Register

User Tag List

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,950 of 3959
  1. ISO #3901

2. ISO #3902

3. ISO #3903

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

I was almost certain YZB'S slot was scum, Lenneth and Unknown/MM had some strange scum talking to scumlike interactions, while AMY seemed more like a townie right from the MOD, so i feel really good about the YZB lynch, and Fielzanks if you would like to shoot Lenny that would be stellar.

4. ISO #3904

I mean, my very first interaction In the game as a new player was to heavily call out MM so I can’t really be mafia. Plus on D2 I was saying if MM is scum, so is Mag and Unknown. So basically if I’m mafia I’m a huge gamethrower who gets all my teammates lynched.

I also said I thought Dunna was cit because he claimed his role was useless and was acting salty the way a mod player does when they role cit, so it wouldn’t make sense for me to be SK (unless that wasn’t really SK’s kill)

Well, and Lenneth and yzb seem to have quit already
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #3905

6. ISO #3906

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    well I'll give you an revelation, SK used their roleblock. I got no feedback last night. I saw last night that yzb visited Dunna. It also makes more sense when I had asked if there could be two of the same roles.

-vote yzb25
    Are you claiming Sleeper Agent? But you were attacked.... So I guess you are mafia.

7. ISO #3907

Also, you should have killed me so everyone could read this in context:
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus

Spoiler : last will :
    Aamirus sat comfortably in her armchair eating the Chik-Fil-A Naz had sent her before her death. For some ungodly reason, there was no Chik-Fil-A Sauce! "This must be the doing of a scum... Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce", she pondered, "Why, though, would a scum want to kill me? Lynching me tomorrow is their only chance of survival!"

*FARTTTTTTTTTTTT* With the disgusting stench of idiocy, Yzb25 and Lenneth burst through the door at the same time. "Oh, hey guys! Why didn't one of you just counterclaim Lenin?" asked Aamirus. "We are trying to lose, you dumb noob!" they shouted in unison. Brandishing pathetically dull knives, they began to march towards their victim with glee.

*CRASH* After smashing a hole in the side of the wall with his pitchfork, Blinkskater, the angry farmer, charged into the room. Drunkenly swinging his pitchfork around, he yelled with almost religious fervor, "You will not kill Aamirus until I've seen her nudes!" Yzb25, cleverest of the scum, soothed Blink's mind by saying, "She cannot stop you from seeing her nude once she's dead!" Lenneth, an innocent child forced into killing by bad men at a young age was horrified by this turn of events, and decided he was no longer in the killing business and walked away. Blink, controlled by beer and his penis, merely replied, "Good thinking Yzb".

Suddenly, the sound of angels singing filled the air. CHUCK RUMOX HAD ARRIVED! He delivered a heavenly roundhouse kick straight to Blink's crotch, incapacitating him instantly. "You are all welcome for my godly play", rumox mumbled as he vanished into the ether.

"I HARDCLAIM CASTRO!" a new voice yelled. The ghost of Marshmallow Marshall had entered the room, with a not-so-well concealed AK47 strapped to his back. "I MEAN CIT!" said the Ghost. "WAIT I MEAN BG!" screamed the ghost in terror. "Well, I may be new, but considering you are already dead and revealed to be mafia, I COUNTERCLAIM YOU AS TOWN POWER", shouted TheGodDavid as he also entered the room.

*YODELLLLEEYYYYEEEEHOOOO* The sound of crazed yodeling filled the air. Similar to the Joker in the Dark Knight movies, Magorath was still making crazed sounds despite dying ages ago. "YOU GUYS, MM IS RIGHT, HE IS CASTRO AND DAVID IS SCUM!" he yelled as he finally perished.

"Shut up Mag!" yelled everyone in unison. "But we still love you", they muttered halfheartedly

"Muhahahaahha I Am The Evil Efekannn02! You Will All Bow Before Me!" shouted a new voice gleefully. David and the ghost of MM both quickly fled the area in terror, leaving just Aamirus and Yzb standing.

*The speakers in Aamirus's apartment suddenly start blaring https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1wX...6kIwM&index=9* A grizzly, weathered old man wearing a top hat and gentlemanly clothing enters the room. "Dear Efe, I am sorry, but we already lynched you because you are scum", states the mysterious figure with solemn purpose. "WHAT! YOU CANNOT LYNCH ME! WHATEVER UNKNOWN DID, LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!" shouted Efe's ghost as he slowly faded off into the mist. The gentlemanly figure turned towards Aamirus and Yzb. "Yzb, as you know, you're not mafia, I am. After all, you're the real Trotsky. So give me that knife and let me do my job. We lynch David tomorrow"

8. ISO #3908

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Are you claiming Sleeper Agent? But you were attacked.... So I guess you are mafia.
    If David really were a sleeper agent converted to mafia, they could roleblock Fielz and kill blink making it 2v2 tomorrow and game over for town. So imo we lynch the scum that David doesn’t want to lynch which is Lenneth, rather than Yzb

9. ISO #3909

10. ISO #3910

11. ISO #3911

12. ISO #3912

13. ISO #3913

14. ISO #3914

Sleeper agent doesnt get converted unless he dies by the mafia (if he is healed or protected he does not get converted)
    The setup just says they are converted if “attacked”, did distorted clarify this somewhere? I feel like I remember somebody saying one of the roles gets converted anyway and the other doesnt

15. ISO #3915

16. ISO #3916

17. ISO #3917

18. ISO #3918

19. ISO #3919

20. ISO #3920

Night Four

yzb25's role was JFK

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    President Truman
    President Nixon
    JFK
    Lean Trotsky
    Vladimir Lenin
    Hidden Communist
    Hidden Communist
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Joseph Stalin

Rumox - Soviet Worker
    naz - KGB Agent
    marshmallow marshall - President Truman
    Dunna - Soviet Worker
    Magoroth - Soviet Worker
    Efekannn02 - President Nixon
    Yzb25 - JFK

3 votes to hammer.

Going to start day at normal time today, no need for a full night cycle.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

21. ISO #3921

Communism has prevailed!

Congratulations: @Fielzanks @blinkskater @aamirus @TheGodDavid @naz @rumox @Magoroth @Dunna

Lenneth was killed - Joseph Stalin

Blinkskater was killed - Vladimir Lenin

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    President Truman
    President Nixon
    JFK
    Leon Trotsky
    Vladimir Lenin
    Hidden Communist
    Hidden Communist
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Soviet Worker
    Joseph Stalin

@aamirus - Soviet Worker
    @TheGodDavid -Sleeper Agent
    @Fielzanks - Lean Trotsky

Rumox - Soviet Worker
    naz - KGB Agent
    Marshmallow Marshall - President Truman
    Dunna - Soviet Worker
    Magoroth - Soviet Worker
    Efekannn02 - President Nixon
    yzb25 - JFK
    Blinkskater - Vladimir Lenin
    Lenneth - Joseph Stalin

100 votes to hammer.

Capitalist Scum Chat: https://discord.gg/8WeU5yq

Vladimir Lenin Chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/M9S3scPxpDD

Last edited by Distorted; June 12th, 2018 at 06:27 PM.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

22. ISO #3922

23. ISO #3923

24. ISO #3924

25. ISO #3925

26. ISO #3926

27. ISO #3927

28. ISO #3928

FIIIIINALLLLY I CAN POST you guys had me SCREAMING when you wouldn't fking hammer MM lol also loved the stories so much
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

29. ISO #3929

Also David's role plot twist double wig reveal
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

30. ISO #3930

31. ISO #3931

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    FIIIIINALLLLY I CAN POST you guys had me SCREAMING when you wouldn't fking hammer MM lol also loved the stories so much
    If we didn’t vote David just to see what would happen, none of those stories would have been written

32. ISO #3932

33. ISO #3933

YAAAAAAAAAY now I can post so @Dunna @TheGodDavid SORRY GUYS I didn't act like my true self I was in trouble so I kinda used you guys... the Dunna talk was really time consuming for town lol. If you got any questions or concerns feel free to ask now, the scumminess is over!

@blinkskater TO THE MVP!!!!!!!!! You were really great this game, congrats I thought jumping at you would help my cause, but damn no lol.

@aamirus Very well played for a first time, I hope you'll stick with us more you literally caught me on D1 lol I'm a shit scum but you played really well.

@Fielzanks GG sir, I think we should've killed you N1... Also I hope you thought about hosting a setup that implies roleplay, like seriously WE NEED THAT XD

@Unknown1234 @Efekannn02 @yzb25 The bussing was real... Wp guys lol, I don't really know how people got to Yzb being scummier than Lenneth, but I didn't read much so lol might be wrong there.

GG WP everyone! And sorry naz =( s.sendnudes @naz
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

34. ISO #3934

Oh wow David I didn't see you were sleeper agent... WELL PLAYED SIR, WELL PLAYED!

Also there is a scumslip noone detected out of myself when I had clicked "send" then read my own post... I stressed so much on it lol. I had claimed PSS, and made a post about KGB agent having a synergy with sleeper agent (and lol I was right). However, it kinda meant I was lying about my TPR claim I wish I could've deleted that post lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

35. ISO #3935

36. ISO #3936

F to pay respects
    F

for blinkskater mvp
    david wp for first time, freaking awesome imo

37. ISO #3937

38. ISO #3938

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    YAAAAAAAAAY now I can post so @Dunna @TheGodDavid SORRY GUYS I didn't act like my true self I was in trouble so I kinda used you guys... the Dunna talk was really time consuming for town lol. If you got any questions or concerns feel free to ask now, the scumminess is over!

@blinkskater TO THE MVP!!!!!!!!! You were really great this game, congrats I thought jumping at you would help my cause, but damn no lol.

@aamirus Very well played for a first time, I hope you'll stick with us more you literally caught me on D1 lol I'm a shit scum but you played really well.

@Fielzanks GG sir, I think we should've killed you N1... Also I hope you thought about hosting a setup that implies roleplay, like seriously WE NEED THAT XD

@Unknown1234 @Efekannn02 @yzb25 The bussing was real... Wp guys lol, I don't really know how people got to Yzb being scummier than Lenneth, but I didn't read much so lol might be wrong there.

GG WP everyone! And sorry naz =( s.sendnudes @naz
    I did think about it but have no idea how to make it

39. ISO #3939

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I did think about it but have no idea how to make it
    Lol just take a setup that can be roleplayed a lot... actually... would it be possible.......... Pulp Fiction? ^^ the game that got me sticked to FM forever, because of 1: the gameplay, what I always wanted to see in the mod and 2: the roleplay by Suntax, all hail that russian guy lol.

40. ISO #3940

41. ISO #3941

42. ISO #3942

43. ISO #3943

GG town. I got outplayed so hard by David and Blink's TPR handling. Unknown believed Ami was Lenin and I genuinely believed Dunna was playing the "too ridiculous to be Lenin" card and was actually Lenin. When Blink revealed himself as the true Lenin I knew I was more or less screwed. And waking up to find out David was actually sleeper agent and had checked and confirmed me as scum and then gotten me lynched... That was just the cherry on the cake.

Ultimately, the sheer quality of strong town players kept the scum on lock all game. Fielz prowling every post, Blink with the godreads, citizens TPR baiting. Even the players that ultimately caused the town pain like Rumox and Mago were at least active, and made the more quiet slots like Lenneth stand out more. Such prolific, active games make it far harder for scum to slip under ther radar.

On reflection, I don't think I coordinated productively with my team on n1. We just discussed what night actions we wanted to take and went into little detail about how we'd handle specific scenarios psychologically. It's not like we didn't have the time to dicuss all this - MM and Unk were on for a couple hours after the lynch but I had minimal discussion discussion with MM about how he should handle the BG claim in various scenarios. On n2 I made the exact same mistake and focused purely on what night actions I'd take without planning out how I'd handle specific scenarios properly. I also handled night actions terribly in general. I had a lot of trouble committing to one choice of night actions, which hindered me more than it helped.

I didn't lie about how little I've played scum, but I did enjoy this game a lot more than my previous traumatic experiences. I did get some strange pathological high out of acting hysteric about Blink's roleclaim suggestions on day 2, and various other moments in the game (I'm not a sociopath I swear). In the future it'll probably be harder for me to be townread, so I'ma have to try harder to work on my flaws in future games heheh.

44. ISO #3944

45. ISO #3945
    Ganelon

I played like shit this game lmao. I guess I shouldn't be playing FM this close in time to an exam.
    I apologize to blink, aamirus and Fielz for acting like a total moron

46. ISO #3946

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    YAAAAAAAAAY now I can post so Dunna TheGodDavid SORRY GUYS I didn't act like my true self I was in trouble so I kinda used you guys... the Dunna talk was really time consuming for town lol. If you got any questions or concerns feel free to ask now, the scumminess is over!
    Yeah ok?

I just did what felt satisfactory for myself, I didn't care, so yeah, feel like a genius.

47. ISO #3947

48. ISO #3948

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    gj for yzb25 for manipulating my empathy at one point, there won't be a second success though, I'll pay special attention to such manipulation attempts later on even IF IT MAY BACKFIRE ON THAT SPECIFIC PERSON.
    Yh, you better pay special attention bro. My team of psychologists is researching your every post as we speak, picking apart every word you type and digging deep into your mind. Every facet of your humanity will be ruthlessly exploited by yours truly.

49. ISO #3949

50. ISO #3950

Yh, you better pay special attention bro. My team of psychologists is researching your every post as we speak, picking apart every word you type and digging deep into your mind. Every facet of your humanity will be ruthlessly exploited by yours truly.
    Try as you might.

Also, this is scary:

"Every facet of your humanity will be ruthlessly exploited by yours truly."