1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i literally quoted your "reasons" my dude - you're reaching for anything

its total bullshit that soft claims hurt town more than hard claims in a game with a trapper

this is weak and you're weak.
    good bye.
    you/your scummate will shoot me tonight so it doesn't matter anymore

i see TUD lurking at the bottom
    Don't shoot naz, even if she is a retard beyond redemption.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1506

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    a ban in the skwirl chat? maybe a kick? you dew that
    think about blinkykannn07 and how our minds were aligned in certain things think about how i can sometimes pickup on an alternate meaning when you say something a certain way after how our interactions have been

7. ISO #1507

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Who's Tud? (?)
    the ult despair
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #1508

Who's Tud? (?)
    LOL he logged off...the unknown despair (noz + ozy) r u srs..we've said that acronym a bunch just now.....+scum points. seems like something scum would say (oh who's my scummate again??? that guy???)

inb4 FUCK U LALALALLAL FOR SCUMREADING ME WAAWAWAWAW
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510
    Ganelon

Actually - given the amount of WIFOM naz/Scvmurderer are capable of generating, I am surprised none of you have voted either of them up. Something fishy just happened there

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Actually - given the amount of WIFOM naz/Scvmurderer are capable of generating, I am surprised none of you have voted either of them up. Something fishy just happened there
    LOLOLOLOLOL, OR WE FOUND THE SCUM
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

13. ISO #1513
    Ganelon

14. ISO #1514

Yeah we're the only votes on Scv. ALSO. for people saying we're a scum team. WHO IS THE 3RD SCUM? If you say Gyrlander, she's not voting with us but skipping day.

15. ISO #1515

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yo on break. I was forced to out myself.
    Out yourself?

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOL, OR WE FOUND THE SCUM
    Yeah, it's you XD

18. ISO #1518

>no response to my iso
    >tries to scum paint me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70hoV-YYRkE
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

19. ISO #1519
    Ganelon

>no response to my iso
    >tries to scum paint me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70hoV-YYRkE

...I did not scum paint you. lol

20. ISO #1520

I reiterate: do not kill naz... shes town...

21. ISO #1521

...I did not scum paint you. lol
    not only can u not read
    u don't know what the fuck you type

gg stop signing up for fm

22. ISO #1522

LOL he logged off...the unknown despair (noz + ozy) r u srs..we've said that acronym a bunch just now.....+scum points. seems like something scum would say (oh who's my scummate again??? that guy???)

inb4 FUCK U LALALALLAL FOR SCUMREADING ME WAAWAWAWAW

I have been calling it as "Despair" not "TUD".

Thank you Anonymous Donor

23. ISO #1523

not only can u not read
    u don't know what the fuck you type

gg stop signing up for fm
    YOU stop signups

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

Just switched from Lament of the Highborne to Nightsong. Now I'm battle ready. Going to review last posts of Scv. I'm sure I'll find something funnny...

26. ISO #1526

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    YOU stop signups
    i'm not signing up for games with your cancer ass in them anymore FOR SUUUURE
    not until you learn how to play

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

To me it seems that naz is completelu crazy and Scv is taking advantage and supporting her irrational impulses causing even more confusion.

@Scvmurderer Stop you fucking twat.
    CHOO CHOO
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

32. ISO #1532

Just switched from Lament of the Highborne to Nightsong. Now I'm battle ready. Going to review last posts of Scv. I'm sure I'll find something funnny...
    I forgot to copy the name of the wow music you posted earlier Day1. Can you post it again before the day ends?

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Hi all. Something tells me that if I am 200 posts behind (its about 2 hours read for me ) and 20minutes till EoD - I rather not try to read now .
    Anyways. What's up?
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728579

please read that and give me your thoughts
    otherwise you're going off on scum radars left and right
    is whats happening right now

35. ISO #1535

Hi all. Something tells me that if I am 200 posts behind (its about 2 hours read for me ) and 20minutes till EoD - I rather not try to read now .
    Anyways. What's up?
    What is up is that Naz wants me dead because she is a salty fuck and hates me since Smiths game, Scv is scum wanting to get a free lynch, I hurt efekann by pushing him earlier, and Blink is voting me for.... @blinkskater why are you voting me exactly? lol.

Magoroth and Gyrlander are defending me in some way, and you are skipping, so Y'ALL SCUM! Right?

36. ISO #1536

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    looks like nobodys getting lynched today!
    -vote unvote
    BLINK, NO PUT YOUR VOTE BACK UP THIS VOTE IS HAPPENING, I DONT WANT TO USE MY BULLET ON MM TONIGHT AND DIE BY TRAPPER. KILL HIM!!!!!!

37. ISO #1537

I forgot to copy the name of the wow music you posted earlier Day1. Can you post it again before the day ends?
    No time lol I'll do that in PM to you. It's not game related XD

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

i'm not signing up for games with your cancer ass in them anymore FOR SUUUURE
    not until you learn how to play
    GOOD NEWS

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

BLINK, NO PUT YOUR VOTE BACK UP THIS VOTE IS HAPPENING, I DONT WANT TO USE MY BULLET ON MM TONIGHT AND DIE BY TRAPPER. KILL HIM!!!!!!
    lol. so blink is town i guess, this is how scv talks to townies to manipulate them XD

42. ISO #1542

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    looks like nobodys getting lynched today!
    -vote unvote
    why would u unvote lol just leave it

My VOTE Will not change
    WE KNOW

43. ISO #1543

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728579

please read that and give me your thoughts
    otherwise you're going off on scum radars left and right
    is whats happening right now
    Quickly glanced through it and I see no reason to not assume MM+Mag tried to check for who is the team by putting everyone on L-1 and see where is the biggest resistenace.

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

What is up is that Naz wants me dead because she is a salty fuck and hates me since Smiths game, Scv is scum wanting to get a free lynch, I hurt efekann by pushing him earlier, and Blink is voting me for.... @blinkskater why are you voting me exactly? lol.

Magoroth and Gyrlander are defending me in some way, and you are skipping, so Y'ALL SCUM! Right?
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, YOU GOTTA ABOUT EVERYHTING DONT YOU?!?!?!

HE FAILED TO MENTION HE WEAKLY CLAIMED DOC AS VOTES WENT UP ON HIM AND HAS FLIP FLOPPED HIS VOTE TO LITERALLY EVERY1 TRYING TO SAVE TuD

46. ISO #1546

My VOTE Will not change
    Why tho

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

that is incorrect i've hated you since the first game you played because you SUCK AT FM

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, YOU GOTTA ABOUT EVERYHTING DONT YOU?!?!?!

HE FAILED TO MENTION HE WEAKLY CLAIMED DOC AS VOTES WENT UP ON HIM AND HAS FLIP FLOPPED HIS VOTE TO LITERALLY EVERY1 TRYING TO SAVE TuD
    Oh yeah, he didn't see it. YEAH I HARD CLAIMED SHAMAN (WHITE MAGE).

Just thought it was big enough so I didn't have to repost it sorry XD