S-FM 217: Masquerade Madness - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    what do you have to say about her recent hypocratical push?
    I haven't read the reasoning yet on Yellow, but I think it's pretty fucked up to say I'm SK over and over with 0 evidence, then switch vote to another person when I didn't even defend myself (since no argument against me provided by her).

Doesn't make sense, seems opportunistic. I'll confirm my read once I get to that point, though.

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    This post. it's such bullshit lol town does not do that, no one does it as per alignment. I've seen people do it regardless of alignment. it's actually just extremely weak move where a person is unable to form arguments to defend themselves, so they attempt to appeal to emotion.

it was done by neutral scum in the mfm, even, so definitely not indicative of town.

means literally shit all to say "lynch me I don't care"
    purple is frustrated, purple sayd "lynch me idgaf", in nomal scum games i call that down cus scums know they are scum with groups. here as lone scum theres not much to be divined by it. i know all alignements can and will use it

i have never used this as a poitn to town nor scum read it im saying to treat it as null

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Green Masquerader View Post
    purple is frustrated, purple sayd "lynch me idgaf", in nomal scum games i call that down cus scums know they are scum with groups. here as lone scum theres not much to be divined by it. i know all alignements can and will use it

i have never used this as a poitn to town nor scum read it im saying to treat it as null
    Fair enough that you read it null, but you seem to be relaying this message at the same time: "normally towns go "lych me idgaf""
    While you may be reading it as Null, I don't think this message should be preached in this game because it's not true.

4. ISO #754

In my opinion, Blue is being extremely scummy or anti-town. I am not 100% sure which one it is but when someone's response to seeing posts is to throw it back at the player, refuse to engage with the points put forth and attempt to shut down the discussions that they don't like, it doesn't make me feel great about them.

However I doubt they will be getting lynched today so there's that.

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Red Masquerader View Post
    Hey dumbass, maybe if you actually read my post, you would have seen my response to this. Oh wait, you're too busy giving me shit for not voting Purple when he has two votes already. My bad! I'll go back to being as useful as you are.

Purple said that he had a town-read on Orange but he said "he tries to act town" and then says he needs more from Orange. I rate this claim false.

Bitch, you were 100% giving me shit for not putting Purple at L-1. "Why didn't you vote?" That is what you said and you're squirming around like a maggot in a tin.

You then try to flip it back at me after giving a bullshit explanation.

You literally had Purple lined up as a ML and then you start fucking it up at EOD because of that? Piss poor SK play, my dude. Piss poor.
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

again I read your posts. I read all your posts. Your the one who is not reading my post. You buddied me and green hidden;y asked for the L1 vote on purple. advertising her lynch without claiming a direct scumread on her - as your confused about her actions. thats what you did there,

I am useful. you need to be as useful as I am or your fucked if your town. thats not even discussable in my pov and I have no idea why your going that way about it.

Bitch! I'm goving you my scumread because you didn't announce your purple scumread.I asked "why didn't you vote" without looking at VC. I clarified in my next post that I'm not talking about voting. I have problem with you staying in shadow pretednding your trying to read someone but you are despratly trying to achive a hammer there.

and you are flipping back to your bullshit crap misrepresentation of what I'm saying.

oh , and shut the fuck up. I'm not going to fall for your ATE,

8. ISO #758

In my opinion, Blue is being extremely scummy or anti-town. I am not 100% sure which one it is but when someone's response to seeing posts is to throw it back at the player, refuse to engage with the points put forth and attempt to shut down the discussions that they don't like, it doesn't make me feel great about them.

Pretty sure this is what I was saying 15-20 pages ago

I still agree with it, but I'm not voting anyone other than Purple today; Purple has all but claimed SK in my eyes

9. ISO #759

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

again I read your posts. I read all your posts. Your the one who is not reading my post. You buddied me and green hidden;y asked for the L1 vote on purple. advertising her lynch without claiming a direct scumread on her - as your confused about her actions. thats what you did there,

I am useful. you need to be as useful as I am or your fucked if your town. thats not even discussable in my pov and I have no idea why your going that way about it.

Bitch! I'm goving you my scumread because you didn't announce your purple scumread.I asked "why didn't you vote" without looking at VC. I clarified in my next post that I'm not talking about voting. I have problem with you staying in shadow pretednding your trying to read someone but you are despratly trying to achive a hammer there.

and you are flipping back to your bullshit crap misrepresentation of what I'm saying.

LOL WHAT IS THIS HAVE U NOT BEEN PREACHING RED BEING NICE AND RESPECTFUL AND THEN U RESPOND LIKE THIS OMG

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

It wasn't a read against you, Green, it was just me being against your message you're sending out to others. If someone is borderline with who they're planning on voting, I don't want an appeal to emotion to successfully sway a vote one way or another
    thats what i was kinda trying to aruge overall. WIthout coms is harder to judge ate.

i knew it wasnt a read agaisnt me i jsut wanted to clarify it

also blue is super town still i would still vote off red

12. ISO #762

I haven't read the reasoning yet on Yellow, but I think it's pretty fucked up to say I'm SK over and over with 0 evidence, then switch vote to another person when I didn't even defend myself (since no argument against me provided by her).

Doesn't make sense, seems opportunistic. I'll confirm my read once I get to that point, though.
    I'm talking about Red's buddying me and purple to get a vote on purple - when she was pretending she was trying to get a read on her.

she slipped and confirmed she was planning to vote her while interacting with me

13. ISO #763

Ooh, internet tough guy. I am shaking in my slippers.

Have you even talked about Purple's almost-hammer by the way?

lol at you saying I buddied you. Why would I want to buddy someone so incapable at using logic?

"desperately trying to achieve a hammer" - What a stretch! But I didn't vote nor did I ask anyone to vote. You pulled this out of your arse.

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

I never tried to shut down any discussion.

Bring evidence for your bullshit claim or shut up

16. ISO #766

I'm talking about Red's buddying me and purple to get a vote on purple - when she was pretending she was trying to get a read on her.

she slipped and confirmed she was planning to vote her while interacting with me
    i really want to make a red vs blue joke now...

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

Why does it matter who he's going to vote? He's allowed to explore all options until that point. Votes are not set in stone, neither are opinions.

What is your opinion on my post that you quoted? Don't you think it's fucked that Purple is so certain I'm SK but then changes their vote away from without me even saying a word?

24. ISO #774

RTFT. I'm not putting him at L-1 until we're ready to hammer.

Stop parroting Blue and explain why you town-read him, kthx.
    im not parroting him, i just find it scumm af when someone wants someone lynched and is not voiting them even if it brings them to l-1

ive made it clear very early on and nothing has changed that

25. ISO #775

Ooh, internet tough guy. I am shaking in my slippers.

Have you even talked about Purple's almost-hammer by the way?

lol at you saying I buddied you. Why would I want to buddy someone so incapable at using logic?

"desperately trying to achieve a hammer" - What a stretch! But I didn't vote nor did I ask anyone to vote. You pulled this out of your arse.
    Your the one who is incapable at using logic,

I did talk about purple's almost hammer btw - for someone who is attacing me again anad again, that I'm not reading stuff. your not reading anything.

and I explained why I felt your trying to divert attention toward purple out of nowhere right after me and green pointing out something about it. you just couldn't help yourself but to jump on that as well.

tldr; gtfo

26. ISO #776

Why does it matter who he's going to vote? He's allowed to explore all options until that point. Votes are not set in stone, neither are opinions.

What is your opinion on my post that you quoted? Don't you think it's fucked that Purple is so certain I'm SK but then changes their vote away from without me even saying a word?
    Question since you're the only half-sane person here - do you see town motivation in Blue's posts? Would like your opinion here.

im not parroting him, i just find it scumm af when someone wants someone lynched and is not voiting them even if it brings them to l-1

ive made it clear very early on and nothing has changed that
    Not everyone likes to end the day early, dearie. You do? Fine. Doesn't mean that I have to. Deal with it.

27. ISO #777

becasue saying someon is scum so late in EOD but not backing it up with a vote is allowing one to have a way out. basiclly he can make any new scum read and vote them for whatever reason. if hes voting purple he has to justify why the new player is more scummy

as for the later, can you name the psot number or quote offhand. otherwise i can go find it and reread that and see what i conclude

28. ISO #778

Question since you're the only half-sane person here - do you see town motivation in Blue's posts? Would like your opinion here.

Not everyone likes to end the day early, dearie. You do? Fine. Doesn't mean that I have to. Deal with it.
    well then you should not be upset for being called out on stuff liek this, babe

29. ISO #779

Is it just me or does Purple bring up the possibility of him being lynched way too often?

Like every time he's accused, the words "well just lynch me then" appear. It's really weird but I can't pin down why.

And his false 1v1 with Yellow strikes me as odd.

Note: This is the THIRD TIME he's put someone at L-1. He's done this with his TOWN-READS.

I really do not like it.
    This is the post you buddied me - trying to get me or green convinced about a purple scumread - to get that wagon done.

I'm not sure why though you could get yellow with me. do you plan to use yellow for next day phases?

30. ISO #780

Your the one who is incapable at using logic,

I did talk about purple's almost hammer btw - for someone who is attacing me again anad again, that I'm not reading stuff. your not reading anything.

and I explained why I felt your trying to divert attention toward purple out of nowhere right after me and green pointing out something about it. you just couldn't help yourself but to jump on that as well.

tldr; gtfo
    Translation: No you.

You didn't talk about the points in my post. That's not 'not reading' - that's a fact.

You said earlier that my 'sheeping' was NAI on multiple occasions. Now it's scummy again?

Why would I need to 'divert attention to Purple'? HE IS ALREADY BEING VOTED. Then Yellow has two votes. I have none. Your narrative fails unbelievably hard because I have no incentive as scum to not just vote for one of them.

31. ISO #781

Translation: No you.

You didn't talk about the points in my post. That's not 'not reading' - that's a fact.

You said earlier that my 'sheeping' was NAI on multiple occasions. Now it's scummy again?

Why would I need to 'divert attention to Purple'? HE IS ALREADY BEING VOTED. Then Yellow has two votes. I have none. Your narrative fails unbelievably hard because I have no incentive as scum to not just vote for one of them.
    you realize the bolded is invaild cus we dont know coms nor can we use com meta as a defense right?

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

becasue saying someon is scum so late in EOD but not backing it up with a vote is allowing one to have a way out. basiclly he can make any new scum read and vote them for whatever reason. if hes voting purple he has to justify why the new player is more scummy

as for the later, can you name the psot number or quote offhand. otherwise i can go find it and reread that and see what i conclude
    I already explained my Purple read earlier. I already said that I could vote for Yellow earlier. I don't NEED an out if I was SK.

(also SK would just disguise so your reasoning is even more retarded)

This is the post you buddied me - trying to get me or green convinced about a purple scumread - to get that wagon done.

I'm not sure why though you could get yellow with me. do you plan to use yellow for next day phases?
    You're playing like a retard. That wasn't even directed at you. No way does any reasonable person think "Red is buddying Blue" when the context was that I was making a point against Purple.

If I'm scum then why would it matter which wagon I picked? Both would be MLs...?

34. ISO #784

you realize the bolded is invaild cus we dont know coms nor can we use com meta as a defense right?
    Blue said that IN THE GAME. He said "Red constantly 'sheeping' people is NAI" - that is what HE said.

Can you stop posting? Your ignorance is just distracting.

35. ISO #785

Earlier in the game, no I didn't see any. Mid game, not sure I still haven't had time to catch up. Currently, I see some pro-town stuff, nothing that speaks volumes. I see a lot of Purple in Blue. People in this game really need to start explaining themselves instead of just making statements. It's really frustrating to be honest lol.

I think it's kind of ridiculous that Blue pushes you vote not voting and saying you "slipped" who you are voting. The way it was worded and phrased makes it sound SO negative, but it really is just a normal thing.

36. ISO #786

I already explained my Purple read earlier. I already said that I could vote for Yellow earlier. I don't NEED an out if I was SK.

(also SK would just disguise so your reasoning is even more retarded)

You're playing like a retard. That wasn't even directed at you. No way does any reasonable person think "Red is buddying Blue" when the context was that I was making a point against Purple.

If I'm scum then why would it matter which wagon I picked? Both would be MLs...?
    using your own logic, putting somone at l-1 is moot point b/c diguise.

37. ISO #787

I said I find your sheeping unsetteling and I'm watching you closely

and thats a tactic I expect from SK - as thats doubt casting and distancing at the same fucking time.

This latest example is just not ok in any standards ,

I read your post. I talked about your points multiple times. and thats reading , thats a fact.

You need 1 more vote on purple to get him done. Yellow was more available though . thats why I asked, are you considering for later days?

38. ISO #788

Blue said that IN THE GAME. He said "Red constantly 'sheeping' people is NAI" - that is what HE said.

Can you stop posting? Your ignorance is just distracting.
    ill psot as much as i like, you could tone down your insults though and try to work with people instead of jsut fighting everyone

39. ISO #789

I think it's kind of ridiculous that Blue pushes you vote not voting and saying you "slipped" who you are voting. The way it was worded and phrased makes it sound SO negative, but it really is just a normal thing.
    I'm not pushing her vote ...

40. ISO #790

I said I find your sheeping unsetteling and I'm watching you closely

and thats a tactic I expect from SK - as thats doubt casting and distancing at the same fucking time.

This latest example is just not ok in any standards ,

I read your post. I talked about your points multiple times. and thats reading , thats a fact.

You need 1 more vote on purple to get him done. Yellow was more available though . thats why I asked, are you considering for later days?
    cus hes sk who is going to kil someone else with his charge and then leave yellow for myslynch no 2 and then go to lylo with whoever

41. ISO #791

Earlier in the game, no I didn't see any. Mid game, not sure I still haven't had time to catch up. Currently, I see some pro-town stuff, nothing that speaks volumes. I see a lot of Purple in Blue. People in this game really need to start explaining themselves instead of just making statements. It's really frustrating to be honest lol.

If you see anything while catching up then let me know. I could do with the second opinion tbh lol

And let me know when you're done. Would like to get you caught up before ending the day.

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

SK needs three ML's to win. having two ML is 2/3 of the way.

and I am a retard. what else? who was that comment directed to? you quoted my post there. you were buddying me on the point "why purple asks about her own lynch" you tried to show how she was doing that all the game - advertising it as scummy but not calling purple scum.

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

SK needs three ML's to win. having two ML is 2/3 of the way.

and I am a retard. what else? who was that comment directed to? you quoted my post there. you were buddying me on the point "why purple asks about her own lynch" you tried to show how she was doing that all the game - advertising it as scummy but not calling purple scum.
    Purple has been doing that all game.

Are you seriously trying to say that I was buddying you right after noting that I'm calling your play retarded? Or the fact that I've been calling pretty much everyone this game retarded/ stupid/ moronic/ etc?

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

Are you seriously trying to say that I was buddying you right after noting that I'm calling your play retarded? Or the fact that I've been calling pretty much everyone this game retarded/ stupid/ moronic/ etc?
    your clearly budding pink right now

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

Saying "I want Pink to catch up first" =/= buddying.

You two really need a dictionary.
    bud·dy
    ˈbədē/Submit
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    verb
    gerund or present participle: buddying
    become friendly and spend time with.
    "I decided to buddy up to them"

theres your dictionary

50. ISO #800

I said you were buddying me in that post in my first post regarding that - that was way before the time you called me retarded.

I won't let my emotions effect my game play - the fact I'm angry of you for being insulted and as i promised you will be insulted from now on has nothing to do with my scumread on you.