survive to see the Mafia and Evil eliminated
    Have every player alive in the game lynch you in a single day, this ends the game

lynch mechanics
    - lynhces can not occur until a code word is said
    the code words are
    I, have, made, a, very, bad, name, to, and myself. They will cycle.
    Days will continue until a lynch occurs and at each 24 hour interval if the codeword was said the hammer vote will be plugged in

special mechanics
    - if Drug Dealer sends the same person drugs 3 times it will cause an event where everyone except him is given an anonymous account for the day
    - the Tailor's clothes are immune to changing account
    - I havent locked down Archeologist items yet but they will be growing in insanity
    - Trump items will be real world items found on amazon. if they can be used in the game they will be allowed to be. 1 per night
    - after the game has dwindled to 6 players 3 random players will be returned to the game on anonymous accounts
    - after the game has fallen to 3 original players 2 more random players will be returned to the game on anonymous accounts
    - after the game has fallen to only 1 remaining original player 1 more random player will be returned to the game
    - Watermeloann will not be in the returning players. However you, Orpz, may enter the game as Watermeloann if you want should this occur and you random properly

Some minor changes were made as we went along to keep things in line.

Noteable changes made pre-game were
    1. Clue style grave making the Tailor a Coroner instead of a weird Lookout/Hero of Time interacting Fruit Vendor
    2. Watermeloann had his Green hat on
    3. Roles being less than specific when it came to alignment and win condition
    4. Watermeloann could ask and receive his appropriate win condition.
    5. Role cards being non-uniform
    6. Quoting feedback was allowed
    7. PMs were allowed
    8. No Last Wills
    9. Guns and Vests were given leeway. Day shooting was going to be allowed and Vests would be stronger like to avoid lynches.
    10. Anon accounts could not claim their old account and didn't keep the clothes from Tailor since Tailor was buffed
    11. Clarification that Town does win together, not just by living to the win.

Noteable progress made as game went on to keep things reasonable
    1. Quoting role cards was made acceptable
    2. Lynch was activated the moment I realized it was triggered
    3. Guns and Vests were actually made even better as Frog suggested he would give away his vest and I had no rule for it being illegal
    4. The second and third player return mechanic were scrapped to give the game a decent end time. Having 3 more people enter the game would have extended it further, and by the point it activated everyone's body was ready for a finale.
    5. The Lynch requirement didn't cycle but ended instead
    6. By nature of how they operated Donald Trump's Store and the Archeologist's items were made as we went. I had pre-game ideas for the Archeologist, but I ran out.
    7. I felt bad that Town randomed into 3 Town on the first revive but the balance worked out in the end with a 4-1 at the time of the rule removal. Bringing back scum at that point would have been an auto-town-loss imo.

6. ISO #6

Game link:

2 Mafia
    - Drug Dealer: Drug a player at night. They are prevented from using any 2 letters of the alphabet for the rest of the game. They also trip such balls that they are unable to explain what is happening.
    - Manipulator: Force a player to act on another player. You also have 2 charges of manipulating the host. You may activate this during the day and for the rest of the day all questions will be ignored until the end of day. At that time any you have submitted answers for will be answered that way. These answers will never be corrected.

8 Town
    - Tailor: Dress a player in any color of clothing. You may choose between white, black, gray, red, green, yellow, purple, orange, brown, and pink. You are in blue.
    - Clock Maker: At night you decide the order of night actions for the following night
    - Lookout: You watch your target from your house, observing things about their night.
    - Hero of Time: You may travel through time to any night and check a player for what happened to them that night. You may also travel into the future to a time after you die to make a single post. You must submit this action (picking the day) before you die.
    - Donald Trump: Everyone else is a loser. You ruin peoples evenings and prevent them from doing things. You also earn money nightly that you can use to purchase items.
    - Citizen
    - Citizen

1 Evil
    - Archeologist: using https://geoguessr.com you must get a score of 12,500 or higher in a 5 round single player mode and submit the screenshot of all 5 location scores and the total for the night. If you do you earn an item at night that will allow unique actions.

1 Benign

Win Conditions
    Have every player alive in the game lynch you in a single day, this ends the game

lynch mechanics
    the code words are
    Days will continue until a lynch occurs and at each 24 hour interval if the codeword was said the hammer vote will be plugged in

special mechanics
    - if Drug Dealer sends the same person drugs 3 times it will cause an event where everyone except him is given an anonymous account for the day
    - I havent locked down Archeologist items yet but they will be growing in insanity
    - Trump items will be real world items found on amazon. if they can be used in the game they will be allowed to be. 1 per night
    - after the game has dwindled to 6 players 3 random players will be returned to the game on anonymous accounts
    - after the game has fallen to 3 original players 2 more random players will be returned to the game on anonymous accounts
    - after the game has fallen to only 1 remaining original player 1 more random player will be returned to the game
    - Watermeloann will not be in the returning players. However you, Orpz, may enter the game as Watermeloann if you want should this occur and you random properly

1. Clue style grave making the Tailor a Coroner instead of a weird Lookout/Hero of Time interacting Fruit Vendor
    7. PMs were allowed
    8. No Last Wills
    9. Guns and Vests were given leeway. Day shooting was going to be allowed and Vests would be stronger like to avoid lynches.
    10. Anon accounts could not claim their old account and didn't keep the clothes from Tailor since Tailor was buffed

3. Guns and Vests were actually made even better as Frog suggested he would give away his vest and I had no rule for it being illegal
    4. The second and third player return mechanic were scrapped to give the game a decent end time. Having 3 more people enter the game would have extended it further, and by the point it activated everyone's body was ready for a finale.
    6. By nature of how they operated Donald Trump's Store and the Archeologist's items were made as we went. I had pre-game ideas for the Archeologist, but I ran out.
    7. I felt bad that Town randomed into 3 Town on the first revive but the balance worked out in the end with a 4-1 at the time of the rule removal. Bringing back scum at that point would have been an auto-town-loss imo.

@MattZed
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

7. ISO #7

Game link:

2 Mafia

8 Town
    - Citizen
    - Citizen

1 Evil

1 Benign

Win Conditions

lynch mechanics
    the code words are

special mechanics

7. PMs were allowed
    8. No Last Wills

That is definitely one of the crazier games I have seen. Reminds me of this one game I played where I was 3p and claimed Treestump with passive alignment check on people at night day 1. In that game everyone had a set amount of money they could use when they chose what store they wanted to go to at night. Different stores had different items. There were also rooms where you could talk to your roommates during the day that weren't alignment indicative. You could choose to pool money to buy a more expensive item. That was my one 3p game that I have played and I ended up fulfilling my win condition.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

OMG ORPZ IS WATERMELOANN???
    wow smod with a smurf, that's despicable. We should hold ourselves to a higher standard.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Totally looks like a nightmare to balance, I mean really.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

I'd say the setup that inspired most of this experimentation was S-FM Your Everyday Average Game, which was one of my most successful games that I've hosted.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I'd say the setup that inspired most of this experimentation was S-FM Your Everyday Average Game, which was one of my most successful games that I've hosted.
    Those are some really cool win cons.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Didn't it have to be restarted on Day 1?
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/monsoon?full=1
    The game that launched a thousand Watermeloann memes?
    Monsoon: “Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all pawns, controlled by something greater: Memes. The DNA of the soul. They shape our will. They are the culture. They are everything we pass on.”
    Last edited by Yukitaka Oni; May 25th, 2016 at 10:24 PM.

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~